Fear and Suspicion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cageytee
cageytee
721 Followers

"I'm embarrassed." I said. I should have known better.

"Don't be. I understand. But you have to listen because there is more. I'm afraid I've become more than a little perverted and this is really what I wanted to tell you about."

"The next time we got together it was more of the same except that Carrie was even more emphatic about how wonderful you are and that for her it was a problem because she keeps comparing her men to you and they all come out lacking. Then the girls started teasing, saying things like "Watch out Elaine, Carrie is after your man!" It is what happened then that gets interesting."

Needless to say, in spite of my euphoria over realizing that it was my imagination and not Elaine that was causing me to worry, I was paying close attention. So close, that I realized that Elaine was actually blushing.

"I began to imagine you and Carrie together and I'm embarrassed to admit it but. . ." she looked me right in the eyes as she continued. . . "it started to turn me on. I don't know why. I don't know how. But it did. Sometimes I found myself quite wet just thinking about it. Each night we went out it was the same. Last night I was just drunk enough to do something foolish so I started the castle game knowing I had every intention to pull off Carrie's suit. As the night went on and you and I ended up naked, me because both you and Carrie stripped me and Carrie was topless, I know I came really hard at least once during the strip! It was when you asked me if I had bumped my head."

I started to speak but Elaine said, "Please, let me finish. Later when I said I was going to bed, after I undressed I came back out into the hallway. I saw the two of you hug and kiss then I saw you do it again after you told her she was welcome to stay anytime. That was a turn on in itself but with her only wearing a towel at the time, it was as much as I could stand. Then I saw you were coming up to bed so I made a beeline for it. When you went into the shower, I found I couldn't wait, so I joined you."

I guess there was silence for a while after she spoke as I was trying to think my way through what I had just heard. Then Elaine said, "So. What do you think? Am I a pervert or what?"

"Who am I to complain? This is the best lovemaking I could possibly imagine. Not only is the sex the greatest, but, it is the greatest with the one I love. The one whom I now admit I was scared to death of losing. The one whom I'm happy to say, I appear not to be losing. No I don't think you are a pervert. I love Carrie. You know I do. Lately I've noticed that she is really quite attractive and sexy but I never imagined myself with her, not really! I'm not sure where we are going with this! I'm more than a little concerned about doing anything that could, even in the remotest way, endanger our relationship. I don't even want to think about us being apart. I've done far too much of that lately."

"I know you love her. I do too. It hurts me to see her hurting and to think about her being alone. That's why I encourage her to come over so much and as I've told you in the past, she supported me both emotionally and sexually and I was trying to be sure she knew that I would do the same for her even now when I'm married to and so much in love with you! The turn on is incidental to that! I love and trust you both so much that I believe that not only would I not be hurt by it, I believe I would be turned on by watching the two of you have sex. No! No! Not have sex. Make love, because I know you love each other."

"Don't do anything you don't want to but if you find you do want to. . . then do it. I know I would like to do it with you!"

Now I was the one who was blushing!

We hugged and kissed, then hugged and kissed some more and then I was finally ready to start the weekend. Boy was I ever!

In spite of my euphoria over realizing that Elaine's behavior wasn't threatening our relationship, I was still apprehensive. I had been carefully avoiding any thoughts of Carrie as a sexual partner. Now I was finding that impossible. Carrie had been with us for so much of the time recently that I missed her and, try as I might, the thought of sex with her was turning me on too! Sex with both of them. Whoa, too hot!

Later that night Elaine and I went for a long walk then cooled off with a swim in the pool. We made slow and easy love in our bed then fell off into a deep and restful sleep. It was the most restful sleep I had had in quite some time.

Saturday afternoon we went to the ball game and although our team won, we were both "restless" and really didn't get into the game. We went out to the "Dugout" bar for drinks to let the traffic subside before trying the long trek home when Elaine's cell phone rang.

I knew it had to be Alan, Kate or Carrie as I don't think anyone else has her number and after overhearing only Elaine's half of the conversation I knew it was Carrie. Elaine was asking if she wanted us to drop by and she was reassuring Carrie that no one minded. Carrie seemed to be refusing, probably on the grounds that she didn't want to be a bother to us. I held out my hand to Elaine for the phone.

"Hi Carrie! Listen I think it would be great if we came out to pick you up and let me take both of you out for dinner."

Elaine smiled and blew me a kiss mouthing silently "I love you!"

Carrie protested but finally said, "How about I pick up some Chinese and meet you at your place later."

"That would be super! We should be home about 6:30." Then I disconnected.

"Thank you." Elaine said as I hung up. "She really sounded down and must be because she wouldn't call otherwise. She knew we were coming to the game. Is she coming to meet us?"

As our drinks arrived I told Elaine what we had agreed to and as I did I could see her expression change from concern and compassion for her friend to something much more mischievous.

I guess we kind of hurried our drinks because the traffic was still bad and it took longer to get home than normal. I found I was anxious and worried about our friend. When we finally arrived Carrie was not yet there, so we changed into swimsuits and Elaine set out some plates and silverware on the poolside table then put a very large bottle of one of our favorite wines on ice.

Carrie soon arrived but both Elaine and I were caught off guard. Carrie looked really down. We kissed and hugged her then settled down to an excellent dinner.

Carrie really knows how to order Chinese. She, however, ate very little but drank a lot and on through the evening, in spite of all our attempts to cheer her, she seemed so very unhappy.

While straightening up the pool deck and putting away the leftovers, I left the two women to talk privately. When I finished and went inside Elaine was alone. Apparently Carrie insisted that she was not staying over and had come unprepared to do so. Elaine had argued that we didn't want her drinking and driving nor did we want her alone when she was so down so she had finally agreed to stay and had gone to bed without even saying goodnight to me.

Elaine hugged and kissed me then with some visible apprehension said, "Umm, I think I should go up and lie down with her, at least for a while."

"Good idea!" I replied sincerely. "I've never seen her so down."

Still apprehensively, Elaine went on, "I may end up spending the whole night."

I took Elaine in my arms and kissed her gently. "I think you should do all you can to help her."

Elaine kissed me back and hugged me for what seemed like a long time then went upstairs to "Carrie's room".

I finished up downstairs then went to our bedroom. As I passed Carrie's room I could hear them talking but could not make out what was being said. Wanting to respect their privacy, I kept going down the hall. After watching TV for an hour, then trying to read for a while, I finally became tired enough to sleep.

I woke up to feel Elaine gently kissing my cheek and whispering, "Move over."

I did and felt Elaine lie with her naked back against mine then I felt the bed move again and heard Elaine say, "Come on. Get in. Let's get some sleep."

Carrie too lay down in our bed, apparently with Elaine between us and once again, wanting to respect their privacy I pretended to sleep and soon no longer had to pretend.

At my age, I often have to get up in the night to pee and I did that night. When I returned to the bed, in spite of the dark, I could see that they were both still there so I crawled in, snuggled my back against Elaine's naked body, still with her back to me, and went back to sleep.

Sometime later in the morning in that place somewhere between sleep and being awake I had the sense that I could smell coffee and something else, maybe bacon. I rolled over and put my arm over Elaine and saw that Carrie was gone. Then a voice said, "Are you two going to get up and eat this breakfast feast I've made or are you going sleep the day away?"

I looked up to see Elaine standing in the doorway then pulled the bed sheet down to see a very sleepy and very hung over Carrie in my arms. Without much thinking, I kissed Carrie on the cheek and said, "We had better humor her or she may not make us breakfast any more." Then I got up and, remembering that I was naked, I pulled on a pair of shorts.

"Now that was a lovely sight to see. The two of you snuggled together and sound asleep."

"I'm sorry," Carrie began, but Elaine put her hand on Carrie's mouth then took it away and kissed her on the lips then turned and did the same for me. Then she said, "Well I was hoping to come in and find you two making out like crazy this morning but you both have the worst case of jungle mouth I've ever tasted. Go brush your teeth, both of you, then come on down for breakfast."

