Fever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flipping her over onto her back, within seconds he'd found his way down to her wetness and began to suck her vulva into his mouth, as much of it as he could. He could feel the moisture leaking from his head as he continued to ravish her woman hood.

She screamed when he latched onto her clitoris, sucking in the heavily pulsing bud. "Oh baby." His mouth was vigorous as it ate at her, taking in all her liquids, wanting to feel more. He carefully slid two fingers into her whole, feeling around, loving the way her vagina clamped down on them as he tore through her juices.

The liquids pooled around his fingers as his tongue began to stroke the underside of her clit. He stroked deeply, yet tenderly, yeilding her desire, feeling the quivering that began in her thighs first.

His fingers picked up their pace as she let out a torrent, "Oh God, Stefan, Baby." Her breathing became mixed in with her words, causing her Voice to become low and breathy, "More baby, more."

His deep voice made her pussy hum even more as she let out a loud breath. "Oh...oh..."

He whispered, "Cum for me Odilia, give it to me." As if on command, her pussy clenched down on his fingers one last time and she was caught up in a hard orgasm as her juices ran with quick speed down the length of his fingers. Upon seeing that, he lowered his head and fastened onto her clit again.

He was rewarded with another one just as hard as the last, this one causing her to push up against his hands. "Fuck!" He shouted as his own eruption caught him off guard. He felt the hot stream of cum hit his pants as he brought her to a final climax.

He could count on both hands and feet how many times her orgasms were so intense and explosive within his own senses that it brought him an unwanted orgasm as well. The thing he disliked most about these impromptu orgasms, was it drove him into a deeper hunger. As he completed this one, he undid his pants and didn't get them past his knees as he grasped her hips and pulled her down onto his cock.

"Shit," She screamed as he pounded into her hotness, bringing on a new wave of wetness with it. As he pummeled, she gasped, her words caught in her throat. He continued his long deep strokes into her. She opened her legs more. Pushing her down on the couch, he pressed her back into it as his hips thrust into her, hard and heavy, causing her to groan. As he pushed into her, she could feel his hardness hitting her cervix, causing her to spasm out of control. She whispered, "Yes, oh, Stefan...yes- baby."

He continued pumping ferociously until she twitched and her body locked in a very hard orgasm. He felt her pussy explode on his cock, milking it hard. He growled as he picked up the pace, coming closer to his own orgasm as he did. She groaned once more and he was rewarded a fifth orgasm as she locked her legs around him and pulled him into her.

He grounded up against her as his own seed spilled hard and heavy into her, filling her to the point of flowing. He groaned, his body spent, muscles rippling in every area as he weakly held his balance. She was trembling so bad that he could tell it was from a state of shock.

Her teeth chattered and she couldn't speak, her breathing was so heavy. Once they calmed down, he looked down at her, her dress still above her hips and smiled, finally admitting that the dress was hot.

It was made even hotter as a rag. He'd somehow managed to rip open the top. The weirdest thing was he didn't remember doing that. I TOLD YOU! Her mind whispered to his rather loudly. He chuckled inside, I guess you did baby. I enjoyed every bit of it. As he stared at her face, a smile formed on her beautiful mouth.

~~