Fever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made his way to the farm and into the barn where he made himself a bed in the hay. In the morning, he would somehow get himself to town, to find a 'visible' means of supporting himself, one which wouldn't raise suspicion.

Best laid plans...Lorenz was awakened by something repeatedly jabbing him in the butt. When he tried to push it away, he discovered it was a pitchfork, being wielded by an angry, but angelic looking, young woman. "Hey, t'amp, gi'you' bu' up 'n' gi' ou' a he'e. I' Pap catch' 'ou, he' ca' th' she'ff 'n' ha' 'ou th'own I' th' ja'l. W' do't li' tespase's he', no' si'ce o'e o' 'ou 'un off w'h ou' p'ize pi'. No' gi'!"

Hearing her garbled speech, Lorenz took a closer look, and noticed she only used one hand on the pitchfork. The other, claw like, was held against her chest; spastic, he correctly guessed. From her actions, he inferred if he didn't get up and get gone, her Pap would call the sheriff and have Lorenz thrown in the jail. Something about a missing pig. (For clarity, the young woman's speech will be presented as clear speech.)

"Young lady, I can't 'git' until you stop poking me with that thing. I am not a tramp. I am a teacher, of sorts, traveling the countryside, getting to know the people and the land so I can write a book. If you would be so kind as to take me to your father, perhaps he would let me work for him for room and board and some small amount of pocket money for my pipe."

"I doubt it."

"You doubt what?" asked Lorenz, puzzled. During his little speech, which should have charmed the naif by itself, he had been projecting feelings of trust and acceptance strong enough to have turned one's harshest critic to their biggest fan. Ordinarily, only a mentalist with strong capabilities who had identified the emanations would have been able to resist them.

"All of it. Mostly yer lyin', but I guess you ain't no tramp. Okay, I'll take you to Pap 'n' see what he says. He could use some man help with the heavy work. You look a bit scrawny, but if you work out, you'll strengthen up quick."

"What's your name, young lady?"

"Penny; Miss Morrow to you. What's yourn?"

"Lorenz."

"Lawrnce what?"

"No, Lorenz," he replied and spelled it for her. "And there isn't any what, just Lorenz."

"Don't you have a family?" she asked, looking at him curiously. Everyone had a family, didn't they?

"Yes, a very large family. But everyone knows me, and I'm the only Lorenz, so I don't need a family name.

"Now your just funnin' at me. I can tell. I know when folks is funnin', 'n' I can tell if they're lyin' to hide somthin' or if it's a lie to cheat or git a 'vantage. You're hidin' somethin', but it ain't nothin'll hurt me or Pap. C'mon, he's down with the animals."

Down by the stock pen, Pap was looking over his pigs to choose which to slaughter next month. He watched Penny as she limped across the barnyard, leading a stranger. She'd told him at breakfast she thought there was someone in the barn. He shook his head, telling himself for the umteenth time he had to learn to trust her feelings about people and the future. The few times she had been wrong, it had been a question of how much, not of if something happened.

In her garbled shorthand way of talking, she told him what the stranger had told her. He looked at her and cocked his head, asking if the man was okay. "He's not used to farm work," she said, "but he's smart and will learn; and if he's wanted by the law, it's not around here, 'n' I don't git the sense he's gonna cut our throats in the night," she went on with a smile at Lorenz. "But when he leaves, he'll probably steal a chicken."

"Long as it's not a laying hen. Okay, he can sleep in the barn until the weather turns, if he stays that long. Set him up in the inside stall."

"Inside? Won't it be cooler in the outside stall?"

"Prob'ly, but the piss drain goes out that wall. Don't think he wants to sleep with his head in a privey. Do you?" he asked, speaking to Lorenz for the first time. He stuck out his hand. "Name's Dave. Call me Dave or Pap; I answer to both."

"Thank you, Dave. For the job and the bed. My name is Lorenz. In spite of what your daughter implied, I am not wanted anywhere by the law. A few of the townfolk in the last town I lived in were suspicious about how I was able to cure some people who had been sickly for a long time simply by talking to them."

"You a doctor? Could you fix Penny? Even jus' the way she talks. She's a pretty gal, but because o' the way she is and talks, none of the fellas 'roun' here wanna have anythin' to do with her. There were a few when she was in school, and a couple for a while at church, but noone in the past three or four years. 'Tain't nacheral for her to be alone like she is."

"Has she been like this since she was born?"

Pap nodded. "Yep, she was born with the cord around her neck. Doc was busy tryin' to save the wife and didn't see it for a few minutes, until the nurse said sumpin. Doc realized he couldn't save both, so he saved the one he was sure he could."

"I'm afraid her brain was affected in a way that can't be fixed. Has she always had second sight?"

"You mean her ability to see into people 'n' stuff like that. Naw, thet came on when she started showing her womanly traits, if you know..."

"I understand. How old is she?" Penny had walked away from the stock pen to check on some young animals. She returned in time to hear the last exchange.

"I'm right here. Why not ask me, Lorri?" she grinned.

Lorenz looked at her and mentally answered, "because you weren't here when I asked. And the name is Lorenz." Penny stood there, her head cocked, waiting for an answer. When he didn't get an immediate answer, he repeated it aloud.

She grinned, and answered, "I'm twenty-two, last June, 'n' I been able to read people since I was twelve, when I left school." She turned to walk away. "C'mon, I'll help you with the stall so it's comf'table for you." She took a couple of steps, then added, "Lorri."

Lorenz grinned, recognizing the teasing tone. He turned to the father. "Dave..."

"You heard what I told you. She ain't no virgin; I seed to that when she was eighteen myself. If'n she don't want you to, you won't be able to. But, if I'm readin' her right, you won't be much good the rest o' the week."

By the time Lorenz caught up to Penny, she was on her knees, spreading straw over the floor of the stall. She had already piled some at the back and covered it with a thick blanket. She was facing away from the opening to the stall, presenting him with a shapely ass, which he began to admire.

"You can keep your dirty thoughts to y'self," she said, acknowledging his presence. "I kin feel you pushing your thoughts at me, wantin' to do things to me." She turned over, to sit on the floor of the stall and face him. "I heard you back there, telling me why you were askin' Pap my age. What else can you do with your mind?" Her smile grew saucy, and lit up her eyes. "Can you do this?"

And suddenly Lorenz felt some one sucking on his rapidly growing cock. Before he really appreciated it, he was spewing cum out the end of a very sensitive member. Penny sat there, grinning like the Cheshire cat. Lorenz looked at her as she opened her mouth and showed him all his cum. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed.

He grinned and mentally said thank you. "You're welcome," came the reply. Her grin turned to fright as Lorenz mentally pushed her back and physically straddled her knees. "Relax," he told her. "I'm just going to return the favor." She continued to struggle, until she felt a strange, unknown to her, sensation, like wet velvet lapping at her private place, Pap's hole, she called it.

Lorenz grabbed her hands with his and locked his eyes on hers and began to mentally stimulate her labia, perineum, and clit, bringing her to the edge, but not pushing her over it into a climax, until he sensed her desperation to come. He cycled her one more time, then stimulated her to orgasm, the first time, for her, it was not self induced. As she lay there recovering, he created the sensation of a cock penetrating her and filling her completely, stimulating every surface inside her hungry quim.

Penny's eyes flew open and her back arched, her mouth wide open in a silent scream. With a desperate show of strength, she flipped Lorenz onto his back and straddled him. With her one good hand she opened his pants and fished out his erection.

"If'n your gonna fuck with me, then goddam it, fuck me!" she kept saying as she impaled herself on his rampant staff. She posted on him for several seconds before experiencing her first orgasm on a cock. Pap had used her once or twice month since her eighteenth birthday, coming to her bed on his way to his own. He would crawl over her, enter her, come, and leave to sleep alone.

For him, it was a physical need she could satisfy. He could not understand why using her in this way was wrong; there were several times in the Bible when fathers used their daughters, and The Book said to spill your seed on the ground was a sin. Unfortunately for Penny, it didn't say anything about being responsible for the woman's pleasure.

Lorenz, on the other hand, was familiar with said obligation, and began to meet it, several times. By the time he had deposited his second load of manseed in her hungry quim, she was reduced to laughing, crying and babbling about his wonderful cock. After emptying his sack the second time, he lay down beside her and wrapped his arms around her.

When her breathing had more or less normalized, she looked at him and smiled. "I think you should plan on moving into the house with Pap and me. You c'n share my bed. You'll have to give Pap a turn or two each month, but he don' take long, jus' a couple minutes."

"That's okay, it'll only be for a few months."

"What do you mean?"

"In a few months, he'll have to stop anyway. You'll be too big to accommodate him, with the baby and all."

"What baby?" she demanded.

"The one we just made, a little girl."

"How can you know that?"

"The same way you know things. I just do."

"Pap's gonna be awful mad." She thought a minute, then laughed. Lorenz gave her a quizzical look. "I just thought somethin' funny–Pap's gonna be pissed." Lorenz shook his head and tsk'd at her. She stuck her tongue out at him, then laughed and hugged him with her good arm. "I'll name her Esther, a good Biblical name."

Lorenz moved into the farmhouse that afternoon, surprising Pap when he found his new farmhand and daughter, nude, busy copulating on the couch when he came in at suppertime. He started to back out of the room, when he was seen by Lorenz. "Wait, Dave, and you can have your turn in just a minute."

Pap, shocked, stopped and continued to observe as the young couple orgasmed. He watched as Lorenz withdrew, then kissed Penny on the spot he had just vacated, cleaning the area for her father. When he was satisfied Penny was ready, Lorenz moved up and kissed her mouth, to share the cream he had extracted from her vagina. Pap was surprised at the sounds of satisfaction which came from her.

He began to take off his coveralls. "Not yet, Pappy," said Penny. "First, you need to sit down in the armchair and put your feet up." Puzzled, the older man did as he was told. "No, uncross your ankles and move your feet out to the edge of the hassock." As the farmer complied, he felt something begin to tickle the inside of his legs as it inched up his thighs. He tried to scratch, but was unable to move his hands. "Just relax. Pap. Everything is okay," his daughter assured him. "Does this remind you of anything, Pap?"

While her father sat back and enjoyed the sensations, he tried to remember what they reminded him of. Back before Penny was born, was even thought of, he and his wife had had a passionate relationship, loving, feeling, tasting each other. Sometimes, she would caress his chest and stomach with the tip of her tongue. That's what this felt like, someone running their tongue in circles on the inside of his legs. The memory intensified the sensation, and Pap moaned, his erection reaching its full length.

He felt the tongue lapping at his balls; a mouth closing on them, sucking them into the warm cavity. Instinctually, his hips thrust up, out of the chair. The warm feeling evaporated, to be replaced by the sensation of a tongue traveling up the bottom of his cock, tracing tiny circles, teasing around the ridge of his crown, engulfing the head and swallowing all of him.

With a roar, his hips fucking the air, the farmer had one of, if not the most intense orgasm of his life. He was surprised when there was no dampness inside his long johns. He looked at his daughter, who was smiling at him. She opened her mouth to show him his cream, then swallowed it, grinning at him.

"Now, Pap," she smiled, "now you can fuck me." Looking at his daughter, lying there nude, watching him, Pap stood up and stripped, revealing a barrel-like torso, supported by muscular legs, sporting a thick six-incher. He moved to the couch and got on his knees between his daughter's thighs.

"Are you certain, Penny? You don't have to let me do this."

"Pap, if I didn't want you here, in me, you would still be out plowing the fields. Now, shut the fuck up and treat me like a man treats a woman. Fuck me, Pap; fuck me good. Sucking you off like that will let you fuck me longer. See if you can make me come with you."

A few minutes later, she recognized the signals he was close to coming. "Slow down, Pappy, not yet. Keep fucking me, just go slower; that's it, like that. Oh, Pap, that feels so good. Uh oh, Paps, it's starting. Faster, Pap, harder, that's right, fuck your little girl Pappy, fill her hole with your cream, c'mon Pappy, fill my pappyhole, oh oh oh oh yessss!"

Her arms and legs flew around him as his cream bathed the inside of her pappy hole. Her lips found his, and her tongue invaded his mouth, assaulting his tongue. It was the first passionate kiss he had since his wife died. His cock stopped shrinking and started to grow.

"Yes, Pap. Do it again. We won't be able to in a while. I'll be too big."

"What do you mean?" he asked, pushing up on his hands.

"Lorenz says he and I made a baby this afternoon, a little girl."

Pap pushed his hips back as far as Penny would let him. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"I can't copulate with a woman carrying another man's child. It's wrong."

"Pap, you been fucking your daughter like she was a whore for four years; climb on, stick it in, come and leave, never thinking about whether I wanted it, or enjoyed it. That was wrong, too, but it didn't stop you.

"You told me fornication isn't a sin, that the sin is adultery, screwing with someone other than who you're married to. Well, I ain't married an' neither are you, nor is Lorenz. So where is the wrong as long as we all agree?" She tightened her thighs, pulling him back into her. "C'mon, Pap; I'm waiting."

Lorenz stayed with Penny and her Pap for five years. He attended church with them, shopped with them, and entertained neighbors with exchanged dinner visits. He came to be accepted as her man. He didn't really leave. A carnival had passed through town, with a mentalist show performed by a man Lorenz knew.

The man offered him a partnership in the act, and in a few years, the whole thing if he would join the carnival. He agreed to give it a try. He would be home on the farm with his family for nearly six months in the wintertime, and would be able to get one long weekend a month to visit them.

The plan worked for three years. The summer of 1938 the carnival was traveling the fair circuit on the western shore of the Mississippi. One night, early in July, Penny heard the news of a prison break upstate, and felt a wave of fear pass through her.

The next morning, as she and Esther cleaned up from breakfast, she sensed that something had happened to Pap. She sent a telepathic message to Lorenz, who at that instant was involved in a dispute with the carnival owner about where on the sideshow line-up he would be located. It wasn't until she screamed that he became aware of her plight.

When Lorenz did not immediately answer her call, Penny told Esther to go to the pantry in the cellar and to hide, to stay there until her daddy came for her. Then she waited for the man she knew would be coming soon. Her job was to get him as far from the house as she could, and to keep him occupied until Lorenz got there.

It seemed like forever before she heard the steps on the back porch, then the screen door slammed shut behind the escapee. She jumped and turned around to see a tall, rangy, dark haired man still in prison clothes.

Billy Davis had spent twelve of his twenty-seven years in jail, five of them in his current sentence of twenty to life for participating in a grocery store robbery which resulted in the death of the owner and his ten year old daughter. He had been in the car, and drove the shooter away, which made him guilty as well, in the eyes of the law, not his. He felt he was wrongfully accused and convicted.

His five years inside, away from women, forced to submit to the demands of the convict bosses, had made him mean and horny. And in front of him, he realized, was a woman who would not be able to put up much of a fight. He showed her the gun he had taken from the prison guard. "Don't make me use this," he said, with menace in his voice. Penny shook her head.

"You gonna be good; do as I say?" he asked, his voice low, nearly a growl. Penny nodded, screaming for Lorenz in her head. Holding the gun in his left hand, Billy approached her. He stopped about half a foot in front of her, not yet touching her. "The old man, was he your man?"

Penny noted the word was, closed her eyes and said a prayer for Pap. Then she nodded. "Too bad. Since he ain't able to protect you, you just do as I say, and, maybe, when I leave, you'll still be breathin''"

Penny let her eyes go wide with fear. Where the fuck was Lorenz? When Billy put his hand up to touch her breast, she shrank back from him, but didn't otherwise protest. He just laughed and fondled her left breast through her shirt.

When her nipple responded, he unbuttoned the two buttons holding her shirt closed over her tits. He pushed the pistol into the waistband of his pants and reached up to pull her shirt off her shoulders. Her knee came up into his crotch with all the force her good leg could muster.

It was enough to double him over, giving her the opportunity to get out of the house and on her way to the barn. She was half way there when she heard the screen door slam. She just made it inside the barn when she heard the pistol fire, and the bullet enter the barn wood just over her head. She ran to the stall where she and Lorenz had first made love and screamed for him again.

Billy appeared in the entrance to the stall. "Okay, cunt! After I fuck you until I'm too fucking sore to get it up, I'm gonna shove this pistol in your cunt and empty it." He walked to where she was cowering on the floor.

"Look at me!" he ordered her. When she tilted her head back to look up at him, he struck her, backhanded, breaking her nose. The follow up slap, on the other side of her face, knocked her onto her back, her head in the corner of the stall. With the pistol still in his left hand, Billy fell on her.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," said Lorenz, quietly. Penny breathed a sigh of relief. Billy rose to his knees and spun around, dragging the gun across Penny's chest. The front sight caught in her open shirt. When Billy jerked it to aim at Lorenz, the firearm discharged, killing her instantly.

Lorenz was immediately conscious of a huge sense of loss, and was momentarily disoriented. Billy pulled the gun free of its impediment and aimed it at the man in the doorway. Three times he pulled the trigger. Three times nothing happened. Suddenly, to Billy's surprise and dismay, his hand was empty.