Fear and Suspicion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine then laid down beside me, kissed me gently then whispered, "I love you. I love you both and I want you both to enjoy this with no guilt and no fear."

She then kissed me again then sat up and began sucking on Carrie's left tit. It hit Carrie as if she had touched a bare wire. A jolt, like electricity coursed through her body, her eyes closed and with an enormous shudder she came. As she recovered from the orgasm she slumped into Elaine's arms and Elaine laid her beside me then, noticing that somehow, I was still hard, she too straddled me and began to ride me. This time I did not last. I could feel the orgasm begin and run through my entire body and I pumped into Elaine until I was exhausted.

Elaine leaned forward and kissed me passionately ramming her tongue into my mouth. She pulled me over so that I was now lying on my stomach across the bed with my arms around her shoulders. We were kissing passionately when I felt her shudder. "Oh yes!" she groaned into my mouth. "Yes! Yes! Yes!".

Then Elaine began to cum and once again as she had one night earlier, she seemed to keep cumming for a very long time. When I looked around I could see Carrie, between her legs, her face covered with a mixture of both Elaine and me.

We all snuggled together and talked quietly but excitedly.

"That was better than my wildest fantasy, and believe me, I've had some pretty wild ones." Elaine said. "I hope you two enjoyed that as much as I did."

"I'm not complaining at all." Carrie answered.

"I'm worried that someone is going to wake me and this incredible dream is going to end." I said.

After a while we drifted off to sleep.

The motion on the bed woke me first, then I was aware of Carrie moaning. Elaine was now between her legs licking and sucking for all she was worth. I rolled to the side, put one hand on Carrie,s tit and began to kiss her. Her moaning into my mouth was every bit the turn on that I had got from Elaine earlier and Carrie soon came, moaning loudly.

A few moments later, Elaine and Carrie rolled me over on to my back. Carrie lay across me kissing me then lifting up and putting her "formidable boobs" into my mouth one after the other while Elaine mounted me and road me to another orgasm.

After we snuggled a while we fell back to sleep and in the morning I woke to find Elaine standing beside the bed with her dressing gown on and Carrie on her back next to me. In spite of the previous night's activities I was sporting a morning erection. Elaine rolled me over toward Carrie and said, "Gord stick that thing into Carrie and get rid of it before you come down. I'm going to put coffee on and get breakfast started." She bent down, kissed me on the back of the neck and left.

With no further prompting I slipped between Carrie's legs and pushed my cock into her very, very wet pussy and began to fuck and kiss her gently. After Elaine left we were both too excited to maintain the slow pace and soon we were humping like two teenagers and in moments we came, first Carrie and soon after, me."

We lay together for a few moments when Carrie said, "Thank you Gord for treating this the way you have. We've just become adulterous. I've just fucked my best friend's husband while she's downstairs making our breakfast and somehow it all seems O.K.. Almost normal!"

We both laughed then got up and after a quick trip to different washrooms we went downstairs to Elaine and breakfast.

Carrie moved in a few days later and although the first few weeks were adventuresome (and exhausting) we settled into a pattern. Elaine and I slept in our master bedroom most nights with Carrie in her room. Two or three times a month Carrie would join us and on those nights regardless of the permutations and combinations of sexual arrangements among us, Elaine usually left us for the rest of the night and we would snuggle together then enjoy a sensuous fuck first thing in the morning. More often than not, Elaine would have a huge breakfast ready when we were done. Occasionally, but rarely, the two of them slept together in Carrie's room and although I tried to reciprocate with breakfast, I never did as well as was done for me.

I can neither recall seeing or feeling any hurt, resentment or jealousy among us and the arrangement might have, with appropriate adjustments for older age, lasted most, of if not all, of the rest of our lives but fate intervened 6 years later. After an extended period of illness and discomfort, Elaine was diagnosed with lung cancer. After consultation among all of us the appropriate doctors and the cancer support people, we discovered that 2 to 4 months was all we could expect. When the initial shock wore off, within the limits of Elaine's physical and emotional comfort zone, we set out to enjoy what time we had left. We went on picnics, we visited our children and grandchildren, who seemed to enjoy Aunt Carrie as much as Gram and Grandpa, and we cut back on other commitments.

Carrie slept with us every night until we needed to have on-site medical assistance for the pain medication. At that point, we set Elaine up in her own bed and either Carrie or I were with her 100% of the time.

One fall day I returned from grocery shopping to find other vehicles in the driveway. Carrie had noticed a dramatic change in Elaine's breathing pattern and had called for help. It was called "chain stokes" syndrome and was an indicator that the end was near. We held her through the day and in to the evening and about 8:30 she passed away peacefully, surrounded by family.

Carrie and I stayed together for several months after the funeral but, of course, things were not the same. Carrie and I cared deeply for each other and we remain the closest of friends to this day but our real intimacy connector was Elaine and with her gone it was not the same for us. About a year later Carrie began "keeping company" with an old acquaintance of mine and seemed to settle in to a comfortable life style with him.

I found I was happy for them both and I have dinner with them at least once a week when I'm not off visiting my grandchildren.

I get to spend time with my kids, my "step" kids if you need to be technical, although I've never heard any of them use the expression. I'm looking forward to and I'm excited about my grandson's wedding but I do know that it will be Elaine who will be on my mind through most of it just as she is each and every day.

I am so blessed to have had a love like her in my life!