All Comments on 'Father and Son'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh yeah!

Solving the discipline problems the old-fashioned way. Maybe I should try that at my place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

He should have whipped his wife. The son he just should have tossed out. Setting him up with more education and a job isn't much of a punishment in the long term. The son is just a piece of shit.

The wife should have been more open and emphatic about her needs. Too many women expect men to be mind readers because they are worried about seeming like a slut by expressing their sexual wants and needs. They would rather drop it on the man and then get frustrated and mad because he doesn't know what she wants. I can understand that early in a relationship but after things are long term if both people can't discuss what they want sexually without any recriminations then there bigger problems in the relationship...trust and communication being the largest.

KatBalluKatBalluover 12 years ago
Boundaries

No matter how dominant you might be or think you are, there are always boundaries. The son never knew his b/c dad was never there or didnt have time for him. Now that the son knows the boundaries, Im sure he will succeed. Just took a little wakeup call for and from Dad. Good story. not overplayed or oversexed.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I think the wife and son got off too easy

The step-daughter could fuck any one she wanted, so she didn't do anything against her step-father, but his wife cheated on her husband and should have been dealt with more severely.

As for the son, he disrespected his father, after his father gave him everything, and he still shit all over their relationship.

The father should have kicked the son's ass out with just the clothes on his back, and perhaps that would teach the son not to fuck with the person that creates his livelihood.

A very original storyline and a well written story. Thanks for the read.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
What is it about girls named Jenny ?

There may be a ugly one, I couldn't say because all the Jenny(s) I know are beautiful. 5 stars mostly for closing twist & 'Jenny' bit.

PTraumPTraumabout 8 years ago
Feels incomplete

And is far from a fulfilling read in its own right. Sending him away and giving him a prosperous option even without "sweetening the deal" was too conciliatory. I don't care if the "other man" was my son, he messed with my wife. Would I burn him down? Probably not...not for this tale, but he got off way way too easy. And so did the wife for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

Finally an ifather son ncest story that I can get with. I hate those stories where the son punks out the father. Well done.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
good story

well-written and sexy. its nice when a dad takes control! a couple more mom, daughter stepdad sex scenes would have been fun, but a liked the story a lot!

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Liked it. But I would’ve kept the daughter too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous