Felicity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

Jamie asked her to come see a picture and Lucy said, "Be right there ho....ney."

Her hesitation on her last word may have been the result of a lick I gave her pussy at that time.

She retied her towel, turned and gave me the finger.

"Later", I said.

She giggled all the way to the desk.

After we dressed we went out to find dinner and I was pleasantly surprised when Lucy and Jamie spotted a Chinese buffet and suggested we eat there. I love Chinese buffets.

I had noticed that Jamie was very shy around strangers, which puzzled me since she had been sitting on my lap from the first day we met. As we picked our way around the buffet a matronly lady gushed at Jamie about how pretty she was. Jamie retreated towards me blushing brilliantly.

The woman then looked at me and with a mischievous smile and said, "I am glad your daughter looks like your wife instead of you."

I gave her my best mock indignant look and asked; "You don't think she would still be beautiful if she looked like me?"

She said, "Of course, but your wife is adorable and you are just barely handsome. Who would you prefer she looked like?"

"OK, you have a point there. Jamie, tell your mother thank you for making you beautiful."

Lucy was right behind us so Jamie just turned to her and said, "Thank you Mommy."

The woman seemed to be on the verge of tears over what was to her a precious moment.

Lucy told Jamie that she was welcome and took over the kibitzing with the lady. Jamie already had the pizza and chicken she wanted and I had the fish and calamari I wanted so we went to our table.

When Lucy joined us she said, "The woman just kept gushing about how beautiful a family we were and I would probably still be listening to her except her husband put a piece of sausage on his plate and she had to go bop him in the head and take it away from him.

Which brings up a question, what is your cholesterol level and what is your blood pressure?"

The look on her face told me it was not the time to be flippant or funny so I said, "One sixty and one ten over sixty. And you?"

"One fifty and one eighteen over seventy. I beat you on one and you beat me on one."

Jamie asked me, "What do those numbers mean?"

"It means your mother and I are healthy and will be able to see you grow into a beautiful woman."

Lucy gave me a quick, fierce kiss before dinner proceeded down more normal lines.

That evening Lucy and I had our first real fuckfest. I was the last out of the bathroom and by then Jamie was asleep on her bed, her door was closed, and Lucy was naked on our bed, knees up and apart, arms open for me.

The previous night I had placed a small bandage over the flash of my small camera to mute the light so I took a couple of quick pictures of her in that pose. I dropped my towel and crawled up the foot of the bed until my lips met her inner thighs. Lucy took the camera from my hand.

I loved her pussy. I liked eating pussy well enough and with other women I always stayed with it until I elicited an orgasm but as soon as I accomplished that I started the fuck.

Not so with Lucy. I again adored her pussy through several orgasms and that night she had to kick her feet on my ass to force me to desist but not before taking a few pictures of me adoring her pussy.

I kissed and licked my way upward while rubbing my face on her flawless body. When I arrived at her tits I licked and kissed and rubbed my way from one to the other. She took pictures of that. Surprisingly Lucy shivered through a small orgasm even though I had not touched her pussy. I thought the photography had added just enough lust to trigger it.

I raised my body completely off her when my cock found her pussy. Our only contact point was where the head of my dick was partly imbedded between her pussy lips. She took a picture. I slowly pushed all the way in then came all the way out.

I heard a muffled moan. She took another picture then put the camera aside.

Her hips rose until her pussy engulfed my cock then she slowly sank down. As soon as she was flat on her back I followed her down and returned my cock into her depths. A louder groan escaped her lips as I withdrew out of her again. She placed a pillow over her mouth.

Again her hips rose and fell and again I followed and withdrew from her.

As her hips rose again I quickly rammed my cock deep into her. Lucy had a loud orgasm even though the pillow still covered her mouth.

I looked to check on the door to Jamie's room but it was still closed so I continued my assault.

Lucy's hips had resumed pressing upwards so I matched her movements until she had another cum. I removed the pillow from her face and kissed her while she recovered.

She suddenly forced me on my back and covered my body with hers. Lucy slid up and down on my body, her pussy fluids leaving a trail from my mouth to my knees, until she kissed me with passion as my cock slid back into her pussy. Without pausing she began to try to fuck me to Mars.

The loud slapping of our bodies forced me to remind her that we were not alone but she did not care, she was too close to a monumental cum. When it came she forced herself to swallow a loud groan before she leaned over me and again bit my shoulder to muffle her cries.

I made a note to remind her that biting a pillow would work too. That bite really hurt.

After the storm had exited her body the rain of kisses began. Eventually she noticed I had not cum and slid downward until her mouth engulfed my cock. She made love to it until I was loosing control then quickly climbed back over me and fucked me violently giving me the most intense cum of my life. I saw stars. She returned her mouth to my cock until all the spasms stopped then kissed and licked it for a while.

She found and handed me the camera and I snapped away at the love affair between Lucy and my cock.

She put her head on my thigh and said, "I hated sucking cock, I did it rarely and only out of sense of duty. I am amazed how much I love this one. If you ever leave me it stays with me."

I had begun to suspect that I was not the only one prone to outrageous statements.

I wanted her over my body and I wanted kisses so I pulled her up and over me after she reluctantly released my cock. The camera again was lost in the bed.

Between forceful kisses she told me she loved me several times in succession. I slowed her down and told her I loved her and more to the point was madly in love with her. I got another passion filled kiss, which were followed by several, "I love you madly" kisses.

We carried on that same conversation for about twenty minutes until she noticed my dick was hard again.

"Oh, what a nice surprise," she said as she mounted me again. What followed was basically a make-out session in which my cock just happened to be buried in her pussy. It was quite a while later when she started to grind our pubic areas together that each of us had a nice cum. Lovemaking at its best.

"We need to clean up," she said as she rotated her body over mine.

My mouth was on her pussy before hers was on my cock. We cleaned each other completely then settled into our pillows and kissed some more.

We cuddled.

Lucy said, "Starting with the one on the picnic table all my best fucks have happened in the last week and so have all of my most intense orgasms. All my best kisses, all my best hugs, even all my best sleep."

"Funny you should say that, me too," I replied. "Coincidence?"

I got a loud slap on my ass and a fierce kiss.

Those fierce kisses were the type of kisses she seemed unable to control, she had already launched them before she knew she was going to kiss me.

I ate them up

Lucy commented, "You did not say anything when that woman assumed Jaime was your daughter and I was your wife."

"Why would I do that?" I answered.

Another "I love you madly" kiss from her that I returned as given.

"I did notice that you did not correct her either," I said.

"Why would I do that?" she said.

I learned then that fierce kisses were contagious.

After we settled back to the cuddling portion of the evening she continued, "You have had more of a relationship with Jamie in ten days than her father did in two years. I do not remember a single time he played with his daughter.

We both love how you treat her as an intelligent person, although I have reservations about you teaching her how to catch lizards. I have enjoyed being a mother so much more since you joined us. She told me she is having the most fun in her entire life.

Jamie wants to know if she can call you Daddy. She told me to make sure I tell you she does not have one."

I could tell that Lucy already knew the answer to that so I said, "Tell her she has had a Dad for week now."

I got a series of I love you kisses then she said, "I was astounded when on the first day we met she sat on your lap and you just accommodated her. You are only the second person in her life she has adopted so quickly, the first being her new grandfather, actually, her only grandfather.

I finally stopped Mom from her warnings about you when I told her that story on the phone after we got here.

Mom said, "Oh, that's who he is. Don't fuck it up."

I smiled at her description of the conversation not fully understanding what it all meant.

Lucy further explained, "Dad, (my new Dad that is), and my Mom showed me that the one love a person has been waiting for all their lives can show up unexpectedly and Mom told me not to miss the opportunity because she is sure there is only one.

I knew who you were to me before we hugged goodnight that first night, so did Jamie. We readily agreed that we would wait for you the next morning no matter how long it took for you to get back."

For me your are the one, and for you I am the one."

"There you go being bossy again," I said even though I knew she was right, she was the one that completed me.

"Speaking truth I am," she said, mixing movies freely.

She gave me an intense kiss that punctuated the evening then she turned and once again we spooned as I kissed her shoulders and neck.

"I knew I was in trouble that first night too," I whispered in her ear. "I had never enjoyed hugs as much I had that night. It took a lot of self control on my part not to kiss you."

"I wish you had, I was ready for it."

She giggled for a second then said, "Funny, the happiest couples I know owe thanks to basset hounds and rattlesnakes."

I decided to ask about the basset hounds another time.

We were asleep in less than a minute.

I awoke at dawn as Lucy was slowly descending on my hard cock. I guessed that she had sucked on it and that was what awakened me. As soon as my cock was all the way in her she adjusted her pillow on my shoulder and lay down. She was asleep again in less than a minute. It took me a bit longer than that but amazingly enough I fell asleep too.

I awoke to kisses. Lucy said "Good morning."

I said, "It certainly is."

She was draped over my body with my cock still in her and about to assume complete erectness. She initiated a gentle fuck that lasted until we heard Jamie cough.

I went into the bathroom as Lucy went to check on her daughter, our daughter.

We gave each other a rain check for that morning.

We dressed and found an interesting place for breakfast before dropping off Lucy's car at the airport parking lot.

As we started out of the lot Lucy called her sister and told her where the car was parked. She soon turned to me and said, "Jana wants to know where are we going next."

As we had traveled from Big Bend to Odessa I had been asking myself that question. My itinerary would not do for the girls because my prime goal was to take pictures of elusive creatures and that takes the dedication of a stakeout and for the girls it would be terminally boring. I also had some eight-hour drives planned that I knew I had to scratch.

Lucy told me once that the only time she had been out of Texas was to go to Cancun for a wedding. I had decided that I would take them to all the places everyone should see.

So I said, "Next stop, Carlsbad Caverns."

Lucy told her sister, (who seemed to be excited for her), and asked her to call their mother and let her know.

"Jana said to tell you that if you hurt me she will tear out your liver."

"Tell her that if it ever happened I would tear it out myself."

Lucy held back a sob and relayed my reply.

Her next words to her sister were, "No, there's no chance he is getting away."

I hoped it was me she was talking about.

A few miles down the freeway I asked Lucy to pull out my laptop and find my folder titled Travels. I asked her to, "Go to the subfolder titled West, then the one titled New Mexico and click on Carlsbad Caverns. There should be some motel listings. Call one to make reservations for tonight, please."

It took her three tries before she found one with a vacancy, (a suite!), and we had lodgings for the night.

Lucy looked at the info for the caverns and noted that Jamie would be able to handle the Natural Entrance self tour, especially since there was an elevator back up.

I suggested that we watch the bat exodus that night and do the cave the next day.

She agreed on the plan but said, "Maybe we should stay two nights, I do not see any place we could get to in half a day of driving."

"OK call them back. After all they have suites."

After the second night was booked Lucy took a look back at Jamie and saw she was asleep so she leaned to me, ran her hand under the legs of my shorts and squeezed my dick. I took advantage of her nearness and softly pinched a nipple.

Our exit to Highway 285 stopped our fondling and a quick restroom break at Pecos woke Jamie up.

We were well on our way on US 285 when Jamie asked her mother if she had talked to me about what she asked.

Lucy said, "He said you already have a Daddy. He is right here."

I looked at the rear view mirror to see Jamie's reaction and I saw great joy in her face as she exclaimed, "Yes! He is a perfect Daddy."

I suddenly felt a tear working its way over one of the biggest grins as I have ever had. Lucy looked at me and urgently told me to stop the car.

I pulled up to the shoulder as Lucy unbuckled herself while telling Jamie to close her eyes then she flew nearly onto my lap. The fierceness of her kisses took my breath away. As she slowly pulled back I saw a tear falling down her cheek. I kissed it softly and she returned to her seat.

She seemed to be somewhat abashed over her behavior but I knew the cure for that.

"I love you," I said.

Her smile told me I had said the right thing so I turned my head and asked Jamie if she had closed her eyes.

"No, I like to watch you and Mommy kissing. You kiss more than grandma and grandpa."

"Well I guess it's OK since it's possible you might see us kissing again. By the way Jamie, I love you too."

"Silly Daddy, I knew that."

Before I could pull out into traffic Lucy flew at me again and planted a single fierce kiss on my lips then sat back and said to Jamie, "That one didn't count. It was just a late one from the first part."

Jamie giggled.

We resumed our drive to the caves, as a family.

We made it to Carlsbad, New Mexico and quickly found our motel. We made is to the "Bat Cave" viewing area early enough to get a good seat. The tall auburn haired ranger giving us the pre-emergence spiel did a nice job including the babies "nursing right off the bat" pun.

Lucy booed and hissed and told her, "You should be ashamed of yourself", exactly the correct response to a well-delivered pun.

If possible I may have fallen a bit more in love with Lucy at that point.

The ranger started flirting with Lucy immediately after that exchange. Oddly, I was a bit proud of that too.

The ranger sat with us as the time of the exodus neared and answered questions from her seat. She was silent for a few minutes when the exodus began. She allowed the crowd to gasp and cheer the spectacle as thousands and thousands of bats created a tornado of motion as they emerged from the cave.

Jamie was nearly overwhelmed by it and was soon on my lap holding tightly to me. Lucy hooked her arm in mine and pressed herself to me and said, "Thanks, if it wasn't for you I would never had seen this. This is as good as the meteor shower."

The ranger heard Lucy's comment and said, "The best part of this show is that it will happen again tomorrow night and as an added bonus millions of mosquitoes will disappear."

The ranger was tapping the back of Lucy's hand as she said that. Lucy gave her hand a squeeze and said, "The whole thing is magical."

They held hands for a few seconds then the ranger returned to the front and recited the benefits of bats in particular and conservation in general.

As the show ended the ranger thanked everyone except "for the two" for refraining from taking photos.

She had explained earlier that photography was now prohibited as studies had shown the constant flashes of light and the sound of clicking shutters bothered the bats. She then accepted thanks from many in her audience but I noted that Lucy and Jamie were the only ones to get kisses. I got an arm caress.

We stopped for an evening snack and returned to our motel. I was as usual at the back of the line for the shower and spent my time looking at the maps while I wondered about our next destination. By the time the girls emerged I had it narrowed down to due north or due west. I had a whole day to think about it so I did not worry about it

After Jamie went to sleep in her room Lucy and I had our most important love fest. For that night our nearly violent fucks were replaced by the soft sighs of making love.

I had learned that she preferred to be on top most of the time, she liked draping her body over mine and liked the full body contact. There was also no chance the weight of her body would curtail our loving as opposed to me on top, I outweighed Lucy by nearly one hundred pounds.

I liked to be on the top for the more intense fucks, but neither of us much liked doggie style because it is hard to tell exactly whom you are fucking. Neither real kisses nor nibbling of tits are possible.

It was my ex-wife's favorite position.

That night Lucy straddled me and sank me into her. After a satisfied sigh she leaned to me and kissed me.

"It is so hard to believe that we did not know the other existed two weeks ago. Now I cannot see my future without you in it. I do not see your having a future without me in it either," she lovingly threatened between kisses.

"I have seen my future and it is you," I said.

"So how come you have not asked me to marry you yet? It has been two whole weeks."

"I thought I had already agreed to that."

"When?"

"When we agreed that I was your daughters father."

Lucy began to sob as she clung to me.

I clung to her.

Marrying Lucy had been my fondest wish and I was nearly overcome with emotion when I learned that marrying me was her fondest wish too. I stifled a sob of my own and kissed her deeply.

On their own my hands began to caress her ass. Apparently on their own her hips began to undulate. We made love just that way for perhaps half an hour then stopped. I had not come close to an orgasm and Lucy had only had small ones that produced a low moan and a short pause.

"Would Thanksgiving be OK?" she asked.

"Las Vegas next week would be my first choice."

After a ferocious kiss she giggled. "We would never get away with it. Mom, my sisters and my best friend would never forgive us."

"Yeah, I guess you are right. My Mom and sisters would never forgive me either. It is just that giving you five months to change your mind seems very risky to me."

"I guarantee that there is no risk involved in this investment. I adore you. In your delusions you see me as a goddess and you adore me. Plus we have Jamie who adores you and is ecstatic that we adore each other."

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers