All Comments on 'Favor For Wife Ch. 01'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Off to a good start

A good start on the premise yet I'm bothered by the stilted first person dialogue you've written, as if a premise and characters entered into a puter program designed to create a scenario.

I do think the premise is good so don't fuck it up as you usually do this time.

rooster1rooster1about 15 years ago
Seems like I've

read this before but can't find it. Oh well she'd be out on her ass so fast that it would take a week for her to land.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 15 years ago
the motivation is really stupid

Let me see if I have this right...

<br></br>

Clifford finds out his wife had HOT but short term affair with Herb who is now dead. Herb's wife Janet is now horny. So Georgina --Cliffords wife-- comes up with this Plan for him to fuck Janet with the obvious Motive to alleviate her own guilt.

<br></br>

Clifford finds out about ALL of this. He is enraged and furious over what his wife did with Herb and more importantly Clifford discovers the wife REAL motivation behind her scheme.

<br></br>

HUH?!?!?!?!?

<br>/br>

<b>so WHY would clifford... after being so angry and furious... decide to fuck Janet anyway?</b>

Orion623Orion623about 15 years ago
Good Start

This is a pretty interesting story. I like the plot line which is a little different than what we ordinarily see in this category.<P> The author seems to have put a lot of time and effort into creating a situation that is at least somewhat credible. One unfortunate aspect is the foreshadowing in the story which lets the reader know that Cliff and Georgina do not get divorced thus taking away a lot of the tension that a story such as this one should have. Despite this I'm looking forward to reading the rest of TT's tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
thanks

well what happens next? Don't keep us waiting please.Mike from Texas

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Good Story so far.

The probability that he is going to be unhappy about more down the line is large. Maybe that is what is bothering HIV?

He could be being set-up in a lot of different ways. I admit that if he all ready wanted her, he might not be able to resist, but it certainly won't solve his problems with his wife. Perhaps she is filming him in order to get a bigger chunk of cash before she runs off with Janice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Finish It

Tell the rest of the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This was posted.

This was posted on another site with the 2nd chapter 6 months ago with the postsript part 2 shortly. Will the Lit posting include part 2 or is it dead in the water?

Good story however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent

A great story so far, don't see how our hero can ever straighten things out with his wife. He will always wonder if she would have gone back to fooling with Herb the first time things didn't go well with them if he didn't die. I would think that would drive the last nail in the coffin of this marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nothing I could beleive...

Couldn't beleive anyone's behavoir in this story... the wife tries to tell husband about her affair, WITH ONE OF HIS BEST FRIEND, and we're to beleive that she would think it wasn't going to be a blood bath... crap. And the husband deos nothing... yep. Complete crap. Author, you don't know a sinlge person on this planet, including yourself that would react this way... so WHY? Why do you write this? Why don't you take the time to write something that you actual beleive might happen... that you and the people you know might actually do?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Well you've got my attention and I'm interested

So what happened next? A well writen story and held my interest all the way through. I hope that the author will finish the story.Thanks for the post....Rich

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 15 years ago
no meaning, point, eroticism, or fun in story

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh, wow......

Now, THAT is good work! It was "late in the game" before I saw that one coming. I have the distinct feeling that things are going to get far worse, before they get any better. Please don't delay Ch.02 any longer than absolutely necessary.

-- KK in Texas

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
What is wrong with GK tonight

Harry is always unhappy but GK is not normally like this. Anyway interesting story. I am not a believer in if you cheat then so can I. I don't think achieves that much. But I am looking forward to chapter two.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
So far - story is Incredible on many levels

As some commentators have already elaborated, I too could not really buy the characters’ behaviors. I could not understand how either of this three would behave the way the story suggests they did based on the background. Perhaps on the next chapter there will be a resurrection...

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
The middle of page 1, I stopped reading and rated the story 1*.

The idea that she would confess or even look guilty because he demanded to know about her sex is BS. Women are designed to excel at sneaky sex. Women that didn't excel at keeping sneaky sex from their mates are not our ancestors. Those that failed were punish by their mates, often deserted so their babies failed to survive, and sometimes they and/or their babies were killed leading to a dead end in evolutionary terms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck rated it a 1*

not bad for being an illiterate tool, 1* for every gallon of jizz DWmoroncuck ingests daily

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Little help here...

Dworncock...who I've noticed making comments in other stories has left another witty missive that I can't make heads or tails out of. If someone has a minute, could you please explain just what in the fuck he's trying to say, if anything at all? Many thanx. By the way author...fine story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A little too late madam.

Dwornork hey little girl aren't you too young to be at a web site such as this you should wait until the age of conception before reading this page or story!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
good tale

Actually, DWormcock has an interesting hypothesis...unlikely, for sure, but interesting. But, mainly, I liked TTs story, and I concur with the effectiveness of first-person PoV for this tale!

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
SEEMED LIKE THE THING TO DO AT THE TIME

Two wrongs never add up to a right, but in this case it was a whole hell of a lot of fun. And a whole shitload better than going to counseling.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I hope there is more to this, because I found the casualness with which she confessed her affair to be disturbing. I enjoyed it because I am anticipating him leaving his wife.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Very good start.

Different and I suspect it is going to become even more different. Are we ever going to learn that their business trips were orchestrated and there were likely more than nine sexual meetings? And the significance of her saying two or three things that he didn't quite hear? Needed more tags - neighbors? business trips? deceased or deceased spouse?

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
They say........

........ every marriage should , sometimes , have a fight or two , its healthy.

So.... does that truth hold good to an 'after fight affair' too ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not two wrongs

It is called BALANCING THE SCALES.

His wife repeatedly and intentionally cheated. To make it worse, she did it with close friend. How many times over the years following that affair were those two couples together. Worse still she waited until after lover died to confess. So the two injured spouses were unable to confront Herb.

She should have kept silent and borne the guilt as her punishment.

The timing of her confession, which she did for selfish reasons, made her betrayal even more insidious

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ridiculous.

No man would tolerate this.

""I even told him that I was as horny as I had ever been and I would have to wait another two and a half weeks before you came home""

- OH MY GOD. Are you serious. For real? What a trial. What a tough sacrifice to make. FFS. The slut can't suffer eighteen days for some fucking cock? However can she survive without being someone's daily cum dump? That's what love is then for a dispicable fucking slut like this one

""My conscience was bothering me a lot and if we continued doing it while our spouses were in town we would be caught."

"I expected him to argue, but he just nodded and said that he was feeling the same way. We had done wrong and we were compounding it by doing it more and he agreed that I was right eventually we would be caught. So we stopped.""

-So much for her conscience. It was fear of being caught.

And three separate affairs? And while he was HOME too. Hell no. This deceitful, lying whore has to go..

Dump the slut. But first, pop a viagra then fuck Janet all nine times and make the whore watch.

Or vist her three nights a week for a year and let the slut guess which nine times they fucked. If she takes that medicine then give her ths chance to repair their marriage if he doesn't prefer Janet by then.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Easy solution

Easy solution for Cliff. Dunno Georgina, live with Janet. Burn the cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PET PEEVE

This story is strong into a pet peeve of mine. He discerns her adultery from a look of guilt on her face. I've read fictional stories where several emotions flit across a face in succession, as surprise, fear, guilt.

And, supposedly, no man claims he can understand women.

Until it comes to fictionalized stories, where men read what she's thinking right off her face.

I think most of this enlightenment from studying a face is the kind of baloney that works in fiction, where the author can control both the expression on the face and the accurate reading of it by the otherwise hapless last-to-know husband who has not read it off her face for months or years. But now that the plot needs it, it's as clear as day by a glance at her face.

It's not just this writer who does this, it's prominent in Literotica, as well as in romantic fiction in general.

Well, now that I've got that off my chest,

this is an intriguing story that has my attention.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For Anonymous 08/30/19

It's rare, but it exists. It's not only very very REAL, but it's used ALL the time in interrogation, detective work, or even gang society.

Now, reading faces is something women are better at, on average. It's like any other skill, practice makes perfect. And it's not black and white. Individuals have different 'tells'. A married couple may know their facial reactions well. That makes sense. And remember anon, it's NOT the face that gives it away....it's the CONTEXT of the face.

maybe the wife suddenly got a very tense face. maybe her eyes avoided his completely. maybe she hugs herself or tugs at her hair when nervous. usually when people are called out, they get angry when innocent. angry or surprised. it's very primal. but hesitation is like a huge beacon saying, "this is something worth looking into!"

The cops use it, the FBI are masters of it. Most sociopaths are naturals at it. Reading people is a real skill.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I normally say that cheating is cheating, with or without permission.

In this case, I hope the two have the time of their lives with each other guilt free. They deserve it. Interesting story and more believable than I care to think.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

No one has commented on this story in over 2 years so here goes. This is a good set-up chapter. I can't remember ever having read one with this particular spin on a husband finding out that his wife cheated on him. There are several ways this could go; BTB, wife swap, bigamy, etc. Let's see where the author went.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Actually to the discernable reader this idiocy was just that...idiocy.

Her deep discussion of what they did was to appease the limp wristed cum guzzling cuck/sissies.

Her being so horny and telling Herb about was so fucking dumb my potted plant to the left of me committed suicide.

Realistic? Seriously? Not even close, the set up was so quick it bordered on lazy. And the "He could tell just by the look on her face"

Yeah shit story from start to what part I could reach for a finish. Which wasn't even the bottom of page one. It was THAT bad.

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

A different kind of story but rushed. I think that the husband should not have cheated on his wife because it was too easy. He should have divorced her and then had whoever he wanted.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Actually, the blatantly discernable silly steam-venting temper-tantrums of a certain aptly self-proffesed weasle-like creature set aside (as they certainly should be) with all their huffle-puffing and filiibusterous vexations failing to conceal the incredible breadth of his prejudices, and that blind, and bind, all of his ilk with their severely truncated, and restricted, views on human nature, it's multi-faceted strengths, despite their ceaseless proclivities!

So far (end of p,2, Ch.1) it is bloody brilliant! I hope it will continue to live up to it's early promise! - If not, I'll be back!

R.S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous