Felicity Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomorrow morning Mom and I will take a flight to LA and I will be back tomorrow afternoon."

"Correction," Mom said. "He and his wife will be back tomorrow afternoon. They are loading his stuff and sending the trailer back to Felicity."

Everyone clapped and cheered, I nodded with a grin. Mom was moving to Felicity.

I continued, "We will join many of you on the plane Sunday."

Wendy said, "Correction, Marti and Me are staying in town a few more days. We will be at Elma's house."

Everyone looked at Aunt Elma and saw her beaming.

"Anyone else have news?"

Edie said, "We will not be available tonight."

"We wont either," Vicky said.

Everyone with a husband or partner said the same including Elaine.

After laughter and a few risqué comments were exchanged Ruthie and I were on our way back to the hotel.

Ruthie plopped on our bed and raised her wedding dress and displayed a naked pussy.

"Where you....?"

"Yes, naked under the dress. I expected my husband to be fucking me by now."

I leaned over and tried to fit her entire pussy in my mouth as I took my pants off. They were still dangling by my legs when I stabbed her with my cock and led us to a voracious fuck. We had simultaneous orgasms and kissed until our bodies calmed.

We got up and undressed and she commented that I looked really good in a tux.

I told her I was happy she thought so since I had bought it.

"Funny, you bought your tux and I rented the wedding dress."

We got back in bed and cuddled for a while then she slid down and began to suck my cock as she talked about my sister.

She asked me if Sis ate pussy.

I slapped her ass and she pretended she was going to bite my cock off but slurped it into her mouth and waited me out.

I answered, "Yes. Her problems at home are with a very possessive woman."

I was soon very erect and Ruthie straddled me and we began a more loving fuck.

She had her second orgasm and paused.

"I am Mrs. Coleman. I never expected to be Mrs. anybody."

"I never expected to have a Mrs. How did we end up this way?"

"Just lucky I guess," she said as she began the quest for her third orgasm.

I caressed her body, looked at her and marveled,

"This gorgeous, talented, intelligent, funny woman wanted me. Lucky I guess didn't cover it. It is miraculous."

Early that Saturday Ruthie came with me to Los Angeles. My sister picked us up and drove us to my house.

She, Ruthie and the driver helped me stuff the few things I wanted into the trailer. Sis had packed all them for me so it took us less than thirty minutes.

Ruthie inspected my viola before she covered it in bubble wrap and put it in a box and did the same with my guitar.

The trailer still had lots of room in it when we were done.

I had noticed that a lot of Sis' stuff was in my house.

After the trailer was on its way back Ruthie took my sister aside and gave her a very fine kiss. Sis looked at her then gave her a long kiss.

They had achieved an understanding.

"Did you spend last night here?" I asked.

"Yes, she had the nerve to tell me I had to have her permission to go to my brothers wedding."

"What did you say? Ruthie asked.

"Nothing, I slapped her face as hard as I could, packed and left. I am not going back."

Ruthie and I hugged and kissed her.

"It is good you knew you had a place to go," I said.

She cried as she kissed me. "I love you," she said.

Ruthie hugged her and said, "Don't forget you also have a place a thousand miles away."

We got back to Vegas early in the afternoon and we had lunch at a seafood buffet then she talked me into riding the roller coaster in New York, New York.

I did just fine, closed my eyes just once...in a while, for a while.

We went to the Eiffel Tower then walked back towards our hotel holding hands and at times sharing wild kisses.

She caught me looking at her in wonderment as we waited for the fountain show and she said, "Yeah, me too," and gave me a forever kiss in the middle of the sidewalk by the Bellagio.

Our kiss after the fountains show defied time and space.

Twenty minutes later our fuck did too.

That evening we went to the Cirque "O" show then joined the gang at the dance club in the pyramid.

We had another best fuck of our married life that night.

We made it to the airport along with around twenty others the next morning, all were wearing the Melody concert t-shirt except Ruthie and me. We were wearing our Cirque t-shirts.

Most slept all the way back to Texas. Ruthie and I acted like newlyweds.

We went to Melody's house Sunday night but we both felt strange there so we checked in at the resort, room four forty three.

Early Monday morning we went to our house and it was not finished as we expected but believed the contractors when they said it would be ready Wednesday. It was ready Friday, of the following week.

That morning we drove downtown and parked at the recording studio then we walked all the way up one side of the boulevard then down the other and thanked everyone we saw for coming to our wedding.

At Pedro's I suddenly remembered his wife Pepita had been there. She had come for the concert and to our wedding and left with Janie and Marissa and Sally and Petra.

Roger had hired a plane for Sally and the cakes. Janie, Pepita and Marissa were convinced that their people could handle just one day of work and they hopped on the plane with Sally coming in and going back.

Pedro told me she had not stopped talking about the concert or the wedding. The ticket stub was in a frame on a wall.

Marissa's place was the next long hug and hung ticket stub. Julian had not made it and wanted a copy of the wedding video. I told him there was nothing of interest to see and

Marissa said, "Yeah, right."

I was getting comfortable with married women kissing me in front of their husbands. Ruthie was kissing Julian so I enjoyed Marissa's long deep kiss.

They were not open yet and were just doing the prep so we visited for a while.

Jana and Inga were in the gym and those were long hugs and kisses. Both kissed Ruthie and me with full tongues, usual for Ruthie, new to me.

Ticket stub framed on the wall.

We crossed the street to Sally's bakery and endured her enthusiastic kisses.

"Hey, that's my husband you are assaulting,"Ruthie said and swatted her butt.

That had no effect so Ruthie began to pull her off but not at full strength, which allowed Sally to stretch out the kiss. An active tongue full bore kiss. She got applause from her customers.

Ticket stub framed on the wall.

We walked to Felicity Business Building and went up to her agency on the third floor first. Long hugs, long kisses and a ticket stub on the wall.

I had seen the big guy at the concert and he and his wife at the wedding but we never met until then. Charles was the vice president of her agency. The impression I got of him was friendly giant.

Still his wife's kiss to me made me nervous.

I then remembered he and his wife lived at the corner of our street, we were neighbors.

Carly was still in Ruthie's arms in mid kiss. She was our next-door neighbor. Carly was President and lawyer for Felicity Arts Agency. She jumped into my arms for a full bore kiss too.

Edna and Petra the mom kissed us as they rushed out on the way to the airport. They had been at our wedding but then rushed back to L.A. They had not made it to the reception.

On the second floor Ruthie kissed two young girls then Jimmy, Carly's husband and President of an advertising firm. He had a ticket stub on the wall. I remembered he was the guy that escorted Edie and Sis. He seemed like a good guy so I relaxed about those neighbors. I did notice the second floor had empty offices.

Half of the first floor had the offices of three lawyers. None had been to our wedding but each wanted to congratulate us.

One tall redhead shook our hand. One tall blonde did the same.

A short redhead hugged Ruthie and showed her the ticket stub on the wall.

"Fiona and I went. You were magnificent and you should have just strangled Aunt Wendy."

"Where were you?"

"On the back left in front of the one called Alma."

"Oh man, we did not know you were there. Sean and I got married that next day and we would have insisted you come."

"You two are married? Congratulations. Oh, rings by Aunt Wendy. Gorgeous."

She was one of the women doing floor exercises in the gym that first night. I assumed the other was Fiona.

Ruthie kissed her softly and for a long time. I kissed Clara softly on the cheek. Ruthie told her we were going to be living in James and Lucy's house between her sister and cousin and to come over with Fiona anytime.

Ruthie then led us to the accounting firm at the other side of the floor. A lot of people were waiting for us there including Roger, Cory, Martina, Helen, and Leigh. Paloma was working as a receptionist and said, "Sean and Ruthie are here."

Petra the younger ran out and jumped into Ruthie's arms and devoured her in a kiss, then did the same to me before running back to her office. As soon as that was over Holly ran out and did the same thing.

Three other women came out to shake our hand then Adrian came out and kissed Ruthie on her cheek and shook my hand.

Helen and Leigh followed but did not have to go anywhere, it was summer vacation and they were teachers so their kisses were long. Helen's tongue entered my mouth. I had been warned about her exuberance before so I simply enjoyed it.

Her husband Roger was busy hugging Ruthie.

I did not expect Leigh to kiss me that way too but she boldly slid her tongue into me and I again enjoyed the kiss.

Adrian, Corey, and Roger thanked us for inviting them to the best weekend trip ever.

Martina gave us long hugs and kisses then Paloma did too. For some reason I did not understand Paloma's long soft kiss was the one that woke up my cock. As soon as she felt it she tightened her embrace and kissed me again. I decided that my first guess about her was correct, she was an enchantress.

There were several ticket stubs on the walls.

As we walked down the sidewalk Ruthie and I wondered how all those people knew we were coming. Then it came to both of us, "Sally," we said.

Janie flew into Ruthie's arms and kissed her then signed something to her and Ruthie kissed her back. "My best friend is married," a clerk translated for me.

Janie hugged me and signed something. The ladies laughed and all joined her in the last part of her sentence.

The clerk said, "You have been threatened. She said, "You hurt Ruthie and I will rip your balls right off."

I looked at Janie and said, "I will never give you reason to make me a soprano."

Janie smiled and kissed me. Her kiss was not the dramatic, exuberant kiss I had been getting all morning but more like my sister's best kiss. I liked it. I had reservations about befriending someone I could not communicate with but her kiss made her my friend.

Ruthie noticed and squeezed my hand.

We went to Wendy's shop but she was still in Vegas so we went next door and said hello to Marie and Mo. The gallery was not yet open and the two were drinking coffee when we walked in. We made ourselves cups and sat with them.

Both gave us long kisses and asked about our honeymoon plans.

Ruthie and I looked at each other realizing we had never thought about one.

They both laughed when they realized we had not planned one and Mo told us, "You have homework."

After coffee Ruthie and I continued on to the resort.

We had breakfast at the buffet and Ruthie reminded me that the hotel was where we were when we realized we might be in trouble.

"Canadian bacon and sausage gravy covered potatoes had mesmerized us," she said as she ate a forkful of the potatoes.

"I think the night before had something to do with it too," I added.

She gave me an impulsive kiss then said; "I knew I was in trouble when I showed you who I was, the one and only person to whom I have ever revealed myself.

When I saw you obviously much preferred Ruthie to Melody I decided you were not going to California."

"So I fell into a trap?"

"Oh no, not at all," she said as she flashed her rings.

We went to the Felicity Place but there was no one there, the restaurants and the clubs would not be open for hours so we went on to Felicity music.

One of the secretaries grabbed me and took me away as she commented, "You got a promotion and a raise and we don't even have you in our system.

By the way everyone in the building saw your wedding. Rob had their feed sent to us. Everyone liked the civilized part but loved the mob part."

"So did we. Did anyone record it?" I asked.

"Yes, Matt is working on it now."

It was not until then that I remembered that Matt and his wife Ali had been to our wedding. In fact he was filming us as the guys and I exited the limo at the chapel.

As I got upstairs one of Rob's assistants said "Conference room" and pointed the way. The chair next to Ruthie was vacant so I sat there. Ruthie immediately took my hand.

"OK, Ruthie, everyone, Caesars wants you to take Bette's place in the rotation at the same theater. Five shows a week for six weeks. Comments."

Ruthie said, "No. Too long, too far. Mo would strangle Marie anyway and we would have a scandal on our hands."

Everyone laughed and Marie said, "A very likely scenario."

Everyone was saying "murmur, murmur, murmur" so I joined in.

"Guys, there is practically no truth to those rumors," Marie said.

That brought the laughter back.

After order was restored Rob said to Ruthie, "We are negotiating four shows after Christmas, twenty seventh to the thirtieth. Are you OK with that?"

"That will work," Ruthie said.

"OK everyone, Josie said she would likely accept anything we can come up with. Any ideas?"

"Rob," I asked, "who does those two weeks between star sets at Caesar's?"

"Good question. Everyone take a break and we will find out."

"I will be at my day job, It's time to open." Marie said.

"Ruthie and I will be in the studio, Edie said."

It was well before eight AM in Vegas so I spent my time visiting with the people in the offices I did not know.

Eventually Rob called Josie and asked her to turn on her video-conferring mode.

"Oh, hi guys. What's the verdict?"

"It is no thanks as expected for the six week gig but Sean has an interesting question. Who does the time between the permanent acts?"

"Oh, I love your thinking. No one in particular and there is only one week to fill; the other week is spent getting the stage ready for the next star. Could you do one week every three months?"

"Six shows?"

"Five. Tuesday to Saturday."

I was already on my way to the studio before Rob asked. Allen had already speed dialed Marie.

I asked, "One week four times a year, five shows?"

I got two yes and hurried back.

I got back as Rob was getting two easy yes' from Alice and Nikki on the computer screen.

Rob clicked back to Josie and said, "That is a yes all around."

"The after Christmas slot you already have is part of the deal. When Petra and Edna get here we will start over. The beauty of this deal is that the times are far enough apart to always be a special event."

"That of course means they are expensive," Rob said.

She laughed and appeared to have a sudden thought. "Oh wait. We are going to be in Felicity next week. Are the ladies on their way over?"

"Not yet. They are waiting on the air taxi."

"Call them back. This can wait until we get there."

"You and Elaine?"

"Yes, we have rings to buy."

"You better bring Wendy with you. I got the impression they were in no hurry to get back. Talk to Aunt Elma."

"Thanks for the heads up. Bye."

Rob tapped something into his computer and got a split screen of Alice in Vegas and Marie across the street then said, "Alice and Marie, you have been offered a contract for all of September at The Flamingo.

"

Marie frowned and said, "Umm, probably not. Mo would be in school and would not be able to join me. Remember I am an amateur here. Alice will need to find a new partner."

"Alice will not have a new partner," Alice said on the video screen. "Five nights a week every week for a month I could do because I could go home every night. Marie would go crazy. Mo would kill both of us."

Rob said, "Right. I will call The Flamingo and see if I can negotiate for summer. Nikki will you be available?"

"Yes, I only work with Mom and Dad now. Would we have Allen and Edie?"

"No, Allen said. "Your father can do guitar, I will contact Sonya, she has summers off."

"Ooh, Sonya."

"Nikki!" everyone said and laughed.

Rob called the agent, an assistant to Josie, at The Flamingo and told her Alice and Marie would be available from the third week in June to the third week in July but not the week of the Fourth of July. They would be performing with Melody that week.

She asked, how many shows a week and we saw Alice hold up five fingers.

"Five shows a week."

"Deal, the woman said. We will take all of them."

Rob called Edna and said, "Same destination but go to the Flamingo, it is an Alice and Marie gig. Call Carly.

Go by the Hardrock and make sure you pick up a copy of the contract for us.

Visit with Josie if both of you have the time. Have her take you to dinner at Aunty El's. Show her your rings."

Rob said bye to them then told me, "Our three biggest acts are now booked into the next year. Erato has agreed to play recurring dates at the Hardrock starting Tuesday of next week.

"

I asked him, "Who would have everyone's schedule for the next year or so?"

"It is on a large board in the studio and on the employee website. Did you bring your computer?"

"Yes but I have been so distracted I have yet to take it out of my bags."

"Gee I wonder what could have done that?" Allen asked as he rubbed his chin.

Rob said, "Murmur, murmur."

Later Ruthie and I went to see Matt and I asked him how many copies of the wedding he was going to make.

"A hundred," he said.

"

A hundred? That many?" Ruthie asked.

"Yeah, the chapel had forty two seats, all were full. There were twelve of you standing in front and at least ten people standing in the back plus at least that many on the side of the aisle. There were possibly twenty or thirty people more at the reception. The safe number is one hundred.

I will give you the first two copies now so you can see in the video who else you need to thank."

Ruthie and I thanked him profusely.

By late afternoon I had my laptop out and had input everything they had on the acts.

Matt handed us a rough copy of the wedding video, he had added the video he had taken but had not edited that part. I loaded the video to my lap top.

The reception was even wilder than I remembered, Matt had captured our wedding dance and Josie's proposal to Elaine.

We were back at our hotel room when I logged onto my bank accounts and transferred half my money to the local bank. I logged on to my investment firm and changed my address and my beneficiaries.

I added Ruthie and the women's shelter to Mom and Sis. The shelter would get ten percent a year at the suggestion of my new CPA Adrian.

Ruthie, Mom, and Sis twenty percent. I would get thirty percent that I always immediately re-invested.

I then signed in to the employee portal and put myself on direct deposit. My salary was more than enough for Ruthie and me. Ruthie's salary was more than enough for her and me.

We only feared the IRS.

Later Adrian told me Texas has no state income tax. California does. I transferred the rest of my money. He also suggested I take my portfolio to the ladies in the bank to look at. They have beaten all estimated returns every year for him.

I looked up Melody's public bio and was reading it when Ruthie came over and asked, "Are you going to pay attention to that hussy or pay attention to your wife?"

1...89101112...15