All Comments on 'Femdom Island Ch. 02'

by JackBro

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
White Trash

Thank Goodness this is only fiction. However, we would like to know what women are thinking about when they dominate a man. We are bi and sometimes we like to dominate our partner, but we would never go to the extent of publicy humiliation and and degration. If this is what the author thinks women like to do, then he is mentally deranged and he should seek mental theraphy as soon as possible.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

jack jacksonjack jacksonover 19 years ago
great story

Despite the previous comment, this is a hot story. Some men love to be dominated like that--I do--and being forced to orgasm, being watched and masturbated like that is really exciting. So keep on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Send me on a vacation here !

Great Story ! Keep up the good work. Great characters and some of the hottest scenes Ive read to date. Look forward to reading more! Rivals Cock Games

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Continuation

Everyone is different Laura & Lisa some women like that and some men like to be dominated like that. Do you like Pepsi or Coke? I think Coke has too much carbonation. Actually R.C. Cola is what I like. It's all about what you like ladies.

DryhillDryhillover 13 years ago
DISAPPOINTED

i gave the first chapter maximum marks and said it was a good opening chapter. This chapter however, in my opinion, is not as good.

In the first chapter John is controlled and humilated by Lori, but there is the offer of sex and it appeared that she really wanted him. Now we are getting down to the usual domination and abusing the other party. Sorry this type of story is so common it gets a little tiring.

i like to be dominated, humilated, punished and controlled but only where deep down there is two way love between Mistress and me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
where

i would like to visit the island and especially meet lori. she is fun. lucky you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Answer

Was it the crowd? Or was it the straps? Or was it my hand? YES!

magzine2magzine2over 6 years ago
copying

the first story was great,but this was excellent.I was on the edge every sentence like John was.my hand may not have been as good as Loris but the end result was the same.looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am ready

With each Chapter, I am becoming more ready to join Jack and become enslaved by Lori. Her dominant style is too intoxicating and I can hardly get through a chapter without losing it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 1 year ago

Would have given this a five except for the castration talk (threat) and the broken promise (John was told by Lori during the public masturbation — milking — that he could fuck Lori the next day, to add to his excitement. I don’t see any fucking going on, just slow masturbation. And if Lori is “so horny,” why doesn’t she make him satisfy her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous