FFFF Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Caroline pounced on the slim black body beneath her. She didn't tease Angela this time and covered her body with her own; her larger lush body enveloped the tiny black body below her. She began raining kisses on Angela's neck and shoulder. When their lips met it was a violent kiss where their passion took over and each tried to possess the other one.

Caroline tore her mouth from Angela's and began sliding down Angela's body. When she reached her ripe firm tits she began lapping away at the stiff coal black nipples. Caroline had sucked on numerous nipples before, but none ever so hard. Their dark black color turned her on even more and she began pulling on them and sucking harder.

Angela let out a loud groan and arched her back as she came from the ministrations on her tits. She rolled her head from side to side and rubbed her aching pussy against Caroline's strong thigh.

Caroline spun around and lowered her pink pussy to Angela's face as she dropped her blonde head in between Angela's silky black thighs. As she opened Angela's tight lipped black pussy and stared at the bright pink inner lips, which were bubbling with her juices, she lowered her mouth and took a long lick. Raising her head she looked back at Angela and whispered; "Mmmmm Angela, it tastes like a sweet chocolate milk shake!"

Angela started laughing and she stabbed at Caroline's dripping pussy and she too let out a loud humming sound. Pulling away from her pussy she smiled up at Caroline and said; "Your pussy tastes sweet too, sort of like peaches and cream!"

They both started laughing, but the laughter subsided and turned to moans and groans as both of them began sucking and licking at the other's pussy. This went on for over ten minutes and both shuttered through several orgasms.

Caroline finally stopped and exhausted, rolled off of Angela and cuddled next to her as both of them tried to catch their breath.

Beside them was Dominica and Dana and they were clutching at each other as their kissed turned from exploratory to passionate. Their hands seemed to be everywhere at once. As they kissed, Dominica had her hands down the back of Dana's silky pants and was finger fucking her.

Dana was gasping loudly and stiffened as she felt Dominica find her stiff clit and began rolling it between her thumb and forefinger. Her hands were yanking up the dress that clung to Dominica's thighs and she palmed Dominica's pussy. Her soft black pubic hair was drenched in her juices and as Dana's fingers entered her pussy, Dominica let out a animal like groan and pulled her mouth from Dana's and looking deep into her translucent green eyes shuttered though her first orgasm. Her coal black eyes sparkled as she searched Dana's gorgeous green eyes.

Dominica licked her parched red lips and pushed Dana onto her back. Leaning over her she began unbuttoning Dana's white blouse. As it parted she was surprised how firm and full Dana's tits were. With Dana on her back her tits sat proudly high on her chest and her dime sized aureoles and pencil eraser nipples poked into Dominica's dark palms as she cupped them and squeezed them tenderly.

Dana arched her back and rolled her sexy short frosted blonde hair from side to side. She reached down and found the hem of Dominica's dress and pulling it upward she yanked it from Dominica's head and tossed it aside.

Dominica sat up straight and tossed her long silky black hair over her shoulders. She looked down at Dana and moved lower as she tugged at the silky pants. She pulled them off of Dana's short, but shapely legs. She stopped and held her breath as she stared at the pretty pussy nestled between her thighs, covered with a full patch of blonde hair. She inverted her hand and cupped the patch of hair and began sawing her fingers back and forth, back and forth. She finally slipped in between the fat lips of Dana's pussy and those fat lips clung to her slim fingers. As she drew her fingers out she covered her downy hair and it was now nearly matted down with her juices.

Dana felt the rumbling in her pussy of her first orgasm and closed her eyes and let Dominica finger fuck her. She let out a loud moan when Dominica found her clit and flicked it back and forth. That put her over the top as she bit her lower lip and shook through a massive orgasm.

She lazily opened her eyes and smiled up at Dominica. She was amazed how similar their two bodies were. Their breasts, hips, legs and asses both looked identical. The major differences were in the hair, eyes and skin tone. Those three attributes were so totally different that it made them look like opposites. She was broken from her reverie as Dominica leaned over her and began swiping her long silky black hair back and forth across Dana's lily white skin. It excited her as it charged her every pore and not able to take any more of it, she reached up and pulled Dominica down to her tiny body.

Dana rolled Dominica over onto her back, both of them were laughing uncontrollably and Dana looked down at the gorgeous dark skinned woman under her. Her long black hair was fanned out around her head, her dark eyes sparkled as she looked up at Dana, and her full red lips were shining at her and looked very inviting. Her firm tits sat high on her chest; those dark, nearly black nipples were stiff as fingertips and pointed at the ceiling. Her flat belly was rising and falling from the laughing and excitement and she legs were parted, that patch of black hair drew Dana downward. Dominica slowly stopped laughing and it turned to moans as Dana began licking and sucking at the tender flesh around her tight lipped pussy. Frustrated she tried to guide Dana's mouth to her dripping pussy. Finally getting her way she let out a blood curdling groan as Dana clamped her mouth tightly to her pussy.

Dana looked up at Dominica and their eyes met. She smiled lewdly at Dominica as she parted her pussy lips with her fingers and lowering her mouth clamped her mouth totally on her pussy.

Dominica bounced like a bucking bronco, but Dana held onto Dominica's tight ass cheeks and kept her mouth latched onto her pussy. She sucked and she sucked, she drew all of the juices from Dominica's quaking pussy and then sent her into orbit when she suddenly let loose and stabbed her tongue deep into her hole. At the same time her hands cupping her ass moved and her fingers found her puckered asshole. She drove two fingers into her tight starred hole and that did it, sending Dominica over the top and she let out a loud scream and started cumming violently against Dana's continued oral ministrations.

Dominica finally pried Dana's mouth from her cunt and pulled her up her glistening body. She wrapped her slim arms around her body and they kissed tenderly as they both came down from two earth shattering orgasm. She kissed and licked her own juices from Dana's face and lovingly brushed the damp bangs from Dana's forehead.

Dana cuddled with Dominica as the two of them looked over and watched the couple besides them going at it like two women possessed.

Julie was still fully dressed, but had Jamie naked and on her knees. Jamie's head was buried in the mattress; her face was covered in her long light blonde hair. She arched her back and threw her head back as Julie twisted the large butt plug at the entrance to Jamie's gorgeous bubble butt. Jamie was screaming like a stuffed pig as Julie pushed the large phallic deeper and deeper into Jamie's wiggling butt.

Julie had the red plastic plug two-thirds into Jamie's ass when she stopped. She leaned over Jamie and whispered; "Okay Jamie, try and push it out!"

Jamie groaned again and flexed her ass and the plug popped out into Julie's waiting hand. She lubed it up again and began pushing it back in once again. This time she got it in all the way and the smaller ring of the plug hugged Jamie's tight anal ring and it seeded itself in Jamie's ass.

Jamie wiggled her ass and moaned constantly as Julie now shifted lower to Jamie's oozing cunt. With one hand over the plug, making sure it stayed there, she cupped Jamie's cunt from behind. She rubbed her hand back and forth across her dripping cunt several times. Her hand was covered in her cunt juices and stopped and wormed her middle finger into her cunt. Julie could not believe how hot and wet Jamie's cunt was. She worked the finger in and found Jamie's G spot. She rubbed it vigorously and Jamie fell back to the bed and started cumming. Her ass tried to expel the butt plug, but Julie held it there.

When Jamie's orgasm subsided she rolled over and moaned again as the butt plug danced around in her ass. She grabbed Julie and threw her to the mattress. Julie laid there smiling and giggling up at Jamie

"My god Julie, you look so fucking sexy there, I can't wait to get you naked and feast on that lush body of yours. I just love the way your sexy black hair is splayed across your body and surrounds your face."

She reached down and swept the locks from her shoulders and hooking her fingers in the blouse that was around her shoulders, she pulled down and the elastic gave way and she pulled it past her straining tits and Jamie now had it around her waist. Pulling harder, Julie arched her hips; this allowed Jamie to slip it off her hips and down her long full thighs. Once again she sat back on her haunches and looked at the amazing figure before her. She leaned forward and fed Julie her stiff nipples breasts.

As Julie began sucking on one and then the other, Jamie was active too. Even though the sucking Julie was giving her tits, shot directly to her pussy, she leaned back and slipped two fingers into the tight wet pussy. She was amazed on how the large lips clung to her fingers as if they were a cock. Her thumb rubbed Julie's clit and Julie let go of Jamie's tit and arched her hips upward and let out a loud groan. Her eyes grew larger and she was now panting as if she had just ran a marathon. She squeezed her thighs together and let out a long breath and started cumming all over Jamie's hand.

When Julie calmed down, Jamie slid higher and when Julie looked up she was starting at Jamie's tight lipped cunt, it was glistening with her juices and Julie smiled up at her. Using her fingers she spread open Jamie's cunt like the petals on a blooming rose. Tugging on Jamie's hips she had her lower her pussy to her mouth.

Jamie went berserk as Julie's tongue and fingers were touching every inch of her pussy, inside and out and within a minute or two she was at the brink of cumming; "Oh yes Julie, suck my cunt. Make me cum just like I made you cum!"

She rolled her head back and arched her back causing her tits to jut out even more.

Suddenly there was a dark head covering her chest and she felt a pair of lips latch onto her erect nipple. Opening her eyes she was happy to see Rebecca from the mattress besides her. Rebecca devourered her nipples and all of the tender flesh around those large firm tits. Jamie fisted Rebecca's long black locks in her hands and crushed her face against her tits. With them so sensitive and Julie eating her pussy, this pushed her over the top and she started cumming and cumming and cumming, she though she would never stop. When it finally subsided she rolled off of Julie and slid besides her and pulled her dark skinned body to hers and they slipped into a slumber. Just before she fell asleep she saw Rebecca slide back over to Courtney who she had seated in the sex swing.

Courtney was seated in the sex swing, her dress was bunched up around her waist and the halter top of it was pulled down around her waist. If you ever wanted to see the perfect set of breasts, then you need to feast your eyes on Courtney's. They were no where as large as the mammoth tits sitting high on Rebecca's chest, but for her frame and size they were perfect. They sat high on her chest and were bordering on a "D" size. The aureoles were a little larger then a quarter and were a dark pink. The nipples set in them were stiff and rubbery and dark red. Even though they were large, they were pear shaped and the tips pointed upwards, just begging to be sucked. Her pear shaped breasts were alabaster and being so white made her nipples and aureoles look ever more appetizing.

Rebecca was naked when she knelt down before Courtney. She wrapped her arms around Courtney's waist and pulled the swing in close to her body. Rebecca's huge tits scraped against the inner thighs of Courtney's shapely legs. She lowered her body and her face came in contact with Courtney's puffy lipped pussy. Her lips were closed tightly, but the area surrounding her lips were swollen, looking like a large oyster shell just waiting to be open and enjoyed. She caught the puffy lips in between her fingers and she squeezed tenderly and it opened like a ripe clam. Rebecca leaned in and began swiping her large stiff nipple back and forth, back and forth across the oozing pussy and it was driving Courtney insane, but with her hands cuffed to the swing all she could do was wiggle and try to make harder contact with Rebecca's nipple. It was now covered in her juices and Rebecca stood up and placing her hand in Courtney's soft blonde locks drew her mouth down to her juice covered nipple.

Courtney leaned in and greedily sucked her own juices off of Rebecca's huge nipple. She sucked hard and drew more of the nipple and silver dollar sized aureole into her mouth.

This was driving Rebecca crazy and she dropped one hand down to Courtney's dripping cunt and shoved three fingers deep into her pussy.

Courtney let out a loud scream and nearly bit off Rebecca's nipple. She threw her head back and arched her hips, sending Rebecca's fingers even deeper into her spasming cunt. Her mouth hung open and her eyes rolled back in her head as the intense orgasm wracked her firm trim body.

Rebecca pulled her fingers out of her cunt; her entire hand was covered in Courtney's creamy cum. She licked at it lewdly and fed the remains to Courtney. Smiling at her she said; "Oh fuck Courtney, your cum tastes so fucking sweet, now I'm going to see if it tastes any better direct from the source!"

Courtney stiffened in anticipation of Rebecca's mouth.

Rebecca was bent at the waist, she gripped the swing and pulled Courtney up to her mouth and began lapping away at the cunt as it dripped her juices freely. She stabbed her tongue in and Courtney went into another quick orgasm

Suddenly behind Rebecca, she felt something cool between her strong dark thighs. She refused to break her mouth from Courtney's cunt as it fed her more cum. A huge black phallic entered Rebecca's cunt from behind. A pair of hands gripped her ample hips as the large dildo began fucking her in a steady rhythm and she was moaning and groaning louder and louder into Courtney's cunt.

She looked up at Courtney through half slit coal black eyes and Courtney smiled back down at her; "How do you like it Rebecca? Do you like having Jamie fucking you with that huge strap-on?"

