Fattening Food

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freakyus
Freakyus
90 Followers

The ringing of Erik's mobile broke the silence, he swore under his breath and grabbed it off a nearby counter. He checked who was calling but instead of answering he put it down and laughed ruefully.

"Damn it things just get interesting and some idiot calls, you should have seen your face I didn't know if you were going to pass out or orgasm on the spot." In one moment he was his old smiling self again and Tanya gasped in a lungful of air only now realizing she had been holding it in.

"Erik you shit I thought you had gone silence of the lambs on me, now get over here and undo these knots." He laughed and leaned down to kiss her, despite herself she kissed him back the adrenaline hitting her system like a freight train.

Pulling back he smiled at her lustily but didn't undo the knots, instead he reached over her head and came back with a shining red apple.

"Do we have to ruin the moment just yet? I know I scared you but I think you enjoyed it too in your own way, how about you play along with me awhile longer."

"What do you have in mind" she asked wriggling on the cold countertop.

"open wide for me" he said smiling and holding up the apple with an evil gleam in his eye.

"I never knew you were so kinky" she laughed, "maybe next time baby but right now let me go."

"oh go on sweetie it would mean so much to me." he said in that longing tone she never could turn down, she opened her mouth to refuse but he pushed the apple up against it.

"please love I promise it wont be for long." he crooned.

Slowly she opened her mouth a little, love beating the fading fear.

"uh uh wider sweetie, come on as wide as you can." he laughed.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could rolling her eyes at him to let him know he would pay for this later and he shoved the apple in hard. She gagged momentarily at his surprisingly violence the involuntary motion biting down on the apple and locking it in place firmly.

"There good meat, I hate to hurry things but I needed to take this call without you making a fuss." she smiled again but the blank look was back, she tried to protest that it wasn't funny but all she managed was a muffled moan.

Erik picked up his mobile and hit redial, she heard someone pick up and a female voice answer.

"Hey Agatha, sorry I missed your call just missed you." his voice was friendly again, but he sounded upset.

"no no nothings wrong its just... well Tanya left me." she wriggled in her bonds and shook her head violently but she couldn't dislodge the apple enough to make more than a muffled squeak of protest.

"No its okay we parted on good terms but she wont be coming back, truth is she's been ready for some time but we all have trouble letting go at times don't we." Tanya moaned louder and he looked over at her and held his finger to his lips.

"Well I'm busy tonight honey but how about I take you out to dinner tomorrow my treat, you can help cheer me up... yes that sounds great ill see you about eight... okay bye now." he hung up the phone and looked over at Tanya with those cold uninterested eyes

"Nice girl Agatha, reminds me a lot of you before we started dating." he picked up the knife and walked back over as Tanya tried desperately to free herself.

"Now now meat, where were we before I was so rudely interrupted..."

Freakyus
Freakyus
90 Followers
12