Fessing Up To Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I started to pump slowly and closed my eyes to focus on the feeling I was getting. I opened my eyes and looked at my cock sliding in & out of her pussy & I knew I wasn't going to last more than another minute. It was so hot to see her pubic hair go in when I pushed in and then to see it drag back across my cock as I pulled out. I looked over my shoulder and saw us in the mirror. I had my hands on her hips and was pumping in & out of her at a steady pace. When I looked & saw her clinching her fists with the sheets under her and I saw her tits swinging freely back & forth.... I lost it!

I sank it as deep as I could just held it there as I felt the cum flowing up my cock & then I reached around her & took hold of her tits and my stomach rested on her ass as I felt the cum gush out of my cock and into her pussy. I didn't move for about 30 seconds as I just sat there & enjoyed the feeling I was getting.

As I pulled out of her I could see cum literally dripping down the side of her inner thigh and she reached for a towel and put it between her legs. We both laid down again and all I said was, "Thank you, mom." She responded by saying, "Its ok. That was nice."

I think both of us dosed off for a few minutes then. Next thing I know is I hear a snowmobile go by outside somewhere & it woke us up. Mom still had her eyes closed & said, "I think we should get going here." And then I said, I know but look at this." My cock was hard again and I wanted to go again. She opened her eyes to look down at it & shook her head and said, "John, how nice it must be to be young like that. But I think this has been enough ok. Maybe we can talk about this another time ok?"

So I said to her, "Alright but do you mind if I take care of this myself?" She said, "What do you mean?" I said, "I mean can I masturbate?" She said, "Do you want me to leave?

I said, "No. If you don't mind I want to look at you while I do it ok?" She got a strange look on her face and then nodded her head yes.

So I got on my knees at her side and started to stroke myself as I looked at her body. She laid there perfectly still as I jerked off. I reached out with my right hand and massaged her right breast while I jerked. I was replaying in my mind what had just happened and I was feeling her nipple. It didn't take more than a minute for me to cum. I didn't think she would find it erotic to cum on her so I caught the cum in my hand. I said again, "Thank you." She nodded her head & said, "I need to get cleaned up & dressed. We will talk about this when we have more time."

So she stood up, picked her clothes up off the floor and left the room to go into the bathroom. After I had dressed & gone back near the living room.... she was already in the kitchen getting things ready for dinner. I went up to her & said, "Thanks mom. I guess I should get going. Call me when you are ok with talking more ok?" She nodded her head & said, "Ok."

And then I left to go home.

Give me a response. In detail if you can.

12