Femdom Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackBro
JackBro
616 Followers

Now I really felt it for certain. So did Lori. She momentarily released her hand to let me inflate fully.

"Yes John!" She yelled out excitedly when she took it again. "That's the way! You're such a stud! I can't help but imagine the multiple orgasms I can get from a man who can do it so many times and so fast."

I could tell I was hard as a rock again.

It took a long time. I was not sure how long. After I so blatantly missed the first estimate, I didn't dare to estimate how much time passed the second time. All I felt was Lori's hand continuously stroking up and down, continuously pumping, over and over again. I could hardly stand it. She wrapped tighter and pumped faster than ever before.

Soon, I was primed and ready to go again. I felt myself getting hot and needing another ejaculation.

"He's coming around once more," Lori somehow felt it and announced my impending ejaculation.

"What a stud!" I heard one of the women in the audience say.

"I wish he was my sex slave," Another expressed her desire with no hesitation.

"I bet he's a great fucker," Yelled another.

"He sure is!" I heard an answer to this last comment. It appeared to originate from above, and then I realized Lori was the one who said it.

"He's really great in bed!" She lied to the audience, having never had me in bed - at least not yet. "I make him fuck me until he ejaculates! And then I make him hard again and fuck me some more. He's great at giving multiple orgasms."

A sigh went up through the audience.

"You're a great fucker, aren't you John?" I realized she was speaking to me. "Come on John, tell them what a great fucker you are! Or maybe you would prefer to allow your big cock to do your talking for you."

I heard a bell and realized my time was almost up. The bell was the two-minute warning. A momentary wave of relief traveled through me, but the next second Lori stripped it away.

"Please Lori!" I tried to get her to stop as I felt her hand accelerate. I thought about the last man up on stage and what Lori told me about the sprint. I didn't think it possible, but then she actually began to stroke me even faster than before.

She pumped on my member like crazy. I couldn't believe a woman's hand could pump up and down so fast.

"One more!" She panted out her words as though out of breath. "Go John! Give me one more orgasm!"

She breathed heavy; almost panting from all the energy she was putting into her stroking action. I realized Lori was getting quite a workout at the expense of my cock.

So was I. My heart raced and my face dripped with sweat. I found myself getting exhausted, even though I never made a move. Lori did all the work. I just laid in place, bound and shackled.

She kept going, on and on, continuing to stroke me harder and harder with every passing second. I could almost swear it was time for the two minutes to be up, but I heard no second bell. Lori kept going anyway. She seemed to go on forever.

"Oh God John," She yelled into my ear. "If you only knew how wet my pussy is right now!"

That did it! Suddenly, I felt myself approach climax once again.

"No! No! No!" I yelled out and inadvertently announced my impending explosion to the whole crowd.

The next second the bell rang. Lori was supposed to stop, but she knew how close I was. Thankfully, she kept pumping. She stroked me even after our time had expired.

I think it was only a matter of seconds, but it felt like many minutes.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Lori pushed me on. "You want to! You know you want to! Come on John! Do it!"

A second later I did do it. My entire body shuddered and I think I let out a yell. I had the most powerful ejection of my life, but it was only a dry ejection.

* * * * *

It was finally over. Lori finally let go of my sore cock. The crowd of women clapped as she untied me.

"That was excellent!" Lori thanked me as I tried to stand. "I never knew you were such a good cummer. We'll have to do that again some day - like maybe tomorrow."

I looked at her in shock.

Lori smiled and gave a giggle. "Oh, don't worry John! Not tomorrow! I know your dick needs time to recover. I'll let you rest for at least a day so your balls have time to fill up again."

I was shocked by her words and wondered if she was serious.

Meanwhile, we walked off the stage and back into the crowd of women. They complimented us as we walked by, but I notice they only paid compliments to Lori. Mine were indirect, like when one of the women told Lori how impressed she was in my cock. Another suggested she enter me in some sort of distance shooting contest. It didn't take much of an imagination to figure out the object to be shot.

"I never realized you had so much stamina," Lori began to talk to me as a human being only after we walked a sufficient distance away from the crowd so they couldn't hear.

"I must say John," She spoke as she took me by the arm. "As I was pumping your cock up on stage with my hand, I couldn't help but fantasize what it would feel like to be fucked by you. I can't wait to fulfill all my promises to you."

I looked back at her in shock.

"What's wrong John?" Lori asked. "Do you think I would go back on my word? Please! I meant it. The two of us are going to be doing a lot of wild fucking in the next couple of weeks."

The End

Comments Welcome

JackBro
JackBro
616 Followers