Felicity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

She also said that Jamie's father had been indifferent to his daughter and Jamie had no real memory of him. She had not heard from him since the divorce and had no idea where he was. I was going to ask about child support but decided against it, it was none of my

Over the week Lucy hugged me often and I enjoyed her warmth. She had a campfire and strawberry smell that I found delicious. I was slow releasing her from her hugs but she did not seem to mind that at all. Soon a quick kiss became a normal part of each hug.

Lucy, Jamie and I ate every meal together. Jamie had decided my lap was a preferred place to sit and kissed my cheek often. I had apparently been kissing her head and forehead for a while. What can I say, she was adorable.

That Saturday evening, five days after we met, Lucy asked me what I had planned for us the next day, our last day in Big Bend.

I replied, "Tomorrow the day starts with a short stop at Panther Junction, then a short soak in a hot tub, followed by a long shower. I also have some laundry to do."

"What hot tub?" she asked.

"There is a hot spring at what once had been a rustic spa by the river, all that is left is the enclosed spring which is big enough for a nice soak."

"Wow, that sounds neat. Will we need swimsuits?"

"Not really, I get in with gym shorts and t-shirt. You will need an extra t-shirt for after the springs and you may as well join me for laundry day while we are at it.

"Where are the showers and Laundromat?"

"Rio Grande Village. We will first take a short hike and see if we can get Jamie to meet up with some beavers."

"Beavers in the Texas desert?"

"On the banks of the Rio Grand. Relics from before the last climate change. The river runs fast and cold there."

National Parks normally limit campers to a one-week stay and for Lucy and me it meant leaving on Monday. I had previously related to Lucy that when I left the park after my week in Big Bend I was heading out for single night stays at the lodges in Davis Mountain State Park and Balmorhea State Park. I had room reservations.

During dinner Lucy asked me to describe the reasons for my next two stops and she seemed very interested in my destinations, interested enough perhaps for me to get the courage to ask her to join me.

They were unlikely to be able to get reservations at the lodges so I had hesitated to ask. I was afraid to ask them to join me in my lodge room; after all we had just met. I had forgotten that both parks have fine campsites. For some reason my logical mind was experiencing occasional vapor locks.

I had two folding beach chairs that were for relaxing at my campsites. They were for sipping morning coffee and evening chocolate. Most campsites have picnic tables but they are not comfortable enough to sit on for long periods of time.

I had set up the second chair for Lucy the night we met. Each morning we had coffee while sitting on the chairs as we planned the day. Each night Lucy and I sat in them and talked while we had our nightcaps, doctored chocolate for us while Jamie drank hers straight. I only had two chairs so Jamie lay or sat on the picnic table or alternated laps randomly. Each evening the chairs got closer and closer to each other. By the end of our third day together the chairs were close enough for Lucy and I to hold hands. That Saturday night they were close enough to exchange kisses.

Most of our kisses up to that Saturday night had been quick and short, hello/goodbye kisses and the one mule deer induced kiss. That evening as the kisses became less hesitant they came more often and lasted longer. We heard Jamie giggle during the longer ones.

After Jamie fell asleep on my lap Lucy and I continued our conversation and our kisses for a while but eventually I picked up Jamie and carried her to their tent, a task and a walk that by then seemed routine. Their campsite was just around the circle from mine, just a two-minute walk away, but we could not see each other's tents.

After I placed Jamie on her sleeping bag, the goodnight kiss I got from Lucy carried the promise of many more. It lasted three times longer than my previous goodnight kisses although not nearly as long I wanted. She did not back away when my tongue traced her lips and I was overjoyed to feel the tip of her tongue caress mine. She seemed to be pleased to feel the hard dick jabbing at her abdomen.

I doubt my grin faded at all that night.

The girls appeared at my tent early the next morning with two full backpacks of laundry and a small gym bag of girl stuff. My good morning kiss from Lucy was nearly as good as my goodnight kiss had been. We shared a quick breakfast, packed lunches, drinks and snacks and off we went. Big Bend is a big park so our drive was going to take up most of the day.

We made a stop at the Panther Junction visitor center so I could give the rangers a disk copy of my more interesting photos of the week.

They seemed to be concerned at the proximity of the mountain lion tracks to the campgrounds. My photos of the tracks were sharp enough that they seemed to know who it was. The consensus was that it was a young male, a tagged lion they had relocated away from the campgrounds once. I was told that he had stalked a ladies yappy poodle.

"So, what did the lion do to get relocated?" I asked in all innocence.

I got a swift slap on the shoulder from Lucy.

The ranger said, "I really don't know, she insisted on it," nodding towards a small, very cute ranger watching the computer screen over his shoulder. He had just placed himself on my side of the poodle/lion debate. The small, cute ranger immediately slapped his shoulder.

Just as Lucy was doing to me her hand stayed to caress the shoulder she had hit. I was not the only one with a looming problem.

I was asked to give the exact location of the wolf and bear sightings, time of day, etc. They seemed to be very excited, especially about the wolves. To the rangers my photos and report were proof of the presence of wolves in the park and that was apparently rare. I gave Jamie the credit for seeing them first and she accepted both rangers' thanks with a brilliant blush.

As we left the visitor center Lucy and the cute ranger hugged apparently in acknowledgement of something. As we walked to my vehicle Lucy gave me a short but fierce kiss. Jamie insisted that I carry her the fifty feet to the car; she apparently just wanted to hug me. As soon as I had Jamie buckled in and had kissed her cheek Lucy gave me another short fierce kiss. I had no idea what that was all about but wished I did since I wanted more of those kisses.

As I took us onto the very rough road to the hot spring Lucy admitted that she would not have considered driving that road in her car. As it was I had to maneuver my old 4Runner gently to keep it from injury.

Our short hike to the spring was delayed when we paused for a minute to allow a couple to get dressed. It is against park regulations to soak in the nude but many do just that. I distracted Jamie and looked away but Lucy carried on a conversation with the woman about the temperature of the water. As we walked into the spring Lucy whispered to me, "Her pubic hair was trimmed as an exclamation point, I had never seen that. It was cool looking."

That explained a remark she had made to the woman that made no sense to me but brought a thanks and a soft giggle from the lady.

Jamie was exploring all of the nooks and crannies of the spring while her mother sank into the waters at the opposite end. Lucy loved the hot spring and I loved Lucy in a wet t-shirt, it had quickly become nearly transparent and I had a mostly unimpeded view of her gorgeous tits. I knew she knew why I kept taking photos of her but she posed for me anyway.

I was standing pretty much over her as she reclined in the hot waters. Through my small camera viewfinder I noticed that she was no longer looking at it when I snapped her picture. She was looking lower, towards...my crotch.

She had given me a very strong erection and all I was wearing was gym shorts. My hard dick was as obvious as could be. From her vantage point she could probably see most of it through the leg opening. She took the small camera from me and had taken at least three pictures of my erection before I had the wits to sit down.

Lucy placed the camera out of the way as I sank into the waters. I was sure I was blushing. When I looked at Lucy I saw she was blushing too but she was doing so through a big grin. I stole glances at her wet t-shirt prizewinners and she stole glances at my very hopeful cock. Once she leaned over and kissed me and as she did she placed her hand high on my thigh very close to my cock. I shuddered as she broke the kiss.

"Funny," I said to her, "You do not look like a mean woman."

She giggled at the accusation.

Jamie did not stay in the water for long and was soon exploring the area; the spring was apparently too hot for her. I had to admit that the water is too hot for me to handle for very long too.

I soon joined Jamie in her explorations. It was then that I realized that I had assumed some of the responsibility of keeping up with her and that Lucy had allowed it. Cool.

Lucy enjoyed her soak while Jamie and I chased lizards, did some bird watching and threw rocks into the Rio Bravo del Norte. I had to dissuade her from taking home some amazingly colored grasshoppers she had caught. My kind of girl.

Lucy joined us about thirty minutes later. I could tell that she had been reluctant to leave the spring but thought I needed rescuing from her daughter. I did not of course. Teaching about nature was my calling in life and Jamie was my favorite pupil. Did I mention she was adorable?

I had towels on our car seats and Jamie and I had already replaced our wet shirts with dry ones so Lucy picked up her dry shirt and moved to the side of the SUV opposite from Jaime and me to change shirts. I had expected her to walk out of sight into the trail but instead she stood by the opposite window from where I was standing and removed her shirt. The windows on both sides were rolled down and I had an unimpeded view of her beautiful breasts. Lucy posed and waited.

I was so taken by the sight that it took me a few seconds to realize she expected me to take pictures. I had the big camera in my hand and clicked the shutter as fast as the camera would allow me as I slowly zoomed in on a nipple. After she had donned her dry shirt I took several pictures of her mischievous grin.

It was that grin that sealed my fate. All of the emotional defensive barriers I had erected over the years collapsed.

I got Jamie secured in her car seat and gave her a kiss then as I opened the door for Lucy to get in the vehicle I kissed her. Up to then all of our kisses had been initiated by her or had been by mutual consent. That kiss was from me to her and I allowed a lot of me to flow into it. I wanted her to know, to understand.

During the subsequent hug I thought I heard Lucy sob as she clung tightly to me.

Jamie insisted that we get the show on the road so I reluctantly released her mother after another kiss and we resumed our trek.

The drive to Rio Grande village was made more interesting by a pack of javelinas lounging on the road. Jamie stuck her head out of the window and called them names, (poopy-heads being the most vicious), until the creatures moved out of the way. She was very pleased with herself and neither her mother nor I felt we needed to mention that I had also flashed my headlights at them. If she noticed that her mother and I kissed at every opportunity she made no comment on that.

We took the trail to the "beaver pond" and were lucky enough to see a very large specimen slide into the water less than ten feet from us. I was so surprised to actually spot one, (my first), that I almost missed the picture but the creature paused by its riverbank burrow and seemed to pose for me for a few seconds. The picture of wonder in Jamie's face was fabulous and I did not miss that shot. I got a hug and a terrific kiss from Lucy.

"I could get used to those," I said to her.

Her response was to kiss me again but that kiss was very different than any other she had given me, or anyone else ever had for that matter. She first pressed her cheek to mine then slowly caressed it with hers. Her lips kissed my face as they traveled to my lips. When our lips made contact she briefly held them softly to mine then kissed her way to my neck while softly caressing my cheek with her fingertips. Another soft kiss on the lips caused me to shudder. She had answered my kiss at the spring.

Jamie took my hand as we walked the trail back. Lucy placed her hand on the small of my back until we emerged from the trail then she wrapped her arm around my waist. It was then that I finally allowed myself to think that I was as important to them as they were to me.

We got through the laundry and the separate showers without incident and readied for the drive back. Jamie was sound asleep about twenty minutes into our return trip and Lucy asked me to pull over by the side of the road ten minutes after that. As soon as I put the vehicle into park she slid over to me and kissed me.

There was serious intent with the kiss and apparently no time limit so I allowed myself to sink deeply into it. Our tongues became much better acquainted as my hand lingered on a breast and as her hand lingered on my cock. There were several false stops but the kiss eventually ended and she slid back to her seat.

As I resumed driving she asked, "So, how do you like your new girlfriend so far?"

"This is all very scary to me. She has become way too important, life changing important, way too quickly. She is bold."

"Actually, the last thing anyone will tell you about me is that I am bold, you are the only one to ever draw that out in me. I knew I only had five days to make you realize how much trouble you were in.

You had me interested when you confessed to the snake ruse and very interested when you kept taking pictures of me as if I was a supermodel. You like freckles and ordinary tits. You love me when I act goofy and you make me laugh. I turn you on which is totally flattering. I love kissing you.

Thank you for the kiss and the embrace at the spring. I needed the confirmation. I was about to pull a knife on you to make you see exactly who I was. I was very happy to see you already knew.

I will be your girlfriend for the foreseeable future so handle it."

"Hmm. Bossy too."

"Handle it, please." She gave my hand a hard squeeze.

About ten minutes later into our drive I broke the silence by saying, "The last word I would use to describe your tits is ordinary."

Her hand slid up my thigh and gave my cock a squeeze.

I stopped the vehicle two more times before we made it back to the mountain. There was considerable groping to go along with the kisses. Neither of us had underwear under our gym shorts and as usual she wore no bra. Our hands caressed each other where our bodies craved the caress. During one of those episodes she bit my shoulder.

Jamie did not wake up until we were well up on the mountain road to the campground. On that trip up the mountain we got see where the mule deer territory ended and the white tail deer territory began. Both species were on the side of the wet road watching us drive by.

The mountain showed every sign of having endured a rainstorm and when we got to the campgrounds we saw that a storm had indeed swept through camp. My tent seemed to be OK so I drove Lucy down to her tent and we found a minor disaster, their tent had partially collapsed. Runoff from the rain had flooded their tent and everything was soaked. It was a stroke of luck that they had backpacks of newly cleaned clothes in my car. We got to work immediately and simply broke her camp. There was never a question or hesitation, they just moved in with me.

I inflated the smaller bed and made room for their stuff in my tent and in our respective vehicles. It was our last day in Big Bend so we just packed up everything we would not need that night.

It was dark by the time their stuff was dry and we could pack it away and we were tired and hungry. We had packed away "the kitchen" so we went to the restaurant at the lodge.

There we found out that Lucy's was not the only site to suffer from the storm. The tent of one pair of campers had apparently become airborne and they had no idea where it went. It was the same couple we had to wait for to get dressed at the hot springs. They were trying to get a room at the lodge but there no rooms available.

As soon as Lucy heard of their predicament she offered them her tent and sleeping bags. They offered to pay but Lucy told them to save their money for their trip. She gave the woman her e-mail address and told her to just let her know when they were done with them.

I walked back down with the couple and unloaded the stuff from Lucy's car. I asked them if they had ice chests and other supplies and they said yes, that the only thing in their tent when it flew away was their sleeping bags.

As I walked back up to the restaurant it dawned on me that Lucy had assured that for however long she extended their camping trip it would have to be with me. I had to stop and take a deep breath.

I returned to the lodge and joined them at a table just as our food was ready. After dinner I carried Jamie back down to our campsite and she was asleep before we were half way down.

After we got Jamie to bed Lucy and I sat on the picnic table bench looking over my map, and sipping hot "fortified" chocolate between kisses.

"Do we need to call the lodges to tell them there are three people coming?" she asked.

She was studying the map and did not see the big grin that suddenly overwhelmed my face. "Probably, I said. "We might be able to get two beds or at least a cot. Who do you know that can come get your car?"

"My sister should be able to although I dread what it will cost me. Where is the nearest Southwest airport?"

"Midland/Odessa. When you call tell her your car will be in the airport garage after Wednesday."

"We can waste some time along the way. She will not be able to come get it until Sunday."

Both of us gave little thought to all of the commitments we had just made. They were too obvious to be of bother.

My asking her about her car was done without thinking of the implications. She however had apparently been thinking about that too. We were going to be together for the entire duration of my trip.

As we finished our chocolate Lucy stood and went into the tent to check on Jamie. When she returned she had wrapped a blanket around herself. I was comfortable dressed in a sweatshirt and gym shorts so I was surprised she was cold. As she straddled the bench to face me I saw that she was not cold, she was nude. I quickly turned the lantern off.

"Turn towards me," she said.

As soon as I was settled she pushed up the leg of my shorts completely exposing my hard dick. While holding it in her hand she slowly sank her pussy over it. After a very slow descent she covered us both with the blanket and held me tightly to her. I held her just as tightly to me.

I separated our upper bodies briefly; I wanted to feel her tits on my bare chest so I removed my sweatshirt. We kissed without reservations, deeply.

We did not actually fuck in the normal sense but after about twenty minutes we decided that my SUV and her car protected us from the gaze of anyone passing by so Lucy opened the blanket to give my mouth access to her tits. I loved and devoured them until Lucy had an orgasm. She bit my shoulder to muffle her moans. Her orgasm precipitated mine.

Several minutes later I had her sit on the top of the picnic table as I sat on the bench and dove in between her thighs. She wrapped the blanket around us and I disappeared from the sight of passers-by, that is if they did not look under the table and see my legs.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers