Fever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers

There was a pain in his head. Excruciating, wiping out any consciousness of his surroundings, erasing every sensation and awareness except for the blinding pain. When the pain had abated sufficiently to allow Billy to open his eyes, he saw he was naked, draped over bales of hay and straw so his exposed ass was about three and a half feet above the ground. He was tied with ropes, fastened to his wrists and ankles, which ran under the bales, so he couldn't move.

He saw the man he had tried to kill coming from the barn with a coffee can and a paint brush. Lorenz stuck the can under Billy's nose. It smelled like ammoniated fish oil. "Reeks, doesn't it?" Lorenz asked, rhetorically. "Makes male stock animals hornier than any con you ever dealt with in prison.

"When I bring the plow horse out and get him downwind of you, his cock will reach eighteen inches in a second, and he will want to put it right in the middle of the source of the smell," he continued, painting Billy's asshole. "And the bull...hear him over there? After the horse, you'll consider him a treat."

Billy tried to scream, only to learn his prison shirt had been made into a ball gag. Lorenz disappeared back into the barn, to reappear with the horse in a minute.

Billy was still alive, albeit barely, when the horse and bull finally finished with him an hour later. His left shoulder and a few ribs were broken where the horse had given him a love tap, and his back was bruised and torn where the two animals had danced and bitten on him.

Lorenz levitated him so his chest rested on the top rail of the stock yard fence, his arms out to the side, to be tied so Billy was unable to move or twist out of the way. His feet were tied in place on top the straw bales. When he realized the position he was in, Billy released a sigh of relief. In this position, about the only animal in the world that could fuck his ass would be a giraffe, and there weren't any of them around.

When he saw Lorenz lead the two calves into the barnyard, he didn't think anything of it. Have you ever watched a calf feed? They latch on to a teat–one of those long skinny things, sort of look like a flaccid cock, hanging from the cow's udder–and try to suck the cow dry. If, for whatever reason, the milk doesn't flow, the calf bumps the udder with its head, and keeps bumping harder until the milk starts. Billy passed out from the pain on the fourth bump to his nutsack.

When he came to and looked around, there was his nemesis digging in the shit pile by the barn. Billy felt himself rising in the air from the ground and being turned so he was face down. Anticipating being shoved face first in the space Lorenz had prepared, he began to struggle to turn over, to stand, to get away somehow. Lorenz looked at him and smiled, not a friendly smile, and let him drop, landing on his swollen cock and balls.

Billy struggled to his feet and hobbled toward the gate on the other side of the yard. Just as he reached it, he tripped on something. He felt himself being flipped over on his back, and dragged on the ground by his heel, abrading his back.

About half way across, he was flipped over again, and dragged the rest of the way, his cock caught under his belly, his swollen balls bouncing on the hard packed surface. By the time he reached the shit pile, he looked as if some one had sand papered his back, ass, chest, stomach, cock and balls. His whole body was on fire with the pain.

Lorenz bent over him, speaking softly, almost kindly. "Those scrapes must burn like hell." Billy nodded, his eyes full of tears, the ball gag still in place. "Well, what you need to stop the burning is a poultice to draw the pain out."

That made sense to Billy. His gram had used poultices on burns, sores, and infections. He nodded vigorously. "Well, we got the best poultice material right here," grinned Lorenz, and picked Billy up and tossed him into the shit pile. Billy sank into the pile, and before he realized what was happening, was covered completely, except for his head.

Something on the surface of the pile was moving. Little red bugs. Oh shit! Suddenly Billy realized what they were. Under the mix of shit and straw covering his body he felt the red manure ants moving, itching, biting him, attacking the flesh under the scrapes and tears in his skin. When he felt them invade his facial cavities, he passed out in shock. He didn't wake up.

Lorenz went to find his daughter. He had her pack up some toys while he packed up her clothes. Pap had family in town, a married brother without children. He took her to them, and with his mental powers, convinced them to take her in, promising to be back as often as he could to see her. He planted the suggestion in Esther, her aunt and uncle that she had been with them since the Fourth of July celebration.

Billy, when his skeleton was found by a deputy sheriff two weeks later, was identified by the convict number printed on his shirt, still balled up in his mouth. When the sheriff found the bodies of Pap and Penny, they didn't investigate too hard, accepting Lorenz's story, backed up by several other members of the carnival, that he had been with them in Iowa, three hundred miles away, that day.

Lorenz stayed with the carnival, eventually buying it and turning it into the traveling mentalist show he was to abandon so dramatically. He kept his promise to Esther, stopping back to see her at least three times a year, if not more. Eventually, she began to see Pap's brother as her father, and Lorenz became the romantic uncle figure so many girls dream of.

He was there for all her important dates, or soon thereafter. Most importantly, he was there when she discovered they had something in common–she had inherited her mother's powers, plus the ability to influence others. On her eighteenth birthday, he invited her to travel the summer with him, so he could train her. With her 'parents' blessing she accepted.

The next day he delayed their departure until it made it necessary for them to stop on the road overnight at one of the increasingly popular cabin parks. Already high on the adventure of traveling with her romantic uncle, she was easily persuaded to share a cabin. A cabin with a double bed.

Although she was a virgin, Esther was not naive. She knew what could happen; she knew what she wanted to happen. She had dreamed of her uncle many times, and of being seduced by him.

When they got in the cabin and she saw the lone double bed, she turned to Lorenz with a slight smile. "Uncle Lorenz, I hope I can count on you to be a gentleman."

He put his arms around her waist, and bending down to capture her lips, he replied, "Of course, dear child. You can always count on me to be a gentle man." Understanding the pun, Esther grinned and slipped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"Prove it," she challenged him. In a blink, to her squeal of joy, their clothes were gone, hung in the tiny closet. "Ooh, you have to teach me that trick. Can you put them back on the same way?"

"When it's time." He probed her mind to assess her experience and knowledge about what they were about to do. She had observed the animals on her cousin's farm (once her grandad's, she had been told), and had heard other girls talking about using their mouth on their boyfriends, but, other than letting her date cop a brief feel of her breasts, she had no direct experience. He led her to the bed and called a towel from the bathroom.

For the next thirty to forty minutes he manually explored her body and its reactions with her, bringing her to the brink of orgasm several times, but never pushing her over the edge. "Oh, god, Lorenz," she pleaded," make me climax, please; I can't stand it." He positioned himself between her knees and lifted them to his shoulders. He pushed them back to press on her medium sized pear shaped breasts, then leaned down and sucked her clit into his mouth.

Fortunately, he had the foresight to squelch her scream. Her climax was explosive, and revealed the phenomenon of female ejaculation to Lorenz. He kept his mouth covering her clit and urethra, lightly tonguing the area between them while she spasmed. After what seemed like hours to her, she began to relax and he helped lower her to the bed.

When her breath began to normalize, he rolled her on top of himself and positioned his cock for penetration. "Estee?" he asked, using a name from before her mother's death. He felt her nod against his cheek. Mentally controlling her perception of the pain, he thrust his hips up, pushing his crown through the delicate tissue barring his entry. He felt her wince as he tore it. He waited for her to recover and adjust to his presence.

She started making small motions with her hips, which he mirrored. Soon the motions became small thrusts, morphing into larger thrusts and then full on fucking, until both, nearly simultaneously, experienced the pleasure that only a loving god could have designed. Esther relaxed on his chest, her face in the corner of his neck and shoulder, kissing and nibbling on his skin.

"Thank you, Daddy. You are, aren't you? My Daddy. Mommy said you'd come find me and you did. But you went away and you've been gone so long. And now you're back. I love you, Daddy." With that she nestled down and fell asleep.

In the post war boom, the traveling mentalist show Lorenz had created out of the carnival thrived. Esther was kept busy, when she wasn't learning to use and control her mental powers, learning about the travelers.

While she found many practical applications for her powers, for the most part, she used them for fun, and to enhance her almost daily sex with Lorenz. Such unbridled enjoyment had its predictable, unhappy result.

About eight weeks after they caught up with the travelers, as they climbed into bed one night, she softly said, "Dad, I'm late."

Knowing instantly what she meant, he asked, "How late?" as he settled down in the bed and drew her to him, to nestle into his shoulder.

"Eight weeks or so." She looked at him. On his face, there was no trace of worry or concern, only pride. "You're not worried?" It was a statement, more than a question.

"Nothing to worry about. The travelers don't care, and Hank and Dora will be upset a little, but they love you and will support you when you tell them you want to have and keep the baby. We'll just tell them the father is a member of the company who can't marry you. They'll think you were seduced by a married man; something that happens all the time these days. They'll be angry at me for not protecting you, but that'll pass."

"Can I stay with you until the baby's born? I know I can't stay afterwards. This isn't the place to raise a baby. I can go back to Uncle Hank and Aunt Dora, or even go out and keep house for Cousin Dale on the farm."

And so, she stayed. The baby, Nell, was nearly six months old when Lorenz left them with Dale, to be his housekeeper. Lorenz promised to visit as often as he could. And he did, to share Estee with Dale. Sadly, or maybe, not so sadly, there were no more children.

As he had been with Estee, he was there when Nell discovered her mental power. A more serious child than her mother had been, Nell immediately found ways to ease the burden of farm work on her and her father.

When Lorenz invited her to travel with him the summer after her eighteenth birthday, Estee insisted she go, telling her and Lorenz that she wanted him to do for Nell what he had done for her.

"Everything I did for you?" verified Lorenz, pulling her nudity on top of his, and positioning her for his staff to enter her.

"Everything," she emphasized, pushing herself down on him. "We need another little girl around here."

"Are you going to warn her of our intentions?"

"No, she is so focused on work and chores, she'd miss the fun and joy it is to make a baby. And don't even mention the pill to her. Otherwise, she'll want to start taking it. Have you determined all her powers yet?"

"I'm not sure. Like your levitation and telekinesis, some don't show up until later. And, if she doesn't see an immediate use for a skill, she simply ignores it; not like some jokers I know." he teased. "Are you just going to lay there all night, or are we going to get this done so we can get some sleep?"

"I don't know what your problem is, but I can sleep like this," she grinned and closed her eyes, letting out a gentle snoring sound.

"Okay," he said, wrapping his arms around her, and rolling onto his side.

"Wha..." she laughed, interrupted by his kiss as he pulled her leg over his hip and began that night's version of their act of love.

Nell and Lorenz left the farm the Sunday after she graduated from high school. They were to meet the travelers in a small town in Eastern Colorado. It was at least a two day drive. The first day, they got through Illinois, around St Louis and mostly across Missouri. Nell had been quiet, contemplative, listening to the radio most of the day, returning one word answers when asked a question.

She seemed nervous when they pulled into a Motel 6 and unloaded the luggage they needed for the overnight. Over dinner, she seemed tense, but remained uncommunicative. Lorenz had scanned her several times during the ride, and recognized the nerves for what they were, but decided to let her make her own decision.

Back in the room, she sat on the double bed. "Uncle Lorenz, can I ask you a question?"

"Anything you want, child. If I can answer it, I will."

"Momma told me to let you do everything you had done for her for me. What did she mean?"

"You mean besides the training?"

"You did more than just train her?" He nodded.

"What has your mother told you about her time with the travelers?"

"Just that you made her practice her skills every day, and that she met my father and had an affair with him; that when she got pregnant you let her stay until I was born. Was there more?"

"When your mother graduated from high school, she was innocent, but not naive. Our first night on the road she told me she was ready to..."

"You were her first lover? But you're her uncle..."

"Does that matter to you?"

"I...I...I don't know. I suppose it should. Everyone always sniggers when they hear about family members, brother and sisters, mothers and sons, cousins, well, not so much, but close family members having sex. I guess uncles and aunts wouldn't be any worse than cousins. Is that what she wanted you to do with me, be my first lover?" He nodded. She stood up and started to take off her clothes.

"Nell, just a moment. Is that what you want?"

She stopped and looked at him, puzzled. "Don't you? Don't you want to fuck me?" He could see tears starting to puddle in her eyes; hear them in her voice.

He took the few steps that separated them and pulled her into his arms. "If it is what you want, I would be delighted to make love to you; I don't fuck. That has the implication that I am only interested in my own pleasure. If it isn't good for both partners, it really isn't any better or different than masturbating.

"If you want me to make love to you, then I'm happy and honored to do so. But, if it's not really something you want to do right now, then I suggest we go to bed and talk about it. There's no hurry to get it done."

"Oh, god, Uncle Lorenz! I've been afraid all day you didn't want me; you were so quiet and I was so nervous about doing it with you...I've been wet since we pulled out of the farm driveway. Let's do it and get the first time done, then we can talk...okay?"

Lorenz smiled and removed their clothes with a thought. Nell squealed with delight and jumped into his arms, pushing her quim into his erecting staff, proving her statement about how wet she was. Lorenz laid her down in the middle of the bed and positioned himself between her knees. Pushing her legs apart, he lowered his face to her junction and lightly kissed her labia.

She flinched, surprised at the contact. "Oh, Uncle, what..."

"Just call me Lorenz, child. I'm going to take a minute for one of my favorite activities." His tongue reached out again and slid over her slit, from crinkle to clit. She shivered in delight, cooing in pleasure. He continued until she was shaking in orgasm.

"Omigod, omigod, omigod," she chanted as she recovered. "What was that? What did you do to me?"

"Haven't you made yourself come before?"

"Yes, but it didn't feel like that. Nowhere near. Promise me you'll do that some more." He grinned and nodded. He bent down to kiss her, slipping his tongue into her mouth, letting her taste her juices on his tongue and lips. "Do you want me to suck you now, before we do it?" she asked, uncertain.

"Only if you want to."

"No, I'm afraid I might bite you. I think I'm too nervous about doing it; I know this is going to hurt a little..."

"Relax, and close you eyes." She did, then heard him in her head. "Take some deep breaths and let me in your mind. I can tell where you don't want me to look, so I won't. I'm looking for your pain perception center; it should be right here."

She felt his cock at her entrance, sliding in, bumping into something–her cherry. When she felt him begin to withdraw, she gave a small whimper until she felt him stop and return, pushing through the fragile barrier and continuing until she felt his pubes pressing on hers.

There had been a brief stinging sensation when he had torn through her cherry, and she felt stuffed like she couldn't believe. It was uncomfortable, like she was being stretched to her limits, but as he waited, she felt her sheath relax and accommodate his length and girth.

The fullness began to feel good, then better than good. She flexed her hips up toward him, encouraging him to move, to complete the deflowering. She wondered if he could make her feel like he had with his mouth. "Lorenz," she whispered. "I'm ready, make me your lover."

A few minutes later, anyone outside their room would have been amused to hear her shouts, "Oh fuck oh shit oh fuck oh goddam fuck shit dammit yessss oh god I'mmmmmm ohmigod yes yes yesyesyesyesyessssss"

Inside the room they wold have seen the double backed beast, tightly wound around itself as the male half emptied its seed into the welcoming love chute of its female half as she milked his staff of its precious product.

"Oh shit, Lorenz! That was so damned good. We'll do this every night, won't we?"

Lorenz laughed. "We'll try. I'm not as young as you and might need an occasional night to rest."

"Pooh, you are just fine. I heard you and Ma, two and three times a night when you first got to the farm. You're older than Dale, and he couldn't do it that much. So, don't try to weasel out of loving me. I'm not gonna go looking for..." She paused, thinking. "Neither would Ma. You're my..."

She broke out in laughter. "Hey, Daddy, wanna fuck your daughter again?" she asked him, in a soft, sexy voice. "Please. Pretty please with cum on it?" She pulled him down for a kiss. Pulling back suddenly, she looked at him, searching.

"I heard Ma and Aunt Dora talking once, about my Gramma and Grampa. You! Oh, shit! This is so weird." She smiled at him. "So, Grampa, are you gonna do everything to me you did to my ma, and give me your great grand daughter?"

"Is that what you want?"

She lay there, looking up at him, her arms around his neck, her legs around his hips. A sexy smile slowly engulfed her face. Reaching up to kiss him, she whispered, so softly he could just hear her, "You bet your fucking grampa ass!"

julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers