Felicity Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

Finally I slid off her body and we fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs.

I heard the cleaning lady knock and open the door then immediately close it. I went back to sleep. I woke up again about twenty minutes later and heard the shower running.

I got up and staggered to the shower expecting Ruthie. Only it wasn't Ruthie, it was....

"Mom?"

"Hi sweetheart. Who is that in bed with you?"

"A friend, Ruthie. I did not expect to see you at all today. What happened?"

"Wendy's clerk is stuck on the highway behind a wreck and couldn't open for her so Wendy came down and I took advantage to come over and pick-up some clothes. I will be gone soon."

Apparently it had not been the cleaning lady. I had not looked.

"Sean?"

"Come on in Ruthie, meet my Mom."

"Hi Marti, glad you made it. How is Wendy?"

"Well, as soon as her clerk makes it in we are going shopping to the Galleria in the city so I think she's fine. I am meeting her at her shop as soon as I dress," Mom said as she stepped out to dry.

Ruthie did not seem to be concerned by the nudity between mother and son and helped Mom dry herself as they chatted.

Twice on the way over the motel we chose had only one vacant room. Mom decided from the start that being modest with each other was a waste of time and we had seen each other nude. However that morning was the first time we were both nude. So was Ruthie.

When Mom left the bathroom Ruthie and I went into the shower and I began to soap her down. Her tits needed a lot of attention and so did her pussy.

"Do you have a razor? My pussy needs shaving."

I stepped out and got my razor and the foam and got back into the shower. I got on my knees, kissed her pussy then spread foam over her pubic mound.

She giggled and said, "Hey, I was going to do that."

"I want to," I said.

I had never shaved a pussy before.

I had never wanted to before.

I had finished her pubic mound and was working on the sides when Mom stuck her head behind the shower curtain and asked for goodbye kisses.

We both kissed her and Mom said, "I am so glad to see you can do that," then turned and left.

Ruthie was giggling and I tried to get her to stop.

"Hey, I am in the middle of delicate work here, stand still!"

I swatted her butt for emphasis and she managed to control her giggles, sort of.

We heard Mom giggling as she closed the door and Ruthie sank back into a giggling spell. I swatted her butt again.

I checked for missed spots with my tongue then ate her pussy. She was ready for an orgasm and it came quickly.

I stood behind her as she bent at the waist and I washed her hair as I slowly fucked her. One orgasm and clean hair later we got out of the shower.

"You haven't cum," she said.

"I will soon," I said.

"I am starving," she said.

"I will cum shortly after brunch," I said.

"Deal," she said.

We dressed then went to the small buffet cafe in the hotel.

"This buffet is the place for a real breakfast, Canadian bacon, sausage gravy over fried potato wedges, blueberry pancakes, and amazing omelets."

"You had me at the Canadian bacon."

We both ate as if we had spent the night and the morning fucking.

I made it to the pancakes but Ruthie made it to the omelets, not far into them but she got to them.

I learned she was Canadian and worked at Felicity Music. We were both twenty-seven but she was six months younger than me. We shared the same slightly bent sense of humor.

She learned I worked for Sony studios as a sound-man and that I was three and a half inches taller than her at six-three.

We went back to my room and talked, played, then made love. I had no intention of making love to her. I expected it to be another fuck, but apparently that was what we both wanted so we made love.

We dressed and walked holding hands to her car at the biker club then she drove me around and gave me a tour of the town.

"That is Wendy's shop to the other side of the boulevard as you probably know.

The building to our right has the Tiki Bar on the first floor to the right and Matt's Playground to the left. That has video games and an Internet cafe. Are you a gamer?"

"No, but I do spend time on the computer. I'm glad to know it is next door."

"Oh good. The second story has two restaurants that have dancing after nine until eleven. The ones that want to continue dancing go to the top floor, Jana's Place. Often there are acts on Wednesdays. There was a Rap concert last night by a kid from the small town just north of us. He is Vietnamese. He is good."

She made a right turn and stopped at the second building.

"That is Felicity Records, I work there. Best people in the world."

"What do you do there?"

"I am the personal assistant to one of our stars."

"Melody?"

She seemed surprised by my guess but just said, "Yes. That is our locally owned Bank, and the Insurance Company. The downtown area you already know. Sally owns the pastry shop right there. Let's go kiss her."

Ruthie stopped her SUV in mid lane, turned on her hazard lights and we ran in and kissed Sally and ran out.

"Do you do that often?" I asked.

'Yes," she said. "I do that several other places but not when they are busy. Sally's rush hour is over."

"Isn't there a Coast Guard Station in the town?"

"Yes, I'll drive us past it when I show you the bed and breakfast squares."

As we drove we came to a four lane stop sign by the entrance to the base. Ruthie stopped, jumped out of the car as a woman in uniform jumped out of hers, they kissed in the middle of the street between them then both ran back to their cars. The car behind us honked its horn and I assumed Ruthie had just irritated someone but she ran back and kissed the driver who had stuck her head out the window for a kiss.

Once back in the car she said,"That first one is Naomi. Don't get her pissed at you, she is a martial arts expert. The one behind me was Bunny, my insurance agent."

I remembered that Naomi was one of the ladies practicing at the ladies gym last night and mentioned that.

Ruthie said Naomi and their police chief Shawna are there every Wednesday night. They teach a class and stay to try to outdo each other. They are each other's only real competition.

Apparently the black woman was the police chief.

We ended up back downtown at Pedro's and she stopped and ran in for another drive-by kiss to the owner's wife before departing. We got coffee at the Gourmet Junk Food place and after kissing everyone there we drank our coffee at a beach park next to the resort.

We talked and kissed as the gulls expressed their disappointment that we had not brought them food.

We walked down the beach hand in hand. Somehow I ended up carrying her sandals. We went back to my room and again made love.

We were caressing and kissing when she asked, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, not really. I have a friend that at times calls herself that but we are barely fuck buddies. She is a buyer for a department store so she travels a lot.

I think she has a real boyfriend where she lives which is New York City."

"Do you fuck her the way you fuck me?"

"No, she is an 'I want my orgasm now' type of person. She loses interest in fucking after her cum so I have learned to cum when she does."

"I love how you make love to me, soft, hard, fast, slow. You make sure I have multiple orgasms and you kiss a lot. You totally conquered three lesbians last night. Well two, Sally isn't a lesbian so I understood her hunger for cock. You can kiss me some more."

I kissed her and said, "This has likely been the most memorable day and a half in my life. I have a feeling Mom can say the same thing, I hope she can anyway. It may be difficult for us to leave town."

"Oh, I hope so."

She kissed my nipples and slid down my body and kissed my cock.

"This cock is just the fifth or sixth I had ever had in my hands. It is the first I have ever put in my mouth."

She slid my cock between her lips and made love to it, she began to lick, masturbate, and suck it.

"You know, that is a strange thing for a lesbian to be doing."

"Actually no it isn't. Most of the lesbians in town fuck men on occasion and if they want a round two they know this is the way to a fast recovery. I hope they are right."

"You have never wanted a round two?"

"No, and this is for round umpteenth."

"I'm flattered."

"You should be."

"Bring your pussy to me."

"No thanks, I don't like sixty-nines. I want to be able to concentrate on what I am doing and to concentrate on what it's being done to me. By the way, I like doing this."

"And I love what you are doing but I apologize that it's taking so long."

"Not a problem, I am nicely entertained."

It took almost ten minutes for my cock to regain useful hardness but she continued to suck and masturbate me.

"It's ready," I said.

"I can see that. It is a beautiful cock, I'll let you know."

A few minutes later she slid up my body and slid my cock into her pussy, put a pillow on my shoulder then covered my body with hers. She put her head on the pillow and we kissed, we caressed, and eventually we fell asleep.

An hour or so later she was again sucking my cock but as soon as she saw I was awake she said, "Get your swim suit on, we are going to the beach."

She already had a bikini on.

We had a blast at the beach. I even coaxed her into diving from my shoulders. There was a lot of groping in our play and my cock was in her pussy for a short time but nothing overt. My cock had mostly subsided when we left the water.

Our play continued in the shower and the bed but we never did fuck, we were hungry.

"Let's go to one of the places that overlooks the bay," I suggested.

"Deal," she said.

She surprised me when she opened the closet; she had clothes in there. She put on a white sundress with nothing underneath.

"I dare you," she said.

I reached into the closet and put on a blue sundress. "I don't have shoes to wear with it," I said.

She was pummeling me in mid laughter by then. I dressed in a polo shirt and gray slacks, no underwear.

We sat at a corner of the deck and shared a fisherman's fried seafood platter as we watched the sunset. She suggested a coconut shake that was delicious.

As it got dark her hand went in search for my cock.

I told her that the next time I accept a dare I would wear black slacks, some of my pre-cum was showing through. My cock was exceptionally hard.

She giggled but left my cock alone after that. I already had a finger in her pussy. I began to caress her clit and heard her swallow a moan as she quickly pulled my hand away.

As we kissed I got a text message from Mom and I showed it to Ruthie. It read, "We are not leaving until Monday."

She had a big smile after she read it but I was surprised and confused by the misty eyes.

Then I remembered that this would be Wendy's toughest time and apparently Mom did not want to abandon her. I was not surprised Ruthie cared for Wendy that much.

We went to the hotel and made love, then fucked. She sucked my cock back to alertness then mounted me and again went to sleep with my cock in her pussy.

Friday was a lot like Thursday except that Petra and Sally demanded turns again. I did fuck Sally but Petra and Ruthie were going hard at each other so I never fucked Petra that night.

After I filled Sally's pussy she went to the other bed and ganged up on Ruthie with Petra.

I dressed and went to get sandwiches and drinks.

They were cuddling when I got back and thanked me by getting me nude and briefly slurping my cock in their mouths.

Sally and Petra dressed and went to the biker bar but Ruthie decided she really needed my cock and used it until we fell asleep.

We spent half of Saturday on a boat tour of the bay and around a small barrier island full of seabirds.

Ruthie appeared to love all wildlife. She introduced me to all the birds as if she was a personal friend.

On Saturday night Ruthie allowed Petra and Sally to again barge into my room and fuck me. Once again we held hands as Sally fucked me while Petra ate her. That night my longest fuck was with Petra. I fucked her twice then the three of us made love to her.

Well she was my longest fuck before midnight. Ruthie woke me up at about four AM and fucked me pretty much into dawn. Petra and Sally were in the other bed but never woke up.

In the morning I fucked all three before Petra and Sally left. Ruthie and I went back to bed and slept the rest of the morning. We went back to the beach that afternoon and to Pedro's for dinner. I loved all their food and apparently so did Ruthie.

She intended to take me to the dance club on the third floor of Felicity Center but we ended up going back to my room and making love.

Petra and Sally returned to my room late in the evening and both fucked me hard before ganging up on Ruthie again. When they went to sleep Ruthie moved to bed with me. We slept well.

Mom called me Sunday morning and said our departure may be delayed. She hinted Wendy was having a difficult day and four of them were going to keep Wendy company at the gravesite.

I wished her well.

I spent Sunday fucking three women although we did take time to go out to eat. Sally and Petra did go home that evening. Funny thing, Sally was apparently fucked out. Petra was not.

On Monday Ruthie and I again went to the beach and enjoyed it pretty much to ourselves.

She had an orgasm while we were in chest deep water. It was a good thing the water was that deep since her tits were out. My cock spent a long time in her pussy and we allowed the waves to dictate our pace.

Right after that fuck she nailed her dive off my shoulders. A couple that had been watching us applauded as we walked out. We soon saw them trying it, with disastrous results.

"They need to fuck first," I said to Ruthie.

She giggled, punched my arm, then kissed me.

We ate at the resorts large restaurant.

We fucked once and made love four times before we went to sleep that night.

Ruthie and I had spent every minute together for a week except for the twenty she used when she went to get her clothes. I was not awake then so I was not counting that.

I was unaware that Ruthie and I were the subject of most conversations in the town. Ruthie was somewhat aware of it but managed to ignore it.

Late Tuesday morning Ruthie just sat at our brunch table at the resort in deep thought.

We had made love for a long time that morning and she had been in a good mood when we sat to eat but something in her mind had distracted her.

I did my best not to worry since I had never seen her like that but eventually she kissed me and said, "Let's pack up. You are checking out."

I was very surprised when we drove to millionaire's world and to the most opulent mansion there.

She made no explanation but led me to a very large bed in a very large bedroom.

"We can fuck here," she said as she got us both nude.

I dove for her pussy and gave her a nice orgasm and I was immediately kissing my way up her body then fucking her, then eating her again, and then fucking her again until I filled her pussy with cum.

We cuddled.

"Do you like me?"

"I adore you, you are the best, I will treasure you always."

"Do you like me?"

I looked at her and saw she wanted the truth.

"Yes, very much so."

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Yes, I never remember them anyway."

"Try not to remember this one." She said as she pulled me out of bed and took me down a long hallway.

She opened double doors and we were suddenly in a sound studio. There was a grand piano in the middle and many prints of a singer in concert. There were three Grammies on a shelf. They were Melody's.

She was watching me with intensity when it all sank in. Ruthie was Melody, a singing star.

She looked worried so I said, "This is the house of a great music star. We shouldn't be here."

She could tell I knew the truth and smiled.

"She knows I am ditzy and fuck on her bed. We are OK in here."

She gave me a furious hug and many kisses. She seemed to have been very pleased by my reaction.

I was in fact disturbed that Ruthie had a secret life. Melody did not have a good reputation at her concert venues.

She walked to the piano and began to play. I went to the sound equipment and turned it on then adjusted input for her, the piano and the room.

I joined her at the piano bench and noticed she had written words for a song. The lyrics were marked "He" and "Me", a duet.

After she played the intro I sang the first "He" lyrics then she sang the "She" lyrics and we ended up singing the entire song.

She said, "I am impressed that you read music."

"I am a failed musician among many other things."

"Well?"

"It's a good if somewhat sappy song. Who is going to sing it with you?"

She told me and my face must have told her how I felt about it.

"What?"

I got up and turned the mixer off while thinking of a way to answer her question, (never noticing it had been on record). I did not know how close a friend he was to her

"He is a very popular star and all that but his voice and yours will clash. Except when you do Janis you have a pure voice. He would have to force his voice to keep up with you and he can't."

"That is what Edie said."

"Who is Edie?"

"My sister. She coaxed me and loved me into being successful. You were at the Vancouver show?"

"Yes, I was in town working a club concert."

"Edie was the violin player and occasional pianist. Did you like the Joplin song?"

"I loved it."

"The crowd didn't."

"They were too young, they have no idea who she was or how she sounded."

"Yeah, but she is my idol. Grandmom introduced me to her music. That was how I sang until the choir teacher asked me to use my own voice."

I said, "Granddad was a big fan of hers. He was pissed at her for years when she died. I inherited his music collection and the only artist with more LP's, Tapes and CD's in his collection was the Rolling Stones, but that makes sense since they are zombies. Apparently no one has told them they are dead."

She giggled and slapped my arm, kissed me, then said, "He and grandma would have been a perfect pair."

"Maybe the next time you channel Janis you should do Hold On instead of Ball and Chain unless I am there then it should be Ball and Chain, or Cry Baby."

She smiled and kissed me and played a short Chopin then led us to the kitchen.

We made coffee and talked but it was mostly kissing. My coffee got cool so I inserted a nipple into it then slurped the nipple into my mouth. She swatted my naked butt, which reminded her we were both naked and hurried us back to bed. We made love until she had a soft orgasm.

"That was nice."

"Yes it was."

"Now, if you don't mind, I want you to fuck me through the mattress.

"Yes dear."

I did not actually fuck her through the mattress but I came close. We also got one of our lengthier orgasms ever.

We dressed and went to lunch at a small out of the way restaurant that was in the mostly black section of town. Ruthie gave the large Black lady cook a big kiss and the ladies daughter, our server, a deep kiss. Apparently Mother and daughter were the entire staff, the place only had six tables and a counter.

Most the clientele was black but there was a Vietnamese lady and a Latin couple there as well as a white guy with a possibly European lady. Everyone kissed the cook coming in and going out.

Ruthie kissed everyone including the cook. She introduced me as Marti's son Sean. Everyone seemed to be happy I was there.

We both got the chicken drumstick and thigh special platters and we pigged out. Like everything else I had eaten in the town it was exceptional, including Ruthie's pussy.

On the way out the cook leaned her face to me so I kissed the cook.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers