All Comments on 'Feet for Sale'

by Atgod

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FJAnneFJAnneover 10 years ago

thanks for a foot story!

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70about 10 years ago
Another great foot job story ...

It is better written than the other one about Karen, and still very kinky. I loved the in-class footjob and the 'foot-bang' at the end. I love giving foot massages and sucking toes. I sat my girlfriend in a recliner the other day, and with it fully reclined, oiled her protruding naked feet. I then knelt in front of the foot rest, oiled my cock and fucked those beautiful feet and toes until I came all over them. She loved it! Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
132

qweqrqr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story. I really like a woman's feet but you created a story that made it even kinkier. What a naughty little girl you created. I like the story line but especially the foot job scenes you created. I also loved how she would lick her cum covered feet clean each time a guy would unload on them. Very nice, thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I loved most of the story but the whole foot-fucking gang-bang was ridiculously stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

I have been reading this over and over every time I want to cum. I would love to have another

in_z_acein_z_aceabout 2 years ago

More of one like that! I read it many times again over the years!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAtgod@Atgod
I will only write weirder or fetish based material. Like blowjobs/footjob obsession , magical or scifi modifications, breast expansion, body modification, mind break. That sort of thing.