Felicity Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed the laptop, pulled her to me, lowered her shorts and sunk my face on her pussy. She squealed and made a vague attempt to get away. I put her on the sofa on her back and ate her pussy until she had an orgasm.

I had taken our shorts off by then and slid up and into her pussy. I gave her a hard fuck until she had another orgasm then picked her up and carried her to the bed with my cock in her.

I got in on my back and she fucked me hard until we had simultaneous cums.

As she kissed my neck she said, "Good answer."

Four days after we returned to Felicity from Vegas our Mom's had gotten on the contractors nerves enough to make them cringe when they showed up at our house. They constantly reminded them that they had promised to already be done.

Ruthie and I were fine staying at the resort and were not in a hurry but our Moms felt we would not feel married until we were in our own house.

That Friday Ruthie and I gave the contractors a break by getting our Mom's to help us deliver copies of our wedding DVD. We had them going to their age group friends knowing every delivery would include a viewing and at least a gossip session.

As it turned out their third stop was at Wendy's. Elma had come back with her.

Wendy called the other ladies including Josie and Elaine who were staying at a bed and breakfast and all ended up watching the entire video twice, and some portions, like Josie's proposal, several times. We learned that they did not catch Josie's hand on Elaine's tit until the third showing. Wendy saw it first. Apparently there had been had also been 'distractions' during the showings.

Ruthie and I went to Julian's for lunch and Marissa kissed us each time she came near our table. On our way out Ruthie walked into the kitchen to kiss Julian and give him a copy of the DVD. Marissa took it and played it for her customers.

Sally, and Pepita were next and they began to play it on their TV's for their customers too. Sally was very busy with wedding cake orders and barely attacked me. Ruthie and I became TV stars before we delivered the rest.

We gave Clara one even though she had not been there but she knew almost everyone in the video and loved the gift.

Ruthie seemed to admire Clara and kissed her twice but they were not the 'I hope we fuck' kisses I had seen from her before. They were 'I really like you' kisses. I needed to learn more about Clara.

Carly and Charles got one at their office and Holly, Adrian, and Paloma got copies at their office. Petra was going to jump down our throats but Ruthie cut her off by quickly saying, "Sally has it!"

Holly had already started it on their break room TV. Paloma and Petra joined her and Holly was doing a fine job of narrating for Paloma as she held her on her lap. It helped that Paloma had been there.

Paloma's hug and kiss had again stirred my cock. Apparently she had also stirred Ruthie's pussy.

"That woman is a witch," Ruthie said as we walked out.

"Enchantress. She does not need potions," I said.

We began to walk to Roger's office but Helen and Leigh intercepted us and after wild kisses got into Helens SUV and drove off. All their kids were in the car.

Next door Janie put the DVD on her TV for her customers then gave Ruthie a long, deep, lovers kiss. Janie then hurried away as she blushed a deep red.

All Ruthie could say was "Wow."

We both wondered if the kiss meant something besides "I love you."

It was then that I learned Ruthie had been Janie's Maid of Honor.

Mo intercepted us before we left Janie's and took two DVD's. By the time we got to Wendy's the wedding was playing on the street monitor and was gathering a crowd.

We snuck quietly behind them and headed back to the studio.

All in all we recognized eighty-five people from the videos. There were about ten that others knew but we didn't, they were sitting with Alice, Nikki or Holly. Rachel, Ruthie's costume lady, was there with a daughter. Ruthie's make-up artist was there with a daughter. It never crossed my mind Ruthie had invited the crew but each had been with her and Melody for years. I decided I needed to be briefed on them too.

By the next day many asked us who the two older people at the back were. Alma and Holt had been to our wedding standing in the back. We could read Alma's lips when she said, "Yeah, that's her."

They apparently left right after the ceremony since we never saw them.

We sent a copy of the DVD to Holt in care of Caesars. We got a thank you note and they announced they got married the following Sunday.

We went to Matt and asked him to make us a DVD of all Ruthie's Janis performances; we needed a wedding present for friends. I asked him to end it with the "Hey Alma" wink.

The Alma Wink revealed another treasure, Clara and Fiona. The stage camera had zoomed in on Alma and showed them clapping for her. They had apparently correlated the picture on the screen to Alma before the camera moved away.

Two weeks later everyone had their copy of the complete concert and all got mad at Clara for being so damned reserved they had not said hello to anyone. They were told they missed a damn good party too.

All knew it was Fiona that was the reserved one but harped at Clara.

Fiona had been with Clara at most functions but had always stayed in the background. Her sister Maggie told us the plan to blame Clara was working, Fiona stayed in the room chatting with them now when they visited.

Lunch on Mondays at Adrian's office was apparently the only time anyone saw her relaxed in a group. We joined them the following Monday. Ruthie's kiss to Fiona was personal and was received well. Clara was very happy to see it. Fiona was a fan of Melody/Ruthie.

I heard Fiona speak with a British accent, no one had told me she was from England.

Ruthie and I decided to spend our honeymoon in the resort town of Felicity. No one cared when we stopped to kiss for no reason at all. Everyone else in town stopped to kiss for no reason at all.

We moved into our house the following weekend. She brought amazingly little from her house, the piano, the soundboard, and the freezer being the most important. Melody's costumes were kept in storage so Ruthie's closet was sufficient, barely.

Ruthie and I bought new furniture for the house. Most of her furniture was impressive but too big and too uncomfortable. Her bed would not fit in our bedroom.

I had noticed she did not own a TV so I bought a nice one but only got to watch parts of the games. Ruthie got in the habit of slowly walking past the television naked to distract me. It worked.

Actually I was impressed by her knowledge of baseball and she had a Toronto Blue Jay cap. She would often sit with me for a game. Of course we seldom saw the middle innings, we were usually very much distracted at that time.

Her studio looked like her old studio except I had arranged it so the sound system would provide true sound. I also bought a new, fancier shelf for her Grammies. It had room for ten.

We added four comfy armless chairs to replace the two she already had. I figured that with Edie and Allen one house over there would be a lot of work and play in our house. That and the chairs were fun to fuck on too.

Two weeks later I realized that Ruthie would often get in the studio and stay there working all day. Some days I was at the studio running the soundboard for other artists but a lot of the time I was home with her. I took food and drink to her and rubbed her shoulders but she was usually in bad physical shape when she emerged.

One afternoon I took a towel to our studio with me, moved a chair into her line of sight, covered the chair with the towel and sat. I was naked. I had an erection.

She giggled then tried to ignore me. Two minutes later she was sliding my cock into her pussy.

This became routine.

The moving trailer from California had arrived and there was very little I had loaded into it to unload.

Mom was happy to get her SUV back then immediately traded it in for a green Solara convertible. She loved Petras yellow Solara convertible.

I bought a Highlander and Ruthie traded her Lincoln for an Avalon. Mine was white and hers was blue.

Wendy's sister Allison owned the dealership but I doubted she made much money from us.

Two weeks later Mom moved into a new and very nice two-bedroom patio home just north of The Willows and Cloverleaf One. It was a short bike ride away. Ruthie's Mom Maddy was still in town and was now Mom's guest. Mom had only bought one bed.

I had met Allison and her daughter Connie when we lived in the mansion. Allison was walking her partner down the circle one morning and Connie and her four girls were walking with them. Ruthie and I walked over to join them in their stroll.

Her oldest girl eyed me with suspicion, the twins loved me. The baby was eleven months old then and looked at me as if I was a tourist attraction.

I noticed Connie had asked Ruthie something and she had agreed but I had no idea what that was because I was disturbed to note that Allison's partner Sophie was suffering from a bit more than mild dementia.

Ruthie had agreed to baby sit for her three days the following month.

It was Saturday August the fifth; our one-month anniversary was the next day. Ruthie and I were wondering if we would be alive for it.

Connie's girls were spending their third night at our house. We had spent the first day visiting with their grandma and Sophie, then with Wendy, then with Mo and Marie.

Our Mom's had volunteered to take care of the baby so we spent time with them before going home. It was an exhausting day but fun.

The next day we went to the beach. All, Ruthie included, used me as a diving platform. I had bruises from my waist up to the back of my head. We spent a lot of time applying sunscreen since we were four redheads and a blonde but Ruthie and I had to curtail our usual applications because we always had several eyes on us. It was a frustrating and very exhausting day.

That Saturday we took them to the Museum of Natural Science in The City and even though the girls behaved well there was a small problem because of the separations in ages between the oldest and the twins. Their interests were vastly different so Ruthie ended up with the oldest and I ended up with the twins.

Their energy level was well past mine and I will forever be grateful for the Kid Zone area, I got to sit. Two hours later I needed another rest so I took them to the planetarium. They were asleep within five minutes and when the show was over I had to carry both out.

They fell asleep again on the way back home so we had a couple of energizer bunnies well into the night.

We finally got all three asleep, the twins in our spare bedroom bed, the oldest in our den sleeper sofa,

I had taken a shower and had two cups of sleepy time tea with coconut rum on our night tables.

As I expected when Ruthie got out of the shower she hurried to me and climbed onto my cock. She fucked me hard until she had an intense cum. After she caught her breath she checked and was happy to see I was still hard.

She dismounted and sat up with me, took a big gulp of her tea and said, "All I have wanted all day was for you to make love to me. It has been at least three years since we last made love. Those alleged young ladies ruined my mood tonight and I had to have that fuck but I am glad to see I am going to get my lovemaking anyway. Thanks. This tea is yummy. Did you put coconut in it?"

"Yes, glad you like it. And I understand perfectly. Those two got me exhausted today. Thanks for putting them in bed for me I owe you one."

"You owe me two. I will admit they are adorable but having them with us for three days is exhausting. On the bright side, none of them is in any shape to interrupt us tonight."

"True," I said as I slipped down to her pussy.

I went slowly doing more kissing than licking. When I felt her relax I began more licking than kissing until she had a sweet orgasm. I kissed my way up and slid my cock in her and fucked her softly, gently. Her orgasm was loud and intense, way out of proportion to the fuck. She was as surprised as I was.

I kissed my way back down spending a few moments at her tits before I ate her pussy to a quick orgasm then gently loved it to another. I loved her tits before again sinking my cock in her.

That fuck made her nervous, she loved it but felt I was taking her to an orgasm that frightened her. I had slowed each time she began her run to orgasms, I was delaying it as I prolonged the lovemaking. I kissed her with all my love and slowed down for a while then suddenly gave her very hard, very long strokes and Ruthie exploded on her big one.

She had no control of her arms and legs and her whole body trembled. Before the orgasm was through with her she passed out. I kissed her softly then allowed my cum to fill her pussy.

I hugged her to me and rolled us over, she was again on top. I placed her pillow on my shoulder and made her comfortable. I turned off the lamp and went to sleep.

I had decided that I went to sleep best when her body covered mine. Fortunately she slept best when her body was draped over mine.

Two little girls were standing by the side of the bed that next morning. I had already been up twice and was wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt when they came in. We had already eaten breakfast.

"Mom is here, we are going home," they said.

Both girls kissed me and ran out.

I followed them and was not surprised it was after ten AM. Ruthie was still zonked out.

I helped Connie and Joe gather their stuff and the twins hugged me before going out. The oldest thanked me and followed. I could see that the baby was in the car already. I wondered how our Moms had coped.

We later learned that Connie had a hard time getting our Mom's to hand her over.

After the car was loaded with kids and stuff Connie went to the bedroom and woke Ruthie by kissing her pussy then her tits then kissed her lips with a grateful thanks.

After they left I took my clothes off and got back in bed and cuddled to Ruthie as I kissed her shoulder. Ruthie looked like she was again asleep but said, "That was the first time Connie has made any sexual moves on me. I though she no longer ate pussy. I am happy to see I was wrong."

"Maniac," I said.

"I am still shaking from the fuck you gave me last night. That was the scariest, most intense, most awesome orgasm I have ever had. Thank you for waiting before you took me there. Last night was the right time.

You know I love you with passion. I don't mind that you don't tell me you love me with words, I can tell when you touch me, when you kiss me, when you make the world disappear for me.

I would do anything for you, all you have to do is give me a hint and it's done."

"Hmm, sausage gravy over sausage?"

She bit my arm and slapped my ass. In the ensuing wrestling match, squeals, giggles and laughs were plentiful. Somehow as usual she ended up triumphant over me with my cock in her pussy. I wrapped my arms around her and said, "I love you," then kissed her.

"Thank you," she said and allowed her heart to kiss me.

"OK, one artery clogging breakfast coming up," she said as she tried to get off me.

She groaned as my cock moved in her. She tried again and was pulled back down by her pussy.

"Help me here," she said.

"OK," I said and rolled us over and began long strokes into her that coaxed Ruthie to a quick orgasm. I rolled us over again and she again tried to remove my cock from her pussy. She would get as far as the flair of my cock then her pussy would clamp on it and pull her back down.

"I am trying to remember how I got out of this mess before," she said.

I sat up then picked her up with her pussy still filled with my cock. I carried her into the kitchen and helped her prepare breakfast.

I told her I needed to pee. Ruthie said she needed to pee too so I carried her to the shower, turned the water on and we both peed. She had an orgasm.

We dried the best we could and brushed our teeth. Her butt was on the vanity so I fucked her for a few moments. I stopped when I noticed she had ceased brushing her teeth.

Breakfast was ready and we served it on one plate. I turned the chair sideways to the table and sat. She fed me between bites and kisses. I augmented my meal by sucking her tits between bites. Once I reversed the process and she moaned dropping the fork.

We put the plate up and got coffee but our kisses interfered and the coffee got cold. We put our cups in the sink and I put her ass on the table. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and gave me an amazing kiss. The fuck began during the second kiss and lasted many minutes until both of us roared in orgasm.

I picked her up again and sat us on the recliner in the den. She lay on my body and relaxed and I picked up the TV remote but never turned it on.

We wished each other a happy anniversary then napped for about thirty minutes. When we awoke my cock was out of her pussy.

She said she remembered that was how she got the damn thing out of her pussy before.

She stuffed it back in her and went back to sleep.

Petra and Sally awakened us. "Is it our turn yet? Sally asked.

"No and why are you here?"

They were as naked as Ruthie and I were.

"We are on our way to Jana's. Come with us," Petra said.

I knew she was talking to Ruthie.

"What time is it?" Ruthie asked somewhat confused.

"

A bit after one in the afternoon. What did you do last night that has you so groggy?"

"We had three little girls here last night," I said covering for Ruthie.

"Ouch. Take your time then. See you later."

Both gave us long passionate kisses and went out towards the back yard.

"Your cock is getting hard for them," Ruthie said menacingly.

"No, it has just noticed where it is,"

She began to fuck me but said, "Ouch. Baby, my pussy is tender for some reason."

"Oh, Ok, call Sally back."

She bit my shoulder and as she began to pummel me my rejuvenated cock moved inside of her. She groaned.

"OK, let me do this," she said and began a slow delicate fuck but she had to stop before she got anywhere near an orgasm.

"I will have lubricants for us this evening," I promised.

I got a long soft kiss then she stood and walked to our bathroom.

I noticed my cock had a drop of blood on it. Her period had just started.

She was wearing panties when she returned to the den and said, "Forget the lubricant, get tampons. Now!"

I hurriedly dressed then went to the store. I bought every kind of tampon and some Midol then returned as fast as I could. Ruthie gave me a 'how could you' look when I handed her the full bag then went back to the bathroom.

I was hungry and figured Ruthie would be too so I warmed up linguini dinners for us. She wasn't hungry so I ate hers. I had made fresh coffee and she fixed herself a cup, mostly of half and half and sugar.

"Tell me about it please," I asked.

"I am on a birth control pill that gives me months without periods, sometimes two sometimes six. This is my first in three months. I loose my appetite and I feel cold most of the time. There is pain and discomfort for two or three days and I just took some Midol. Thanks for getting that for me.

I do suffer from mood swings at times but that is not usual. You will not have a demented woman on your hands.

My period can last eight days so you may fuck Sally and Petra for the next week or so although they may be unavailable too, we use the same contraceptive."

"Lets go outside," I said.

"

I was thinking I would put on my bikini bottoms and walk to Jana's. She has beach loungers and I would love to lie in the sun. Come with me."

"I will walk you over but will not stay. I am sure a guy's presence throws off the vibes among them. Get your bikini on, I will set-up a small ice chest for you."

1...910111213...15