Fever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were two tigers casing the building. I went to walk up to the building and as I did, I was nearly ran down by whom ever was walking. "Excuse me," was the mumbled reply. I felt the blood began to surge in my ears and my heart almost stopped beating. Turning around, I looked at the retreating figure. At once I sensed that he was afraid. I called out to him. "Are you alright, young man?" He didn't stop, just kept going. I assumed that what ever it was, he hadn't heard me, so I called louder to him. He stopped and looked over to where I stood. "Are you alright?" I inquired, curious.

The boy stared up at me for a second, without saying much and then as if coming to a conclusion, he came over to where I was. Although he was only ten, he stood only a few inches shorter than me. When his eyes met mine, I heard the sharp intake of breath. Ok, I expected a lot of things, but not for him to be breathless.

I smiled sweetly at him, "Are you alright?" I questioned for the third time. He smiled back, "My sister is stuck in that building, do you think you can help me get her out?" As he stared at me, I felt my brain go to mush. He was older than ten years. This I could tell by looking in his eyes. His long curly lashes were beautifully arched in the bright moon light, which added a sheen to beautiful round eyes.

I stared transfixed at the smoothness of his flesh, a deep brown, his features that of an Ethiopian. He was so handsome it was incomprehensible.

As my gaze went over his form, I could see that for his age he was well developed with thick muscular arms. I could also see that he was dressed as a vampire. This brought a smile to my features. "Excuse me." I heard him say, his tone tender, interrupting my thoughts. I cleared my throat, "oh, yes...I can help." I turned with him toward the building and just as we were three fourths of the way there, I felt something stop me.

Something strong, as if I was being pushed back. It was then I understood why those animals were pacing the building. I understood where exactly we were.

I felt a fear come over me like never before. Grabbing him by the hand, I pulled him away from the building. Walking further out toward the walkway, I explained to him that I couldn't go in there. He asked why. I explained to him that my kind wasn't welcomed. He just tilted his head with a strange look in his eyes. This caused me to put my hand up to my hair, a thick and full afro. As I patted the soft curls I felt something weird come over me.

I suddenly felt insecure. This was weird, because I wasn't emotional. Not in the least bit. Especially since my creator wasn't. I have never been sensitive to another person before in my life, especially not a human. He nodded his head,

"So which are you?" He inquired.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"If you were human, beautiful, you'd be able to go up to that building, but you can't. Why not?"

I averted my eyes elsewhere. I think I liked looking at him from afar. This close up thing wasn't too good for my emotional state. A state I had no idea existed. "Perhaps not everyone is as brave as you and your sister were, besides there are animals roaming the grounds. Prospects don't look too promising for your sister."

He gave me a smile, "Prospects, perhaps? Where are you from, England or something? Kids here don't talk like that." He stated.

"I speak as well as any other individual."

He shook his head, "Nuh, uh. Where are you from. Not only that, but you have a funny accent."

I smiled, "I'm from East Africa."

"A real African beauty, huh?"

"How old are you?" I inquired, with a tease. I already knew the answer, but this was for show.

"Ten. I'll be eleven next month.How old are you?"

"Seventeen."

He lifted a brow. "Seventeen?" I could see the disappointment in his eyes. This caused me to smile, liking him even more.

"Yes. What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing. You...look younger, yet older somehow."

I laughed, "Well some people say I have an old soul."

He gave me a knowing grin. "They say the same about me. My aunt Jill always say that I'm a grown man trapped in a child's body."

Don't I know it. I thought. I turned my attention back at the warehouse. "So, what are you going to do about your sister?"

"Oh." He stated. He'd already forgotten about her. He turned back to the warehouse. "I guess I have to go get my parents." He stated.

"Yeah? How did she get in there?"

"The door was unlocked."

"Hmmm..." I stated intrigued now as to why he couldn't get in there. Was he indeed a vampire boy, or was it something else?

"But when I tried to pulll her out, she pulled further in and we were separated. The door shut closed and then locked.

I nodded my head to show that I was listening. Perhaps we should just wait til she come out.

~~

Tavis:

As the girl and I sat down, on top one of the many rocks that had been placed along the edge of the abandoned property, I stared at her, completely enthralled. She was a beautiful girl, her dark chocolate skin tone matching mine. She was a thick girl with muscle. I found this attractive, that she wasn't as slender as most girls her age or rather, most girls that went to my school.

My eyes took in the big afro she'd tied back with a ribbon, the big colored earrings she wore. I wasn't sure what color, but I could definitely see that they were dark. Her almond shaped eyes were large in her face. Her forehead was short in the front, with high cheekbones and a long length that stretched to her mouth.

Once there, her lips were full and beautifully plumped. I stared in awe at just how pretty she was in general. With no makeup, that was saying a lot. Her nose was small, yet wide like many of my kind and the dress she wore flattered her figure. It was a long black dress that touched her ankles.

As I stared, I found myself wondering why she didn't feel the need to beautify herself like many girls her age did. Like my sister did, who thought she was the business when it came to all the girls in her class. Which I wouldn't lie. My sister was really pretty but her attitude stank.

However, after being around this girl I found myself surprised that she'd wait with me without knowing who I was and she even took an interest in helping me. This intrigued me even more that she was nice enough to do that. Clearing my throat, I found myself wondering what type of person she was.

Did she like the same type of things I liked? Did she think today's cartoons were stupid as I did? Did she enjoy reading Hemingway, or Moby Dick? Would she want to go the library with me if I asked her? Did she enjoy that stupid pop music or was she more sophisticated? I didn't know but I wanted to know. Then as I was thinking this, I caught myself.

I was ten years old. What ten year old would be thinking the way I did? Why couldn't I think like most kids my age? Who do you know that liked girls older than them at my age? I didn't know anybody. As a matter of fact, that's why I didn't play with kids my age- we didn't understand one another.

My attention going back to her, I found myself staring really hard at the beautiful dark flawless marble like skin tone. She was so beautiful. As her eyes came up to me, I felt my heart jump in excitement. Those eyes looked like they knew more than what they were telling. This caused me to feel peculiar.

I cleared my throat. "What's your name?" I inquired, unable to look away. Just as she was about to answer, I heard my sister say, "You still here?" I looked up and sure enough, she was coming down the walk way. I stood. "Yeah, I'm here."

"I thought you were going to run and tell mommy?" She whimpered, her expression agitated yet teasing.

"You lucky I didn't you twerp, otherwise, they'd tan your hide."

She growled, "Uh, there you go again with them old folk words. I swear you should go back to where ever decade you came out of."

"Folk is an old word too."

"Whatever. Why are you sitting way out here?" She inquired as she made her way closer to where I was. It was then I saw her stop, a good sixty feet in front of me. Her gaze left my face and I knew that she'd picked up the fact that the young girl was there.

"Get away from her Tavis." She stated.

I crossed my arms over my chest defiantly. "Bull, you can't tell me what to do."

"She's a blood sucker. She could kill you with one bite."

I rolled my eyes, "What ever turd. She was just there to help and believe me, if she wanted to bite me, I'd let her."

"This is not the time for games, step away."

Just then I heard a sigh and my companion explained herself,"I didn't mean any harm. I was waiting with him for you."

Olivia leered her eyes at my guest. "I bet you were." She stated. "Tavis, this is my last time tell you...get..away..from..her."Her tone was hot enough to melt acid, yet calm enough to freeze ice.

"Olivia, come on..." I stated, "If she was going to bite me, she would have already.

Just then I felt something in my heart quicken, almost like fear and I couldn't understand why. Turning around, that's when I saw the grief stricken look on her face, "I have to go." She whispered. All too quickly, she vanished.

~

Tavis:

"I specifically warned you both not to go too far and what did you do?" Mrs. Gregoire stated as she looked at both her children. "Stefan and I have been around town looking for you, me afraid that someone or thing could have killed you and where were you?"

She inquired, her arms crossed over one another. "The old warehouse. That place is forbidden. Didn't Stefan make that all too clear concerning you?" She answered her own question and gave off another while she wore down the padding in the carpet pacing back and forth, sorely vexed at her children for disobeying strict orders to not go there.

"We only wanted to see what was out there." I stated defensively.

"There are things out there that are not good for you, I thought we explained this already. Before we moved here, we explained to you that the warehouse was off limits and why. DESPITE your CURIOSITY, neither of you should have gone. It's dangerous out there."

"We made it out alive didn't we?" Olivia stated, her tone defiant. I could tell by her voice that she about had enough of this conversation.

"That's beside the point." Stefan put in. She cut her eyes at him, "I bet it is. You guys need to relax and chill out, we only went up there to see what all the fuss was about and as most grown ups are, you're paranoid." She stated. I moved away from her, sure that my mom would slap the taste out of her mouth, metaphorically of course.

My mom came toward her to do just that, when Stefan put his hand out and stopped her, "Little girl. You may be thirteen, but you're not grown and we won't tolerate you acting like it. I'm advising you right now to get your act together, and start acting like you know your place." He stated, his tone dripping with a quiet anger.

She rolled her eyes, "You aren't my dad, so you can't tell me what..." before she even got the words out of her mouth, mom reached over and smacked her so hard in her mouth, it made me wince. "Don't start with me Olivia Petty because if you keep going at the rate you're going there won't be enough left of you to pick up off the floor." Mom stated.

I turned my eyes to her, wondering when she would ever learn that she and mom were cut from the same cloth. Mom was like her and the quickest thing to a grade a butt whipping was to get smart with her.

As if taking the hint, Olivia quieted down and sat down in her seat, not saying much, just sulking. Mom went back to her lecture. "Now, I expect more out of you because you're older but you obviously can't handle the responsibilities of being an older sibling, so I don't want either of you going anywhere except home and school for the next two weeks. If Stefan or I have to search for you one time and I mean one time, you are going to be in the worse pickle you've ever been in and I mean that."

Inside I was seething, sure that because of Olivia mom had grounded us.

Olivia didn't say anything, she just sat there quiet. I stared at her with a wondering thought. What no objections? Seriously? I interjected on our behalf, "Mom, please, we didn't mean anything by going there, honestly, we just wanted to see what was out there." I saw mom's face soften toward me. "I know Tavis, but the fact of the matter is you guys deliberately disobeyed our orders and we can't have that. What if Jr. had been with you? What if something would have happened to both of you?"

I exhaled, pleading our cause, "but it didn't. I mean we didn't get hurt. All we did was look at the building." I stated. "That's all."

She sighed, exasperated, "I don't want to hear anymore Tavis. Two weeks. After thinking about what could have happened, I don't expect you to disobey orders again. It is our job to protect you, to ensure that nothing happens to you and to know that you two had disappeared from our original meeting ground, is just too much. I don't want anything to happen to you. I told you that there are creatures out there, not just vampires, that use humans for their pleasure.

One of you could have been taken forever and then what? Suppose a killer was out? How would we have found you then? Suppose one of you would have accidentally been hurt and we couldn't get there in time? Do you understand what I mean? Do you see?" I flickered my eyes to the floor, saddened at my fate. Every time I listened to her, I got in trouble. It never failed. I inhaled sharply and stood up, "Alright mom. If it's alright, I'd like to be excused." I stated.

She glanced at me, her heart breaking, "Yeah, go ahead. I would prefer that you guys just went to bed tonight and check your windows, to make sure their locked, please."

I nodded my head and resigned to my fate, walked upstairs to my room.

~~

"You don't think two weeks was a bit harsh, Odilia?" Stefan asked, as he and his wife made their way to the den, for some quiet time. The den was off the back of the house, away from the living room and upstairs of the house. There was a dissension of three stairs and then hard wood floors.

There was a pool table in one area of the den, with a bathroom to the left of that. To the right was another step where they took it to the couch where the television sat for any friends that Tavis and Olivia brought over during the day.

"I don't think it's harsh," Odilia stated, falling down on the Magenta colored sofa. The thick cushions welcomed the rest of her form as it sank down into their plushness. "They both need to learn how to obey, follow rules."

"You know Olivia put Tavis up to it. Every time they go off together, he ends up in trouble." Stefan stated.

"Yeah, well maybe he needs to stop following after her."

"He can't. He feels like it's his obligation to protect her and that's why he goes after her."

"Alright doctor Phil."

Stefan laughed, "look, I was a kid once, it may have been along time ago, but not too long ago. I also know how it is for boys his age. Even though she's his big sister, she's still his little sister in some ways. He sees it as his responsibility to protect her." He stated, his tone rational.

Odilia glanced over at him with a gleam in her eye. "I told you you show too much favoritism."

"It's not that, Odilia. I just feel as though you gave them too much time. I mean, I don't think them disobeying should warrant a two week punishment."

Odilia glanced at her husband, seeing compassion in his eyes. A warmth gripped her heart and she felt a wave of pleasure settle over her. Scooting over to where he was, she sat down next to him and grabbed a hold of his tie, sliding it through her hands. "You really are a big teddy bear you know."

He chuckled, "I'm just saying..."

"I thought vampires were supposed to be void, motionless, just without any type of feeling what so ever."

He exhaled sharply, "It seems as though since meeting you I've developed a soft spot."

"Have you now?" Her fingers gracefully undid the knot he'd tied and he watched as she pulled the tie loose from around his neck. "Yes."

His eyes watched hers as she slid the tie out of it's place. She whispered, "I see."

The passion in his eyes caused her heart to thud hard against her chest, a wetness began in her center immediately. "I see I'm not the only one who gets emotional."

She let out a seductive laugh, at least to his ears, that's the way it sounded. His gaze went to her eyes and he whispered,"Mihi Parva Vixen." His hands went to her face, running along her features, describing them as he touched them,

"Donec, altum ossa genis." His hands touched her cheekbones. And then went to her nose, "Bellus ut puga." This caused her to lick her lips. Dammit, she cursed herself for not learning Latin. But then she supposed if she understood it, she wouldn't be throbbing and pulsating in her panties.

She could feel the liquids as they gathered and began to slacken the area between her thighs. He felt his own heat escalate in response to the beautiful scent of her. As she began to undue a button, his hands went to her mouth, outlining her bottom lip. His eyes shined bright, as they settled upon those plump juicy lips.

He felt a moan escape his lips at the thought of sucking them into his mouth. Attempting to get up, he felt his erection climb as she shoved him back down. She smiled, leaned forward and whispered, "Hold still." He grabbed her face and forcefully pushed her mouth against his. She sighed when his lips touched hers and began to move against them.

Immediately the tingles began and she felt her nipples perk at the sensations he pulled from her with just this kiss.

The beautiful sensual way his mouth began to first nip and then suck on her bottom lip, caused her to feel heady. His touch so tender and hot, it made her melt with desire. She kissed him back with equal fervency. He finally released her lip, leaving it hot, and all the blood flowing heavily. His lips began to separate her lips, prying toward the beautiful wet salty taste there. When she welcomed him, her body began to get hotter. His hands had long since began their sculpting of her body. He'd ran down her throat, to her chest and was now pinching her nipples.

He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to him. She gasped when her moistness touched his pants, causing another wave of hot tingles to explode within her womanhood. Stefan left her nipples. He wanted to explore her sweltering cavity as he pushed her beyond the brink of desire.

His gaze lowering to her woman hood, his mouth moistened with ardent desire as he looked at her beautiful pussy. The vulva was already open and her labia minor were protruding through, the slick wetness coating the outside made his nostrils flare up. The dress she'd worn had risen above her hips and it drove him crazy to know that she hadn't been wearing any underwear the whole time they were outside.

This caused him to harden even more. She whispered, "You like baby?" He reached down his hand and ran it over the beautifully shaved mound. The light brown skin looked so gorgeous and felt as if it was on fire.

He bit down on his bottom lip, her scent was dancing around in his nose, signaling to his brain his need. He whispered, "Fucking sexiest pussy ever." As he spoke, his lating accent thick, another vibration was felt within her and he was rewarded with the view of her pussy rubbing against his slacks, more like sliding because that's what it did.

A tight grip on her thighs, he pulled her into him, desperate to feel that warmth seeping through them. She moaned, "Oh baby." His gaze still transfixed on the puckering of her clit as it too juiced with life, he felt an overwhelming hunger sweep through his mouth. "Mea Pussy. Aeraque dissiliunt."