FFFF Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiki, like all the other men were to dress in dress slacks, dress shirts and NO underwear and Gretchen and Shannon would soon find out if he followed the instructions. Gretchen's hands were sliding up and down his chest; "Well Tiki, fantasize no longer, I believe we'll be able to fulfill both of your fantasies, right Shannon?"

All Shannon could do was nod as she directed him towards the first mattress. The three of them stood next to the mattress and Gretchen started on his shirt as Shannon dropped to her knees. She licked her lips and tugged at his belt and pulled his zipper down. His pants fell about his ankles and Shannon held her breath; "Oh my god Gretchen, look how thick this black club is. I can't wait to get it nice and hard and have him fuck my pink pussy with it."

She leaned forward and ran her tongue around and around the fat cock and when it was nice and wet she sucked it into her mouth. She popped it out of her mouth and looked up at Tiki; "Is it as good as you thought it would be?" Her eyes sparkled up at him and didn't wait for an answer as she resumed sucking on his fat club.

Gretchen had his shirt off and was now running her hands up and down his well muscled chest and washboard belly.

Tiki finally got over the shock of the two women being so forward and he pulled Gretchen to him and dug his fingers in her short platinum blonde hair and just before he kissed her looked into her dark blue eyes; "Gretchen, you better get ready, cause I'm going to suck on your thighs and lick your pussy until you coat my face with your cum. After that I'm going to have you ride my cock and have Shannon sit on my face, just wait........"

He couldn't finish his statement because Gretchen covered his mouth with hers and the kiss grew quickly as they twisted and fought for supremacy. Her tongue entered his mouth and then he cupped her ass making her groan. When she did that, he shoved his tongue into her mouth. He pulled her dress up to her waist and cupped her ass. Finding her ass crack he shoved a finger up her pussy from behind and she groaned even louder as he sucked on her tongue.

Below, Shannon had his cock down her throat and her nose was nestled in his belly. Her wicked tongue flew out and rolled around the thick shaft while it was buried in her mouth and throat. She felt the head jerk in her throat as she palmed his tightening nuts and waited for him to blow his wad down her throat.

Tiki moaned into Gretchen's mouth when he felt Shannon playing with his nuts. He pulled the finger out of Gretchen's pussy and with the other hand he slipped two fingers into her pussy, The one finger that came out of her pussy from behind, he wiggled it around and slipped the wet, sticky digit up her ass.

Gretchen stiffened and groaned into his mouth, pulling her mouth away she looked down at Shannon; "Oh Shannon, you won't believe it! He was two fingers up my cunt from the front and one finger, oh no, now two fingers up my ass from behind. I can't wait for the free for all. I want two cocks in me again. Ever since Steve and Brian fucked me, I've wanted two again, tonight IT WILL happen again!" She resumed kissing Tiki and he pulled the fingers from her pussy and tugged at her turtleneck dress.

She assisted him and popped it over her head. Even before she could toss it aside his big black lips were raining kisses and sucking on her fat nipples and squeezing her large tits.

Below on her knees Shannon had unbuttoned her coat dress and shaking her shoulders it fell away.

Tiki looked down at the blonde with the large tits wrap her large tits around his saliva dripping cock and began fucking his cock with her tits. That was just too much for him to take and he started spurting his white pearly cum all over her tits, neck and chin.

When Gretchen saw him cumming she fell to her knees and began licking the cum from Shannon's chest and popped the fat black cock into her mouth and took the last two tiny shots down her throat. When she pulled off his cock she turned to Shannon and fed her the cum she had collected in her mouth.

When Tiki saw this, his cock jumped and began to stiffen once again

Gretchen and Shannon tugged at his arm and he followed their lead and came down to the mattress between the two gorgeous blonde MILFs. He rolled back and forth with the two women and eventually had them both on their backs. Tiki was between the open thighs of Gretchen and when he caught her eye he licked his lips; "Are you ready for the other part of my fantasy to come true?"

All she could do was nod and she held her breath as be began raining kisses up and down her legs. He got higher and higher and by the time he reached her pussy, it was leaking like crazy. He alternated at blowing hot and cold air on her pussy and it was driving her crazy. He flicked his tongue out and parted the fat lips with his tongue. She arched her back and let out the breath she was holding. For the next five minutes he sucked, licked and fingered her pussy through two crashing orgasms to the point she had to push him away; "Tiki, Tiki please wait, I can't take any more. I'm just too fucking sensitive. Please let me rest a minute!"

He rose up from her pussy; his black face was covered in her creamy juices. He licked them off and looking over at Shannon; "How about you Shannon, are you ready for the same treatment?"

"Oh yeah you fucking black stud, first come up here and let me lick Gretchen's cum from your face. Mmmmm just as tasty as it was when I licked her earlier!" She giggled; "Okay, let's see if you can make my toes curl the way you caused Gretchen's to do!"

He smiled up at her and just like with Gretchen, Tiki started by kissing her knees and caressing her calves. His kisses and licks progressed up her thighs and every once in awhile he nipped at the tender flesh of her inner thighs.

Shannon would let out a yelp and a giggle as he did this and it quickly turned to moans when he began sucking at that same tender flesh.

Tiki inhaled her sweet smell and looking up could see her tight lipped pussy glistening with her juices. He licked his lips and moved closer to her oozing cunt,

Shannon ran her hands over his big black bald head and urged him to reach his goal quicker.

Just like with Gretchen he blew cold air on her pussy and then hot air. This made her groan once again and arched her back trying to make contact with her pussy.

Gretchen finally regained some of her strength and slipped around and lying on her back scooted between Tiki's legs and when she stared up she was looking directly at his swollen thick cock.

He felt her hot breath on his black cock and slowly lowered his hips. It brushed her red glossy lips and she opened her mouth and she allowed his cock to slide into her mouth. When he felt her hot wet cavern envelope his cock, he let out a loud groan and buried his face in Shannon's pussy.

The quick action of his startled Shannon and she quickly tried to close her thighs, even though she wanted what he was doing. She continued to stroke his big bald head as she looked down and watched as his big fat tongue entered her dripping hole. She could not believe what was happening, a big black football star was between her lily white thighs and his tongue was buried in her pussy.

Shannon let out a loud groan; "Oh fuck yes Tiki, lick my white cunt, make me cum all over that black face of yours. Oh fuck Gretchen, isn't his cock fantastic? I never felt anything that thick in my throat before, and when he cums, my god I thought he was going to blow the top of my head off!"

When the two of them heard this it turned them on even more, Tiki drove two fingers into Shannon's cunt and curling them around, he found her G spot. This triggered her first of many orgasms. She started screaming at the top of her voice, her hands were in her gorgeous blonde hair pulling on it and her mouth was gaping open trying to get as much oxygen into her lungs as possible.

Below her Tiki continued to finger her G stop and sucking and lapping all of her juices. He captured her stiff clit between his lips and flicked away at it with his tongue and this triggered yet another orgasm to course thought her sexy body.

Even lower Gretchen could hear Shannon's screams and the sounds Tiki was making at Shannon's pussy drove her insane with sexual pleasure. She started slurping and sucking away at his cock faster and deeper. She coughed occasionally as she took him in was too deep way too fast. Whenever she pulled up off his cock, it was covered in her saliva and gleamed in the bright lights of the room. She fisted his cock and her saliva flew all over their sweaty bodies. She resumed sucking on it and wormed a finger into his tight asshole. When she did this Tiki stiffened, let out a loud groan and started shooting his second load deep down her throat. She swallowed as fast as she could, but his large nuts were full and her mouth was overflowing with his cum. It dribbled out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin and settled in the hallow of her sexy neck.

Tiki rolled away from Shannon's thighs and popped his mouth from Gretchen's mouth and he laid flat on his back, totally drained, but still anticipated driving his cock into their well sucked pussies, he just needed a few minutes to recuperate from the intense sucking these two blonde MILFs had just given him.

Soon after they started Rebecca announced the second match up. "Will Caroline and Angela please come up here and here and meet your stud for the evening?"

Caroline hopped up, her cream colored dress danced around her long shapely white thighs and Angela stood up with the elegance she always displayed stood besides Caroline. She licked her wet red lips and bit her lower lip, as always she looked great in her black slinky cocktail dress.

Rebecca looked at them; "Well ladies, I've known this anchor for several years. He may be tall and lanky, but he has the equipment to put a smile on both of your faces."

They were laughing and they hugged one another.

"See you two are already laughing, ladies may I introduce T.J. Holmes from CNN. Come on out T.J.!

He came out and stood between the two women. Caroline was just an inch or two shorter then T.J., but Angela being such a petite black lady was at least a good foot shorter then T.J. and her head came up to his armpit.

She beamed up at him and her elegant posture soon disappeared as one hand wormed around his waist and her other tiny slim black hand slipped down and rubbed the growing bulge in his pants.

Angela looked up at Caroline; "Oh my god, it's fucking huge! Rebecca, thank you, thank you, you know I'm married to a white man and his equipment is very adequate, but this is going to give my pussy a workout I haven't had since my college years!"

Caroline leaned over and placed her larger hand over his cock and she sucked in her breath; "I think we have our work cut out for us Angela, so I think we should take him over to our mattress and get the show in the road, what do you think?"

Angela didn't respond, she just took T.J. by the hand and led him to the spot where they made love to one another just a short hour ago,

T.J. stood next to their mattress and Angela knelt on the bed in front of him. She unbuckled his pants and pulled down his zipper. His pants didn't fall due to his large cock was now almost at full length and it held his pants up.

Caroline was behind him, her hands were playing with his chest and she unbuttoned his shirt. She took it off she caught his mouth with hers and they were locked in a torrid French kiss, their tongue were dancing from one mouth to the other. Her hands were all over his slender, but well toned chest,

T.J.'s hands were active as he reached back and slid his hands up the opening of her wrap-around dress. The back of his hand brushed against her pussy and he could already feel the dampness seeping out.

Below them Angela tugged his pants past his cock and it sprung out and slapped her on the chin. She giggled and gripped it in her tiny hand. It was no where's as thick as Tiki's, but had to be a good nine or ten inches long. Taking it like a Popsicle, Angela started at his large nut sack and placing her tongue on his long shaft she began licking upward. Up and down, up and down she licked his large black Popsicle.

It was driving T.J. crazy, as he tried to get her lips over the head and to have her suck on it.

She giggled as he thrust his hips forward every time her mouth moved to the large mushroomed head. The next time she reached the tip, T.J. laced his fingers in her thick black hair and held it there and he pushed forward.

Angela let out a little squeal and opening her mouth let his cock enter her bright red lipsticked mouth. Inch by inch his cock slid into her mouth and he threw his head back when he felt the head enter her throat. It slid deeper until her lips came in contact with her large nut sack.

T.J. rolled his head around as he felt her tongue began to roll around his black shaft.

Behind him Caroline had opened her dress and dropped it to the floor and when he rolled his head back she pulled his head down and fed him one of her large swollen tits. She crushed his face to her tit as he sucked on her large stiff nipple.

It was Caroline's turn to roll her head around as the sensation of his mouth on her tit sent shivers down her body as if it was connected directly with her pussy.

T.J pulled his mouth off her tit and looked down at her body; "My god woman, you're beautiful, I can't wait to get my cock in that pretty pink pussy!"

With his cock still imbedded deep in Angela's throat he stopped to take in every inch of Caroline's body. He pulled her closer and cupped her firm ample ass. His mouth covered hers and they kissed deeply. When he broke the kiss he ran his hands through her lush blonde hair and kissed her neck and bare shoulder. "I think we should get Angela out of her clothes, don't you think Caroline?"

She laughed; "I think that's an excellent idea T.J., but she'll have to pull that cock out of her throat for us to do that."

Angela's dark eyes sparkled and she tried to smile around the black shaft in her mouth and she shook her head no.

T.J. cupped her face and slowly drew back as Angela tried to keep it in her mouth; "Look at this Caroline; a few minutes ago I nearly had to force her to suck my cock. Now she's fighting to keep it in her mouth."

"I don't blame her. How about this? While you undress her I'll keep your big black cock warm in my mouth."

"Mmmmm, sounds inviting, let's give it a try!"

Angela protested when T.J. pulled out of her throat and mouth. When it popped out it was dripping in her saliva and was gleaming in the lights of the room. She was about to yell out, but T.J. pulled her to her feet and wrapped his strong arms around her petite form and tipping her head back covered her red swollen lips with his.

She swooned in his arms and as their kiss intensified T.J. let out a loud groan.

Caroline was on her knees behind T.J and she pulled at his cock from behind and worming her blonde head between his long strong thighs, wrapped her lips around his black shaft and took him deep into her large mouth. She gagged when she tried to take him as deep as Angela did, but couldn't.

T.J. Broke the kiss with Angela and groaned when he looked down and saw the peaches and cream body of Caroline's wedged between his thighs and his big black cock stuffed into her mouth.

She looked up at him with those dark green eyes and her long blonde hair splayed across his strong thighs, she tried to smile, but her lips were stretched around his black shaft.

He nearly crushed her head when he closed his black thighs around her head when he felt his cockhead pushing against the back of her throat. He opened them slightly when he felt her push forward and his cock entered her throat.

Her eyes teared up, but she took a deep breath and pushed even more of his black cock meat into her throat. Her nostrils were flared when she tried to suck more air into her lungs. She got her large fat tongue into the action and he groaned again as he felt her tongue slip out and lick his nuts, which were tightening to the point of nearly cumming.

T.J spun Angela around and pulled her back against his hard body. He found the tiny zipper low on her nearly bare back and pulled it down its track to the middle of her tight tiny bubble butt. He looked down at the well muscled back and those tight ass cheeks and his cock leaped in Caroline's mouth.

Placing his hands on her shoulders he slowly drew the slinky dress off her shoulders and it fell to her waist. It clung there and he had to wiggle the material back and forth on her shapely hips and once clear it fluttered to her feet.

Angela turned to face him and she crushed her firm stiff nippled tits to his upper belly. She tried to wrap her tiny arms around his body, but it was too large.

T.J. lifted her tiny body and she wrapped them around his waist. He pulled her higher cupping her perfect black ass cheeks and lifted her until she sat astride his head. With her legs hanging over his shoulders he pulled her pussy to his mouth and the three of them were joined.

Caroline continued to suck away at his long stiff shaft; she now had it buried in her throat just as Angela had done earlier.

T.J. began feasting on her pussy as his hands were caressing her tight ass cheeks.

With her legs over his shoulders and her hands locked behind his head Angela leaned back and her head was tossing about, that gorgeous mane of black hair danced around her tapered back. She was screaming at T.J.; "Come on you black mother fucker, eat my juicy black cunt! Oh yes, yes T.J., just like that, play with my ass, oh fuck yeah, I love it when my asshole is played with, oh fuck yeah I just love your finger up my ass, deeper, deeper. Oh eat meeeeeee! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, yes, yes, just like that suck on my clit!"

Rebecca had already announced the third and fourth grouping and was about to announce the fifth group, but she along with all of the other people in the room, stopped to watch the erotic display T.J., Caroline and Angela was putting on.

Angela squeezed her trim thighs around his head and squeezed as she shook through an intense orgasm. Her tiny body glistened from the sweat that was oozing out of every pore in her gorgeous black body.

When she calmed down T.J. slowly slid her down his body but stopped at his waist. Reaching down he pulled his saliva covered cock from Caroline's mouth. She groaned in protest, but when she saw what he was going to do she assisted. She gripped his cock and lined it up with Angela's dripping black cunt and when he lowered her a few more inches his black mushroomed cockhead penetrated her tight lipped pussy and the head disappeared.

Angela let out a loud groan and arched her back forcing her large orange sized tits into his face. He plucked away at her coal black aureoles and sucked her stiff black nipples into his mouth.

When she arched her back it caused a couple more inches of his cock to slide up into her slick channel. He began lifting and lowering her tiny body on his long stiff cock and with each downward drop, more of his cock entered her tiny body.

Angela was thrashing about and everyone stopped to watch the sight before them. Every time she rose up, his cock was covered in clumps and streams of her thick cum. It looked so fucking erotic shining on his black pole. When she dropped down, it made a squishing sound and juices sprayed out and covered Caroline's face and chest.

Caroline was kneeling behind Angela and was playing with her ass as she fingered her own clit. She was never turned on like she was at this moment and couldn't wait to have T.J. plunge that black night stick into her creamy pink cunt.