Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

"Hi, Danny. Can I come over tonight?" Sandy's voice sounded happy.

"Sure, what's up?" I asked, already knowing.

"I will tell you when I get there, OK?"

"OK." I answered.

Sandy giggled and hung up.

"I know I can trust you." Cary had told me.

Suddenly I wasn't too sure of that.

I know. It was wrong. But Sandy told me she wanted to be with me and the truth is that by then I wanted to be with her.

By morning we both knew. Well, I knew and I found out when I woke up and she was sitting on the bed, tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I don't want to go back to Cary." She said.

"Then don't."

"Really?"

"Yes, really." I told her.

She piled on top of me and started smothering my face with kisses.

Yes. We both knew.

+++

Breakups are hard, something I know all about.

For the third time, there was a big fuss. Lots of yelling, threats but Cary likely didn't really want to go man on man with me.

He did call up and threaten to shoot me, but he never tried anything.

Maybe it was my answer to that.

"Don't let nothing but fear hold you back!" I told him and hung up.

The other thing I found out is that I was wrong about one thing, not all females give a shit about the money.

Sandy never asked for a single thing from Cary.

I suppose I should feel guilty as hell for fucking another man's wife, but I didn't. The guy had done it to me, so like he said, we were even.

I just didn't give her back.

I also know I got the better of things, because now nearly twenty years and three kids later, Sandy is still here.

In fact, when she came over that night so many years ago, she simply never left. We both discovered that not only were we in love, but we both had been for quite a long time.

Funny how something can be right there in front of a person's face and not be seen. Way back I used to drop by Sandy's place just to visit. Just because I wanted to, why never really registered on me.

Then one day Patty was there, looking sexy as hell.

That got in the way of the truth for awhile.

Cary? Damned if he didn't marry Sylvia, and that worked out just fine.

So as it turns out, Cary did me a favor.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers
12