I dutifully went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and what little hair I have left, then headed out the door almost bumping into Carrie who was struggling across the floor toward the bathroom, visibly hung over and naked. Even so badly hung over, she was sexy! I turned and went back into the bathroom, took my bath robe from the hook and helped Carrie put it on, then kissed her and told her to hurry down for coffee and some breakfast.

Elaine was in the kitchen and when I got there she came into my arms and kissed me and hugged me then touching my face she said, "You had better shave soon too!"

While we waited for Carrie, she told me they had held each other for most of the evening in Carrie's room but Carrie had kept apologizing for keeping Elaine out of her own bed and away from her husband. Elaine had finally suggested that they both come into our bed pointing out that she could sleep in the middle and be with both of us. When I got up to pee, Elaine had gotten up too and had switched places with Carrie, who apparently slept through it. So I had been snuggled with my back to Carrie for the rest of the night. Like it or not I could feel a stirring in my loins at the thought.

Carrie soon came down and with her face washed and with some coffee and Tylenol in her she began to look visibly better and said she felt much better. "Actually," she said, "if I had felt this good a while earlier this morning and if I had realized that I was snuggled up against Gord and not you Elaine, both of us naked under the covers, you just might of found us making out like crazy."

We all laughed, Elaine and I in part because it was good to have Carrie feeling better and in part because we were not sure what to say or where to go from here, at least I wasn't. Elaine, however, had that look I have come to recognize as lust, painted all over her lovely face!

What followed was, I think, called a "pregnant pause". No one spoke for altogether too long so I said, "I'm not interested in spending the whole day like this so, if no one has an objection or is uncomfortable with it, I'm suggesting we all go back to our bed again this evening. I'm not guaranteeing that anything will happen but it appears we need to decide something now or stay in a rut all day."

"Wait a minute!" Carrie said, "I love you two more than anything I can name and if I were a part of anything that caused trouble between you, I couldn't live with myself. Gord, as much as I would like to take you up on your offer, your friendship, both of you, is too important to me to risk. Thank you for that offer, but no thanks. And besides, even the offer has me feeling better than I have in a long time. I'll be fine!"

"Carrie," my wife said in the softest voice, "I really want you to do this and I'd like to point out that the offer came from my husband, not me! Please stay!"

"I'm going to the supermarket to pick up three steaks and the trimmings for our supper. You two talk this out. Carrie, thank you for your concern. I don't want to do anything to jeopardize my marriage to Elaine either, especially since I've recently been concerned about possibly losing her . . . Don't ask! It's a long story and I'll tell it some other time. I'm convinced that you staying won't do us any harm and maybe a lot of good. Elaine, have you told Carrie about the conversation we had the other day?"

"No. But I think I had better."

"The mystery continues!" Carrie said, as she laughed out loud.

"Carrie, hearing that laugh is music to our ears."

After we did some justice to the breakfast feast Elaine had prepared, I went to town and I actually had to go to a second market before I could find some good steaks. It was near noon when I got back. The girls were sun bathing in those tiny bikinis when I came into the yard. Elaine stood then walked over to me and kissed me gently but passionately pushing her tongue into my mouth.

"I think I love you more now than ever!"

I'm not positive, but I think she had a tear in her eye just then.

I changed into my suit and swam for a while, then dressed in a T shirt and shorts and took the tractor out to mow the lawn. After about 40 minutes Carrie came out, again wearing my bathrobe, with an ice cold mug of beer. I stopped beside her to take the beer but before I could get off, she stepped up on to the tractor and kissed me, sensuously, just as Elaine had earlier. I was caught off guard and concern swept over her face.

"Are you O.K.?"

"Yes, better than O.K.. I just wasn't expecting that. It was nice. Thank you."

"Well. I think your wife has become a pervert because I'm sure she is upstairs at the guest room window watching us. She's become a voyeur!"

"Well, I hate to disappoint my wife!" I said as I put my arm around Carrie and pulled her to me, kissing her as passionately as both she and Elaine had kissed me!

"Mmmm. That was delicious. I could go for more of that!"

"Well stick around and we'll see what comes up! Oops! Pardon the pun."

We both laughed then Carrie turned to go back to the house and as she did she opened the bathrobe presumably to flash Elaine. She returned to the house as I drove the tractor back to the garage. But first I looked up to the upper floor window and there just as advertised, was my wife. She waved and blew me a kiss.

I like to shower before swimming when I am as hot and sweaty as I was after cutting the grass, so I went to our bedroom, threw my clothes in the hamper and headed for the shower.

I heard Elaine come in moments later but was startled when I saw it was Carrie. She threw off the robe and stepped naked into the shower with me. As I have already noted, Carrie has "formidable" boobs but the rest of her would be described as "pleasingly plump".

"Although I'm all in favor of it, this wasn't my idea! That perverted wife of yours pushed me in here. I think she's become a voyeur again."

"I'm not sure but I think that's "voyeuse"!" I said as I took Carrie in my arms and pulled her to me crushing her tits on my chest. As I did my hardening cock slid between her legs and rubbed on her pussy.

We kissed, our tongues intertwined. When she broke the kiss, Carrie put her face into my neck and kissed me there gently then just held me for a while. Then she pushed off and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Gord, as much as I want this, and I do, there is something I want even more. I'm sorry, but do you think we could go out and talk to her together? She has been telling me time and time again that she wants this and that she thinks you're comfortable with it. She told me she got herself off thinking about us asleep together naked under the covers and later, watching us on the tractor. She told me about her fantasies and I just love it but I've spoken to her and to you. I'd like for us all to talk together. I want this so much but I'm afraid too, afraid that there will be trouble between you two or somehow among the three of us."

"Sure." I replied. "I'll feel more comfortable if we do that too."

"What a pair of chicken shits you two are! How much encouragement do you need anyway?" Elaine said as she burst in the door.

There we were, Carrie and I naked under the shower, in each others arms, with my wife, her best friend, standing outside the shower stall with her hands on her hips, wearing only the top to her bikini.

There was nothing else to do! There was nothing else we could do! We all burst out laughing and continued to do it until our faces were as wet from our tears as from the shower. I turned it off, threw Carrie a towel and grabbed one my self. As I stepped out Elaine threw her arms around me and kissed me.

"I have no idea how to go about discussing this." Elaine began. "I know I'm blushing and I am embarrassed somehow, yet I don't really understand why. I love you both, very, very much. Carrie, if forced to make a choice, I choose my husband but I would rather have you both. You both care about each other, far more than some married couples we all know. Why shouldn't you two make love with each other? The only reason I can think of is that you both love me and wouldn't do anything to hurt me and I'm telling you both, this is not going to hurt me. I don't think the two of you are going to run off and leave me. If you will please pardon the sexual reference, the thought of you two making it together, making each other happy, makes me happy AND frankly I've lost count of the number of times I've gotten myself off thinking about it. For me, it's a major turn on."

For several moments there was complete silence then Elaine said, "Would someone please say something."

Carrie walked over to Elaine, kissed her then took her into her arms. While still holding Elaine she turned to me and said, "I would really like to! In fact, I'd like to make it with both of you together. Maybe we should have supper and a few drinks and, if anyone can think of how to go about it, talk about this some more."

It seemed the logical thing to do and although no one seem all too hungry, we went through the motions. Two bottles of wine and a sink full of dishes later, we were back to an uncomfortable silence.

Finally, Elaine came over to me, kissed me, hugged me and said, "I really want to do this and I think each of you does too. Let's all go to bed."

After agreeing, we headed for the master bedroom, I, for the shower first. When I emerged both Elaine and Carrie were already in bed on opposite sides making it obvious that I was to go between them. I laid down on my back and as soon as I did, Carrie put her arms around me and kissed me, a kiss I readily and enjoyably returned. As I did so, I could feel Elaine take me into her mouth.

With my cock in Elaine's mouth, Carrie's tits mashed into my chest and her tongue wrestling with mine, I had a brief flash of fear of cumming prematurely but I was soon relieved of that problem when Elaine, after having brought me to as full an erection as I'm ever likely to have, left my cock and gently pulled Carrie astride me and, with one hand on my cock and the other pulling Carrie down on to me, she succeeded in joining the two of us in our first fuck!

cageytee
cageytee
721 Followers