Feldare Tales: A Dark and Stormy Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin turned terribly hostile eyes upon her. "Somewhere quiet where we can be alone," he sneered. "Then I'll make use of you for a while. In the meantime, you'll keep those pesky rangers from filling me full of arrows."

She pulled against his arm. "No," she said.

She did not even see the hand coming. She fell to the ground, her cheek hurting mightily where he had backhanded her. "Listen now for I will not tell you again," he snarled at her. "I tell you what you will and won't do, up to, and including, dying. Or shall I spit you right now and leave your rotting little corpse for the flies?"

Tears rolled down her smooth cheeks as she stood up and followed him. Nadia did not know what was happening to her Gavin, but she knew it was not right. Who was this beast?

They fled down the street and around some more buildings. "Come," he commanded, pushing her into a doorway. They stumbled down some stairs and into a cellar that looked abandoned. Voices nearby were calling out to one another, but no one came down the narrow staircase.

"We wait her a moment," he said, smiling like a shark. "Eluding fools is simplicity iteslf."

He looked down at Nadia. "You're rather attractive," he said. "Strip."

She blinked a moment at him and he got a irritated look on his face. "Strip, or I kill you." He lifted the sword from his side and pointed it menacingly at her chest.

Nadia slipped off her tunic. Watching the point of the deadly weapon. He looked at her breasts. "Nice tits," he said, a sneer in his voice.

She kicked off her shoes and pushed her pants down. His eyes widened. "Very snug looking slot you got there," he said, appraising her crotch. "Lay over that barrel."

He pointed at a old moldering barrel in the corner. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she laid upon it, spreading her legs.

Gavin walked up behind her and unfastened his belt while holding the razor-sharp blade to her spine.

A grimace of pain crossed her face as he pushed the huge head of his cock into her.

"Damn, that is tight," he said as he slid inch after inch of his pole into her.

Nadia whimpered pitifully as he took her, filling her cunt and spreading her open wide.

"After I come into you, you will lick my cock clean, understand?" asked Gavin, pressing the point of the sword into her back painfully and drawing blood.

She nodded half-heartedly, which earned her a cuff across the back of her head. "Answer me you cunt," he said.

"Yes," grunted Nadia as he plowed his engorged rod into her. Her insides hurt greatly with each thrust of his long, fat cock.

"Bitch!" he exclaimed. "You call me master from now on, and you serve me in any way I wish. Now, answer!"

Nadia's tears flowed freely. "Yes, master," she said as he took her and she felt her will crumbling unwilling to fight.

"Spread your ass apart, show me your obedience," demanded Gavin.

Slowly, but steadily she spread her rump apart, opening the crack to reveal her tight little whorl of an anus. "Very good," he said approvingly.

He pulled his organ from her with a soft squelch. Nadia cringed as she felt his juice-lubricated cock pressing against the entrance to her rectum.

He shoved it into her with one powerful stroke. The full length of it spread her apart and filled her ass. She cried out as he did this, and that earned her a slap to the side of the head.

"Unless I command you to scream, you stay silent," he demanded.

Tiny whimpers still escaped her lips, but he seemed to not care. His giant cock pistoned in and out of her tight ass and he smiled down at her.

"You will clean me after this as well, understand?" said Gavin.

She took a moment to answer. "Yes, master," she finally said.

Oh, One, please guide them to me. Nadia prayed frantically. His cock was laying ruin to her ass, and she knew she could feel him swelling prior to climax.

He finally grunted, thrusting his cock deep into her backside and spending his seed into her backside. She grunted with each thrust, but not with pleasure. "You are to obey without hesitation or reservation. Now clean my cock up," said Gavin.

Nadia turned about, sliding off the barrel, and began licking and sucking on his cock. The vicious smile upon Gavin's face quelled her. He would kill her if she displeased him enough.

"You serve that cock now, you hear?" he asked her.

"Yes, master," she said, pulling the organ from her mouth. "I serve your manhood."

Again, he backhanded her, and she felt the sting of his rebuke in her mind as much as his hand. She scrambled back up onto her knees and knelt before him again, crying.

"Forgive me master," she said. "I serve your cock, master." She kissed the slowly shrinking head, then leaned down to lap at his scrotum.

"Better, you little slut," said Gavin, stroking her hair with the blade of his sword.

Her attentions to his balls and flagging shaft slowly was working upon him, and his organ was growing again. She applied her mouth to the head, working the semi-hard cock into her mouth and to the back of it.

"Very good," he observed, letting the point of the blade slide down her chest, scratching the surface of the skin and leaving a slight red mark.

She let the huge head of his cock pop from her lips and said, in a gasping voice, "Thank you, master." And then took him into her mouth again.

Nadia heard herself now, and deep inside herself hated how compliant she had become in her fear. She felt her will bending to this abusive and cruel man's whim. How could she stop it? The huge cock was hard again, filling her mouth with its soft fleshiness. She could bite it, she considered. Then he would kill her.

Death would be preferable to continued abuse at his hands, wouldn't it? She thought.

His knee came up and pushed on her chest. She fell back onto her rump and looked up at him with a hurt expression. "Lie down," said Gavin.

She laid back onto the hard packed earth floor. He lowered himself atop her, and pressed the bulbous purple head of his cock to her entrance.

Her only reaction to his sudden and thorough entry to her was a sharp gasp of air at the pain of being opened in such a harsh manner.

"Welcome me to you," he grunted as he started thrusting the intruding organ into her over and over.

"Yes, master," she said, pushing upward with her hips. "You are most welcome, my master."

He smiled. "Of course I am," said Gavin. "My property always welcomes me."

His long, wide cock was spreading her innards and forcing the air from her lungs, so her replies now came out between gasps for air and sudden exhalations. "It does, master," she simpered. "I welcome you into me, master. I am yours to use."

"You're a responsive one, Nadia," he said, almost gently. "Are you certain you've not been used before as a love toy?"

She closed her eyes, and tried to banish the images from her mind that his words called forth. They flooded her brain and tears ran from her eyes.

"I see," he said, slowing slightly. "Well, my little slut, your service to that man was obviously not complete. To me, it will be."

He redoubled his speed and the intensity of thrusts into her already aching cunt. Loud, wet sounds came from her well-used entrance as he continued onward.

"Your master seeks to spend into you," said Gavin.

Nadia reached up and touched the massive muscles of his chest and arms. "Yes, master, give me your seed," she said, her mouth smiling slightly. "Take possession of me."

He grunted as his come flooded her womb and spilled out of her stretched hole. Over and over, he pulled back, then trust into her forcefully, grating her back and rump over the rough floor. When he had finished, he pulled his cock from her and stood.

"Clean me again," he said quietly.

She sat up quickly and ran her mouth and tongue over his shaft, head, and balls, lapping the mix of his semen and her juices from him. She felt a large mass of come inside herself sliding out, pulling on her innards as it did so.

Her hand shot down, instinctively knowing spilling his seed would displease him. She let it flow into her palm in a wet puddle, filling it to near overflowing. She brought the hand to her mouth and hungrily sucked the fluid from her fingers and palm, then licked it clean, leaving only the glisten of her own saliva.

"Nice touch, my darling," murmured Gavin as he watched her. "Keep up such spontaneous displays of servitude and I shall not kill you for a few days, at least."

Gavin managed to slip the two of them out of town and deep into a patch of woods to the west. Nadia was horrified at how easily he knocked out the gate guards with a simple word of the harsh speech, both men slumping to the ground as if they had been struck with clubs.

They traveled through the night and came to a small farmstead in the wee hours. Gavin spoke a few moments of killing the inhabitants and resting here for a while. However, he noted that there may well be more than he could handle easily, and he wished to rest, not fight for now.

He banged upon the door for a moment, and when a man answered the door he bowed politely, giving Nadia a glare to which she responded by bowing as well.

"Good sir," said Gavin, his voice dripping with syrupy sweetness. "My companion and I need a place to stay for the night, and perhaps tomorrow night, we are very weary."

The man looked at them for a moment. "I don't normally allow strangers to take to my loft, friend," he said politely. "I apologize." The farmer's eyes focused upon Nadia's long, slender body for a long moment and Gavin smiled.

"Sir, I beg you reconsider," said Gavin. "Please escort us to your loft, and I am sure payment can be arranged."

The farmer thought a moment, then stepped outside. He held a glass-enclosed candle to light the way. They went into the barn and Gavin let Nadia overtake him and leaned toward her.

"Remove your clothes," he ordered her in a whisper.

She looked at him only for the barest of moments, then saw his eyes flashing with anger at even this slight hesitation. She began stripping as they walked along. The farmer stopped and pointed up at the loft overhead.

"I'm sure you can make yourselves comfortable up there," the farmer said. "But if you have money, why don't you go to an inn?" he asked, turning. The last few words sort of tumbled out of his mouth automatically.

His wide eyes regarded her long, nude form.

"Please show Nadia around up there, good sir, pardon her nakedness, she is simply very eager to be bedded down," said Gavin with a sly smile. "I must visit the privy, I will return in a while."

He kissed Nadia on the cheek. "Betray me and I kill them all and I will make you eat their hearts," he whispered. "Give him whatever he desires of you."

Nadia nodded and whispered, "Yes, master," in return.

Gavin went to the outhouse and relieved himself, that much had been true. He then went back to the barn and stood outside the slatted walls. He heard the farmer stuttering inside.

"I've never done anything like this, miss," he said.

Nadia's voice seeped through the wooden walls. "It's okay," she said. "We would happily pay with money, if we had any. Please accept my favors instead."

---

Nadia knelt in front of the farmer. He was a middle-aged man, with graying hair and gray eyes. A gentle looking man, really. She liked him immediately, which made her task easier, after a fashion.

She unfastened his belt and lowered his pants to his ankles. "Would you like me to mouth you?" she asked, rolling her eyes upward and giving herself a rather innocent, vulnerable aspect.

The farmer nodded quietly, unable to actually voice such a forbidden desire. Nadia took the shaft of his cock in her hand and moved forward onto it, her mouth opening wide and taking it almost to the root.

He groaned and his hips bucked a little as she closed her lips down and pressed her tongue to the underside of the head.

She looked up at the blissful expression on his gentle face and smiled inwardly herself. She liked spreading happiness about, normally, and now was doing so, but even more intensely. Nadia took his hands and placed them upon either side of her head. A wide smile played on her mouth as she pulled her lips from around his cock.

"Mount my mouth," she said, her voice husky with desire.

The farmer gave the barest of nods to her and pulled her head toward his groin. She took him into her again, feeling his cock slipping partway down her throat. After Gavin, this man was easily accommodated. He began pushing himself into her mouth, then pulling back to thrust again. Each inward thrust mashed her nose into his dense pubic hair and she felt his testicles roll over her chin.

After a few brief moments of this, he finally realized that Nadia would accept him without trial, and he began pumping her head as if it were a willing woman's cunt, growing rougher with each penetrating push. She was moaning with each thrust, as well, adding to the sensation for the farmer, that he was indeed mounting a woman.

It was but a brief moment before he rammed his swollen organ home into her willing throat and held it there, pumping semen down her gullet. When he finally pulled forth his now much reduced cock, a long ribbon of the milky fluid ran from the head to her soft lips.

Nadia leaned forward, and delicately collected the ribbon up as she moved, then licked it free of the tiny opening at the tip of the head. The farmer smiled gently down at her. "By the One, that was wonderful," he said, his eyes full of gratitude. "You two may stay as long as you need."

Nadia licked the shaft again. "Come tomorrow, sir, and I will complete payment with another of my openings," she said, smiling up at him enticingly.

The farmer nodded as he pulled up his pants and fastened them. "I will, lady," he said, quietly. "I need to return to bed, though, plowing and planting tomorrow and all."

"Good night," she said, sitting back on her heels, "and pleasant dreams."

He clambered down the ladder as Gavin opened the large door of the barn. "Good night, sir," the farmer said. "I hope you find the loft comfortable."

Gavin smiled winningly and nodded. "I'm sure we will," he said. "Good night, sir."

The farmer left, pushing the door shut behind him. Gavin climbed into the loft and sat down, pulling off his boots.

"Well, whore, did you enjoy that?" he asked, looking at her by the tiny flickering candle's light.

Nadia barely hesitated at all. "Yes, master," she said. "Very much."

He nodded. "Good," he said. "You'll be paying my way with your body for the near future." Gavin chuckled. "Pray I need nothing expensive."

In the dark recesses of her mind, Nadia screamed out. Her lips turned up in a smile, almost defiantly naughty. "I pray you wish to buy a horse, master," she said huskily.

He grinned again. "Damn," he said, shaking his head, causing his golden hair to sparkle by the candlelight. "You are a wanton slut, aren't you?"

She nodded. As he stood, she moved to kneel before him. "No, Nadia," he said, looking down into her disappointed eyes. "I will not be using you again tonight. Put your hands behind your back."

Nadia stood and turned about and put her wrists together behind her back. He tied her with a length of rope he found in the barn somewhere, tightening the cords painfully. He then tied it around her waist to keep her hands totally immobile behind her.

"Go to sleep," he said, lying on a small pile of hay. "We will be here a couple of days."

She moved to a corner of the loft and curled up on the floor, a maneuver made more difficult by her tied hands. As she thought on the eventful day, she started crying. She would soon displease him and he would kill her. Her soul felt dead already.

---

In the morning, she was dragged to her feet by her hair, painfully smashing into consciousness as Gavin lifted her. "Wake up." He said, his voice cold and unfeeling.

She took to her unsteady feet, his fingers still twined into her disheveled hair. "Yes, master," she said, reflexively.

He cut the bindings to her wrists with a short knife, slicing her skin slightly in doing so. She managed to stifle the whimper from the pain of the cut.

He threw her down on a pile of hay upon her face and stomach. "Hike your ass and spread yourself open," he ordered.

She did as told, and he noted not even a half second of hesitation in her movements with a broad smile. Her tightly puckered anus was probably still somewhat painful from yesterday. He moved down above her, squatting over her well-shaped ass and spit down upon her butt, letting the saliva coat her crevasse.

"Wet my cock with your bile," he said, moving around to her head. "Take it to the root."

She did her level best to accommodate that command, gagging several times as inch after inch of his huge cock was forced by her frantic motions down her throat.

Her neck, with each attempt, stretching her throat outward. "You're worse than useless," he said callously. "Take it all now, or I will slice your back open and fuck the hole.

She grunted as he said that and pushed harder. Driving his massive cock down her throat and gagging. She suppressed the gag and pushed harder, feeling it pressing into her tight throat. It was as if there was a barrier. Once the head of his organ passed that point, it slipped in almost effortlessly, spearing her throat for its full length.

"Good, good," he commented, ramming himself into her a few times before pulling back out and looking upon the glistening bile of her throat coating his shaft. He moved behind her again and pressed the now very slick head against her rear entrance.

"Beg for my attention, whore," he said, pushing his cock only an inch into her. "Beg me to fuck you."

She groaned and said. "Please, master, take me, use me for your pleasure," she said.

She screamed out as he rocked forward and rammed his cock into her tight opening. After he had entered her for the first time, he started thrusting into her violated sphincter with long, smooth motions. Nadia grunted with each thrust, clawing at the hay on the floor with her hands as his pole spread her ass with its huge girth and length.

Her face was a mask of pain, and the muscles of her neck and back showed her tension. She could not come this way and it was frustrating. She started whimpering, groaning that she could not climax.

Gavin slapped her in the back of the head, hard enough for her face to strike the wooden floor. "Bitch!" he yelled. "You serve for my pleasure. Do you understand me?"

Nadia cried, tears running down her cheeks. "Yes, master," she whimpered.

"I may pleasure you some time, but not when you wish it," he said, grabbing a handful of her long hair and pulling it.

He lifted her upper body from the floor and yanked her head back to where he could get to her neck. Once in position, he bit her neck, blood flowed from the torn flesh of her throat and he lapped at it.

"You serve me in all ways, yes?" he taunted.

"Yes, master," said Nadia, gritting her teeth through the pain of his bite. "I serve you all ways." These words were interspersed with grunts as he continued to pound his cock into her ass.

She sighed as he pulled his pole out of her stretched backside and used her hair to pull her head to his cock again. "Clean me of your stink, slut." He said and she obliged, though she found no distasteful matter upon him.

She was glad for that small mercy. Nadia reminded herself that she needed to keep her bowels emptied, else she would end up doing things more odious yet that she had been spared so far.

"I've not spent yet, whore, so be prepared to service me further, later." Gavin said. "I go now to get some food for us. Pray I find sufficient, else I will begin to eat you."

Nadia had no doubt he was serious. She managed to descend the ladder to the lower level of the barn and half crawled, half walked to a long watering trough in the corner of the massive barn.

1...345678