FFFF Ch. 07

Story Info
Jenna Lee’s Surprise Fantasy
13.5k words
4.67
21.3k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers

It was two weeks since their wild all out orgy and all of the ladies welcomed the time off that is except for the new member, Jenna Lee.

When the meeting came to order Martha stood and looked to Jamie, Dana, Angela and Harris; "Well ladies how did your fantasy go?"

Harris stood up; "We hit a snag and we couldn't get our affair off the ground last week. We guarantee you all we'll be ready next week for sure."

Martha turned to Courtney; "Well Courtney, we sure hope you're ready, if you're not we all assembled here for nothing!"

Courtney stood there and turned red; "I'm sorry ladies, but just like Harris, my proposed fantasy bailed out and I have it rescheduled for this coming week."

Martha looked pissed; "Great, what the fuck are we going to do now?"

Gretchen spoke up; "Well we could have another orgy!"

Martha shook her head; "Sorry Gretchen, even though that sounds tempting, I'm on my period and I doubt if any of you would like that!"

A couple other ladies responded with having the same problem and Gretchen started; "Okay, so what are we all here for?"

Jenna stood and tried to get the attention of the ladies all bitching at the same time; "Ladies, ladies, can I have your attention?"

They all piped down as Jenna started again; "I know I'm the new member here, but when I got the news that I was accepted into the group I started planning my fantasy. It just so happened that all of the things necessary for my fantasy fell in line, so I proceeded to act out and fulfill my fantasy. I called Rebecca up and she assisted in my fantasy and recorded all of it and eventually joined in. My god what a night, it's one I'll never forget, right Rebecca?"

She smiled at her and nodded.

All of the ladies were excited to find out that they didn't come here and waste their time. Martha stood up; "Bravo Jenna, you saved the day. I don't know what we would have done here without you stepping up for us. So what are we waiting for, pop in the DVD and let's see what you have for us."

"Before it begins, I would like to set up the scenario of my fantasy. When I was in college I supplemented my income by being a model at the international auto show. I always fantasized about meeting two or three handsome men looking at the cars, and myself and taking them back to my place and letting them take my compact chassis for a test run. It just so happened that last week was the auto show here in New York and I made a couple of calls and was able to get a gig for Rebecca and myself. So here is what occurred, I hope you enjoy it half as much as I enjoyed making it."

Jenna popped in the DVD and the television came to life. Jenna stood on the turntable and she looked unbelievable. She was dressed in a gold lamay strapless gown. It hugged her petite curves and it brushed her tiny feet that were encased in a pair of gold spike high heeled shoes. Behind her was a brand new Lamborghini, but she was the main attraction at this exhibit.

She smiled and it lit up the exhibit and as men strolled by she took in her prospective prey. Across the aisle Rebecca was filming all of Jenna's movements from a hidden camera. She was at the Rolls Royce exhibit, but was stationary so she could capture all of the action at Jenna's exhibit.

The same two men kept on returning to check out the Lamborghini, but they were checking out Jenna more then the car.

Her long red hair was curled and wavy, as it hung down off her bare shoulders and covered half of her back and when she turned quickly it flipped back and danced across the tops of her tight firm breasts. Her green eyes bore into the two men and their knees melted. She smiled and her pearly white gleamed at them and her perfect wet lips puckered up and she blew them a kiss from her white elbow length white evening gloves.

The two guys rushed off and within ten minutes returned once again and Jenna thought they could very well be her fantasy. They looked like twins, both about six foot five, broad shoulders, tight asses and with their short sandy hair, gave Jenna shivers thinking about their large bulky frames covering her tiny sexy body as they did unspeakable acts to her willing body.

It was time for her break and as the new model came up onto the turntable, both men rushed up to help Jenna from her perch atop the display.

She gave them both a wide smile and thanked them for assisting her. "I'm Jenna, Jenna Lee and you are?"

The guy closest to her spoke up; "I'm Fred and this is my brother Mike. Nice to meet you Jenna, you look familiar, aren't you on Fox Business Network?"

She smiled broadly at him; "Well yes I am, I'm impressed, not many young men your age even watch the business channel."

Mike spoke up; "Well to be honest with you Jenna, we watch it mainly to see you and the many other gorgeous women on your network. By the way what are you doing showing off cars?"

"Well Mike, first let me thank you for considering me gorgeous, I really don't think of myself that way. Secondly, while in college I supplemented my earning by doing this. My close friend was in a bind and asked if I would help her out, so I did."

Fred chimed in; "Well Jenna, we BOTH think you're gorgeous and we're sooooo glad you took the job. You have no idea how excited we are to meet you. If we're not to forward, we'd love to take you to dinner when you get off, if that would be possible?"

She chuckled; "Well Fred, I'm really not dressed for dinner, but I do have a suite upstairs, we could go up there and order something from the room service menu. I just want you two to know that over there, she pointed to Rebecca, is my very good friend Rebecca Diamond and for safety reasons, she would have to join us. I hope you understand, I'm not in the practice of picking up two handsome gentlemen and taking them to my room, but seeing you two are such polite gentlemen, I'll make an exception."

Their eyes popped out when Rebecca came over to them; "Well Jenna, who do we have here?"

Rebecca was dressed in a floor length black flowing gown, it barely held her huge tits under cover and the two tiny straps threatened to burst off her shoulders if she turned the wrong way. Her tiny feet were encased in 4 inch spike heels and it caused her ass to tighten and push invitingly against the clingy material of her dress.

"Well Rebecca we have Fred and Mike....what did you say your last names were?"

"Thompson, Jenna, Fred and Mike Thompson, from Duke University."

Rebecca's eye turned up; "From Duke huh? What are you two doing here in Manhattan?"

"We're here for a tournament at Madison Square Gardens."

"Jenna looked at them; "Tournament huh, what do you two play?"

Mike cleared his throat and spoke softly; "We play Lacrosse."

Jenna stepped back; "Lacrosse huh, well I'm not so sure about inviting you two up to my room. I sort of remember an incident of accused rape back in North Carolina."

Mike leaned in; "Jenna that was two years ago and all of those guys involved are either off the team or already graduated. We respect women, especially someone as beautiful as you and Rebecca to try ANYTHING without your approval."

Jenna smiled; "Well I'm glad to hear that Mike. I have another set on the turntable and they am off for the rest of the evening. If you two want to hang around, maybe we can head back up to my suite and have a bite to eat and kick back and enjoy ourselves!" She winked at him and leaned in and brushed his cheek with her lips and her long silky red hair slid across his neck and she could see him shiver.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head; "Sure, sure Jenna, hell I'll wait all night if I have too!"

She giggled; "Don't worry big man; you won't have to wait long." The way she said it, it could have been interpreted in several ways; she just hoped he caught on. Before he could reply she was back stepping up onto the turntable.

With every revolution on the turntable she saw the two handsome well built men nearly bursting with anticipation. Finally her shift was over and as she stepped off Fred wrapped his huge hands around her tiny waist and as if she was a feather, lifted her off the turntable and onto the floor.

She blushed and turned several shades of red and looking up at him with those gorgeous green eyes whispered' "Thank you Fred, you didn't have to do that!"

He chuckled; "My pleasure Jenna, anytime!"

It was her turn to chuckle; "We'll see about that later Fred, we'll see, now come on, let's get Rebecca and head up to my suite."

The two men followed behind Jenna and Rebecca as they walked towards the bank of elevators and both women overheard the guys speaking.

Mike whispered to Fred; "Just look at Rebecca, my god I get hard just thinking about sinking my fingers in that mass of thick black hair. Can you imagine that hair sliding over your thighs as she takes your big cock into her throat?"

Fred responded; "Oh yeah Mike, but I'm partial to redheads and just look at that long red hair dancing around those peaches and cream shoulders. I bet her tits are as white as the snow and her nips are all pink and red!"

Jenna squeezed Rebecca's hand as she felt a chill run through her body; "Becca, I think it's going to be one hellava night!"

The ride up in the elevator was uncomfortable and as the doors opened the two women took a deep breath and headed towards Jenna's suite. It was already prepared with several hidden cameras, so Rebecca could use hers for close-ups or she could put it away and join the fun if she saw fit to do so.

Jenna's hand shook as she put the key card into the lock and the green light lit up. She smiled when she saw that, oh yeah she was going to give both of these studs the green light soon and she could feel her panties already getting damp with excitement.

"Come on in guys and make yourself comfortable. I think we'll hold off for awhile with the food. What would you guys like to drink?"

Mike spoke up; "Beers would be fine."

Becca spoke up; "Make mine a scotch on the rocks Jenna."

Jenna got the drinks and sat on the sofa with Rebecca and the guys took two overstuffed chairs and they made small talk. After about ten minutes Jenna got up and walked over to the sofa facing the large door wall. The view was spectacular as it overlooked Central Park and the nights of the evening lit up and it all looked so clean. Jenna heard Rebecca whispering to the guys and she heard Fred say; "You think I should?"

Rebecca whispered; "Definitely, she just waiting for you two to make a move!"

Jenna smiled to herself and held her breath as she felt both of them come up behind her. She stiffened slightly when she felt a pair of hands on her hips. Another hand slipped up to her neck and swept her mane of red hair off her shoulder and neck. It was replaced with a soft pair of lips and she let out a small moan and gasp when a wet tongue began stabbing at the tender flesh of her neck. The lips came into play and began sucking at her long graceful neck.

The other guy placed his hand at the base of her chin and turned her head back towards his, it was Mike. She looked up at him with those gorgeous green eyes and he whispered; "May I?"

She didn't respond she just closed her eyes and raised her lips to his. His lips captured hers and the kiss started off tender and sensual. It slowly heated up and she parted her lips and her tiny pink tongue slipped between her wet red lips and teased his lips and darted back into her mouth. His tongue followed hers and she played with his tongue in her mouth.

Mike combed his large fingers through her silky red hair and pulled her mouth harder against his.

Fred on the other side of her was working his magic on her neck and ear and she felt goose pimples all over her tiny body. His mouth moved to her shoulders and nipped away at the tender flesh.

Jenna stiffened slightly when she felt his fingers begin to tug at the zipper on the back of her dress. The material parted and the slinky dress floated off her body and pooled around her ankles.

Fred's fingers nervously opened her strapless bra and it fell from her breasts and fell to the sofa in front of her.

Mike broke the kiss and he, along with Fred stepped back briefly to take in the gorgeous woman before them. Fred spoke up first; "My god Jenna, do you have any idea how fantastic you look. I've never seen such a gorgeous woman ever before in my life!"

She blushed and her entire body turned from white to a lovely shade of pink. She smiled from ear to ear and her breasts, even though they were no larger then large pears, they were firm as can be and stood high on her chest. Her aureoles were nearly non-existent, but the nipples were a bright pink and they were quickly turning redder and even stiffer. They stood out a good inch and a half and were just begging to be sucked and pulled on. Her ribcage rose and fell with her labored breathing and her flat belly and boyish hips were cute and yet sexy looking. Her tight compact ass looked temping in those boy lacy panties. Her slender thighs and calves were turned to perfection and swayed back and forth tempting the two men to spread them and feast on her womanly prize.

Mike voiced his pleasure with a loud groan and with her facing him; he lowered his head and captured one stiff nipple between his lips. He sucked softly at first, but she urged him on, crushing his face to her firm tit; "Harder Mike, please suck it harder!"

He did so and when he popped his mouth off her tit it made a popping sound and it was covered in his saliva. He placed his hands on her hips and turned her towards the sofa. Placing his hand on her back he urged her to lean over the sofa.

She stayed that way for a few moments as she heard the rustling of clothes behind her and suddenly Fred came around the sofa and knelt on the cushions facing her.

Mike was still behind her and she felt his fingers hook in the waistband of her panties and he slowly slid them off her gorgeous firm ass and down her legs. He tugged at the dress and panties that were around her feet and freeing her from them, tossed them aside. When he did this he caught Rebecca out of the corner of his eye.

She had her shoes kicked off, her heels were on the edge of the cushion and her dress was up around her waist. Her panties were pulled to one side and her two fingers of one hand were buried to the second knuckle in her dripping pussy.

He looked back at the perfect ass of Jenna's before him. Her tight lipped pink pussy was beginning to glisten with her juices and when he slipped his hand between her legs she spread them wider and her pussy lips parted slightly. He cupped her pussy and felt the downy patch of red hair just above her pussy. When he sliced downward into her parting pussy lips, she coated his fingers with a thick gooey cream that reminder him of thickened corn starch. He wanted desperately to taste it and see if it was as sweet as it looked. He parted her tight ass cheeks and buried his face in her from behind.

Jenna was already moaning from the intense sucking Fred was administering on her tits from the front of the sofa. She went ballistic when she felt Mike's tongue slicing through her parted pussy lips and entering her dripping hole. She stiffened and held her breath when his tongue came in contact with her erect clit, it was a stiff as a pencil top and when he flicked it, it sent bolts of lightening through her tight petite body.

Mike continued his oral loving to her pussy and his fingers got into the act as he shoved first one, then a second finger into her ultra tight pussy. This along with his tongue was quickly bringing her to her first of hopefully many orgasms tonight.

She started cumming when Fred from in front of her sucked harder on her nipples and Mike sucked and flicked her erect clit. She sent streams of cum oozing out of her pretty pussy.

Mike pulled back and licked her warm creamy nectar from his lips and chin. He stood up and grabbing his stiff cock lined it up with her still quaking pussy and shoving forward his thick cock entered her tight cunt. He gripped her trim hips and started the rhythm fucking of her pussy. He had never felt anything as hot or as tight as her pussy.

In front of her Fred stood up on the sofa cushions and raising her chin he fed her his stiff fat cock. She willingly opened her mouth and he slid three, then four inches into her wet mouth.

He almost lost it when she looked up at him with those gorgeous green eyes. He felt shivers of excitement course through his body as her tongue began licking at the shaft that was stretching her mouth open widen then any other cock she had ever sucked on before. Her eyes went really wide and she groaned around his cock when Mike from behind finally buried the remaining three inched of stiff cock into her dripping pussy. She started shaking as the second orgasm overtook her slim body and she pulled Fred halfway out so she could take large gasps of air into her lungs. Her firm rock hard tits barely moved when she started spasming around Mike's cock.

She once again took Fred back into her mouth and being so excited she took his cock all the way down and it nestled in her pretty little throat.

Fred could feel her neck muscles squeezing his cock and he lost it. He pulled out of her mouth and started shooting his pearly white cream all over her angelic face. It quickly turned into an erotic sight he never wanted to forget. It dripped off her forehead, lips and chin. He shot more cream and it covered her slender throat and dripped down to her hard nippled tits.

She was in heaven; her face was covered in Fred's cum and knew at any second her pussy would also be filled with Mike's hot cream. She let out a loud groan when Mike pulled out of her sucking cunt and he started shooting his cream all over her tapered back and gorgeous ass.

"NO, OH NO Mike, I wanted your cream in my pussy, put it back in, please fill my cunt with your cum!"

He stuffed it back in and finished cumming, this triggered yet another tiny orgasm from deep in Jenna's pussy. Her legs barely held her up and she slumped over the sofa as the last of Mike's cum was emptied into her spasming womb.

Mike staggered back and slipped from Jenna's tight pussy. It had to be tight, because when he pulled out. It closed up and not a drop of Mike's or her cum seeped out.

On the other sofa Rebecca was coming down from an intense orgasm she had given herself and she slid slowly off the sofa and crawled over on all fours over to the bent over Jenna. She spread Jenna's thighs and locked her mouth to her tight pussy, and as if her mouth was a vacuum she literally sucked the cum from Jenna's pussy.

Jenna could not take the intense feeling coursing through her pussy and she let out a loud scream and reaching back gripped Rebecca's raven locks in her slim fingers and she pushed back and rose out another intense orgasm Rebecca was administering on her overworked pussy.

When Rebecca pulled away from Jenna's pussy her face was covered in a mixture of Jenna's and Mike's cum she smiled and licked her lips like a kitten after licking a bowl of warm cream. Her dark eyes looked up into Mike's blue eyes and she scooted forward and locking her hands behind his thick hairy thighs pulled him towards her. His cum covered cock hovered over her face and she opened her blood red lips and took his cock deep into her hot, wet mouth.

Mike threw his head back and closed his eyes letting the feeling of her exquisite mouth sucking on his cock take over. His cock already started to harden as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth.

Jenna climbed off the sofa and came around and knelt down besides Rebecca. When Rebecca saw all of the cum dripping off of Jenna's face and her tits covered with Fred's cum she popped Mike's cock out of her moth and began to devourer the cum hanging on Jenna's face. When she had it all lapped up she began licking the cum hanging from her firm tits. She moved back to Jenna's mouth and hovering over her mouth she let Fred's cum drool out of her mouth.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers