Father and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

"Patricia you didn't cum when I fucked you last night, did you?"

"No," I replied.

"Did your husband fuck you when you got home?"

"Yes."

"And you didn't cum?"

"No."

"You wanted to both times, but you couldn't."

"No I couldn't."

"Do you know why?"

It hit me as he said it. I hadn't even realized it at either time. I hadn't had his permission!

"But if I told you to cum now, right here sitting in this restaurant, you would do it for me wouldn't you?"

I didn't know what had come over me; I didn't understand the power he had over me. All I knew was that I would do what ever he wanted of me and when he said,

"Cum, cum now."

I did, I came, sitting on a chair, in a restaurant, where anyone watching could have seen me. He never touched my body, only with his words, he made me orgasm. I couldn't believe what had happened to me, my eyes were downcast I was too embarrassed to look around to see if anyone had noticed.

"Patricia Ann," he said, "Lift your ass off the chair and give me your panties, they must be soaked."

I obeyed, just as I always would from that moment on. No command, no demand. was ever refused. No humiliation was ever too extreme to be endured. He took me to a motel that afternoon and would not let me cum again even though he took me vaginally, orally and anally. He said he wanted me horny for our next meeting. I was; I was so horny I couldn't wait to get Fred into bed that night and I fucked his brains out but I couldn't cum. It only made me hornier, so when Leo summoned me two days later to his motel room, I rushed to meet him.

"Did you cum when you fucked Fred?"

"No Leo, you know I can't without your permission."

"Just making sure, Patricia. Now get naked, on the bed, on your back, knees up and spread."

He pinched and slapped my tits, my clit and my ass. I was writhing in pain and desire and begging,

"Please, please, Leo, I need to cum."

Finally permission came and I exploded. I needed his permission and I needed the pain. He was Pavlov, training me like he would train a dog and I was the dog. A bitch in heat that needed her Master for the pain and for the reward of pleasure. He never let me cum with a cock in me again, not his, not Fred's and not any of the men he gave me too. Only on his command, only with his permission.

I went on seeing him like that for two years until Fred found out and divorced me. He got custody of Jennifer; I had her for one weekend a month while I was living with Leo. Then Fred got married again and Jennifer could not get along with the new wife's kids. It was mayhem every day and finally he asked me to take her and she came to live with me and Leo.

Then I came home one Saturday afternoon after shopping, and found her standing in front of him, naked. He was training her the same way he had trained me but she was only twelve years old! I blew up and in spite of everything he tried to do to keep us there; I knew I had to take her away. So we left the East Coast and came to California and it was shortly afterwards that I met you."

Chapter 4 Pat was crying again when she said,

"I told you about Fred but I wasn't honest about why we split and I also told you about Leo but not about our relationship. I just couldn't be honest about that. I love you Arthur, I really do, please don't hate me or make me go away." I answered,

"I don't know what I want to do. Today has been a day like no other in my life. I still can't get my mind about what I have heard and seen. It's late, let's go to bed, maybe things will be clearer in the morning." I went into the bathroom and took the shower I had missed in the afternoon and then got into bed wearing just my boxers. Just as I was about to turn off the light Pat came back into the room, she was wearing a skimpy baby doll nightie, she looked adorable. She sniffled as she said quietly,

"Will you let me back in your bed?"

"Yes, but that's all that's going to happen tonight," and I rolled over with my back towards her and turned off the light.

Sleep did not come easily, what the hell was I going to do? When I thought about it, having a submissive wife was not the end of the world. We had never had any real arguments and the few differences we did have, were usually settled to my satisfaction. Now I knew why. She was a goodwife, very attractive, seemingly very much in love with me and sexually she was everything I wanted her to be, plus I really did love her. I began to realize that the problem was not Pat, but Kyle. But Kyle was my son, my blood. Damn, why did he have to discover her secret? Why did he have to take advantage of it? And Jennifer, why did she succumb to him?

I guess I fell asleep in spite of everything running through my mind because I woke in the morning, lying on my back, with Pat's cheek against my shoulder and her arm across my chest. I looked at her face and I knew I couldn't live without her. My problem was what to do about Kyle.

As usual I was the first one up and I was down in the kitchen, on my second cup of coffee when Kyle came in.

"Morning Pop," was his greeting.

"You're up early, seeing you before ten is a rarity."

"Yeah, Charley called surfs up and we want to catch the waves before everything settles down."

"When are you going to settle down Kyle?"

"Settle down? What are you talking about?"

"You graduated from college three months ago, where do you go from here? What are going to do with the rest of your life?"

"Haven't made up my mind Dad, I'm still exploring my options. Can we do this some other time? I don't want to miss the waves."

He got up to leave and was halfway to the door when I said,

"SIT DOWN KYLE!"

He returned and sat down opposite me.

"What options are you exploring?"

"Nothing definite yet, but I have a few irons in the fire."

"Do those irons include fucking everything you can get your cock into including your Mother and your Sister? I saw the three of you yesterday afternoon."

If it was possible to go pale under his surfers tan he did and then and tried to cover it up with a little bravado,

"Yeah Pop, weren't those bitches hot? It wasn't like it was incest; it was my step mother and step sister. "

"Don't 'Pop' me. Those bitches are MY wife and MY daughter and you fucked the two of them with no regard for my feelings at all.

Just then Pat walked into the kitchen wearing her robe and saw the two of us at the table. She hesitated, after seeing the look on my face, and said, "Oh, I didn't know you two were in here, I'll come back a later."

"No, come in. Kyle was just leaving to go surfing." and I turned to him,

"This discussion is not over. We have a lot more to talk about."

Kyle got up and scurried away, he could not leave fast enough. Pat just stood there, afraid to move.

"Get some coffee and sit down." I said and when she sat she started to say,

"Artie, I am so sorry........," I interrupted.

"How long has Kyle been controlling the two of you?"

"Less than two months."

"How often has he fucked you?" She winced when I said that.

"Twice, only when you were away."

"And Jenny too? Is Jenny like you also?"

"Yes. Maybe it's in her genes or I didn't get her away from Leo in time. I don't know."

"Can you stop?"

"I never wanted to start, but when he calls me Patricia Ann, in that same commanding tone as Leo did, I just revert into a submissive mode. I can't help myself. I just wish it was you and not Kyle who discovered.........."

She broke off what ever she was going to say when she saw Jenny entering the kitchen. That girl had really turned into a beautiful woman, Taller than her mother by a few inches and though not as generously endowed, she was quite a picture wearing only panties and a sleeveless night shirt that barely covered her tits or her ass. She asked as she glanced from her Mother to me,

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt anything?"

"As a matter of fact you did," I thundered, my voice rising 50 decibels, "Your Mother and I were discussing the events of yesterday afternoon."

Her eyes widened in astonishment, her hand came up to cover her lips that had formed to a perfect O. Perfect for sucking a cock, I thought. I had never spoken to her in that tone of voice. She stood frozen as I continued,

"From now on you will not enter a room in this house with knocking first. Is that clear?"

"Yes Artie." She had never called me Dad or Father.

"It's not Artie anymore, or Arthur, or Dad, or Pop. From now on you will call me Daddy. Do you understand?"

I could see the change in her body language. She went from being the exuberant coed and assumed a more submissive stance. I glanced at Pat and watched the expression of shock turn into the faintest of smiles. Jenny's eyes followed mine and saw her Mother nod slightly and she answered,

"Yes Daddy, I understand."

Her arms moved behind her back and her hands grasped her elbows. Her shoulders straightened and her back arched, the effect was inspirational on my cock and it rose to the occasion. Her cone shaped tits were jutting out in one direction and her ass in the opposite. This was a nubile body made for fucking.

I beckoned to Pat, who was grinning now, and pointed to my cock. She happily knelt between my legs, took out my cock and started sucking on it. I watched Jenny's face; I could see conflicting emotions there. She wanted to join her mother and yet she didn't. I was her stepfather and I had just become something different. She had to obey but did she want to? I solved her dilemma when I said,

"Go to your room, I'll talk to you in little while."

With one last look, of envy I thought, she turned and left the room. I looked down at Pat who was gleefully slurping away on my cock and put my hands on both sides of her head and pulled her off of me. I said,

"We have to talk."

"But I haven't finished you. I haven't gotten you off."

"That can wait; we have to talk about you and Jenny and what I am going to about both of you."

"Arthur, please don't send us away. I love you and I am happy being married to you. I know that up until now you have loved me and I want to do all I can to keep your love and make you happy for the rest of your life."

"What if another Leo or Kyle comes along? You loved Fred until Leo claimed you."

"My love for Fred was diluted and diminished by the all of the years of swinging. It had gotten to the point where he and I rarely made love any more, he enjoyed the weekly sessions at the club much more. Kyle, when he realized what he could do to me, threatened to expose me to you. I was afraid of what you would do if you found out about me."

"And what about Jenny?"

"She is not a twelve year girl anymore. She is a woman, the same age as I was when I first married. I would have taken her away, as I did with Leo, but I love you and I didn't want to leave you. I didn't know what to do."

"If you stay here you know I could use her any way I wish."

"I know that Arthur but I also know you are a kind and decent man. It's Kyle I am afraid of; he doesn't have your wisdom or morality. I am afraid that he would use her the way Leo used me. Leo was a pig and he whored me out and abused me and it made it easy to leave him when I had to. I can accept your taking Jenny as a lover knowing that you would treat her as you have always treated me."

I told her to make some breakfast and that I was going to talk to Jenny. We would be down shortly to eat with her.

Chapter 5 When I got to Jenny's room the door was closed so I knocked and heard her say,

"Come in."

I opened the door and what I saw took my breath away. She was standing in the same pose she had assumed in the kitchen but she was wearing nothing but a smile and her shoes. She was beautiful. The arch in her back offered her tits in a most tantalizing way and the high heels she was wearing presented her ass deliciously. All my determination to remain a parent melted away. She was too damn beautiful.

Pat is shorter and more voluptuous, bigger ass and bigger tits, a more mature body but still beautiful. Jenny had perfect young breasts tipped by short fat nipples. Even as aroused as she was now, they were little more than nubs. I walked around her dragging one finger down her spine to her butt crack then between her thighs. She was leaking from her cunt, my finger and hand were soaked. I dragged my hand around her incredibly narrow waist as I walked in front of her and wiped my hand on her tits.

"I don't regard you as my daughter anymore."

"I knoooooooow, can I still call you Daddy?" She was grinning from ear to ear.

"You had better. You're not too old for me to spank."

"Ooooooooooooo, Daddy, promises, promises."

The little bitch was flirting with me! I lifted her by her waist and dumped her on her bed, on her back. I dropped my pants, grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs so far back that her knees were almost beside her ears. She was so flexible that her hips followed her legs and her cunt and anus were exposed. With no preliminaries, no foreplay, no display of affection, I fucked her, hard and fast. She came almost as soon as I entered her and I followed before she completed her orgasm. It was almost rape except that she wanted it that way, I had claimed my property.

I pulled out of her and presented my cock to her face and told her to clean me up with her mouth. She did it without hesitation and as I pulled up my pants I told her to clean herself up and dress and come down to breakfast immediately. I left without kissing or caressing her, without making love to her, without showing any affection to her, I was letting her know that she was my property and only a fuck toy for me.

When I entered the kitchen, Pat turned from the stove where she was making French Toast, the question clearly written on her face. I smiled and nodded and she came rushing to me filling my open arms.

"Oh Artie, thank you. I love you so much. Thank you for letting us stay."

"Whoa Lady, when Jenny gets down here I am going to tell you both about the rules for you two to follow."

"Anything you want darling, anything."

"Give me some breakfast first and when Jenny gets here I'll lay down the law."

I was on my third cup of coffee when Jenny walked into the room. The coquette was gone instead she was the scantily clad coed, covered only by a tank top and short shorts. She looked from her mother to me expectantly, I said,

"Jennifer, I just showed you what your future will be if you stay in this house, your mother understands it, do you, and will you accept it?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"And further more, to the world you are going to be a sweet demure virginal coed. You can date and have fun but no one, I repeat, NO ONE, gets to touch your tits or ass or cunt. They belong to me, is that clear?"

She was smiling now, "Yes Daddy."

"And you," I said pointing to Pat, "Your marriage vows still apply. You have used up your one 'get out of jail free' card; there will be no third chance. If another Leo or Kyle comes along and you succumb, you are gone and so is Jenny, I will accept no excuses. Do you understand?'

"Yes Arthur, I understand, but what about Kyle, how do we avoid him?"

"Leave Kyle to me." Now both of you come over here and show me how much you appreciate what I am doing for you."

They attacked me, both of them, vying to out do the other. Pat was on my lap hugging and kissing me and Jenny was behind me her tits pressed against my neck and her hands sliding down my shoulders between Pat and me searching for my nipples. They soon had me out of my chair, stripped of my robe and naked leaning against the countertop. Jenny was on her knees sucking on my cock and I was leaning forward to collect the kisses that Pat was depositing on my lips and face as she straddled Jenny.

I soon called a halt to the kitchen sex; it was breaking my back, and took everyone in to the bedroom. There I placed Pat on the bed, on her back and I moved close in between her thighs while I was sitting on my heels. I pulled her ass up my thighs and slipped my cock into her anus. Jenny was watching and licking her lips. I told her to straddle her Mother and offer her pussy to be licked. I watched her face as Pat went to work. It was like reading an erotic novel.

"Please, please, may I cum," Jenny pleaded.

"Not yet. Put your finger in her cunt and rub her clit."

Pat was in sensory overload, she had every one of her orifices occupied and she came. She came so hard she got Jenny off and then I came too. It was the climax of climaxes and when it was over Jenny rolled off of Pat and I fell down between them. The three of us just lay there, catching our breath, recovering our senses, until I said, while looking at the ceiling,

"You both came without permission."

"I'm sorry Artie." "I'm sorry Daddy."

"Now I am going to have to spend the rest of the afternoon disciplining both of you."

They both flung themselves on top of me showering me with kisses. It had turned out to be a most interesting day.

Chapter 6

I was in my den after dinner when I heard Jenny shouting,

"No Kyle, no I can't. Please Kyle no, NO."

It wasn't hard to tell what was going on. I walked to the door and thundered,

"Kyle, you heard her say no, now get your ass down here, I told you I wasn't finished with you."

He walked into my room attempting a swagger but not quite puling it off. He knew I was pissed, what he didn't know, was how pissed I really was.

"Sit," I pointed at a chair and continued, "You're smart and good looking and things come easy to you but you overstepped when you took advantage of my wife and daughter. You showed a total lack of respect for me so now the easy life is over and this is how it is going to be. I have arranged for you to go to go to NYU to go into their MBA program and get a Master's in accounting. You will also be working in our New York office to support yourself. Between school and work you will probably be putting in 80 hours a week. You may even find time to take a shit. When you finish the MBA you will study to get your CPA, I expect you to pass on your first try."

"What if I don't want to do all that?"

"Get out."

"Get out?"

"Get out with what you are wearing; I'll let you keep that. I worked my ass off for all these years so that I could provide you with everything you needed and you pissed on it all. Your clothes, your car, your education, even your goddamn surfboard were all paid for with the money I earned. I can't take back your education but the rest is mine and if you don't take this deal and you fail to reach the goals I set, I take it all back and you are on your own. You showed me that you didn't respect me and what is mine, and now I don't think much of you as a son. I set these goals for you so that now you are you are going to have to earn my respect and show me that you ready to take on the responsibilities of a man. Go to New York or go to hell; your choice."

He accepted my deal and the next morning before I dropped him off at the airport I asked him,

"Do you really like Jenny?"

"Yes Dad, I really do."

Then I tell what, just to sweeten our deal, when you come back home and if she will have you, I'll make the wedding for you."

What hell, I thought to myself; we might as well keep that good pussy in the family.

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers
12