All Rebecca could do was nod and as Jamie fucked her pussy harder and faster, Rebecca's sucked Courtney's cunt at the same pace she was getting fucked.

Both women were racing towards a huge climax and Julie came into the picture. She came up behind the swing and cupped Courtney's perfect tits in her hands and drawing the swing back, twisted Courtney's head back and she began kissing her like she was never kissed before.

Their tongues dueled with one another's, as one tongue exited one mouth, the other one entered. Back and forth their swapped mouths and Courtney screamed deep in Julie's mouth as another wave of pleasure coursed through her sweat covered body.

Julie twisted her sensitive tits and Rebecca sucked all of the juices that were flowing out of Courtney's cunt.

Jamie held tight onto Rebecca's hips and drove the strap-on harder and harder into her cunt.

Rebecca tore her face away from Courtney's cunt and yelled out; "Oh yes Jamie, fuck me, fuck me harder, oh fuck I'm so fucking close. Drive that huge cock in my cunt, yes, yes deeper, yes right there' oh fuck I'm cumminggggg!!"

She collapsed to the floor, the strap-on popped out of her cunt and a huge stream of cum came squirting out of Rebecca's cunt.

Both Jamie and Julie clamored over between her legs, one from above and one from below and they sucked on the juices expelled from her cunt. When it was all licked clean they both resumed attacking her cunt and she was soon delivering a fresh supply of cum for the two women to suck and lick up.

Once they were all cleaned off they looked up at Courtney who was smiling down at them; "Come on and let me out of this harness and let me at that cunt."

Jamie and Julie helped her out of the harness and as soon as she was on her feet, which were very wobbly, she covered Rebecca's body in a classic sixty-nine and the two of them sucked each other to another orgasm. When Courtney was done she rolled off of Rebecca's sweat covered body, slipped out of her dress and fell back and lovingly swept the damp black hair from Rebecca's face; "So tell me Rebecca, when are the men coming?"

Rebecca was as weak as a newborn pup, she smiled weakly at Courtney; "We have about an hour to shower, dress and look like a million bucks for the studs to take care of us."

She stood and wobbled to a nearby sofa and started again; "Ladies, ladies, can I have your attention? We have about an hour to get ready for the guys. We have several showers and a number of dressing tables available so you can all look your best before the men mess you all up again. Who's ready to get fucked by some big black studs like never before?"

In unison they all replied' "We are, let's get ready!"

Rebecca shouted before they left for the showers; "Ladies, if you all come over here, I have the morning after pills for those of you who are not on the pill and want to be fucked and filled by our black studs."

Some of the women said they were on the pill, others took the pill. Rebecca came over to Julie; "Don't you want one Julie?"

She shook her head; "I can't take it, I'm almost positive I'm pregnant from Tom, funny huh, my fantasy and I get knocked up."

One by one the women slipped into the showers, cleaning all of the female juices from their bodies and cleaning the cum from their hair. They all dried off, reapplied their make-up and slipped back into their sexy outfits.

They were all seated talking, laughing and drinking. They were all excited about what just transpired and were even more excited about what was yet to come.

Rebecca stood up, once again in the tightly secured trench coat and called the ladies to attention; "Alright ladies are you all set for the men to come in? I have it all set which man will be with which women. The same pairing are going to be in effect, well at least until everyone has cum at least once. After that it's a free for all. At that point any woman can match up with whom ever they like and fuck what ever guy is interested or still stiff!"

They all laughed nervously and Rebecca called in the first guy, who was Tiki Barber. He had a huge smile on his face and when Rebecca began speaking, his smile grew even larger. "Hi Tiki, I would like to meet your two ladies, Gretchen Carlson and Shannon Bream.

Both women were hopping up and down on the sofas and they stood and nearly knocked him over as they hugged him.

Tiki laughed out loud; "You know Rebecca this is a dream come true. Whenever I substituted for Steve or Brian and I sat next to Gretchen here I had to hold back all of my animal instincts I had. All I could see were those gorgeous naked legs and all I wanted to be was bury my bald head between those thighs and lick on her cunt until she came all over my face. As for Shannon, I saw her on the interviews and fantasized about her sucking my cock and having her look up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and my black hands flowing through that gorgeous mane of golden blonde locks!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers