All Comments on 'Feeding Daddy Ch. 04'

by pantera66

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GizmorGizmorover 9 years ago
Daddy

Another fine Titillating story!! Thanks.

pantera66pantera66over 9 years agoAuthor
:)

Thank YOU, Gizmor :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's clobbering time

This pissed me off pretty bad. What a whore. What a scumbag. If I was Victor, things would get very messy when I found out what my wife did while I was out working for her and my child.

pantera66pantera66over 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry, pal!

While I totally understand your sentiment, "Anonymous," all I can say is "the heart wants what the heart wants." My characters are in love, it's not about mindless rutting, and they certainly never expected to fall in love, it just happened. Furthermore, Victor isn't out "working for her and her child," he is one of two breadwinners who work for all three. She is going back to work soon, and is perfectly capable of supporting herself and her child if need be. Am I a little defensive? Only in terms of the chauvinist comment. Other than that, I totally understand and accept your other feedback - IT'S FICTION, though, so lighten up! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Love its decadence and unapologetic-ness. When you meet your master, there's nothing else to do or say. Submit to the pleasure of the perverse and illicit incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
forget about the fool called Annony!!!

All this ass wipe does is bitch and complain about women when they cheat on their husband. He has no idea what love is. When you fall you can't control it. So pay no attention to the ass Annony! His wife left him years ago for a new and better man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written! Thank you for writing out the hubby and giving these two a HEA!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written! Thank you for writing out the hubby and giving these two a HEA!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantera66@pantera66
Oddly enough, the stories I typically read (and now have begun to write) are all about hot daddy/daughter incest... If we can throw in some impregnation, even BETTER! I say “oddly enough” because that's not part of my reality at all, my reality being that I am a currently sing...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES