Feldare Tales: A Dark and Stormy Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a long sigh. She slid over the lip of the trough and into the stale water within. Her rump seemed to sizzle like red steel as she settled into the water and she enjoyed the cooling embrace on her violated anus. A long moment passed, and she feared she might fall asleep. She crawled out of the water, much soothed, but still in pain.

Gavin entered the barn just a moment later. "Good, keep yourself in good shape for my use," he said approvingly. Nadia automatically smiled at the praise.

"The farmer said he would come collect the remainder of the ‘rent' from you in a few minutes," said Gavin, chuckling. "Be sure to do what he asks."

"Yes, master," replied Nadia, almost instinctively. "I will do as you say."

The half-elf reached out a soft, slender hand and stroked her cheek. "Very good," he said, petting her. "I may end up keeping you longer, yet, than a few days. You're so damn well-broken."

She rubbed her face upon the proffered hand, glad that it was not hurting her right now. She even kissed a fingertip with a soft, delicate motion.

"I did manage some bread," said Gavin, producing a loaf from behind his back.

Nadia's mouth started watering profusely; she had not eaten in almost a full day.

"Beg for some," said Gavin callously.

Nadia did not hesitate. "Please, master, a bit to eat," she whined. "Just a morsel. So that I can remain strong enough for your kind attentions."

"Oh?" said Gavin, widening his eyes. "A very good reason to feed you, indeed." He tore the loaf in half and handed her a piece. "Enjoy, slut, next I may drench in my piss to flavor it for you."

The bread did not last long. Like an animal, Nadia tore into the loaf, ripping off great hunks and chewing them twice, then swallowing them in such gulps that Gavin half feared she would choke. That would be interesting, he thought.

She did not, however, and finished the loaf in under a minute, washing down the dry bread with great gulps of the stagnant trough water.

"You eat bread like you eat cock, slut," commented Gavin. "Anything going into that mouth had best beware, no?"

She shook her head emphatically. "I would never hurt your magnificent manhood, master," she said, smiling. "It deserves my worship."

"So it does," he said. "I am going for a walk to allow you and the farmer to have a bit of privacy. Perhaps he'll fuck you and give you that release you desire."

Gavin left the barn, and she heard his footsteps crunching upon the gravel of the path outside the door. Nadia patiently awaited the farmer's arrival. She soon heard footsteps approaching the door and stood up.

The farmer came in, smiling. "Hello again," he said.

"Hello," replied Nadia, then her eyes widened at the sight of a second man with the first, younger, and much broader-shouldered. "And to you, sir," she said to the second man.

The second man seemed nervous. "Hello, miss," he said. "You are really as pretty as Charnen said."

A wide smile spread across Nadia's face. "Why, thank you," she said, feeling a slight warmth flow into her cheeks. She was not even aware of her nudity now, and stood unselfconsciously before the two men.

"This is my nephew, Roddic," the farmer said. "I thought since.. . ."

Nadia interrupted him. "Of course, I can pleasure him as well," she said. "It would be MY pleasure."

They soon had their pants off and Nadia lying atop an old water barrel. Charnen was pumping his cock furiously into her cunt, while Roddic fed his organ into her willing mouth. She felt a climax approaching quickly, and grabbed Charnen by his waist, pulling him into herself with more force.

Nadia screamed a muffled release, hampered by the long organ pushing its way down her throat. Soon after, she felt her mouth fill with Roddic's seed. She swallowed it handily and waited for Charnen to spend.

She did not have to wait long, soon he grunted out in satisfaction and she felt his warm seed fill her insides. "Damn, that's good," he said, praising her.

Nadia's mouth broke into a wide smile. "Thank you," she said, her hand came up and idly wiped away a small dribble of semen from her lower lip. "That was very nice," she added, sliding off the barrel and helping the two men put their pants back on.

They both left quietly, Roddic slipped her a tenth-mark coin as he passed. "Thank you," he said quietly. "That was my first time with a lady's mouth." He added, winking.

Nadia nodded and smiled. "You're most welcome," she said, politely, palming the coin.

She cleaned herself in the trough again, using her fingers to slide up into her cunt and clean herself inside as far as she could reach. Nadia once again crawled out of the water and waited patiently, for her master to return.

It was almost two hours before he opened the door and regarded her. "I trust you enjoyed your little playtime," he said.

"Yes, master, I did," she replied, "and one gave me this." She held up the silver tenth-mark coin and offered it out to him.

"I am most stunned," said Gavin, after a moment. "You are a very good slave. And you say one gave it. There were more?"

"Yes, master, two of them," replied Nadia, nodding. "One took me by my maidenhood, the other, my mouth."

"Very nice indeed." He flipped the coin into the air and caught it, then secreted it in his belt pouch, a small leather pouch she had made for him only three days ago.

Shaking his head, Gavin idly unfastened his codpiece. "Such loyalty deserves a reward," he said. "Lie down and I'll fuck you properly."

She did as he said, lying upon her back and spreading her long, slender legs and revealing her well used and waiting cunt.

His massive cock stood out from him as he lowered himself onto her. Even with its amazing girth, she had no pain at his entry, she was now accustomed to him.

He was soon pounding his pole into her with wild abandon, with her meeting each thrust into her with one upward of her own. She squealed in delight as a massive release gripped her, her thighs locked into place and she lifted her body from the floor, raising Gavin as well, arching her strong back and screaming her orgasm out.

She then fell limp to the floor again. Gavin smiled down at her. "Do you now feel better?" he asked.

"Very much so, master," replied Nadia. "Thank you."

"Let no one say I am a total cad, hmm?" said Gavin, grinning.

"You are a good master," she said. "I worship you and your cock."

"Now, stop that, whore," said Gavin. "You're going to make me fall in love with you, and we don't want that," he added. "I should have to kill you immediately, then."

"Yes, master." Then he began thrusting into her again, cutting off speech from her as she grunted in time with his deep thrusts.

He soon pulled his organ from her wet cunt and grabbed her hair. She automatically opened her mouth and engulfed his swollen pole and moaned as he gripped her with both hands and finished himself by ramming the huge cock down her throat. She tasted his semen flood her mouth and then more. She gulped it down, knowing, somehow, he would be vexed with her if she spilled his seed.

He soon stopped feeding her semen and his organ pulled from her mouth. "You've done well, Nadia," he said, again stroking her cheek. "Now, wash me up and put my organ away."

She lapped her cunt-juices from his flaccid cock, still larger, even in softness, than most men. Then her tongue cleaned among his pubic hairs and his balls.

"Oh, but you do that well," sighed Gavin. "You may just make me hard again."

She smiled at this very kind compliment. "Thank you, master," she said.

"What would you like?" he asked. "I feel generous with my affection this day."

She thought a moment. "My backside, master," she said, trying to name what she felt he would want most.

"Ah, your lovely backside," he said, stroking her hair. "You would indeed like that?" he asked. "I would have thought it painful."

"It is, master," said Nadia. "But it is that which I desire most."

"No," he said. "I think we will try something else first. Put your hand up your cunt."

She blinked at him a moment. It was sufficient to sour his good mood instantly. "Bitch!" he screamed as he backhanded her.

Her head twisted around and a small fan of blood flew from her lips as she landed upon the floor with a thump. When she looked back, through a curtain of her hair, she saw he was slipping a dagger form its sheath.

"You will do as you are told, and without hesitation." He slashed her arm with the dagger, drawing a small flood of bright red blood. "Next, this will be used to cut your loose cunt from your body," he said, lowering his face to just before hers. "Now, ram your fucking hand up your cunt, to the wrist."

She laid back and began working her slender fingers into herself. Soon, she had all four, and folded her thumb against her palm. She pushed inward with the hand, at a rather awkward angle. There was quite a lot resistance, but she pushed again, then used her other hand to push, as well. With a gasp, she felt it slid in, filling her completely, width wise. She felt her hand, and realized she still hand two fingers width to go to her wrist.

With a last desperate grunt, she rammed the hand home, it felt as if her insides were being gouged out of her, but it went, she gasped for air as she felt the muscles of her opening contract around her wrist.

Gavin stepped forward and placed a booted foot upon her wrist. "More." He said, pushing down with his foot.

Another bit of hand and wrist went into her stretched cunt. She cried out from the pain that lanced through her body as her vaginal passage was stretched by her knuckles, and the lining scored by her long nails. Tears ran down her cheeks again as she cried in self loathing.

"Master, I am not worthy of your time," she cried. "Kill me now," she begged.

"You're right," he said. "You're not worth it, but you're all I have for now." Gavin's face showed a brief flicker of something else as he said this. Something soft.

Nadia blinked, wondering if she had imagined it.

He knelt down, grabbing her wrist. He pulled it slowly out of her, gently, and almost tenderly. It made a soft slurping sound as it came free, coated with her juices.

"Rest now," he said, his voice distant. Was the old, gentle Gavin still there? Did she wish him back?

She sat back and licked her hand clean, as she knew he would like. But he was already descending the ladder, to her dismay. This alarmed her more than his cruel attentions. He was ignoring her.

"Master?" asked Nadia.

"Rest," said Gavin, though there was no force behind it, he was not even trying to sound masterful.

"Yes, master," she whispered. Nadia slinked to the corner and curled up.

Her mind was awhirl with confusing images. Gavin, in the armor, and the tattoo on his chest. Him running the man through in the cellar of the Boar. She shook her head. Which man was Gavin? Why did she wish to be his slave so badly? Just for his magnificent cock? She shook her head. "No," she said.

Something deep inside her mind flared its wings and launched itself outward. "No more, no more, no more," said Nadia, repeating the mantra over and over. She rose to a crawl and looked about the loft for a weapon. Finally, her hands came to rest upon a long shovel handle, broken off where the head would have attached.It will do nicely, she thought.

A long while passed as she waited, crouched where she could jump out and swing the handle at the level of someone's head as they came over rim of the floor on the ladder.

Gavin entered the barn again. "Get yourself dressed," he said happily. "We have been invited into the farmhouse to sup with the family."

He climbed up the ladder when she failed to respond. "Why you lazy little whore, still asleep are you?" he said as he climbed. "Well, I shall have to wa.. . ."

His words were cut off when the shovel handle hit him square in the face, bodily lifted him from the ladder, and spun him out into space. He landed on the floor with an audible snap of one of his extremities and lay still.

Nadia climbed down the ladder, hindered by the shovel handle, which she refused to let go of. She walked over to Gavin's unconscious form, her eyes alert. His right arm was broken, bent under his back at a very peculiar angle.

He groaned and started to move, bringing his left hand up toward his face, where a nasty wound ran across it at an angle, and had broken his narrow nose.

Nadia brought the handle down again, this time on his left forearm. There was a horrible crunch as the narrow bones of the forearm snapped under the impact. Gavin screamed out in agony, unable to comfort himself with either arm now. He attempted to roll away from his attacker, but she hooked his leg and rolled him back onto his back, placing one booted foot on his groin.

"Shut up, you fucking animal!" she screamed. "I am a huntress, or did you forget that as handily as the fact that you were a beast? I kill animals for a living!"

Gavin whimpered and sobbed, jerking his head back and forth. "Mercy," he said. "Please."

She pressed down with her foot on his crotch. "I should kill you now, just to avoid confusion," she said, her voice lowering to a growl.

"Mercy," repeated Gavin.

She pushed herself away from the foul man lying on the floor before her, using her foot as a lever and delivering one last painful squeeze to his scrotum.

"I will be merciful, for I'm not a beast," she said. "You'll be tried for your crimes, against me and against that man in the basement. That is, assuming you're not found to have committed others, which I'm confident you have."

He rolled over again and tried to crawl for the barn doors. The one door opened and the farmer was standing there, with a long knife drawn. He looked down at the broken man upon the floor, dragging himself by one elbow.

Nadia raised the shovel handle. "This man is my prisoner," she said clearly. "He's a villain and a murderer."

The farmer's face registered shock and fear. "What?" he asked. "But, I thought you two were.. . ."

She looked down at Gavin. "He was raping me and making me do things against my will to provide for his needs," she said, diplomatically leaving off her own use by the farmer in front of his wife.

The middle-aged woman gasped. "Oh, you poor dear," she gasped, covering her mouth with both hands.

"You have proof of this, miss?" the farmer asked, quite ready to believe her if given any decent cause.

"I have my word as a huntsman of Morrovale, and even in this county, that should bear some weight," she snapped. At that same time, she pulled her allotment marker from her pocket.

"Good enough," said the farmer, nodding. "I've dealt with your fellow huntsmen before, miss. They always did fair by me. Shall I send one of my lads out for a warden?"

"No," she said. "He started his crimes in the Duchy of Morrovale, and I would have him punished there, as well. Can you help me with a ride to the border?"

"It is not far by the road," he said.

They spent five minutes trussing up Gavin and dragging him into the back of the farmer's decrepit buckboard. He attached a single rather run-down looking horse to it, an old gelding that seemed to have one foot in the glue pot. Nadia sat upon the bench facing backward and watched over Gavin as he laid on the floor wincing at the pain as he was jounced around and glowering at her when he had the will and ability.

As they trundled onto the road, almost a mile from the farmer's home, he turned to her. "I thank you for not saying nothing in front of my wife," he said.

"You couldn't know I was being coerced to ‘reward' you for your kindness," said Nadia.

"No, I certainly did not," the farmer said emphatically. "I would have never if I had thought - well you know."

"I know. You're a good man, Charnen," she said.

"Yeah, so good he fucked you for a stable loft for a night," said Gavin, his voice bitter with sarcasm. "He knew you were doing my bidding. Don't let the bastard fool you."

Charnen's face blushed slightly. "I'm terrible sorry, miss, but I did know that. I just thought you were with him of your own will, as it were," he said.

Nadia smiled again. "I forgive you, and I understand," she replied. "As for you." she poked Gavin in the groin with the shovel handle. "Another word and I break your damn jaw."

Gavin simply glowered at her in silence.

The wagon trundled into the night, which was, luckily for them, one of a moon nearing full. They had passed the border two hours before, and Nadia had asked why he kept going.

"I must make amends to the One for my transgressions, against my wife and against you," he said simply.

Nadia patted his broad shoulder. "You are a good man, Charnen," she said.

The sun was beginning to peek over the horizon as they rolled into Morrovale, having passed two sleeping hamlets in the wee hours. The streets were just starting to have some foot traffic, some of the village's farmers heading forth to tend their fields. Few, if any, noted the trundling wagon or its unusual cargo. The guards took no notice of the wagon as it rattled past, both huddled next to a burning brazier of coals, warming their hands.

Nadia noted that the streets themselves were decorated with long banners of many colors and that there were a few horses tethered to storefronts that were much overdressed for Morrovale's streets. Then it came back to her.

"The duke's grand faire," she said in a hushed tone.

Charnen looked at her oddly. "Pardon?" he asked.

"That's why there are decorations up and nobles' horses about," she explained. "The duke is having his grand faire in two days."

"Pity I need to get back to my farm, then," said Charnen, looking about. "I've never been to Morrovale before."

"It's a nice town, you should visit with your family," she advised.

"I might could do that one spring, after planting," said Charnen.

Nadia trundled the wagon up to the Pierced Boar. If anyone knew what to do with this cur, it would be Tammer. She clambered off the wagon even before the farmer could bring it to a complete stop, and was banging on the door to the tavern as Charnen stepped down to the cobbles, keeping a wary eye upon their bound prisoner.

Tammer eventually answered, dressed in a night shirt complete with a ludicrous little floppy cap. This caused Nadia to blink a few times, and smile broadly.

The old barkeep's patience, however, was not at its high point at early hours. He looked at her with bleary eyes for a moment, grumbling, before realizing who it was. When it finally sank in, Tammer's eyes flipped open like a signal lamp's shutters. "By the One, you're alive!" he yelled, rushing forward to embrace her.

Nadia giggled to receive such a warm welcome, even if from a rather bony old man.

"There's still a score of huntsmen out looking for you, lass," explained Tammer as he clutched her to him. "You know you're something of a mascot, being our only huntress and all."

Nadia smiled even more broadly. "Well, I have brought back a prize," she said, pointing toward the wagon. "A short-tailed hill cad."

Tammer peered over the sideboards of the wagon and looked down at the broken half elf within. "Well, sonny, you look like hammered shit," said Tammer, grinning. "I suppose you never crossed a Morrovalian before?" He looked back at Nadia. "You broke BOTH his arms? Damn, remind me not to cross you," the old huntsman added in a respectful tone.

A long moment passed in silence, as Tammer and Charnen dragged the half-elf from the back of the wagon and bundled him into the tavern. They may have been noticed, but strange goings-on at the Boar were routine and Tammer doubted that anyone would comment.

After an initial and very abbreviated debriefing, Tammer sent Charnen up to one of his three guest rooms. He sat Nadia down and poured a strong tea for her. "His friends are still in town." said Tammer, taking a seat across from her.

1...345678