Feminized By My Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
937 Followers

"Dickey... I'm not gay."

Dickey laughed. "Of course not you're a girl!"

"No, I just dress like one. I like girls."

"Is this part of your roleplaying?" He asked. "Why don't you come in?"

"Dickey, I have a girlfriend. I shouldn't have had sex with you, I was drunk. Please take me home." There, I told him, I put my foot down. I'm a man not some sissy fag!

Dickey unzipped his pants and said, "Well, I would hate for your girlfriend to see the pictures of you I took after you dozed off that first night. It was pretty clear you had been fucked I must say."

"Dickey, damn it stop!" I said.

"If that is what you want sure, I'll take you home right now then give your girlfriend a call about how you've been cheating on her with me."

"You son of a bitch!" I yelled at him. I couldn't lose Jen; she was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

He reached over and took my hand, bringing it to his dick.... It was so hard. I stared at it.

"I'm not gay..." I muttered.

Dickey's hand was on the back of my head, gently urging me down; I just stared as the cock got closer and closer.

His dick pressed against my lips and I parted them, but he didn't go in, instead he twisted my hair and rubbed my face on his crotch, the dick pressing into my cheeks. I was hard in my panties.

"Just a taste..." Dickey said.

I stuck out my tongue and started licking the underside of his pole, it tasted so manly. It wasn't like mine at all; it made me feel small and weak. I traced every vein and licked up and down his shaft as his fingers curled in my hair.

"You want this dick in you sissy?" He asked.

"No I want to go home." I said, starting to cry.

Dickey got out and came around to my side of the car, offering his hand to let me out. I stumbled in my heels.

"Don't fall down." He said kindly. Mocking me?

"Whoa, quite a looker you got there!" A voice from the right said when we entered the house.

A man came into my vision, he was an older Caucasian man, and quite overweight, he had glasses and a dark beard.

"Danielle," Dickey said, "Meet my dad, Martin."

"Hello ma'am!"

"Oh... hey." I said. 'What the fuck why is his dad here?' I thought.

"Daniele is a bad girl Dad." Dickey said

Martin smacked his lips, "You been a bad girl Danielle?"

"What did I do?" I asked stupidly.

"You've been teasing the men all over town with that sweet ass of yours! Look at those pigtails, those painted lips, your frail little hands all sparkling with nail polish! You been acting like a bitch in heat haven't you?"

Dickey added, "And she tries to pretend she is a straight man during the day."

Martin huffed, "Oh God that is sick! We are gonna have to show this little tramp what she was made for! Let's get a feel of those goods whore." He pulled me over to the couch and I lay across his lap, beginning to struggle weakly. "That's right wiggle for me your cock crazy slut."

I felt his hand run up my legs and under my skirt. He rubbed each of my asscheeks through my panties before pulling them down and hiking up my skirt to show my bare ass. With his fingers he felt between my buttcheeks, probing my asshole. "Mmm, seems like a good piece of meat."

His hand pulled back and slapped me on the ass, I yelped girlishly.

"Take your punishment like a man! Oh wait." Martin chuckled. "Nevermind go ahead and cry you little fairy."

His hand came down again and hit me hard, I whimpered and tried to push away but I couldn't. He began smacking my ass hard so many times I lost count, calling me a slut and a cock tease. When he had me crying he forced me to try and repeat after him, if I didn't say it he hit me.

"You're a faggot right bitch?"

"Mr. I'm not..."

SMACK!

"You like a big old dick plowing this rear don't ya?

"Yes sir I do!" I yelled to placate him. I looked to Dickey for help, but he just watched. Did he just give me to his dad to fuck?

"You want real men to fuck you in both holes don't you?"

"Wait, what?"

SMACK!

"I bet you pout for cock like a little girl for candy don't you?"

"Yes sir I do!" I screamed.

"You've convinced me, now beg for my meat."

He unbuckled his belt as I begged to suck him. Underneath his pants he had a tool that was already plenty hard. He grabbed my head and pulled me to his crotch, there was a strong body odor on him, like he hadn't bathed in a few days, but I didn't have a choice as he pushed his smelly meat into my mouth. So I stared up at this fat older man as his breathing got heavier and heavier, his hands directing my movements as he fucked my face.

I felt hands on my ass spreading my cheeks and Dickey's hard dick on my asshole. I heard him spit and felt him on my little rosebud. My only lube would be spit; this was going to be rough. Dickey showed no mercy as he worked himself into me, forcing his meat into my ass while I took his father's rod into my throat.

My naturally fat ass was fast turning red as Dickey fucked me and slapped it hard. I felt a wave of self-loathing as the pleasure built up in me. Here I was being fucked again, with a fat old man's smelly balls slapping against my cheek as he forced me to tilt my head sideways and I was going to get off on it.

Martin pulled out of my mouth and slapped me with his dick. "You love this shit don't you bitch?"

"Ugh... fuck..." I mumbled just before Martin put his sweaty balls into my mouth.

"Suck my nuts for all your worth or I'll make you really cry sissy!"

I rolled his balls in my mouth, licking them clean. His balls were hairy and sweaty; I tried my best to keep my teeth off the soft skin as I shook from the pounding on my rear. The last thing I wanted was another spanking for biting him. As I sucked Martin jerked himself. I had an extreme close up of him masturbating himself to my degradation.

Dickey yelled, "Let's cream her face together!"

Dickey pulled out and Martin's balls fell from my mouth as I groaned, I hadn't cum. I had spit dripping down my chin as Martin yanked my head back to turn my face upward while I stared at the two dicks being pumped inches from my face, they came at almost the same moment, making me close my eyes as my face was drenched in warm goo. When the spurting died down they wiped their dicks around my face and made me lick them clean.

They weren't yet satisfied however and sat me up on the couch where they poked and prodded me. The commented on how pretty a sissy bitch I was, and how soft and smooth my skin was. Martin forced his tongue into my mouth while he played with my balls and when they both were ready again they stood in front of the couch and took turns forcing their cocks down my throat. I was passed between them in a daze, staring up at them while I tasted each one's cock back and forth.

"Let's see if we can make this bitch cum on her own face from us fucking her." Dickey suggested.

I was pulled to the floor and bent in half with my legs spread and my dick pointed down at my face. Martin went first stuffing his cock eagerly into my abused rear. When he got close to cumming he moved around me and stuffed his cock in my mouth as Dickey took his place, the head of his manhood slipping into my sissy pussy. His thrust were hitting me in a way that made me start moaning and licking Martins dickhead as he jacked it in my face.

"Look at this slut Dickey. What a sissy fag boy you are! How can you ever pass for straight?"

Martin grunted and came on my face just as I did. My spunk spattered onto his dick as his hit my licking tongue and I sucked down the mixture, cleaning my spunk off his cock when he pushed it into my mouth. Dickey came inside me as my legs shook.

Dickey picked me up and carried me to his room; I lay in the bed with him, my head resting on his chest, as he squeezed my sore butt and licked my ear. His cock slowly got hard again, and Dickey pushed me on my back, putting my legs on his shoulders and slowly entering me. He pumped me slowly, kissing me on the mouth.

"You're such a hot fucking cunt." He whispered in my ear.

'I am.' I thought, looking at my dick getting hard again. How did I get this way, what the fuck had happened? Why am I a sissy cocksucking slut?

"You like this dick whore?" Dickey whispered.

"Ugghhhh, nooo." I lied.

"Tell me how much you love my cock if you want to keep your girlfriend." Dickey said.

"Ohhh, I love your cock in me Dickey, I love it, I need it, I'll worship your cock and suck your balls whenever you need it just so I can get you to shove it in my sissy cunt!"

"Are you straight?" He asked, fucking me faster.

"Ugh nooo! God no how did this happen? I'm a sissy fag!"

I sucked on Dickey's tongue as he kissed me and I came, a few drops were all I had left. Dickey put me on my stomach and fucked me for a another twenty minutes, I buried my head in the pillow and sobbed as I said goodbye to my manhood. Am I changed forever? Can I never again go without thinking about cock and being fucked while dressed like a woman? I cleaned the last drops of cum off Dickey's dirty member and then he drove me home. Before I got out of the car he told me,

"Tomorrow morning dress pretty for me, and I like to be greeted by a spunky slut not some crying bitch so watch your attitude."

"This is bullshit!" I said, "How long are you gonna do this to me?"

"Don't worry." Dickey said. "I'll get tired to you eventually, till then be a good cum bucket and you can keep playing straight boy."

I could barely sleep that night.

"You're still dressed up from last night?" My mother asked in the morning.

I looked down at my plate as I chewed. "I got dressed this morning."

"What for?" My mom asked.

"Nothing." I said. "I just wanted to."

My mom smiled at me. "Well you look fabulous."

She kissed me on the cheek and we hugged. After she went to work the doorbell rang, it was Dickey.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a sexy voice.

"I just thought I'd drop by to give you a little something."

"Oh, and what do you have for me?" I asked.

"Let's get in your room and I'll show you."

I was unbuttoning Dickey's pants when the doorbell rang. I froze in terror, realizing who it must be, a look out the window confirming my fears. It was Jennifer.

"Oh my God! What am I gonna tell her!" I paced in the room.

"Just tell her the truth, tell her you like dick now." Dickey laughed.

"No, Dickey you have to help me..."

As it turns out Dickey had a plan, a horrible plan that I had no choice but to hope would somehow work.

Jennifer's eyes shot open when I greeted her at the door. "Dan?" She asked.

"Danielle." I said in my best feminine voice.

"Wh-what is this?" She asked.

"You'll see." I said as I beckoned her inside. She followed warily. When she turned the corner and saw Dickey naked she shrieked and I hushed her.

"What is this?" She asked, looking to me in confusion.

"Well," I said, walking over to Dickey and kneeling in front of him. "I just thought you might like to share something experimental I thought of." I leaned in and took his soft cock in my hands. Jennifer stood staring as I stroked it, the cock slowly growing in my hands.

"He has such a tasty tool." I said and started licking up and down the shaft. I put on the best show I could, not putting him into my mouth but kissing and sloppily licking his cock all over, taking his balls into my mouth and slapping his dick on my face, I moaned and sighed like a horny slut.

And on the inside I wanted to puke, my girlfriend, my sexy affectionate girlfriend, was watching me take another man's dick in my throat.

For a moment I was sure she was going to walk out, but then she took a slow step forward, and another. Then she was kneeling beside me, her lips kissing my face before I pointed his dick at her mouth and pushed her head forward. She closed her eyes and moaned, devouring his meat. I watched my beautiful girlfriend go down on him for a minute, and then I started undressing her as she sucked him. When I had her naked I pushed up on her ass, making her stand, then I pushed her forward onto Dickey, he took her boobs in his hands and fondled her as I moved her hips down.

It was horrible, I hated this guy... but I had to pretend I wanted her to have a threesome, so I had to watch her fuck him.

"Dan I don't know..." She whispered. Then her body tensed as his cockhead touched the entrance to her pussy. I kneelt behind her and licked Dickey's balls as she sank onto him. My eyes were level with her asshole... I had no inhibitions left, I kissed it. Jen let out a delighted squeal as I did and I licked between her ass cheeks, rimming her as she rode Dickey.

"Oh Dan... Danielle... eat my ass girl."

I licked her ass and Dickey's balls, as well as his shaft when I could, and then I stood, pulling my panties aside and pushing Jen forward so that I had access.

It felt amazing when my dick pushed into her ass and we both moaned. I matched the pace she was riding Dickey and she started cumming, turning her head to me to kiss as she shuddered. I came in her ass as she forced her tongue into my mouth.

"You like my dick in your ass?" I asked her.

"Ohh Dan I love having two dicks in me!" She said.

"I'm close!" Dickey announced.

I lifted her off and we got between his legs again, sucking his dick together. Jennifer had him in her mouth when he came; I was lapping at his spit dripping balls. When Jennifer had sucked out the last drop she took my head in her hands and kissed me, pushing her cum covered tongue into my mouth, I sucked on it eagerly.

"Are you our new fucktoy Mr. Dickey?" My girlfriend asked Dickey.

"One of my best tricks is fucking a sissy in her hot ass, you want to see?"

"Oh yeah!" Jennifer said, "I'm gonna need pointers. Lick his ass to get him horny again sissy."

I looked at her in horror, my girlfriend wanted me to eat a guy's asshole so he could get hard to fuck me? I looked from one to the other; it was too late to get out of this.

I was a hesitant, I loved her ass but not a guy's, but she didn't settle for a lack of enthusiasm. Dickey stood over me and Jennifer pushed my head into his ass, demanding that I get my tongue inside.

When he was hard again I lay on top of Jennifer and she held my face to her breast as Dickey pounded me from behind. I sucked her nipples while she fingered herself, watching her boyfriend get fucked in the ass. It was humiliating but I came on her stomach as Dickey's cock stretched my asshole. Jen moaned and smiled in approval before making me lick it off her.

Dickey got dressed and left afterward. I stared at Jennifer. "Did you like?" I asked.

"That was so hot." She said. "You should have talked to me more openly about your kinky fantasy! I love the sissy version of you!"

"You do?" I asked excited.

"Oh yeah. You are going to make the perfect sex slave."

"Hold on now... some of that stuff you want me to do is..."

"SHUT UP." She said firmly, her attitude suddenly shifting. "I could tell that wasn't the first time you got fucked in the ass. He was massive and you didn't look to be in much pain with no build up. Plus you didn't know I was coming over." She said

"I'm sorry. I was drunk the first time."

"Then you were gonna fuck him again when I showed up." She said.

"He said he would tell you! I was afraid you would leave me!"

She put a hand on the back of my head and held me to her. "Ohh baby did he blackmail you? Well now he can't because now I know okay? And know that I have no problem with your kinky bisexual desires baby, but if you ever cheat on me again, we are done."

"I'm sorry baby, I'm not gay it was a mistake! I'll do anything to make it up to you!"

She smiled at me. "That is exactly what you are going to do. Starting now you're my slave."

I shivered as I saw the look in her eyes, I had had some kinky sex the last few weeks but I was sure she had further depths of depravity in store for me.

We showered together and she helped me get dressed back up. "Your mom knows about this?" she asked.

"Sure, she started me on it." I said. She looked at me in wonder.

"How did that happened?"

I thought for a moment. "My Mom is a shemale."

Jennifer was ecstatic. "You are going to help me seduce her." She told me.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." I said. She took hold of one of my pigtails and yanked hard, forcing me to my knees and I cried for her to stop.

"I'll do it! I'll do it!"

"Address me as mistress when we are together."

"Yes mistress!"

That night Jen stayed for dinner. My mom was excited to cook for two and surprised to see me as Danielle with Jen. She talked about when David could move in and we talked about what we would do while Jen and I were going to college (we both got accepted into the same local university).

After dinner was over we all sat on the couch under a large fluffy throw and were watching TV, my mom was chill, and relaxed you know. She didn't know anything was up. She was in proper mother mode, her face barely showed a twitch when my hand rested on her thigh.

She looked over at me and smiled like nothing was up, then looked back at the TV. I snuck my hand towards her goods, ever so slowly. I began to rub her cock through her panties, and she glanced at Jennifer before quickly looking at me with a "WTF" expression. I slipped my hand into her panties and squeezed her dick. Jen sat there pretending to be oblivious as I began to carefully wank my mother under the throw. She licked her lips and looked at me lustfully, but nervously.

"You seem tense Ms. Ryder." My girlfriend said. I stifled laughter.

"I just work hard I guess dear." My mother said.

"Maybe I can help you relax." Jen said, and without waiting for a reply she jumped up sat on the back of the couch over my mother, rubbing her shoulders. My mother looked even more nervous as Jen started rubbing her shoulders.

"Oh, that feels good." My mom said. I rubbed my palm in circles on the tip of her cock, precum smeared on my hand. Jen was working her fingers on my mom's neck.

My mother let her head fall back as Jen ran her finger through my mom's hair and started messaging her scalp. When she closed her eyes and her lips parted Jennifer lowered her mouth to our prey's and kissed her, at that same moment I went under the throw and took my mom's cock in my mouth.

"OH GOD!" My mom blurted as my girlfriend sank her teeth into her neck.

"Uh... Danielle, Jennifer... stop."

My girlfriend replied, "Your lips say stop but I bet your dick says yes." She pulled back the covers and got her first look at my mom's cock as my lips traveled up and down its length.

"Oh my God it is true!" She said in delight, and slid down the couch next to us, wrapping her arm around my mom's shoulder and pulling her in for a kiss.

In moment Jen had my mom's tits out and was attacking them as if they needed to be punished. My mother put her hands on the backs of our heads, holding me to her cock and my girl to her tits as her nipples were pulled and bit.

"Let me ride it Danielle." My girlfriend said as she pulled her sealed lips off a nipple with a loud POP!

I moved to take her place, kissing my mom as Jen got on her lap. My mom's tits were hanging from her dress, her panties were around her knees and her cock was sticking up from under her hiked up skirt as Jen impaled herself on my mother's rod. My mom looked at me Jen with lust and some awe as the young girl threw aside her top and pulled my mom's face to her tits. My mother suckled at her breast as they bounced, Jennifer riding my mom's hard cock as I sat beside them, touching them and kissing here and there, I pulled my penis out and started jerking myself off as I watched my girlfriend start cumming on my mother's cock.

"Oh God Ms. Ryder, you feel so good."

"Call me Rachel baby, oh your pussy is sweet." My mom said.

YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
937 Followers