Feminized By My Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
937 Followers

"Better than your daughter's?" My girlfriend teased.

"Ugh, sorry. You got a sweet cunt but my baby's boy-pussy is the best I ever had." My mom looked at me and grabbed my penis, taking over jerking me.

"Let's get on the floor." Jen suggested.

"Better yet the bed." My mom replied.

My girl got between my mother's legs and started sucking her cock. While I sat over her face and lowered my balls into her mouth. I smiled at Jen as she bobbed her head, taking my mother into her throat and squeezing her balls with her hands.

"OH MOM!" I shouted when my mom spat out my balls and shifted, her tongue licking back to my asshole. I trembled as my mother ate my boy-pussy with gusto, her tongue soon pushing inside me while she jerked me off. Meanwhile my girlfriend mounted my mom's cock again and started riding her hard; we leaned towards each other and kissed as I came.

"Lick up that puddle sissy!" Jen instructed me.

"Yes mistress." I said.

I moved so my mom could get some air and licked my mother's tummy clean of all the juice I had shot onto it, my girl's hand in my hair directing me to drops I missed. "Now get that sissy mouth on my ass while I ride, and kiss your sweet mothers balls for me." I did exactly as she said. I could get into this rimming thing. It wasn't near as bad as I had imagined it would be, it was dirty in an exciting way, and I loved how her ass muscles clinched against my tongue when I penetrated her with it and licked her insides.

As for my mother's nuts, I'd already learned to love those and worshipped them with my sissy mouth, smacking and slurping all over them as I drooled from the feeling of my mouth being full of my own mom's balls.

My mom couldn't take much of that of course, and told Jennifer, "Time to get off and suck out my juice you hungry bitch!"

"Ugh, I am a hungry bitch! Feed me Rachel!" Her mouth and mine met on the head of my mother's pole and we licked it together while I jerked. Her cum was hot and salty as it spurted in the middle of our sloppy kiss, cum dripping off our faces as we made out and kissed the softening member.

Jennifer decided to sleep over that night, fuck what her parents thought. Of course they weren't mad the next day, but had they known she spent the night sucking and fucking a she-male and her cross-dressing son they might have been. We'll just keep that to ourselves.

I woke in the morning in bed with Jen and she kissed me on the cheek.

"Do you think I'm gay?" I asked her.

"No." She said, "I'm a lesbian, because of you."

We both laughed at that and she said, "You're my bisexual submissive masochist girlfriend."

I'm a little nervous about the big box of toys Jen told me she has under her bed, but at least I'm not gay, I'm just a horny slut that needs others to be rough and tell me what to do, so I plan to enjoy dressing like a sweet little innocent college girl this fall and maybe see what depraved acts Jen has in store for me.

That's the future thought, right I'm I'll just enjoy my shower with Jennifer and see if she knows some different ways to make up my hair.

YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
937 Followers