All Comments on 'Fertility Goddess'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
divastar88divastar88over 11 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!

I am really enjoying your stories and you have such good starts but then you leave me hanging, MORE PLEASE!!

19Kitten1919Kitten19over 11 years ago
ending is off

if she was on a fertility treatment wouldn't she have a few mementos in the form of babies? You set up the whole thing to knock up your main character, but she doesn't get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Response to 19Kitten19

I think that the 3 photographs were of an ultrasound because they often look fuzzy and blurred but I could be wrong.

cutupcutupover 9 years ago
amazing

wow this is great too bad its only one entry

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 9 years ago

Tbis needs more chapters!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing

I'm really torn. I guess thats a way to recognize a good story. On the one hand I want to tell you how great this story is. On the other I want to ask why the hell you would write one so sad. I don't think you should continue this. You seem to have decided that this can't happen and it probably couldn't. She's a Russian scientist here for the sole purpose of experimentation on American Soldiers, or perfect male specimens totally foreign to her and totally the type of men that would only consider someone classicly beautiful. Her misfortune is that the drug worked on herself also and that the young man is a navy seal. It would be a scandal ruining both careers. So, I think you'd better leave it alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best story ever

This is the second time I'm reading it, so great ! But such a sad ending !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...