Feet for Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atgod
Atgod
83 Followers

I met up with Lucy walking from the lecture and we stopped as she got a drink from the vending machine. She looked down to get her drink and then said.

"I like your ankle bracelet," she said. She looked closer, "you have some white stuff on your foot there."

I looked down already knowing what I would see. A large drop of cum was on the top of my foot.

"Ohh," I said lying quickly, "I cut my toe and I put some anti septic cream on it."

I tried to seem confident as I reached down, using my finger to push the cum between my toes and out of sight.

******

That night I almost felt satisfied as I orgasmed from footfucking my dildo and sucking my sweaty feet still tasting of his dried cum. I still could work out why I was able to get so excited from footjobs and cum and sucking my toes. But I wasn't complaining it was so thrilling.

When I got into bed I got a text from Matt. I had forgotten I had his number in my phone. He asked what I was doing tomorrow. I told him I had an early lecture for two hours and then I was free.

I got another text. I smiled as I got properly into bed to sleep. I sent him a text saying "Yes I'll see you then."

I was going to Matts's house tomorrow.

*****

I arrive at his house with not too much trouble following the directions on my phone to the address he gave me.

He lived in a first floor apartment of a nice enough house. He buzzed me up when I rang and said "Hi."

He apartment was surprisingly well kept and clean. It had four rooms. A bedroom and bathroom kitchen and living room. I took off my converse by the door letting my hot bare feet feel the cool floor.

"You want a drink," he asked. I nodded. "I've got some friends coming over in a bit," he said happily as we went to the kitchen.

"I've got orange juice, milk, tea, coffee, or a beer," he said smiling.

"You know what I want," I said already excited.

He looked at me. Then led me to the sofa and we sat down. Then he looked at me strangely holding the bottle of lube he had the first time.

"There is a chemical that supposedly makes the applied area become an area of sexual pleasure," he said looking at my feet.

"I put it on you when we did it the first time just to see if it works. I know it's really fucked up but if you apply it again it reverses the change."

He gave me the bottle and then said "You don't have to stay or anything or even look at me again," he finished looking sad.

I stood up, and he got up too.

"I'll show you to the door," he said.

I smiled and lent forwards. In an instant I pulled off his jeans. And saw happily he had no bulge. I pulled off his boxers too and pushed him onto the sofa. I followed him and my slightly sweaty were teasing at his quickly hardening dick.

I pressed my toes into his balls then back onto his dick. It was almost hard enough.

I spun round. Looking behind me I Guided my upturned feet to his waiting erection. I smiled happily as the pleasure swam through my feet, all over my body.

I loved it I concentrated on moving my moist soles over his dick. Making us both breathless with the pleasure. I looked behind again to see the head of his dick pop out and disappear between my feet, his pre cum lubricating my soles.

I turned back around. My desperate feet finding his cock again, my smooth soles being fucked by his hard length.

I grabbed my feet spreading my toes, my hands helping as I locked the toes of my feet together. Tightening my soles round his dick even more.

"Cum on my feet!" I said breathlessly. As my feet fucked away and I felt my orgasm coming.

He grunted loudly and his cum exploded all over my soles and sides of my feet. I unlocked my toes rubbing my feet together as I moaned orgasming too.

Franticly I brought my left foot to my mouth. My mouth sucking off all the warm dick cream, then the next foot licking it clean as he watched.

We sat there for a while, resting. Then I said "I think I like having my feet this way," I said smiling, "I wasn't too happy the first time but it's so kinky and exciting."

He smiled back about to reply and there was a ring from the buzzer.

"My friends are here," Matt said putting on his clothes, "you can stay if you like."

I nodded "No I wouldn't want to disturb you guys," I laughed.

"No it's fine," he said. He stood up from the sofa and walked to buzz them in he looked back at me, "they like feet too."

My jaw almost dropped. "Really"! I said smiling broadly.

"Is that a yes then?" he asked, "to an orgy...as it were."

I nodded. "How many of your friends are coming over", I asked sheepishly.

Matt told me four people were coming but in the end someone brought another friend. So several heat filled moments later and I was in my underwear and they six guys were naked holding big stiff cocks.

I lay on the carpet of the living room and held up my feet. One guy came forwards taking my feet, pressing them to his wonderfully thick cock and slowly fucking my soles. I loved every second of it.

I turned onto my side moving my feet so only my toes ran up and down the length on his dick. I saw the pre cum ooze from his dick. Then another guy was shoving his dick at my feet. I lay back as the guys took turns fucking my feet, toes, soles and arches.

One guy lay down and I adopted my favourite footjob position. Wrapping my toes round him I moved my legs up and down and again and again. Until he grabbed my little feet in his hands and thrusting as he came. The semen running down is dick onto my toes still gripping his member.

I brought my feet to my mouth to suck them clean but another guy grabbed my feet and pushed both of my feet into them into mouth for me. He held them there my tongue darting across my cute cum covered toes.

I orgasmed.

Another guy came in front and I realised it was Matt and he put his dick in my face. Pushing between my feet his dick entered my mouth.

He grabbed my head and fucked my mouth. Each time he came out and back in, my soles and toes gave me a wave of pleasure.

It wasn't long before his cum sprayed all into my mouth, over my feet and I was swallowing more cum. It was all too much my toes being rubbed by so much cock and cum as let out a stifled moan as I orgasmed again.

The other remaking guys lined up in front of me. My feet displayed before them. As they jerked themselves off my feet darted between them pressing under their balls or wiggling my toes along their shafts.

One guy grabbed my feet again holding them together as the four remaining guys ejaculated almost all together over my feet. I orgasmed yet again.

Hands helped my cum soaked feet, dripping onto the floor into my mouth. I licked, sucked and swallowed every last drop even wiping my toes across the cum on the floor to make sure none was wasted. I loved having my feet fucked I thought happily to myself.

*****

"How much," he asked.

"How much do you want to do," I replied.

"All of it," he said.

He looked quite respectable so I said "£40."

He handed my the money. I led him from the male changing rooms in the old gym, to the store cupboard where the old crash mat was waiting. I slipped off my flats and flexed my toes.

END

Hope that was ok. I tried to make it different from my other story but still have the same whole theme going on.

Any feedback, comments and suggestions are all welcome. ^^

Thanks.

Atgod
Atgod
83 Followers
12