All Comments on 'Feast or Famine? Ch. 07'

by athena_by_night

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sweeteric2u2sweeteric2u2over 18 years ago
Way Kool!!!!!!!!

This was fun reading, especially the part where the girls put the ol' 1,2 on the vampires. I was sooo hoping they would knock some sense into those two. Shame on them for acting so childish! :0 Okay, I'm happy they didn't kill each other, ok....

Loved this chapter, Marie. It was very good! And I do hope Pyotr is okay by the end of this book. OMG! If he don't live, I will cry! :(

windstormywindstormyover 18 years ago
EEEEK!!!

Marie! You can't let Pyotr die! Omg! What a chapter! I can't wait for the next one. Reading on.....

dcraigdcraigover 18 years ago
Loved It!

Enjoyed how the women pulled together to effect upon those two blundering vampires their due. I found the entire chapter to be bold and rich in emotions. It will be very interestig to see what happens next. And I do hope Pyotr lives.

Doug LewisDoug Lewisover 18 years ago
Hooray For The Women!!!

What awesome ladies they are to affect these guys so well. Love the strategic secrecy and not letting the surreptitious women spill the beans before it was time. They did well to contol their men. At least they know they won't be walked on, now will they. Lol.

Good story all around, girl. The end was exciting too. Although, we are all cheering for Pyotr.

mastergary4u2mastergary4u2over 18 years ago
Good! Excellent! Next Chapter Please!!!

You started off with a really colorful character. Lol. I'd like to see him get his. But you know, in every really good story, there has to be a conflict of some kind. Some terrible fiend that we all love to hate and wish he were dead. Or something horrible happening in the story is good. Like a mudslide, tornados, hurricanes....*Grimacing,cringing* In your stories, you have really good 'bad guys', Marie. Love to hate em.

moffettasweetmoffettasweetover 18 years ago
Oooh!!!

Girlfriend, I am so having fun with this book you're evolving very quickly. Is it possible you might have a printworthy book here? Hmmmm, I wonder...... hehehe

spiritwalkerspiritwalkerover 18 years ago
Yes, She Does!!

At least I think so. I agree with Moffetta. This book is definately printworthy.

Love all of the action going on in it. There's so much of it that we can't seem to keep up. You're doing an awesome job of keeping your reader trapped in a spellbinding game of twists and turns. I'm really loving this.

I especially love how the women have taken charge in this chapter. I like the fact that you have shown them to be sweet and innocent, fiery and impetuous at times, but they are now the leaders of this tale. I really love this.

DGentleBenDGentleBenover 18 years ago
I Really Liked It...

With all these expert opinions being tossed about, I'm not really sure what to say here. Everyone has already said it actually. I have to agree with them all. And I honestly did like the women in this chapter too. They were great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very interesting, but confusing as well...perhaps I entered too late

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous