Feeding The Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil was fucking her harder now and soon shot his load into Lydia's pussy. Feeling his cum fill up her pussy caused Lydia's own body to shake in orgasm. When he was done cumming, Phil pulled his softening cock out of her.

Lydia needed more attention to her pussy and she pushed Hal onto his back. She couldn't wait to feel his huge cock buried in her and she crawled on top of him. Her pussy was slick from Phil's cum and Hal easily slipped inside her.

She couldn't believe the sensation of having such a large cock inside her. It was pain and pleasure all at once and she decided at that moment that she would never be satisfied with an average size cock. She sat all the way down on his cock and held it there so she could get used to its size. She couldn't believe she actually had all of him in her pussy. She loved it!!!

Lydia felt a finger start to work its way into her ass. Another, then another, soon followed the first finger. John was fucking her with three fingers as she began moving up and down on

Hal's cock.

John's fingers left her ass after a few minutes. Lydia heard him moving around behind her then felt his cock head press against her ass. She moaned as he pushed into her.

"You like getting your ass fucked?" John asked.

"Oh yeah! Fill my ass, Baby!"

"Anything you want," he told her and shoved his cock all the way in her ass.

Lydia almost screamed with pleasure at the sensation of having two large cocks fucking her at once. She was in heaven. This was the greatest fuck she'd ever had and knew she would not pass a chance to do it again.

Both cocks were pumping furiously into her. Lydia was having so many orgasms that she couldn't count them. Her body was in constant convulsions for what seemed like hours, but was really only a matter of minutes.

John and Hal had good staying power and were able to delay cumming in spite of the added sensation of their cocks rubbing together through Lydia's thin membrane. They had been fucking her ten minutes before Hal's body stiffened and his cock buried itself all the way in her pussy as his hot cum coated her insides. Only seconds later Lydia felt John erupt in her ass. She could feel both cocks spasm inside her and she had her most powerful orgasm of the night.

Phil had been watching from across the room jacking himself off. He was rock hard when his friends came and he walked over and thrust his cock into Lydia's mouth. He fucked her mouth and came while she swallowed every drop.

Lydia sucked Phil dry then collapsed on Hal's chest. John pulled out of her, then she climbed off Hal's cock, not really wanting it out of her, but knowing she needed a break. She showed her new lovers to the empty beds in the house, then retired to her own room and collapsed onto the bed. Her ass and pussy were throbbing from the pounding she had taken. She wasn't complaining though. She had gotten exactly what she needed.

* * * *

When she awoke the next morning the guys were gone. They had left a note with their numbers saying they hoped to get together with her again. Lydia decided that she too would enjoy that; maybe together, maybe separate.

Lydia set herself to preparing a box to mail to her husband. The last thing in the box was a tape Lydia had just taken out of the camcorder that had been set up in the living room.

THE END

12