All Comments on 'Fessing Up To Mom'

by MuttGuy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 10 years ago
HOT!!!

This is, without a doubt, one of the hottest mother/son incest stories I've ever read.

Wow!

(Aside: I don't get the tags, at all ... "back lost", "sat minute", "minute finally" ...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the crucial question raised by this excellent story

John's mother is 60 years old. Not even middle aged, but an old lady. So why does her son hunger for what his mother has between her legs? It's simple, it's just because she is his mother and what she has between her legs is his own mother's cunt, the same cunt he came out of. For lots of sons that fact trumps any of his old mother's drawbacks due to age. They feel that their big hard cock just belongs up that particular hole, and that the greatest feeling in the world is unloading their balls right up inside it. Can't blame them.

scenttoscenttoover 9 years ago
One of my favorite fantasies

I would imagine all boys, at one time or another, fantasize about their mothers. I know I did. Unfortunately I lost my mom when she was 46. She was a beautiful woman with a pretty face, beautiful legs, large breasts, and a hairy pussy. Yes i had several opportunities to sneak a peak. Many times I masturbated while thinking of images of her I had seen such as when she would lean over the sink in her night gown and I could look at her reflection in the mirror and clearly see her heavy tube length breasts with brown chocolate nipples swaying back and forth, and all the way down to her dark tangled pubic bush. Those are images I will never forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more more please.

Wow

roned63roned63over 8 years ago
Fantastic

I have fantasized about my mother ever since I first got hard and realized I could do something with it besides peeing. I think she fantasized too as she touched my cock several times when I was little, making appropriate comments.

I should have fucked her when I got back from Vietnam. She was 40 and I was 20. I didn't do it. Then, finally, when she was in her 70s and still a beautiful woman with a great body, we had a discussion about me not being able to fuck my wife -- she had gone through menopause and lost all interest in sex. I hadn't had any sex in 12 years. I told that to my mom and she commented that she still desired sex even though my father had been dead 6 years. I started to ask her to fuck but chickened out. Now she's dead and I have lost my chance at a fantastic woman.

NobleHouseofFrostNobleHouseofFrostover 8 years ago
Frustrated

This story is simply excellent. It is so erotic because it is so real. I felt frustrated with the son though. He was acting like some lost virgin. Going from one place to another. The mother was probably a little stimulated but definitely did not do much for her. Here is his one chance and he cums immediately. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wasted a good fuck.

At the end after the doggie fuck instead of fucking her once more he masterbated. His mother might have wanted another good fucking. Good Story, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

This was pretty nice, I had my wife playing with my dick while reading it, she doesn't know what I was reading tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

Well that was very similar to my experience. It's hard to comprehend sometimes but no one will love you like your mother!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
at the end ,, she said

"John, how nice it must be to be young like that. But I think this has been enough ok.;;

next time read closer , to the annoying reader that made that comment she wanted more after that doggy fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic I only wish I could have done that But I was too scared

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I tried making a move on my mom when she was 60 & I was 35 but she pushed me away saying it was too late. Guess I should've tried earlier in our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written!

welderwonderwelderwonderover 1 year ago

A fabulous mother/son incest story. very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There should be more ..You had the chance to talk more ..and ?

welderwonderwelderwonder3 months ago

Definitely a 5 star story. You wrote about true love a son has for his mother. Make this a series especially with dad around. many story lines possible ie. cuckold? thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous