Myra's Peril

Story Info
A runaway princess is forcibly impregnated by a giant spider
2.3k words
4.24
31.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

Myra made her way through the forest, cursing quietly as she stepped on a broken branch in the dark. It was fortunate that no one was nearby to hear her, or they'd likely be appalled at the princess using such language. Not that they'd be able to do anything about it, of course.

As the sole heiress to the elven throne, she had all the authority to do almost anything she pleased. Ever since her parents passed, it had been up to Myra to handle the daily affairs of the state. As a result, there was little time for any of her own wants.

The only time she was ever really alone was at night - and even then, there were always two elite female guards stationed just outside her room. To Myra, it had recently become a game of sorts. Could she find a way out of the palace without getting caught? Or better yet, find a way out into the forest where she could lie in the grass and look at the stars...

The only issue Myra had was being careful not to alert any of the nearby patrols. She's been gone for a while, the crescent moon shining brightly in the sky as Myra made her way deeper into the forest. The wind blew at her back, as though encouraging her onward through the thickening brambles and undergrowth.

Guards ran in the distance, keeping Myra alert as she ducked her head and kept running. There was no doubt that the royal guard would be searching frantically for her right now. Myra suppressed a mischievous smile. With any luck, they would think that she'd gone to the nearby town for entertainment again. They probably wouldn't realize their mistake for at least the next few hours. Plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful night sky!

...

A short while later, the princess let out a pent-up breath as she lifted the helm of her silk dress. She tip-toed clumsily and stepped over a fallen log before landing in a puddle. Mud speckled her lower half and she picked up her pace, a single bell echoing loudly in the distance.

The cool wind caressed her face, and Myra slowly lost track of time as she stumbled through the dark. There was a clearing somewhere ahead, and soon she'd feel the soft and cool grass on her back as she stared at the night sky. At last, she approached the clearing, and her breathing eased as she reached her target. The guard hadn't found her yet, and they were unlikely to for the next little while at least. Finally, she could relax!

Just ahead, the faint moonlight shown on the tall field of grasses that blanketed the grove, offering her just enough direction to avoid losing herself in the dark. Crack! A branch broke again, and Myra cursed her clumsiness. Bad Myra! Elves are supposed to be graceful, she chided herself... before she tripped once again.

Myra grit her teeth and pulled sharply, ripping away a portion of the dress that had tangled on a bramble bush before sighing. This wasn't the first time this had happened, and it definitely wouldn't be the last. At least the palace tailors wouldn't lack for work, she thought.

THUMP. She jumped slightly as a branch fell somewhere in the dark. Was it the guard? Or the wind dislodging a broken branch?

Something didn't seem right, and the night had a strange way of pulling the fears of one's mind into the open. Feeling slightly scared at what it could be, Myra broke into a run. The clearing was just ahead, only a short distance more! Then the moonlight would disperse all of the imaginary monsters jumping from her mind.

But, just as the clearing lay but a handful of lengths ahead, something shot out of the dark and gripped her arm. Myra jerked to a stop, her arm aching as something warm and sticky gripped it. Strong and unyielding like a rope, her sudden fear and confusion only had a moment to set in before her other arm was suddenly gripped by this white substance too. With an abrupt tug, her arms were pulled behind her back as she cried out and struggled against this inhuman strength.

"HELP!!!" Myra screamed in fear, giving up on her plans. But she was only able to cry out once before the same sticky substance shot through the night and whisked over her mouth, gagging her.

Her eyes bulged in panic as she was pulled along the soft forest floor. Whatever it was had begun to reel her in like a fisherman would a net! A muffled scream flew from her throat as she caught a glimpse of the thing that had hold of her. Eight enormous eyes stared back at her, its giant fuzzy mandibles rubbing together slightly with a soft brushing sound.

Disbelief and horror hit her with a wave of sudden nausea, and the evening's dinner nearly made its way back into her mouth as she heaved. Myra wormed and struggled as she was pulled back towards the hideous creature and its large, hairy body. Suddenly, it leapt forward, deftly manipulating its forelegs to maneuver her aching arms behind her back. No matter how much she struggled, she was no match for the overpowering strength of the spider. Its abdomen pulsed and more white silk was threaded and wrapped around her forearms, securing them together tightly.

Tears had begun to stream down her face as she realized that she was too far from the palace grounds for anyone to hear her. All of her muffled calls for help would never be heard, the guards and patrols nowhere in sight.

Another sound echoed in the night, and the spider paused its workings as it temporarily disregarded her to examine its surroundings. Perhaps there were other predators just like it lurking in the night. Taking advantage of the abrupt but welcome distraction, Myra pulled free from the spiders forelegs and stumbled forward. She began to run, ignoring the small brambles and uneven ground as she rushed forward, desperately attempting to close the distance between herself and the palace.

But her mouth was still quieted by the firm silk, and her arms remained fastened securely behind her back as she ran. She stopped and whipped around, trying to find her bearings. But the moonlight had dimmed, and the passing clouds obstructed its ability to light her way. Even as Myra had just chosen a direction and begun to sprint once more, another rope of hot silk shot out in the dark like a bola, wrapping tightly around her ankles and pinning her legs together. With a cry, she fell forward harshly with a 'thump' on the moist ground.

She squirmed, desperately trying to get away from the horse-sized arachnid, her shoulders drawing lines through the topsoil as she pushed and inched forward with her bound legs. She had to get away from the monster behind her.

"HWWWWMP," Myra screamed with all her might, but only the faintest of sounds escaped the silk over her mouth.

The spider moved forward, covering the distance she'd worked so hard for in just an instant. Its forelegs pinned her shoulders down firmly as another pair of soft, hairy legs pulled her waist off the ground, preventing her from moving even as she struggled with all her might.

A light clicking sound emerged from the spider's mouth, which slowly changed into a deep and liquidy thump, thump, thump as it inspected its prey. The noise send chills down her spine. Why had she never heard of such a creature in her lessons? Did the royal advisers not think she was mature enough to know of such an existence?!

'HWWWWMMLP' Myra sobbed, her chest heaving and shaking the tears that streamed down her face. Her lightly pointed ears quivered as she trembled in fear. Why did she have to sneak out tonight? Worst still, the guards had no idea where she was! She was completely helpless as she struggled. If only she could move. If only she could do something - anything at all! 'HWWWWMLP-P-P' How long would it be before help arrived? she sobbed. Would help arrive?

The spider gently tightened its grip on her body as Myra's legs trembled weakly and she lost control of her bladder. Her undergarments soaked and a small puddle pooled beneath her. Then, as if drawn by the scent, the massive spider's body abruptly dipped, and its eight eyes shown eerily in the moonlight. Was it... was it investigating her lower half? Myra questioned, the disgusting thought sending another wave of nausea to assault her. She could already feel the slight heat radiating from its massive body as it appeared to examine her womanhood.

Suddenly, the spider moved. Its furry mandibles reached forward tentatively and plucked, causing a faint snapping sound as Myra's underwear collided with her skin. Myra gasped sharply in terror at the sudden stinging pain. Click, click, click, the spider's mandibles moved slowly. It seemed to think for a moment, before it reached forward with its fangs and carefully cut the undergarments with slow and precise movements. Unfortunately, Myra was still locked still, and her slight movements couldn't shake the iron-like grip of the arachnid. 'HWWWWWWMP' she cried in large sobbing breaths.

Her eyes burned with fear and disgust as she tried to escape the creature's grasp. At first she had thought that she was going to be eaten. She'd quickly racked her brain and recalled the lessons from her royal tutors - a spider first injects its venom to break down the victim from the inside, and then it consumes their innards with large, hollow fangs. The fear of such an awful death had nearly broken her.

Such a death would undoubtedly be horrific. But there was something off... Why was it being so gentle with her? Surely such a monster wouldn't be this delicate with its prey? Why was it so careful with its fangs as it cut apart her clothing? Her mind worked frantically, trying to find a solution. Or at least, trying to comfort herself before her inevitable death.

However, as her underwear fell quietly to the ground, a cold realization swept her and her eyes widened. Her face paled as she strained her neck to look at her attacker, her braided hair lying in the dirt next to her head. 'HWWWWWWMMP' she cried, her chest heaving as she sobbed and looked at the spider, its abdomen beginning to pulsate. Moments later, something shiny glistened in the moonlight just amidst the creature's spinnerets, dripping a viscous fluid.

A thick, translucent tube had begun to slowly push its way free from the abdomen. The tip of the appendage narrowed to the width of a small coin, and slowly widened to where it connected with the spider's abdomen. Overall, its length was nearly that of her own arm!

Myra struggled, watching in horror as the tip of the long protrusion moved, instinctually guided by the spider as it snaked beneath the torn hem of her dress and between her bound legs. It was gentle but forceful as the prehensile organ twisted and entered her smoothly. 'HWWWWWWWWMP' she screamed in horror and shock as she felt the the hot and slimy tube push deeper into her body. Her labia spread further and further apart as the slippery organ glided forward, and viscous fluid began to tickle her while dripping from her clit and trickling down her inner thighs. Myra gagged at the sickening scent, musky and overpowering.

Click, click, click... the spider's abdomen twitched and spasmed as it positioned itself more favorably over its prey, the bottom of its unusually warm abdomen now resting lightly on her lower back. Myra felt uncomfortably and completely stretched 'down there' by what she now understood was the spider's... mating organ. A sour taste coated her tongue as Myra threw up into her mouth, unable to hold back the raw disgust she felt. The soft and flexible tube within her was pushing lightly against her cervix, and massive arachnid made a wet-thumping noise once more, as though in disappointment. But suddenly, just as Myra thought the nightmarish ordeal was nearing completion, its organ twitched, and she felt a hot fluid bursting within her to meet her cervix. A moment later, the tip pushed forward gently and pried apart her womb's only defense as it gained entry.

Her lungs strained as she screamed in horror and revulsion, but the noise didn't have a chance to continue. The spider quickly wrapped her mouth with another layer of hot and sticky silk, before following up and wrapping the remainder of her face. Now, not only was she gagged, she was blind and deaf! This...this must be a demon! she sobbed. No other such terrifying creature would do such a thing! Had she offended the goddess somehow? Had she already died and been sent to suffer in damnation with the rest of the goddess' enemies?

Unfortunately, despite being completely violated by the massive arachnid's mating organ, the horse-sized monstrosity wasn't finished yet. Myra cried helplessly as another something appeared from the creature's abdomen. A creamy, translucent egg began to slide down the spider's tube... followed by another... and another. As it reached her labia, she felt it push, slightly widening her to allow the egg to enter. It was hot - even warmer than the spider's mating fluids, and Myra felt it travel deeper inside her, through her entrance and deeper into her, towards her belly.

With more resistance this time, the organ twitched and contracted rhythmically before it firmly pushed the egg into her womb, where it slid around amidst another spurt of the spider's ejaculate.