Impregnated by Alien Plants

Story Info
Men and Women seduced to have threeways with alien plants.
15.1k words
4.61
25.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plant Seduction

by Gary LM Martin

Nettie Chestermere loved plants.

But men, not so much.

Nettie Chestermere was asexual. She didn't know it, at first. When she was in high school, she was puzzled by her female classmates' burgeoning interest in men. Who really cared?

Sure, they had those long pointy things, but Nettie Chestermere didn't need that; her own fingertips served her just as well.

When she got to college, Nettie wondered if perhaps she might be a lesbian. She tried it once. But the feeling of another woman's sweaty breasts pressed against her own made her ill. And when the woman implored Nettie to eat her out down there, Nettie kicked her out of her dorm room. After handing her her clothes.

But plants were different.

Nettie loved plants.

She filled her home with them. In her 20's, she worked in a garden center; in her 30's, she owned her own garden center; and now, in her 40's, she was perfectly content living around plants. She tolerated customers in her garden center only because they helped pay the bills.

Nettie had a garden in her large backyard, which was wild and untamed. She lived on the edge of town in Lexfield, Saskatchewan. It was a quiet life; the most exciting thing she had heard were the rumors of a UFO landing in Alberta, a few hundred miles west, a few weeks ago.

The Survey Service had been said to have closed off the crash site and investigated for weeks. Nothing solid ever came from it; it all probably had been just a training drill.

But one day, a few weeks after that incident, Nettie found something unusual growing in her backyard garden. It was no surprise that wildflowers and strange things took root, and she was always curious to see what was developing there.

This new plant was the oddest thing she had ever seen. It was curled up like a vine, but had leaves that were soft and mossy, and it seemed to form a solid, cylindrical shape. It was about four inches tall.

Nettie went through all her plant databases but couldn't identify it. She decided to water it and see what developed.

It grew rapidly, most rapidly in height, but also width. It was curled like a vine, but the sides were mossy. Nettie idly touched the moss one day with a bare hand, and felt a jolt. It felt good.

From them on Nettie touched the plant every day, petting it like a dog. It seemed to grow firmer and faster under her feminine touch. Within two weeks it had grown tall, nearly four feet, and it was wide, more than a foot.

It had little white flowers growing among the moss, as well as seed pods growing on top. When Nettie smelled the scent of the white flowers, she felt intoxicated. And as she touched the plant, she felt more and more... excited. Physically excited. Once it had grown tall, whenever she touched it, she started to feel an ache in her vagina. An ache she had never felt with anyone, anyone else. Outside of the mirror in her bedroom.

Casual touching of the plant became caresses. Nettie started to spend long sessions in her garden petting the plant, touching it as one would the body of a lover. And then one day Nettie looked around and realized she had privacy; living on the very edge of town, her nearest neighbors were a half mile down the road.

And so, for some reason, she took off her clothes. All of them, on a warm morning in May. Nettie looked hesitant, for a moment. And then she pressed her soft breasts against the plant. It felt soft and hard at the same time; the moss was soft and gentle on her skin, but the center of the plant was hard. Suddenly, she felt tremendously sexually aroused.

Nettie rubbed her face against the plant and felt intoxicated. Her sexual excitement only increased further. She hugged the tall, cylindrical plant with both arms, and started to rub her pubic hair experimentally against the moss. It felt so incredibly good!

Nettie rubbed her body up and down, up and down, rubbing her clitoris against the soft, moist moss. It felt so perfect. In moments, she was coming, crying out with her orgasm.

After that, Nettie had sex with the plant several times a day. It grew taller and thicker. And then one day, after she had climaxed with her head pressed against the plant, she heard a voice in her head.

It is time.

Nettie looked around. Where had she heard that? Had someone snuck into her yard while she had been... distracted?

It is time.

Nettie looked at the plant. "Did you say that?"

Yes.

"What is it time for?"

To save your planet.

"What do you mean?"

Your animal life is destroying your planet. You generate huge amount of human waste.

"Yes, we do," said Nettie.

You tear up your environment, AND destroy the resources of your planet.

"Yes, yes, we do all that," said Nettie excitedly.

I offer you a way to save your planet.

"How? How are you going to change mankind's ways?"

By changing mankind. And you will help me.

********

"So what's selling well, Nettie?" Joanna Greenberg asked.

"I have just the perfect plant for you," said Nettie, repeating what she had been telling every female customer for the past four weeks. She brought Joanna over to a line of tall, mossy vines that were curled up like a cylinder, nearly five feet high and eighteen inches wide.

"That's big," said Joanna.

"But beautiful," said Nettie. "It's a best seller. I'm having trouble keeping up with the demand."

"Really?" said Joanna doubtfully.

"Yeah. Smell the white flowers."

Joanna reached over and smelled them. The smell was powerful. A shudder went through her body, and her eyes widened. Suddenly, she knew she had to have it. She asked Nettie to have someone help her load it up into her car. As she paid for it, Nettie said casually, "And if you grow any saplings, feel free to bring them back here, I'd love to buy them from you."

"Is this plant really fertile?" Joanna asked.

"Oh, incredibly fertile," said Nettie, giving a wide smile. "You'll see."

********

Joanna brought the plant home. Despite its size, it was fairly light, which she appreciated. She put it in the living room near the window so it would get some light.

Rudy barely noticed it when he came home, even though it was a large plant. Rudy was like that.

After they had dinner, Joanna said, "You haven't said a word about my new dress. Do you like it?" It was blue and it was new and she had bought it just for him. She twirled around in it. "What do you think?"

"I like what's in it," said Rudy, putting down his beer bottle long enough to grab her by the arms.

********

Joanna tended the plant. The smell of the white flowers seemed to draw her in. The first time she touched the plant was electric. She felt an erotic jolt though her body. She touched her hand. The plant had left a kind of oily residue on it. She rubbed her hand against her arm and shivered. Her nipples got hard.

Joanna began to have serious petting sessions with the plant. The oil seeped into her skin and made her very excited. She felt the urge to undress during her sessions with her plant. With trembling fingers she pulled off her shirt and unstrapped her bra. Her nipples were already hard and pointed. She smoothly pulled off her pants and underwear. She knew this was bizarre but she couldn't help herself. She started touching the planet and getting very excited and before long was using one hand to rub herself between the legs even as she fondled the planet with her other hand.

And then one day Joanna got the idea to actually rub her body against the plant. Joanna wrapped her legs around it and started to rub. It felt so wonderful. It was soft and mossy on the outside, but firm on the inside. The first time she got a clitoral orgasm, rubbing her nether lips against the tree, it was so strong that she fainted for several seconds afterwards.

After that she started a routine. After Rudy left for work she would have her first session with the plant. Then, at lunch, a second session, and then in the late afternoon, a third, right before Rudy came home. Her need started to build up in the evenings, but she always gritted her teeth, hanging on and waiting breathlessly for Rudy to leave for work the next morning. She started to literally help him get dressed and even pushed him out the door.

Rudy started to notice the change in her too. Joanna became less and less interested in sex with him. The plant had adjusted her mind. Joanna hadn't merely become sexually attracted to the plant; she had also, at the same time, become unattracted to Rudy. Somewhere along the line she had lost her attraction to her husband of 12 years.

She let Rudy take her a few times, for his benefit, but she was like a limp doll and never achieved orgasms. Rudy noticed (eventually) and asked what was wrong, but Joanna was not responsive.

And then one day, Joanna had had enough and she resisted Rudy's advances. Rudy, who was high on beer, shouted, "What's the matter? Why not?"

"I... I'm not into it anymore," said Joanna.

"Is it another man? Are you seeing someone else?" said Rudy, taking a swig of beer.

"No, no, it's not like that at all."

"A woman, then?" said Rudy, getting a queer gleam in his eye.

Joanna, flustered, shook her head and left the room.

She should have expected what happened next. The next day, after Rudy left for work, he made an unexpected visit home around lunchtime. Just in time to find Joanna rubbing her vagina against the plant.

Joanna was too far gone, orgasmically, to even hear the sound of the door opening. Rudy watched open mouthed as she climaxed, rubbing her nether lips hard against the column of the plant.

"Ooooh!" Joanna yelled, poling up and down. "Ooooh! Oooh! Ooooh" and then she collapsed in a heap on the floor by the plant.

"What the FUCK?" Rudy cried.

Joanna immediately sat up and opened her eyes. "Rudy! What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? What the fuck are you doing with that plant?"

"I... I...."

"For a plant!" said Rudy, understanding immediately. "You're cuckolding me with a fucking plant!"

"Rudy-"

"Well, out it goes," said Rudy, stepping forward.

"Rudy, no!" she tried to put a hand out to stop him. But Rudy was implacable. He reached out and grabbed the plant with both hands. Suddenly, a shock went through his body. He rubbed his hands together. They felt oily. As Rudy continued to rub his hands, he started to get sexually aroused.

"Yes, Rudy, it's nice, isn't it?" said Joanna. "It's even nicer when you rub the plant. Like this," she said, taking his hands, and started to rub them over the base of the plant.

Rudy began to breathe heavily as his hands rubbed the plant up and down, up and down. He inhaled the sweet scent of the white flowers and his heart started to race. Before he fully understood what was going on, Joanna was fumbling with his clothes, and he was helping her.

Before long Rudy was totally naked. He required no prompting to rub his chest against the plant. At this point, it was purely instinctual. The oily residue started to seep into his skin. He started to pant faster. He started to rub his penis against the mossy side of the plant. It felt so good.

"Yes, Rudy, that's right, that's so right," said Joanna soothingly, rubbing his back.

But Rudy was barely aware of her. All he could think of was rubbing his body against the plant. His penis quickly grew erect.

And then Rudy's head cocked, as if he were hearing a whispered suggestion, and instead of rubbing his penis against the plant, he put it inside the plant.

Joanna had noticed the holes in the plant appearing, at waist level, several weeks ago. She had worried that the plant was getting injured, but it seemed as healthy as ever.

And now Rudy was thrusting inside one of them. He groaned, and as he pulled out with each thrust, Joanna saw his penis was coated with wet juices from the plant.

And then Joanna saw something she had never seen before. As Rudy thrust into the plant on one side, a phallus came out of the plant on the other side, from one of the other holes. The phallus was thick and green. It couldn't be Rudy's penis; he wasn't long enough to come out of the plant on the other side. And this phallus was lower down, and slanted upwards at a 45 degree angle, while Rudy was thrusting on a horizontal plane.

But still, as Rudy thrusted, so did this phallus.

Joanna was inexplicably drawn to it. It was at just the right height for her. She moved over it and spread her vaginal lips, and slowly impaled herself on it during an upwards thrust.

"Oh!" she moaned. It felt so hard, so thick. Much more so than Rudy.

And then they proceeded to have sex, sort of. Every time Rudy would thrust into the plant, the plant would thrust its own phallus into Joanna. Rudy was definitely the engine behind it; the thrusts were too perfectly coordinated. Joanna wrapped her arms around Rudy, and he wrapped his arms around her. They stared into each other's eyes. With each thrust, it felt as if Rudy were thrusting into her, instead of the plant intermediary.

And then Rudy's thrusts grew faster and faster, and he got that pleased and pained look on his face and he whispered, "It's coming, babe." And he shuddered and climaxed, even as he continued to thrust.

So did the plant. Joanna felt the plant phallus explode inside of her, shooting something into her vagina.

They both collapsed into a ball together on the floor.

"Wasn't that good, honey?" She whispered.

"Yeah," said Rudy, still breathing heavily.

Joanna looked at her nether lips. She saw a greenish white substance dripping out, like a mixture of sperm and... something else.

That evening, they had sex again with the plant. After that, by unspoken agreement, they only had sex using the plant as an intermediary. It simply felt so much better than sex between the two of them.

And yet, even using the plant, they still felt the intimacy they had had with each other. As Rudy thrusted, Joanna felt the illusion of his shaft thrusting into her. It was his hands she held when they had sex; it was his eyes she looked into when she orgasmed; it was a new form of togetherness, made possible by the plant.

Joanna went back to the nursery to thank Nettie, giving her a big hug,

"So you like the plant?" said Nettie, grinning.

"Oh yes, and so does Rudy! It's really helped bring us closer together," said Joanna.

"And that's the beginning. Be sure to bring me any saplings it may produce."

Saplings. So far the plant hadn't grown any new shoots. Joanna wondered about that. But not for long.

Two days later she felt a rumbling in her stomach. The next day her stomach started to get bigger. She told Rudy about it. "I... I think there's something growing inside of me," she said.

Rudy gave her a wolfish grin.

Four days later she was clearly, heavily pregnant, so much so that she could no longer have sex with the plant. Rudy didn't mind. All he wanted was plant sex. She watched him thrusting into the plant without her. And when he came, his greenish white sperm shot out the other side, onto the carpet.

And then, two days later, she felt a stirring within her. "Rudy, I... I...."

She took off her clothes and sat in the bathtub, spreading her legs. She felt the urge to push, and she did. Before long a tiny white object started to emerge from her vagina. Rudy ever so gently pulled it out.

"I think there's more," Joanna whispered. She groaned, and several minutes later pushed another one out.

There were four in all. When they touched them, the white coating started to fragment under their fingertips. Underneath each one was a tiny, tiny plant.

The saplings.

Joanna cried and hugged and kissed Rudy. She immediately put the plants in dirt and watered them.

The next day, she brought them in to Nettie. Nettie, looking very pleased, hugged and kissed her.

"The first of many," Nettie cried, taking the pots with the plants away from her. Joanna felt a pinch of concern. They were her babies.

"Of many?"

"From now on, this is the only way you will reproduce. Soon this will be the only way mankind will reproduce," said Nettie.

"But... what about people?"

"People are a cancer, Joanna," said Nettie, looking her straight in the eye. "They are destroyers of the environment. Trust me, the Earth will breathe a lot easier when it's filled with these," she said, looking at the plants, "rather than us."

At that moment Joanna understood the true nature of the plant. Its purpose was to hijack the dominant species on the Earth, human beings, and substitute itself for them by taking over their reproduction cycles. Without firing a shot, these plants would soon wipe out the human race... and she was eagerly cooperating with it.

For a time, Joanna realized this was wrong, and that she shouldn't do it anymore. She resolved to go home and warn Rudy.

But when she got home, she found Rudy already there, completely nude, rubbing against the tree. He looked so sexy with his large erection rubbing against the side of the plant. Joanna had the urge to warn him about what the plant was doing to them, about its plans for mankind, but instead of saying anything, she found herself fumbling to take off her clothes. Within moments she was rubbing against the other side of the plant. The urge was simply too strong.

As they started the reproduction ritual, as she looked into Rudy's eyes while the plant phallus thrusted into her, Joanna realized the terrible and wonderful consequences of what they had fallen into.

********

Homeplanet Security was called into investigate, Major Samantha Arden, Colonel Jack Sullivan, General Henderson, and their alien friend, Dunlop 4.

"They are called Krions," said Dunlop 4, sitting at the conference table on HomePlanet Security Headquarters. "At least, they are from the planet Krion. On most planets, the most advanced form of life is usually animal in nature. But not on Krion. For many millennia, animals were the dominant form of life. But then a certain kind of plant evolved, one which co-opted and disrupted the reproductive systems of animal life."

"Disrupted?" said General Henderson.

"In animal life forms, the urge to mate is triggered by a series of chemical and visual cues," said Dunlop 4. His eyes casually wandered over to Sam's prominent breasts for a moment, before hastily turning away as she started to notice, with a startled look on her face. Dunlop continued as if nothing had happened. "The Krions were able to duplicate that genetic programming and turn it to their advantage. They were able to tap into each animal species's genetically programmed urges to mate, and turn them in a different direction. Animals that once had the urge to mate with each other, now only wanted to mate with the plant, or to mate with others using the plant with an intermediary."

"Isn't three a crowd?" Jack asked. Sam restrained a laugh.

"When a Krion is used as an intermediary, it disrupts the DNA of the male's reproductive fluids, changing it to suit its own purposes. When the female gets pregnant, she ends up giving birth to more Krions, not those of her own species."

"People have sex with plants?" Jack asked. "How do they... how do they..."

"The Krion plants typically assume a size and shape to fit the species they are trying to co-opt," said Dunlop 4.

"But still... sex with a plant?" Jack made a face.

"Colonel Sullivan," said General Henderson. "Let's try not to get hung up on the technical details."

"We thought we had destroyed the Krions," said Dunlop 4. "But the seed of a sapling found its way onto one of our ships, and deposited itself on a colony world named Kendra 2. Within a generation, all sentient life was wiped out on the planet. All that remained were the Krions."