All Comments on 'Feast or Famine? Ch. 06'

by athena_by_night

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SteveJ76SteveJ76almost 19 years ago
Breath-taking

Truly a beautiful story woven with passion, laced with eroticism and enfolded with desire. I look forward to more Athena xx

windstormywindstormyalmost 19 years ago
Love These Women!!!

I just can't get over the fact that two women could put a skretching halt to such a good brawl. Lol. It just amazes me, really.

Marie, I love this chapter. I love the intensity of it. It's so jam packed with new issues and revelations that I would need to submit an entire page in this site. So, I'll just try to summarise here.

SO enjoyed the memory recalls that went into this. I was hurled into the past and jerked back to reality with dizzying wonder.

Kool fight scene!! You did an outstanding job. I was enthralled and worried the two would rip each other apart.

The mystery with this love affair surrounding Nadia and Luka is most interesting. I do want to know more about this.

Okay, I'll say it. Next chapter, please. I'm on the edge of my seat just waiting for it to come out. Gotta know what's gonna happen with Luka, stephanos and the two lovely women in their lives. I hope they slap some sense into those two post-haste.

moffettasweetmoffettasweetalmost 19 years ago
Awesome!!!

I'm ready to start selling tickets to this movie, huney!! This is so good!! Popcorn anyone? hehehe.....

sweeteric2u2sweeteric2u2over 18 years ago
Such a spellbinder

The more you write and the more I read the more hooked I become, Marie. You are really doing a good job with this story. Love the conflict thing. And Love the women in this. Awesome strength and feministic vitality. Still, hoping Luka and Stephanos work this out though. They at least deserve that. Love this story, Marie. You have to keep goin, now......

Eric....

dcraigdcraigover 18 years ago
Very good

Excellent fight scene. The women were most accomodating in the form of getting the two vampire's attentions and halting this fight. Very nicely done, Marie.

Doug LewisDoug Lewisover 18 years ago
HEY!!!

I just wanted to say that I really liked the descriptions you gave of Lukas manor. Love that word 'imposing'. I can be imposing sometimes, with a grin too. :D But I really like it.

And OOOOh, what a fight! I kept leaning toward the screen visuallizing it in my mind. Some good stuff in this chapter, girl.

Love the women in this. They are so strong, fiery, and hot at that. These guys would be fools to ignore them.

mastergary4u2mastergary4u2over 18 years ago
Lol@Doug

Man, you need to be committed at times, you know? You are absolutely insane, man! So very funny! And I love ya dude.

Marie, this is really good work here. Marianna did a good job of lifting some info off that lady. And really love the recalls Stephanos was having.

Outstanding fight scene! And I love the way the girls saved the day. Lol.

spiritwalkerspiritwalkerover 18 years ago
Great Stuff....

This is a very good chapter, Marie. You did very well to bring out more info about the pasts of Luka and Stephanos. I always do enjoy those little rabbit trails.

Enjoyed all of the descriptions of the manor and such. The fight scene was awesome work, hon. You gave it some really good attention. I also enjoyed how the women became a part of the ending of the brawl. Lol.

Bridget69Bridget69about 18 years ago
Fulfilling story...

that still leaves you hungry for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous