Fever: The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else can you tell us, Susie, that will help us defeat them?"

"I don't know; they hate human men, think they're weak because they only have one...uh, thing; they like mating with human women because we can do it so often. They can smell us when we ovulate or have our periods. They especially like to mate with us during our period; the flow helps lubricate us for them. My husband wasn't much for foreplay, but next to them, he was Casanova.

"With Shirley and me, for their recreational sex, it wasn't that different from what I saw happening with the women who were tied up in the rack. They told us what position they wanted, then forced their way into us. They would start out skinny, and then enlarge themselves when we were full. There were times it felt like a softball on the end of a fire hose being pushed around inside me."

"What do you know about the drones which were produced?"

"There's not an awful lot to know. From what Harr-1 told Orion, the ones bred by the aliens are quite frail, subject to damage from exposure to moisture, to, what did he call it, our fucking sand? Yes! They can't stand to walk across a patch of ground with sharp stones or crushed gravel; he said one hatchling of his was destroyed by brushing up against a plant which had teeth on its stem. He said it had a red blossom and smelled so sweet it was sickening."

"Roses!" exclaimed Kirk. "Thank you, Susie! You've been a bigger help than you can imagine. If I can ever do anything for you, just ask." He turned to Lorenz.

"I think we have enough information now to start planning our takeback campaign. We need to find out what kind of firepower they have access to, and how we can counter them."

Susie spoke up. "The night Harr-1 told all this to Orion, he seemed to be a little drunk, so I'm not sure how truthful it was, but he said because the drones were so expendable, they weren't trusted with anything except what he called 'muskets.' They sounded like shotguns from the way he described them. Even the soldiers, the leaders of the drones, carry only rapid fire pistols, something like an Uzi. The working commanders, officers, carry what looks like a 9mm automatic, similar to a WWI Mauser, but with the clip in the handle."

She paused and looked at her audience. They were gaping at her, as if they couldn't believe what she was saying. "My husband was a hunter and a gun nut. He talked guns; I listened and paid attention.

"The biggest worry you will have is their artillery. They have several of what they call compact field pieces. He told Orion they were laser guided explosive rounds, about five to eight kilograms each, which produced upwards of a thousand shards of shrapnel each. But they are still only projectile rounds. They should be easy to sabotage if you can get to them."

Almost unconsciously, both Lorenz and Kirk scanned the woman as she stopped talking. There was no sign of subterfuge; she was telling the truth as she knew it. They looked at each other and nodded. They would accept her account, until it was somehow proven wrong.

"Thank you, Susie. You've made our work easier, immensely. We owe you again." Kirk looked at Lorenz. "It's been a long day, and I'm beat. Can we pick this up tomorrow?" Lorenz nodded and stood to leave.

He looked at Tiffany and held out his hand. "Coming, Tiff?"

"If you do your part right," she grinned and got one in return. Kirk laughed and stood up.

"Ladies, as much as I missed you all, I must bid you a good night. Erica, if you want, you are at the top of my list."

She smiled, and patted Susie on the shoulder. "Second, Kirk. I think there is someone who needs you more than I do."

Susie flashed her a smile which almost made the plain woman pretty. She then looked at Kirk. "Can I speak to you privately for a few minutes?"

He nodded, puzzled. In his bedroom, he closed the door behind them. "What..." he started.

"Please, just let me talk. I heard that you want to send me to work in a hospital in Missouri. Is that because you don't trust me? Because of the relationship I had with Harr -1?"

"No, not at all. With the exception of you and some of the other women who were rescued from the hatchery, everyone here is a telepath. We communicate that way much of the time. Especially over distances, from several yards to a few thousand miles. At the hospital, you would be with normals, non-telepaths. We thought you'd be more comfortable there."

"You're going to establish some kind of resistance, a guerilla war, aren't you? I can help. I can shoot. Give me a .22 with a scope and I can drive a ten-penny nail at 300 yards. I can do espionage. Women can walk around the towns. From the other women I talked to at the hatcheries I was at, men aren't allowed in towns; you'd be either seized or shot on the spot. I could walk around all day, right along their fences. They might shove their snouts up my skirt, but they wouldn't hurt me. Only the breeders seem to want sex with human women, and since I can't breed, they wouldn't be interested in me. Let me help, Kirk! I know I can."

Kirk looked at the earnest 40-something in front of him. There was something in her eyes. He asked if there was something else she wanted.

She blushed and lowered her head. With a deep breath, she raised her eyes and looked at him. "You said if there was anything I wanted or needed, just ask. As soon as you can, I want you to fuck me. It won't be making love because we're strangers, but I don't want to die knowing that the last time I had sex it was with one of them.

"I know I'm not pretty. Shit, I have to put on make-up to get to plain. When this is all over, women will outnumber men by a lot. A man will be able to have his choice or choices, more likely. In the Old West, they used to have wagons which would carry whores around to line camps, cattle drive camps, mines, places where there were men who wouldn't be choosey about who he was banging. That's what I'm looking forward to as far as sex is concerned; that or an empty bed.

"I've seen how you react to women and how they all react to you. I would like to have that feeling, even if it's only for a single time. If you're too tired, let me sleep in your bed tonight, and take me in the morning. Please."

"You know, it might be dangerous work," he said, reaching for the buttons on her shirt.

"Which?" she asked, with a grin. "Spying, or getting fucked by you?"

"Both," he answered, smiling, as he pulled her shirt out of her skirt.

"Oh, gawd, I hope so," she laughed, throwing her arms around his neck, capturing his lips with hers.

Kirk was wakened by the bright afternoon sun coming in the windows. From the shadows, he correctly guessed it was a bit past one. His movement to get up disturbed the warm body pressed against his back. "Nooo, not yet. Please. Don't go." Her arms tightened around his chest.

"It's that or a very smelly shower," he laughed.

"Promise to come right back?"

He turned over in her arms and gave her a kiss full of tongue in answer. "Unless the enemy's at the door when I'm done, I'll be back in five minutes."

"That's an awful long time; I'll come with you. Maybe I can help." She kicked off the bed covers and stretched. Kirk groaned, looking at her body in the light. She may not have had a pretty face, but the forty year old body was nearly perfect--36B breasts, a 23-inch waist, 34-inch hips on a five foot seven frame. Her untrimmed, coal black pubic nest was a few shades darker than the hair surrounding her face. Only the visible ribs and hip bones attested to her recent ordeal with the aliens.

He stood up and extended his hand to help her out of the bed. Instead, she leaned forward and slipped her lips over the crown of his prick. "Damn, Susie! You keep that up and you'll get a double mouthful--cum and piss. Let's go do our bathroom thing, then I promise, it'll be better than last night."

"Don't make any promise you can't keep. Last night was probably the best time I've ever had," she said with a grin. "But I'll be glad to let you try."

Ten minutes later, they were back in bed. With a pillow under her shoulders, her head on the bed, she was in perfect position to entertain the cock buried in her throat. Kirk had her legs behind his arms as he probed her pussy with his tongue. Their mutual moans of pleasure filled the room and were easily heard by the people in the hall who had come up to rouse them.

Lorenz looked at Erica and Mary. "Sounds like they need some more time. I'll come back up in a half hour or so."

Mary laughed. "Meg always said you were an optimist." The three of them grinned as the sounds changed from moans to bedsprings and slaps of flesh on flesh. "From my experience, better make it an hour." she continued.

Susie lay sprawled on the bed, lightly gasping for breath, cum seeping out of her quim, as Kirk pulled on his pants. "Remind me not to doubt you when you make a promise. Harr-1 was able to make me feel full up, and he hit all the right places. It was better in some ways than with my husband, especially toward the end. But this morning and last night—god, you took me places I never even dreamed about. Thank you. I will treasure this memory as long as I live."

"Susie, one of the things I've learned about sex is that unless both people are trying to make it good, it will never be more than mediocre. If this was good for you, it's because you made it good for me. It has been a long time since I enjoyed casual sex as much as I did this morning. Normally, there would have to be some strong emotional connection on both sides. Thank you."

"Well, that explains part of it. I think I love you." When Kirk opened his mouth to object, she put her fingers over his mouth. "Hush. I have no illusions about us. I'm at least fifteen years older than you are; you can have your pick of any woman within a hundred miles. Without putting too fine a point on it, this was a mercy fuck, only because I asked for it, and you felt obligated because of your promise. But it was the best I can remember. For rescuing us and for this, I am allowed to love you, and I will.

"Just, don't send me away. I have several reasons to seek revenge, besides the nightly rape. They killed my brother, my husband, and my son in front of me. They were responsible for the murder of my sister-in-law, the only family I had left. Let me help you."

Lorenz's knock and entry precluded Kirk's answer. "Didn't hear any activity, and I sensed you were talking," Lorenz said as he entered. Kirk quickly teleported a gown from the closet to cover Susie's nudeness, sensing her embarrassment at being caught nude with a naked man sitting on the side of her bed. "Hope it wasn't anything important. Kirk, we need you downstairs to discuss what we're going to do about the aliens in Ruthorford."

"Okay, Lorenz. I'll be right down. Susie, why don't you join us? You might have some information about them which might help."

"Be glad to. Thank you." she answered, her smile lighting up her face.

The major decision to come out of the meeting was that they needed some intel about the situation in Ruthorford--how many troops were there; how were they deployed; where were the weapons; how were they guarded; where were their weak points; how could they exploit them? Susie came up with the scheme to determine the answers to their questions.

The aliens had landed a bit over eighteen months earlier at this point in time. After a bloody six months during which they had mercilessly shot, on sight, any man or woman who appeared to be 55 or older( too old to father or bear children, they claimed); during which they would challenge any adult male to produce and sustain an erection within four minutes or be shot; during which they seized pregnant women and carried them off to the hatcheries which were being set up to produce the fighting drones, where their pregnancies were terminated and they were 're-seeded' with alien eggs.

Any show of resistance was immediately met by an withering blast of return fire. If any number of others in the vicinity were also killed, the aliens did not seem to care. A squad could invade a home at any time of day. If any of the family resisted, the entire family was dispatched and the home burned to the ground. By the end of the first six months, it seemed that the natives of Earth were thoroughly cowed, the will to resist frightened out of them.

So sure were the aliens that Earth was too scared to resist, they had attributed the destruction of the hatchery by Kirk to faulty electrical wiring. In their minds, resistance was futile, therefore, unimaginable.

Lorenz and some of the men stayed at the farm. Kirk and half a dozen other men were hidden in a grove of trees near the University golf course. Utilizing Lorenz's slow teleport technique, the women teleported, in pairs, into the downtown area, to streets or alleys where they could materialize without being noticed. Each of the women was monitored by one of the men with Kirk; the monitor would be aware of everything she heard and saw, or physically felt.

Each man was responsible for monitoring two women, not in the same pair. Pairs were paired--during their walkabout, they had to keep their companion pair in sight. One of each pair of women, the bait, was either ovulating or menstruating. If they were stopped by one of the roving teams of aliens, the companion team was to stop and observe from a distance.

The man monitoring the bait would release his hold on the observer and concentrate all his attention on the bait during the stop. When the aliens were done with their harassment, the bait would visually locate the companion pair so the monitor could re-join with the observer.

Kirk was monitoring Erica and Susie. Back at the farm, he had experimented with having Susie touch one of the other non-telepath women while he monitored her, to see if he could read the other woman through her. He was unsure, until he had the woman silently read an article while she was in physical contact with Susie. He was able to grasp the meaning from Susie as it was read.

Since the women who had been captive all had a small working knowledge of the alien language, they might be able to glean the answers to their questions from the alien soldiers they encountered. At least, that was the hope.

Susie and T'sahn were the first pair placed on Elmwood Street, the main street connecting the campus with the town. Erica and Anita were next, placed in an alley off the main drag, about a block from the first pair. As soon as each pair was clear of the alley, another pair was placed, until there were six pairs in town, all blending into the late morning crowds, comprised mostly of college age and slightly older women.

Simultaneously scanning both Erica and Susie, Kirk soon identified a pair of alien soldiers swaggering along the street, not far from Susie and T'sahn. He alerted the women and felt Susie increase her breathing rate, along with adding a little extra oomph to her hip sway. Her display accomplished her goal. Kirk sensed the soldier's hand grab her shoulder.

Kirk was immediately aware of the division which occurred in Susie. Part of her brain remained cool and calm, analytical. The rest assumed a fearful attitude, showing extreme anxiety at being singled out by the soldier.

"You, Earth bitch! Stop!" ordered the obviously older one of the pair.

"Wh--wh--what? I'm n-not d-doing anything wrong, s-s-sir."

"Show me you papers! Wait! What's that I smell? Is that you?" he laughed. "Can you smell her, Grog-3?" The alien dropped to one knee and lowered his nose to the hem of Susie's skirt. In his native tongue, he continued, "By Ariadne's sweet sweet, this bitch smells just like home," he said, pushing his snout up between Susie's thighs to her mound. She gave a shiver and pushed her hands down on his head, as if to push him away.

"Take your hands..."

"Don't bother, Grog-3; she isn't pushing hard enough to block a desert worm."

"Still, to think an Earth bitch would have the nerve to put their hands on a Dhogian soldier."

"Fear gives strength otherwise lacking. Remember your training, and I can smell her fear nearly as strong as I smell her moon blood." he tapped Susie's vulva a couple of times with his snout, laughing when he felt her flinch. He pulled his head out from under her skirt. "You should have a sniff, Grog-3. It's nearly as good as a furlough to the imag-i-hold," he said, standing up.

The other soldier gave his friend a cautionary look, reminding him not to talk about their technology. "What, you think this fearful bitch is going to understand what we're saying?" questioned the senior soldier. "Have a whiff of that moon blood and clear your thinking."

The younger alien looked at the pavement, understanding the older soldier's thinking. He bent over and pushed his nose in between Susie's thighs and followed them up to her vulva, where he took a huge inhalation.

"Unnngh," he growled. "You're right; she does smell like Naihars Sands. Reminds me of the first...but you don't need to know about her," he grinned. He even tolerated Susie's attempt to keep his head away from her crotch.

The old soldier laughed and playfully slapped the younger one on the back of his head. "Let's get back to the base and see if we can wrangle some imag-i-hold time," he growled, pushing his companion back the way they had come.

The whole exchange, less than five minutes, had been rich in information. The old soldier was the equivalent of a Master Sergeant; the younger, a lance corporal. Their companionship that day was based on a familial relationship.

Between the two of them Kirk had learned that there was only about the equivalent of an army company (roughly a hundred troops and officers) stationed in Ruthorford, to guard the weapons depot located inside the college football stadium.

The troops were also housed inside the arena. At night, they were usually all sleeping, except for two teams of four guards who manned the entrances to the arena and the football field.

None of the alien soldiers wanted nighttime guard duty. It lasted from 8:00PM to 8:00AM, switching every two hours, usually following a day of normal duty. This meant that by 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning, the on-duty guards were probably falling asleep.

Falling asleep on guard duty was considered a breach of etiquette, not a failure to perform one's duty. As long as two of the four guards were awake and alert, sleeping on duty was tolerated, if not condoned. Informally, the nap times were staggered so each guard managed a four hour 'nap' while on duty.

Now they had to find the cannons and inspect them to determine the best way to disable them without alerting the invaders to their presence so close to an outpost.

Kirk had one of the scouting pairs, Minnie and Ruth, make their way to the football stadium to reconnoiter the area. They found the streets blocked a hundred yards from the stadium, all the way around it. As they strolled around the large structure they were frequently stopped and examined by invader patrols.

One of the patrols comprised their equivalent of a young first lieutenant and an older top sergeant. When they stopped the human women, Minnie recognized the ranks and correctly guessed it was the first command for the young officer, and the older non-com was teaching him the ropes.

While the two soldiers were examining their papers, she managed to turn her ankle and fell into the older veteran, creating a large area of bodily contact, giving her monitor enormous access to his storehouse of memories and knowledge.

As soon as her monitor realized her intention, he had alerted Kirk, who had tapped into the monitor, using him as a conduit for the information he 'downloaded' from the sergeant. One of the first things Kirk sensed was that the sergeant was not at all pleased at the contact with the earth woman, and started to draw his pistol but was stopped by the lieutenant, who cautioned him that if they shot all the women, they would run out of brood stock, and they would have to use the soldiers and officers in the hatcheries.

123456...8