Felicity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

"That is a lot of adoration."

"More than enough to last eons beyond next Thanksgiving. Come on, give it a shot."

"OK, but I still prefer sooner."

I kissed and licked every part of her I could reach with my mouth.

"You are so delicious," I said.

"Hey, if I am so delicious why aren't you eating my pussy?"

"I can't, there is a dick in it."

"There is?" she asked as she began to grind our pubic bones together.

Soon Lucy slid into her first major orgasm of the evening. I held her to me and kissed her until she was done.

I decided that eating her pussy was a fine idea so I put my hands on her waist and slid her body over mine until her pussy was at my lips.

"Now that's what I'm tal.....OOOH!"

It was probably the first time I had gone for her clit with my first move. She seemed to have liked that. I stayed with it until her moans awakened the nearby dead and I slapped her ass to urge her to lower her volume.

I soon learned two things, slapping her ass as she had an orgasm just made her moans louder.

She was also unaware she would make a fine tornado warning.

As her orgasm ebbed she slid her body over mine until we again were able to kiss. She moved her hips just so and without hands and without looking she lined her pussy with my cock and slid it right in.

Tab C into slot P had become an autonomic function.

I had previously managed to make her aware of the bruises and teeth marks on my shoulder that were the result of her bites as she had her orgasms. She had agreed to bite the pillow even though she stated that she much preferred the taste of my flesh.

She also understood why sixty-nines might be too hazardous for my health.

I now had to convince her that sitting on my face required that a pillow be in her hands for her to bite at the appropriate time.

And that no, she had not been anywhere near silent.

And that yes, for as long as I had a face she would always have a place to sit.

"I was as silent as a mouse during sex with my ex-husband," she said. "Apparently he did even less for me than I thought. After my divorce a friend told me that I sometimes got a bit loud but until you I never bit anybody. Obviously it is your fault. Thank you. I love you."

I got a series of devouring kisses before our loving fuck resumed. We had picked up the pace a bit so her orgasm was intense. I still had not cum.

"This is another reason you will never get away from me, you wait for me to cum and you hold off so you can give me more. You may assume that I will be bragging to my friends about that."

"Thank you, I like being popular," I said.

She rammed my cock into her pussy hard and hissed, "Don't even think about it buddy."

I guess she thought ramming my dick into her was a type of punishment for me. I tried to think of something else to say and get her dander up so she would repeat it but by then her pussy had my cock's full attention.

Her hips had a serpentine fluidity that allowed my cock to slip into and out of her pussy without Lucy lifting her body. I knew she had to concentrate to do those undulations with her hips and she knew that when she did it I did not last long. She had decided it was my turn to cum. As I groaned and filled her pussy, she had another orgasm.

I saw her try to keep herself silent as she fought her way through it. I gave her my shoulder to bite. I did not want any part of her orgasm diminished by fear of disturbing others or annoying me.

Her bite and groan told me she finished well.

As she hugged me and kissed me she seemed to be a bit emotional. I caressed her body and returned her kisses. We were in our usual post-coital position; she had her hands on the back of my head as she nuzzled against me. My cock was reluctantly withdrawing from her pussy. My arms were wrapped around her, pressing he body to mine.

"I love you, will you marry me please?" she asked.

"Yes. As soon as possible," I said.

"I noticed you never did ask me to marry you so I decided I better do the asking. It is just a formality but a necessary one for me. I understand that you already think of me as your wife and Jamie is as much your daughter as she is mine.

I had a bad experience once with what I though was my knight in shining armor. I should have been looking for the other half of my soul instead. Now that I have found it I want assurance that I get to keep it. So, I ask you again, will you marry me?"

I saw her need, her fear.

I saw mine in her eyes.

I understood.

We were afraid it was too good to be true.

We were afraid of our desperate need for each other.

We were terrified of what would happen to us if we lost each other.

She kissed a tear that was just leaving my eye.

"Yes, I will marry you. We will be married again and again. We have been married in all our lifetimes and will be married in every lifetime. I will never allow time to separate us again. I love you too much permit it. We are already married."

We were both crying and kissing when we heard the door to Jamie's room begin to open. I pulled the bed cover over Lucy and me as Jamie approached the bed.

"Why are you crying?" she asked.

"It is a happy crying baby. Very happy crying," Lucy said.

"Why?"

"We are going to get married," I said.

Jamie rolled her eyes and said, "Duh, I knew that."

She turned back to her room dragging her new plush bat toy behind her and went back to bed.

"You would think she would have told us," I said.

Lucy and I cried a bit more through our laughter.

I got out of bed and put on gym shorts and flipped Lucy's panties to her. I went to Jamie, picked her up and carried her to our bed. She awoke just long enough to enjoy our kisses.

Lucy held Jamie and I held Lucy as we drifted to sleep.

We were in a motel room in New Mexico and yet I felt like I was home.

I woke up to find Lucy on her elbow just staring at me. She saw my smile and gave me a light kiss.

"Good morning," she said and kissed me again.

"I love you. Marry me," I said as I gave her a soft kiss.

"I will consider it," she said as she kissed me. "What do you have to offer?"

"Only love."

"That's more than enough for me," she said as she slid her body over mine.

We were brought back to full awareness when we realized I was wearing gym shorts and she was wearing panties. Jamie had been in bed with us when we went to sleep. She was obviously not in bed with us now so we got out of bed and searched for her.

We found her in her bed clutching her stuffed bat. She was sleeping soundly. Apparently she had felt crowded sleeping with us.

Lucy closed her door and led us back to our bed. She pulled off my shorts and removed her panties and as I lay in bed she slid her body over mine and said, "Now, where were we?"

Lucy had become just as addicted to our morning fucks as I was. Our days had become unnerving when we did not have sex and coffee first.

We felt that our time might be short so I rolled us over and fucked her steadily with long deep strokes. Neither of us lasted very long when we did that so even though we loved it we usually saved it for our finale, or when time might be short. That morning we lasted even less time than usual, we apparently really needed it. I allowed her to express herself fully and hence save my shoulder. I covered us up in case she had awakened Jamie.

I rolled us over so she was again on top and held each other tightly.

"Marry me please," I said.

"Is that a proposal?"

"It is an urgent request."

"How urgent?"

"Today in the cave would be fine."

"And just how would you manage that?"

"The cave is a big cathedral and in fact I am sure that rangers can perform weddings in the cave like a captain on a ship. We can ask the ranger that was hitting on you last night to conduct the ceremony."

Lucy giggled and said, "Goofball. But you are right about the ranger hitting on me. I do enjoy it when it happens. I am so pleased that you are simply amused when you see it."

"I would not be if it was a guy hitting on you but I know that with women it is mostly for fun, a way to pay a deeper compliment. It tells me that the woman in Balmorhea, the lady at the Chinese buffet, and the ranger last night see you as I see you, an exceptionally delicious woman."

"So I can assume it is OK with you?"

"Yes, of course."

"How much flirting?"

"How far into the flirting do you go?"

"Far."

"Umm. Holding hands is always OK. Hugs are always OK including the tit-to-tit ones. Caressing, light feels of tits and ass, lip kissing would be OK I am sure. I see all that often in my family. Anything else I very much doubt I would be able to take in stride. Right now I do not feel like sharing."

"You will never have to share. I no longer need anyone else for my deep hungers," she said as she bit one of my nipples.

"What you said you see often is now my limit. I also promise that if you do not see it happen I will tell you it happened, probably when we are in the position I am now," which was draped over my body, naked, my cock and her pussy bidding each other a fond farewell.

"Thank you," I said. "Do I get anything in exchange for my reasonableness?"

"Hmm, I guess all of the things you approved for me I approve for you."

"Funny, that would get me punched out."

"Unlikely, as long as do not flaunt the privilege. Mom and Jana would be upset if you do not at least caress their ass on occasion."

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

Her kiss surpassed all her other kisses in its ferocity. I felt a tear kiss my cheek. I felt her fingernails dig into the back of my shoulders. I tried to squeeze her body into mine.

I saw Jamie walk by on her way to the bathroom.

Luckily Lucy and I were still mostly covered up and Jamie had been witness to dozens of fierce kisses before. She was not close to being fully awake so I was sure she did not see anything questionable.

Lucy had not seen her so I had to peel her off me before I could retrieve her panties and my shorts off the floor. Her eyes widened as she understood the situation and quickly put on her panties before walking to the bathroom. I put on my shorts and got back in bed.

Jamie came out first and crawled into bed with me for some cuddling. When Lucy came out she said, "Hey! That's my place."

"No, its my place," countered Jamie.

Lucy jumped on the bed and during their ensuing wrestling/tickling/kissing match I went to the bathroom.

By the time I came out I was dressed for our day and they were nearly ready. We found a nice place for breakfast and we ate a quiet meal.

The girls went to the restroom and as I waited for them an elderly lady stopped by our table and said to me, "I dearly hope you know how lucky you are."

"Yes, ma'm. You can be sure of that," I answered.

She patted my shoulder then clasped the hand of the elderly gentleman with her as they walked out together. He opened the car door for her and they exchanged a quick kiss before she got in the car. After he settled in the drivers seat and was ready to pull out of the parking space his hand went to her shoulder and as he caressed it she kissed the back of his hand.

Lucy and Jamie were back and Lucy startled me when she asked me what I had found so fascinating.

"Us, fifty years from now," I said.

Lucy looked at the elderly couple and as they drove away she squeezed my hand. All was well in my life.

We had finished the Natural Entrance self-guided cave tour and had been on the Big Room tour for about thirty minutes when the second full-blown panic in my life hit me. I could not find Jaime.

Lucy and I had been craning our necks to see if we could find the source of a sound that was seemingly coming from the cave ceiling and when I looked down to ask Jaime if she could hear it she was gone. Lucy saw the look on my face and immediately started searching for her. Lucy retraced our path and I went forward.

I found her at the next stop listening to her tour phones as she looked at a complicated cave formation. I rushed to her but managed to calm down and call for Lucy before I reached Jamie.

She could tell she was in a world of trouble. As Lucy joined us I knelt next to Jamie and said, "You just scared the heck out of your mother and me. Old people do not like to be scared. In fact your mother told me that when I found you I should kiss you for being safe then kill you."

By then Jamie was used to my preposterous statements so after I kissed her she gave me a small smile although she still knew she was in trouble.

"I kind of like you a little and even though your mother might kill me for it I am going to let you live. But you will have to promise me that for the rest of your life you have to stay right next to us."

"I promise," Jamie said.

"Now tell your mother that you are sorry you scared the heck out of her."

"I'm sorry Mommy."

Lucy said, "Now apologize to your father for scaring him half to death."

Instead of apologizing Jamie wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. I lifted her and hugged her as I fought back a tear.

We had caused a small scene. There were several people around us smiling widely including the elderly couple we had seen that morning. The lady kissed me on the cheek then told Jamie to listen to her father.

She hugged Lucy and said, "I hate to tell you this but children induced panics never really stop."

"I was beginning to suspect that," Lucy said.

I did not want to consider that at all.

We wished the couple a good day then Lucy put her arm around my waist and we resumed our walk around The Big Room.

Jamie got the idea that we meant business when for the rest of the walk she had to hold hands with one of us at all times. Towards the end of the tour she was on my shoulders.

We again rested at the coffee shop at the bottom of the cave before we got in the elevator back up to the surface. I laid out the options for our next segment of the trip and suggested two major destinations. They readily agreed to The Grand Canyon and Yellowstone National Park ideas but I cautioned them that both were very long drives.

Lucy reminded me that my original plan included all of July and we were still in June. We had the time.

I said, "OK, you are now the navigator. Please note that navigators sometimes get left by the side of the road." Yes, I spoke from personal experience.

Lucy stuck her tongue out at me for that not so veiled threat.

"Maybe later," I told her.

She grinned and said, "Promise?"

I nodded and continued, "You will be picking our destination for each days drive. My laptop has a mileage between cities app. Two hundred and fifty miles is our preferred limit, we can go a bit over three hundred if we do not have a choice. It is better to stop too soon than to push it, especially if there is an attraction of some kind along the way.

Huh, I just gave you the same speech my grandfather gave me and my cousin more than ten years ago as we were driving through west Texas."

"You should call him and tell him."

"No need, he heard me. I can hear him chuckling."

I stood and led us to the elevator for the ride up to daylight. It was still early in the day when we returned to the surface, we were still operating on central daylight time, so I asked them if they were up to climbing the tallest mountain in Texas.

Lucy appeared to be a bit reticent so I explained that there was a nice trail to the top and except for a short stretch near the summit it was not particularly steep.

"I guess we can just turn back if it is too much for us. I assume you have already been to the top."

"Yes, once with my grandfather and my cousin on the trip I just alluded to and once by myself."

We stopped at the Guadalupe Mountain National Park ranger station and were told that the trail was fine and were reminded to take water.

I took him aside and asked about the skunk problem. He understood my concern and said that the infected population had died out, that our only concern would be a possible bear. I could see he was skeptical about the bear report.

Our trek up went smoothly and after a couple of rest stops along the way and some snacks I convinced the girls that they could make it to the top. Lucy had already decided that there was no way she would turn back from the challenge. I put Jamie on my shoulders for a while before we reached the steeper stretch of the hike so she would have fresh legs. They were very proud of themselves when we reached the summit.

As it is likely true of everyone that reaches the summit Lucy was baffled by the small monument to airline pilots there. We signed the logbook in the ammo can and admired the view for about twenty minutes. I took lots of pictures so that they would have ample proof of their accomplishment.

Guadalupe Mountain is over two thousand feet higher than any mountain east of the Mississippi river. Right next to it is one of the most unique geologic features in the world, El Capitan Mountain. It is in fact an ancient coral reef, hundreds of miles from the nearest ocean, five thousand feet above sea level and almost as close to the Pacific Ocean as the Gulf of Mexico.

Jamie was fascinated by what appeared to be a field of snow not too far from the base of the mountain. I explained to her that what she was seeing was salt, not snow. We had just hiked through a pine forest but were completely surrounded by desert. Jamie asked me if we were going to see snow on our trip and I said yes, maybe enough to make some snow rabbits. She liked the idea.

On our way back down Jaime made me proud, (and made her mother roll her eyes), when she caught three lizards, including a somewhat rare species of horned lizard. I asked Jamie to treat it gently and just let it sit on the palm of her hand. I said that not just because it was rare but also because I did not want Jamie to trigger its infamous defense mechanism. Both behaved well.

We made it back to the city of Carlsbad just as the sun was setting. We decided to shower and change before dinner then returned to the same restaurant we had been in for breakfast. As we were leaving the manager stopped us and asked if we remembered the elderly couple I had spoken to that morning. I told him yes and had in fact run into them again in the cave.

He said that on their way back up in the elevator the husband had collapsed. He had been taken by ambulance to the hospital.

Without speaking Lucy and I thought it would be very rough for the woman to handle things while all alone, possibly hundreds of miles from her nearest family. We could at least offer moral support.

I got directions to the hospital and as we walked in it occurred to me we had no idea what their names were. It was not a problem as we saw the woman sitting in a chair in a waiting area by the emergency room. She was very surprised and very pleased to see us.

"How is he?" Lucy asked her.

"Fine, He should be walking out soon."

"You have been here all day almost. Did they find anything wrong."

"A sudden drop in blood pressure. They guessed that it was caused by frequent doses of a certain blue pill," she said as she blushed. "I have been ordered to stay away from him."

Lucy said, "Why you dirty old broad," as she kissed the woman on the cheek. "Now I have to add you as a role model."

"Just remember when you get my age that five pills in five days may be too much for him," she said as she nodded at me. "Let him rest a day now and then."

"I will remember that," Lucy said as she hugged the lady.

We soon got around to introducing each other, (her name was Edith), and exchanging addresses. She told us they were taking a trip to all the places they had never gotten around to seeing in their busy lives. That it had turned into a third honeymoon was an added bonus. They were working their way west from Cincinnati. Las Vegas was their next stop after a stop in Albuquerque to return their rental car. They were flying to Vegas.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers