Father Xmas Who's Your Daddy Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first rider was actually pulled out the saddle by the woman waiting because she over stayed her turn. The second rider stuffed her condom over the phallus without removing the initial rider's. She slithered her way to a speedy orgasm, but stayed on until her time was completely over, bragging to the others about how great it felt. Well possession is nine tenths of the law I suppose in this case.

I let the kids play for an extra quarter of an hour before I closed down the show so we could hand had out the gifts. After that was completed the band cranked it up until two in the morning when I help shoo the last guest out.

As I was making my way to my room joined by my personal waitress; she was all of nineteen and like older men; when I heard a voice behind me said.

"The bukake collar was nice touch, wish I would have thought of that myself," The woman said.

"Thanks I do try," I replied.

Turning around I saw the Kraken, and she spoke; aloud; to me.

"I always wondered what your voice would sound like," I said slightly off guard, she had a ballsey young Barbra Stanwyck delivery.

The Kraken said pointing to her mask, "Well to be honest, you've know for awhile. We have fucked a time or two at Otto's place when I wasn't wearing this."

My mind was racing trying to think who she could be, since Otto's parties were all open orgies and I sampled many a leggy girl while there. She had surprised me again as I was lost in thought.

"If you let me keep on my mask...I'll try to refresh your memory," She offered.

I of course had my tender young thing already lined up, but I accepted her offer.

Alas I never did figure out who she was, but we did have a good time and Little Lupie discovered she liked older woman too, but that a tale for another time.

Have a Happy Holiday and to all a good night!

The End

12