FFFF Ch. 06

Story Info
Rebecca Diamond's lesbian and interracial orgy.
20.1k words
4.55
27.4k
9
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

When the ladies began arriving at Rebecca's place they were all surprised to see all of the furniture lined up around the walls of the living and dining area. The floor was open, but covered with half a dozen blow-up mattresses, all covered in assorted color satin sheet. Off to one side were a couple sex swing and inflated balance balls that could also be used for assorted sex acts. They would also find out in the bedroom were assorted harnesses and restraints if anyone was into that sort of things.

Finally all of the women were there and let me tell you, all of them looked like a million dollars. They were all anxious to get things started and Rebecca stood up and said; "Okay ladies, I love it, I see all of you are prepared for my fantasy. I'll give you a little preview of what will transpire here today. Once I explained it all, you'll have to decide if you will participate or opt out and leave for the day. You won't be able to stay as a bystander. All who stay have to participate in both segments of the party. Are all of you in agreement, after all IT IS my fantasy?"

There was a lot of murmuring in the group, but there wasn't anyone who disagreed.

Harris stood up; "I'm sort of new to the group, but I'm anxious to hear what's going to happen, so came on girl, let's hear it!"

"Okay, here is what I've come up with, it's a two part party, the first part, I will match up all of you ladies with another lady and there will be no holds barred, to put it bluntly, we will be having an all out Lesbian orgy."

There were a lot of giggling and smiles in the group. There didn't see to be anyone who wanted to opt out of the first part of the fantasy.

"Okay for the second part, with the help of Jamie and Courtney I have assembled some of the biggest black studs on the planet to service the same two ladies who will be matched up on the first past of the orgy. Once everyone completes the second part with their black studs, then after that, it's a free for all where anyone can match up with anyone else, no holds barred. Does anyone want to leave, no problem if you do?

All of the ladies looked at one another and they all shook their heads no.

Alright I guess it's a go. I have the pairings here and when I call your names I'd like you to met in the middle of the room, give one another the hottest kiss you can give a woman and head off to one of the mattresses, couches or other fun devices around the room, remember have fun, but don't get too worn out, the big black studs will be here in a couple hours to really kick it up a notch. Okay here we go, first couple is Martha MacCallum and Harris Faulkner, come on up!"

Harris looked great in a simple Grey turtleneck dress. It hugged her large firm tits and her huge nipples poked through the soft material. It also hugged her slim waist and large bubble butt. As always with Harris, her large eyes and full red lips were the most inviting. Martha had a tight long sleeved royal blue turtleneck shirt on, it was evident she was braless because just like Harris her large nipples showed beautifully against the soft t-shirt material. She had a short black skirt on and black opaque tights on her legs.

Both women raised there hands and cupped the other one's head and came in for a wet kiss. Their tongues touched before their lips did and they dueled with one another's tongue as their lips met. Their upper bodies molded into each other and their kiss broke. They both licked their lips. They moved hand in hand to the mattress furthest from the group.

Rebecca let out a whoop; "Now that's a great way to begin my fantasy. Okay next is Dominica Davis and Dana Perino, come on up!"

Both petite women came to the front. They had similar bodies, but the rest was totally different. Dana's short blonde hair was styled perfectly for being so short, left her neck bare. She was wearing a simple white long sleeved blouse and a navy blue pair of silky lounging pants. The pants hugged her ass and a prominent cameltoe was showing. Dominica had a dress similar to Harris' but was of a flowing material and white; it hugged her ass and tits, showing her stiff nipples through the white dress.

As their lips met Dana's hands cupped Dominica's ass and pulled her to her. Their kiss was a lot sexier they the previous couple, a little more tentative and apprehensive. It heated up and as they separated Dana bit her lower lip and taking Dominica by the hand pulled her towards the mattress next to Martha and Harris.

Rebecca clapped and said; "Nice, nice a little tamer, but it showed promise. Okay next up we have Caroline and Angela McGlowen.

Caroline was dressed in a cream colored wrap-around silky flowing dress. It was short and had a plunging neckline showing her large breasts. As for Angela, she was dressed in a sleek black cocktail dress. It showed her inner sloped of her high firm tits beautifully. It was snug at the waist, which was so small Rebecca could easily held her hands around it and her fingers would touch. Her slim legs were encased in a pair of black silk stockings; she looked very, very elegant.

Caroline towered over the petite black woman. She slipped her hands around Angela's shiny black hair and tipping her head back kissed her forcefully. Angela's hands slipped between the folds of Caroline's dress and petted her strong thighs. The two were moaning as Caroline broke the kiss and tugged Angela towards a mattress close to the couches

Rebecca let out a laugh; "That's the way, now things are heating up. Okay next we have Gretchen Carlson and Shannon Bream. Gretchen requested this match-up; she said she had some unfinished business with Shannon. Isn't that right Gretchen?"

Gretchen came up with Shannon. Gretchen had a cream colored pullover dress on; it was a turtleneck, short like all her dresses are and a wide black belt around her waist. The material was very soft and it hugged her curves perfectly. Her large nippled tits poked through the material and as the two women came together, Shannon's hands immediately cupped Gretchen's tit and tugged at the nipple. She was dressed in a black lightweight dress coat, it ended just below her ass and on her legs were long suede boots that came up past her knees.

Gretchen let out a squeal and pulled back; "I think Rebecca, Shannon wants this match-up as much as I do." She pulled Shannon to her and their lips met in a long passionate kiss as their hands caressed one another, neither wanting to break the kiss. When they did they were both out of breath.

Rebecca laughed; "I think both of you need to find a room and find it quickly"

They both found a mattress close to Dominica and Dana and were on one another as they rolled from side to side. Shannon's dress was just like Caroline's but black and Gretchen had already pulled at the belt and opened the wrap-around dress.

Rebecca wiped her forehead; "Wow, things are beginning to heat up. I can see why the two of them wanted to be paired together. Okay next up is Margaret Hoover and Laura Ingle, come on let's see what you two can do?"

The bubbly Margaret came bouncing up dress in a silky white ruffled blouse, her apple sized tits could be seen through the thin material of her blouse. Below that she had a black pleated flowing skirt on and it danced about her shapely legs. Laura came up after her; she was a good five inches taller and her long ash blonde hair looked fantastic. She was wearing a dark purple peasant blouse and her large tits swayed in the blouse. Below that was a white gypsy skirt that flowed around her long legs.

Margaret looked up at Laura's dark blue eyes and licking her lips tugged at her long blonde hair and their lips met in a slow sensual kiss. Their tongues darted out and retreated and as the kiss intensified their tight bodies came together and they wrapped their arms around one another. When they broke the kiss they were both smiling like the cat that ate the canary. They moved away hand in hand and slipped to one of the remaining mattresses and resumed their exploring of female on female.

"Mmmmm that was interesting, well only two more couples left. The last one before mine is Julie Banderas and Jamie Colby. You are a lucky lady Julie, I was torn between Jamie and Courtney, but seeing Courtney had helped me and she's the newest I thought it would be best to be coupled with her. Jamie is such a gorgeous MILF, I know when we finish with the men, if she wants, I surely want to hook up with her."

Jamie smiled; Why thank you Rebecca, what a nice thing to say, and yes please make sure you seek me out later, I would love to hook up with a dark haired, dark skinned beauty like yourself. I know I'd love to explore that lush body of yours.

Julie started laughing; "What Jamie, am I chopped liver? I have dark hair, I'm dark skinned and I think my body is lush too, maybe her tits are bigger then mine but...!"

"I'm sorry Julie, you're right, come here!"

Julie came over to Jamie, Julie was dressed in a black silky peasant blouse dress, it ended about five inches above her knees and when she moved the skirt flowed around her dark sexy legs. At the same time her huge tits, still sensitive from her exciting fantasy swayed back and forth in the loose bodice. Jamie swept the long black hair from Julie's shoulders and cupping her head slowly lowered her bright red wet lips to Julie's. Everyone could hear Julie suck in her breath as Jamie reached up and palmed one of Julie's large unencumbered tits and squeezed. Their kiss parted slightly and Julie looked into Jamie's dark green eyes with her smoking nearly black eyes and pulled her back to her full lips. This time Julie's hands dropped to Jamie's waist and slid to her tight gorgeous ass. She squeezed and pulled her hard against her. When they parted they were both breathing harder.

Julie swept the long silky blonde hair from Jamie's shoulder and taking her hand led her to one of the open mattresses. When Julie knelt down she looked up at the gorgeous form before her. Jamie's long shapely legs disappeared under her matching red skirt and jacket. Her breathing began to quicken when she thought about Jamie's naked body under that skirt and jacket.

"Well ladies that leaves only Courtney and me!" She took Courtney by the hand and pulling her out of her chair wrapped her strong arms around her. Courtney was dressed in a Kelly green silky halter dress. The two patches of material covering her breasts did very little to cover them. Her arms and shoulders were bare and her large tits threatened to pop from their tiny restraints. About her waist was a tiny belt causing the material to strain across her tits even more, it also caused her waist to show just how tiny it was and her ample hips and gorgeous legs were accented just right.

Rebecca gave Courtney a wet opened mouthed kiss and as she did her hands dropped down to Courtney's ass, covered in the slinky material and squeezed.

Courtney moaned into Rebecca's mouth and kissed her even harder. When she broke the kiss she opened the belt that was holding Rebecca's trench coat and as it parted she slipped it from her shoulders.

With every woman matched up now they stopped to look at the last couple standing. They all let out a bunch of Oooooo's and Ahhhhhhhh's as they saw how Rebecca was dressed. She was dress in a pure white lace and satin dressing gown. It covered her body, but at the same time hid nothing. Her huge tits were cradled in the lace bodice. Her half dollar sized dark aureoles showed through and her pencil eraser sized nipples showed though also. Her tiny waist was evident because a tiny rope belt was around her waist. Her large MILF hips jutted out and her large Hispanic ass caught the eye of each and every woman in the room.

Courtney slowly knelt down on the mattress besides them and taking Rebecca by the hand slowly drew her down to the mattress. Courtney had Rebecca lie down and she kicked off her shoes. She slowly slid her one hand up Rebecca's gorgeous dark leg and when she reached the hem of her dressing gown she slid higher up under the gown.

Rebecca fell back onto her back and with that large mass of black hair flowing out around her gorgeous face she licked her lips and waited for Courtney to reach her apex. She arched her back and bit her lower lip when she felt Courtney's fingers reach her already dripping cunt.

Courtney wiggled her two fingers and pushing forward, she slipped easily into Rebecca's fur covered cunt. Her fingers were quickly coated with Rebecca's juices and as she sawed in and out she could hear the squishing sounds of her cunt. "My god Rebecca, I can't believe how wet you are already!"

Rebecca licked her parched lips and looked down at Courtney through hooded eyes; "Oh hell Courtney, seeing all those women kissing and making out got me so fucking hot and then when I looked over at you and saw how gorgeous you looked, knowing we'd be making love to one another, hell why wouldn't I be wet already?"

Scanning the other couples, Martha and Harris the first couple were already naked. Martha's blouse and skirt were next to their mattress and Harris' dress was up around her neck and she was on her back. Martha had her blonde head buried between Harris' thighs licking away at her black lipped pussy. She spread her lips and her juices were bubbling out, the bright pink inner lips were smiling back at Martha.

Harris had her long black fingers combing through Martha's blonde curled locks. She had a huge grin on her face as she urged Martha on; "That's it Martha. Lick my black pussy. I want to cum so fucking bad. I want to paint your gorgeous face with my cream, yes, yes Martha just like that!"

Harris rolled her head from side to side and she pulled Martha up and as she climbed up she sucked on the coal black nips that were atop her large firm tits.

Martha plastered her body across Harris' and her snow white body looked amazing in contrast to the black form below her.

Harris rolled Martha over onto her back and she scooted around and got in the sixty-nine position. She dropped her face to Martha's full lipped pussy and began sucking on the outer lips.

Martha gripped Harris' hips and pulled her dripping black pussy to her mouth and stabbed away at the big pink button on the top of her pussy.

Harris sat up and arching her back drove her cunt harder against Martha's mouth. Before resuming her eating of Martha's cunt she tossed her dress away and was now totally naked. She spotted the table with tens of dildo's, strap-ons and anal beads and plugs. She looked over across the room and saw Rebecca with her legs spread wide and Courtney eating at her dense forest pussy; "Hey Rebecca, are all of these toys for us to use?"

Rebecca sat up on her elbows; "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you all, those are for your enjoyment and don't worry they were all washed and sterilized just a few hours ago, so enjoy!"

Gretchen, Caroline and Julie slipped off their mattress and checked out the assortment of toys.

Harris wanted to, but couldn't pull herself from the intense tongue fucking she was receiving from Martha. So she yelled over to Gretchen; "Hey Gretchen, toss me that big black dildo to your right. I want to make sure Martha here is ready for those big cocks to come!"

Gretchen tossed it over to Harris and she looked back at Martha. Their eyes met as Martha continued to suck on Harris' pussy.

Harris placed the large black dildo in her mouth and started sucking on it; "Martha this is exactly what I'm going to do to one of those large black cocks later! Ready for me to put it in your lily white pussy?"

Martha's eyes sparkled and grew wide as Harris turned back to Martha's spread wide thighs and she heard Martha groan into her pussy as Harris began sliding the thick black dildo up and down her large swollen wet lips. She slowly slipped it in and Martha let out a loud groan as it bottomed out in her womb. She wiggled her hips and arched her back when Harris turned it on and it began to vibrate and the head that was curled slightly began to rotate. Every time it came upwards it rubbed and vibrated against her G spot she shook and fell back to the mattress. About the third time was all it took and she started cumming against the black piece of rubber and plastic.

As Harris pulled it out it was covered in thick gobs of Martha's creamy cum. She lay there like a limp rag trying to regain her breath.

On the mattress besides them Gretchen and Shannon were clamped together with a huge double ended dildo stuffed in their creaming cunts. Gretchen's dress was up around her waist and Shannon's coat was open wide and hanging off her shoulders.

Gretchen undid her belt and pulled her dress off over her head and tossed it aside. She leaned forward and pulled the coat dress from Shannon's arms and tossed it on top of hers. With the dildo buried deep in their cunts Gretchen leaned in and began sucking on Shannon's full tight tits.

Shannon combed her fingers through Gretchen's short platinum hair and pulled her up to her, latching her lips onto Gretchen's. As she did this it forced the double ended dildo even deeper into their dripping pussies.

Next to them were Caroline and Angela and Caroline opted to stay with Angela and not get any toys.

She smiled down at the prone Angela and swept the long black hair from her face as she leaned in to kiss her she whispered; "God, you're gorgeous Angela. I don't need any toys to use on you. My hands, lips and tongue will do the job I believe?"

Angela reached up with her slim black fingers and ran them through Caroline's mass of golden blonde locks; "I feel the same way Caroline. I love what you did with your hair. I thought it was redder before?"

Caroline smiled and kissed her lightly on the lips; "Thanks for noticing Angela, I thought I'd go blonde even though I'm really a redhead, but enough about that!" She leaned in and covered Angela's mouth with her own. Tongues touched and began playing with each other. Caroline's hand slipped to Angela's shoulder and slipped the black material from her slender shoulder. She did the same to the other and Angela sat-up halfway allowing the dress to float down to her waist.

Caroline sat back and looked at the gorgeous trim woman before her. Her breasts were the size of large oranges and the nipples and aureoles were the size of Hershey Kisses, stiff and pointed towards the ceiling. Her chocolate skin was glowing and Caroline couldn't wait to feast on her dark body. She placed her hands on Angela's flat belly and slowly slid them upwards across her lower breast bone and up to her firm tits. Caroline leaned forward and swayed her head back and forth, swiping her long luxurious wavy hair along Angela's naked black skin. The contrast was amazing and both women were totally turned on by the contrast.

Angela reached up and found the knot on the belt around her waist. She opened it and tugged at it. Her dress parted and Angela's dark eyes took in the peaches and cream complexion of Caroline's breasts. Her large pink aureoles were drawing her mouth to it like a moth to a light bulb. She nearly sat up and wrapping her arms around Caroline's back drew her down to her ruby red lips.

Caroline let out a loud groan and crushed Angela's mouth against her large tit.

Angela sucked on it like as if it was the last tit she would ever have in her mouth. She lapped away at the nipple, sucked on the tender underside and squeezed them hard causing the nipple to pop out even further. She went back to sucking on the large pink tips and red nipples. Back and forth, back and forth, she went from one to the other over and over again until they were dripping with her saliva. Just like earlier, the contrast of her black skin and hair surrounded by Caroline's large white tits was amazing.

Caroline was grinding her dripping pussy against the silk covered legs below her and she was nearing an orgasm. She pulled away from Angela's mouth and pushed her back to the mattress. She gripped the dress bunched around Angela's waist and tugging on it, pulled it off and tossed it aside. She shook out of her dress and the two women were now naked.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers