All Comments on 'Favor'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I gave it a 5*

Because pay back is a bitch.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
WTG MAGMAMAN!

Great Story! Glad to see ya finally grew a pair. Keep up the good work.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Damn ! Patty is a potent muse for your stories .

She isn't even in this one & yet she is. Redheads. If I had read you for the first time , this would seem like a masterpiece . This is not the case, I've sampled too deeply in terms of your extensive , quality back catalog.

So, to tell the truth, the Patty - centered stories are getting a little ' played ' for my taste. You are clearly still finding some level of inspiration . Do what you need to do . I'll hang on & survive as a fan by feasting on those oddball afterthought stories of yout that seem to come out of nowhere like ' Coyote'.

racoon1174racoon1174over 12 years ago
Big change!

I always loved your writing but hated your stories if that makes any sense. I stopped reading them because you would write these strong smart characters who then morph into completely castrated, pc, I can be the bigger man masochist's. I understand that it takes alot of time and effort to write and that your doing this for free but maybe you've finally gotten that that's not what the readers here are looking for.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FAVORS FOR FLAVORS

and friends up the ass. TK U MLJ LV NV

apollonaapollonaover 12 years ago
Wow, nice one man!

Probably your best story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
now if only

zed0 the ped0 would grow a pair everything would be peachy.

thanks 4 the story mgm, fun read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
now if only

zed0 the ped0 would grow a pair everything would be peachy.

thanks 4 the story mgm, fun read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
now if only

zed0 the ped0 would grow a pair everything would be peachy.

thanks 4 the story mgm, fun read

racoon1174racoon1174over 12 years ago
Whoops

Confused you with MattMourue sorry have always loved your work.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Nice story, MGM

Your writing is very pleasing, but sometimes, not in this case, your storylines leave me unhappy. Thanks.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Nice little oddball story

A little unusual soft cheating story. He was young and stupid and valued a slut more than a wife. He got what he was looking for. Now he has a friend who is not really a friend because the friend fucked his wife. Now an opportunity drops into his lap and he has soft sex with his friends encouragement. And very nicely falls in love. Cute.

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
Great job M man

Alls well that ends well!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars

Good story and true love is the winner in this story.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

A good friend do not start affair his friend wife. However Cary was affair his friend's wife.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
I Remember The Sixtys!!!!!!!!!!

Damn what a fun time. Thanks for sharing.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
One toke over the line

Sweet Jesus...Love the one you're with. Funky tale...thank you Magmaman.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very nice story

Interesting and well written along with being well edited.

And a happy ending to boot.

Thanks for the good read.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Well told

A nice little story about how you never know when your true love will find you, or under what circumstances.

RehnquistRehnquistover 12 years ago
A bit rushed at the end, but . . .

Still a wonderful story. Well told, believable, and a happy ending.

I just would've drawn out the ending a touch more. After all, Sandy went from loving Cary and wanting to stay with him to just calling up our protagonist at the end, screwing him, and staying with him? Why? Where did it come from?

Still, nice job.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5*****

Interesting story. Certainly different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Magmaman,god of the muses

Thanks for another great read. Call me sentimental, but I always go for your good-guy-gets-girl stories, and enjoy them when you grace us with a new one. Kudos, from a Northeastern but now Northwestern Mechanic.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
The world this happened in is - well - here

So it gets the 5 from me -

In the rest of our real world - the buddy sent her to him after cucking him - no love lst there - they finally did what he wanted - just once - and then they were together forever - everybody got what they deserved.

Did she cheat? depends on how you interpret it - she DID lie when she said she did it the first night so she is no saint - did she cheat - she had his blessing to be with him once for a fuck session - that is what she did - this one ain't simple.

If you throw away your wallet and it comes back empty were you robbed?

Nice plot line - but it was a quick ending - more from her perspective on what happened to her to bring her back at least would have been helpful.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Ha

Pal you must live in some strange world because it ain't here. It got the two stars it deserved, one more because I respect the author and most of his work.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I enjoyed this one

immensely. I'm not certain why this needed to be set in the '60s. All I noticed from the 60s was the beanbag seat.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A good reading...

Too many cheaters, but a good reading, good rhythm...

...

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 8 years ago
Entertaining

I really enjoyed this story. Will add to my "Fun To Read" folder. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Set in the 60's

Yeah it was like that back in the day. Crazy times in the sexual revolution. You couldn't NOT get wild and crazy sex, unless you avoided it by choice. The very worst penalty possible was diseases that were cleared up with antibiotics. I'm 68 now. I once sat down and totalled up all the women I've 'been with'. Seventy nine. A few long term affairs, but a lot of hit and runs. Quite a few were just blowjobs with swallowing.

Many married women whose husbands were not taking care of business. A few guys who knew their wives played. And one who handed his wife over to me for BDSM that could not do himself. That one went on almost two years. Debbie learned to do it all. Eat another woman's pussy and ass, take golden showers from another woman and I, rim the hell out of me. Still have lots of photos of her. I often wonder about "where are the women from the 60's and 70's now?"

Thanks for a fun story Mr Magmaman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So no one has any morals

just a bunch of cheaters. I wouldn't give the time of day to anyone in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reply to Anonymous Asswipe 12/22/16

Why do you come here and read these stories instead of your New Testament and King James Bible?? .... you pathetic hypocrite chickenfucker.

While you're casting stones at fictional characters, let me ask... Do you have the slightest CLUE as to how many men have fucked your mother's brains out? Did her father or a brother take her cherry?? Before and after her marriage, how many cocks has she fucked and sucked the cum out of and swallowed???

Get off this site and go pray for the cheating whore....or, better yet, become one of the men who fucks her. (because you definitely need some pussy)

I gave the story four well deserved stars.

Just one thing.... He should have stomped the shit out of his EX friend, Cary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SAME

This is the same scenario as There Came A Knock On the Door, although with a very different outcome. Same names for people involved, also. There Came purports to be based on actual events -- up to the knock on the door. After that is imagination. Also, in There Came, Cary does not lose his wife.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not

Not caring for all the cheating, but liked the revenge. Good story.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Good one

Good concis, interesting story with a little twist.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Interesting story. I think they both knew she wasn't going back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pull bow.

Yes teenagers and a few more years before being mature. After that it becomes changing face thing.

Some just never grow up and some even live through it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not simply another story,because of the clever twist at the end. Keep on being clever. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2705 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS