All Comments on 'Fenza: She of the Forest'

by MayorReynolds

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best Story

That. Was. The. Single Greatest Story Ive Read On Literotica! You Are fucking Artist Man! I Was So Bummed When I forgot The Name Of This Story After A Late Night Reading. Its not Just Amazing, arousing Sex Scenes, this Is The Stuff People Sell, its Easily On Par With Harry Potter! You Developed This Whole Amazing Universe With an Assortment Of Diverse, wonderfully Personified Characters; I Mean This Just Carried Me Away Into The Realm Of Tanglewood; I Saw The Shadow Patrol Fighting for Survival, I Saw The Charred Bodies of Narangorn fall, I Felt The Hangers Claw and Smelled The Blood, and Saw The Concern On Occalla's Face! This Is Hands Down My all Time Favorite Story And I hope You'll Keep This Universe Alive!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMayorReynolds@MayorReynolds
"Delusional crap for chronic masterbaters" - Anonymous I think she needs an update. I started writing stories for this site all the way back in 2012. My reasons for doing so have varied with time. At first, I wanted to explore the human condition through sexuality, and I sta...