FFFF Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna opened her mouth wide and accepted the creamy mixture from Rebecca's mouth. She then closed her mouth over Rebecca's and they began swapping the cum back and forth until they had swallowed the entire creamy mixture. Jenna stood up on shaky legs and taking Rebecca by the hand led her out of the room, to the bedroom. She tossed her long red hair over her shapely back and looking at the two studs standing there she smiled at them; "Well come on you two, don't you want to go another round with me? Maybe if we get her hot enough, you can do Rebecca too."

As if shot out of a cannon, they were behind the two as they entered the bedroom. Rebecca kissed Jenna once again; her long lush mane of raven hair tumbled over her face and covered half of Jenna's upper body. When she broke the kiss, both of their lips were bruised and swollen. She stepped aside and went over and took a seat in the chair besides the large king sized bed.

Jenna crawled up onto the bed like a tiger stalking her pry. She looked so out of character. On the Business channel she looks so sweet and innocent. There on the bed, on all fours she looked like a man eater and she was just waiting to take another bite out of the two Duke Lacrosse studs.

Kneeling on all fours, her tiny tight butt wiggled sexily in their faces. Her long red hair was hanging down about her face and being red and looking unruly, it looked super sexy, as if she was a wild animal stalking her prey. She licked her swollen red lips and looked back at the two studs with those gorgeous green eyes and you could see them melt with excitement for this gorgeous, tiny woman.

Mike walked around to the other side of the bed and crawled up and taking her face in his hands he gave her a rough punishing kiss, she kissed him right back and when they broke the long passionate kiss she reached for his thick swaying cock.

He scooted closer and she swept her hair back and forth on his thighs and not being able to take any more of this punishment, he directed her mouth to his cock.

Jenna let out a little laugh and began running her tiny pink tongue around and around the angry red mushroomed head. She was teasing his to the point he was going insane.

He gripped her head and held it in place and shoving his hips forward drove his cock into her mouth.

Not missing a beat she started bobbing up and down on his cock. Deeper and deeper she took his cock into her mouth, Suddenly she pulled off his cock and let out a loud growl, Fred positioned behind her, just shoved his big fat cock into her tiny, tight pussy. She wiggled her hips and pulled forward, but Fred held onto her tiny shapely hips and following her slid another couple of inches into her cunt.

She threw her head back and Fred captured her long red hair in his fists and pulled back as if she was a wild stallion, bucking to stay untamable.

Fred pulled hard on her hair and drove a few more inches into her quaking pussy. When he did this it made Jenna turn her head back towards him. Her gorgeous green eyes were smoking with lust, her nostrils were flared as she took in more oxygen and her mouth was wide open. He grabbed her chin and forcing her head back he covered her mouth with is and drove his tongue deep into her oral cavity.

Her tongue fought with his as she now began to pound her ass back against his invading cock. With each thrust she groaned wildly into his mouth; "Come on you fucking stud, fuck my tiny pussy, fill me like I've never been filled and fucked before. Fuck me so hard I, I won't be able to walk straight for a week!"

She tore her face from Fred's and with one quick movement slipped her mouth once again over Mike's long thick cock, pulling off of it she took one shaky hand and swept it all over her gorgeous face; "Mmmmm, I just love the feel of a stiff cock sliding across my face." Looking up at him with those green eyes, coated in lust; "Get ready Mike. I'm going to suck and lick on your cock until you can't stand it any longer. I'm going to drive it deep into my throat and when I'm done, I'm going to have you cum all over my pretty little face!"

She took him all the way down her throat with one smooth motion and then she started her magic, slurp, slurp, suck, suck! Over and over again she made wild exotic sounds as she took him closer and closer to the edge. Occasionally she had to stop as Fred behind her hits spots she didn't even know she even had in her cunt.

The three of them fucking like a well oiled pistoning machine. Fred and Mike's cocks were the pistons and Jenna's cunt and mouth was the high powered, supercharged engine. Fred and Mike revved up their pistons and she met their every thrust and she shook as she felt an intense orgasm building deep in her womb. She started cumming violently when Fred drove a long thick finger down into her incredibly tight asshole.

Fred felt her cunt tighten around his cock and her hot juices bathe his stiff cock. He fucked her harder and knew he couldn't hold off any longer. He slammed forward one more time and holding it there started cumming and cumming and cumming.

When he shoved hard the last time, it sent Mike's cock deep in her throat and she felt his cock rear up and starting cumming down her throat. She pulled back and when it popped out it spurted its thick cream all over her face, just as Fred had done earlier in the evening

Wave after glorious wave of pleasure wracked her tiny body as at both ends of her tiny body, two handsome studs emptied their bloated balls in and all over her well fucked gorgeous tiny body.

Both men fell exhausted to the bed and Rebecca slid up onto the bed and swept the damp red hair from her face. She tenderly kissed Jenna and like a little kitten slowly lapped the cum from her face, neck and chest. She moved back to her mouth and just like before she fed Jenna Mike's potent cream.

Jenna could feel the cum oozing out of her pussy and she reached down and captured a handful and raising it to their mouths, the two beautiful women licked Jenna's hand clean. She did this several times until her pussy quit oozing Fred's pearly cum.

The two guys looked exhausted, but their cocks were already stiffening as they watched the erotic show before them.

Jenna saw this and smiled; "Look Rebecca, it looks like they'll be ready to go again pretty soon. Would you like a shot at them next, if not I'm ready for another go round!"

Both guys shook their heads and Mike spoke up; "Please Jenna, give us a break, there isn't anything both of us would rather do them fuck you and Rebecca again, but we need a short rest."

"Oh come on, you two are suppose to be such studs, we're no way ready to quit yet!"

Mike sat up on the bed; "Well Jenna I have an idea. Our hotel is only a couple of blocks away. I can call over there and get reinforcements; the only problem is if one comes, they all have to come"

Jenna laughed; I would love to see them all CUM if you know what I mean. How many guys are you talking about?"

"Well in our group there are four more guys. I don't know if it's a problem, but two of them are black and if you think our cocks are large, well just let me say, they put us to shame. That's why we don't hang out with them. Once the ladies see their dicks, they are either scared away or jump at the chance and leave us out in the cold."

Rebecca looked at Jenna and smiled; "Could you imagine cocks larger then theirs and black as coal and wet and shiny sliding in and out of that pretty peaches and cream body of yours?"

"Mmmmmmmm, sounds yummy Rebecca, but like they said, they don't want to be left out in the cold."

Rebecca swept the deep red locks from Jenna's angelic face; "I have an idea. Seeing this is your fantasy and you already had both of these studs twice, well I can take over with them and you can start fresh with their four buddies. After all it is your fantasy to be fucked until you can't stand. With four new guys and two very big black cocks, I think you're fantasy would be fulfilled."

Mike and Fred had huge smiles on their faces, just thinking about fucking the lush big titted Rebecca got their motors humming again

Jenna had a smile on her face from ear to ear; "Well guys, how soon can you have them over here?"

Mike jumped off the bed and called their hotel and talked to one of the guys. When he hung up he was laughing out loud; "Well I got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that there are only three of them. Tom already hooked up with someone and won't be back till morning. The good news is that the three others will be here in fifteen minutes. They just have to jump in the shower so they can get all sweaty all over again for you Jenna!"

She smiled and looked at Rebecca; "I think the two of them are ready to go again. There is no reason to wait for me, I'll just sit back and watch for awhile. I'll keep my motor idling waiting for my threesome of studs. By the way Mike, the one missing is he white or black?"

Mike smiled; "Don't worry Jenna, both black guys, Jerome and Jesse, along with Chad will be raring to go, so be ready."

Jenna slid off the bed; "I think I'll go and freshen up and put on something sexy so I can tease them a little bit."

Fred laughed; "Yeah Jenna serves them right, you teased us, but let me tell you, it was well worth it. Now we get to fuck Rebecca, my god I love New York!"

Jenna wiggled her tight little ass as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Both guys slid onto the bed and surrounded Rebecca; "Mike I think Rebecca here has a little too many clothes on, what do you think?"

Mike slid his hand up Rebecca's full firm thigh; "I believe you're right Fred. What do you think we should do about this Rebecca?"

She giggled and tossed her long thick black hair over her shoulder and turned her back to him; "Well Mike, if you would you please unzip me?" She could feel his fingers shaking as he tugged the zipper down until it hit the base of her dress near her waist.

Mike slipped his fingers up her gorgeous tapered back and hooking his fingers in the thin straps holding her dress up, he drew them off her dark skinned shoulders. They both held their breath as they anticipated feasting their eyes on her humongous tits. They were not disappointed; as the dress slipped off her gorgeous tits they sprung up and swayed from side to side.

With the dress resting about her waist, Fred tugged at the dress and slid it off her full thighs. He was not to be stopped and he hooked his fingers in her tiny thong and drew them off her hips and off her body, taking her shoes off along the way.

She laid back, her long raven hair surrounded her face and cascaded down to her heaving breasts and made her look angelic, even though she was ripe and ready to fuck their brains out. The two men stopped to take in Rebecca's beauty.

Fred knelt between her legs and scanned upward at her body; "My god Rebecca you're gorgeous. You and Jenna are both beautiful, but also totally opposite. Where Jenna is all peaches and cream, you're dark and sultry. Her breasts are smaller, but firm, where yours are huge and just impeccable breasts a man just wants to loose their face in. Those huge aureoles and nipples just make my mouth water. Her thighs are slim and trim, where yours are full and womanly."

She looked up at him with those dark eyes; "Oh so you're saying I'm fat huh?"

"No, no way Rebecca, I don't see an ounce of fat on you, you're just built larger and not slim like Jenna. Hell I was afraid I was going to break her, not so with you. You're a woman a man can love and frolic with without thinking you'll break, that's a fantastic feeling. Your hair is raven and full and thick, hers is red and sexy, but nowhere as sultry and erotic as yours!"

She smiled up at him; "Come on down here and fuck this real woman then!"

Mike slid off the bed; "I'll be back in a second." He hurried to the bathroom and stopped when he saw Jenna in the shower. Her long red hair was pinned up and her entire body was covered in soap suds. He bit his lip and picked up the bottle of warming oil and hurried out, knowing if he stayed he would be in the shower with her and fucking that slim, petite beauty.

When he got back to the bedroom, Fred was buried between Rebecca's full dark thighs. His lips were sucking her large cuntlips in between his lips and she was combing his hair with her fingers.

Rebecca's eyes rolled back in her head and she bit down on her full red lower lip as she started cumming for the second time tonight, the first time by someone other then herself.

Mike came back around the bed and knelt down besides her. Her eyes popped open and she looked down at the bottle in his hand, she smiled up at him; "Oh Mike, you're evil and I love what I think you're going to do with that oil!"

Mike leaned over and covered her mouth with his, she moaned as he slipped his tongue into her mouth, just as Fred's tongue separated her cuntlips and entered her bubbling caldron.

She loved being double teamed by two mouths and hoped soon to be replaced with two stiff fat cocks.

Mike broke the kiss and a string of saliva connected their parted lips and she sucked hard and drew it back into her mouth. He stopped and stared down at her lush body and his cock jumped. He placed his large white hand just below her breasts and slid it down over her flat firm belly.

She arched her back as both men were focusing on her pussy. She caught her breath when Fred stabbed deep in her cunt and Mike's fingertips found her clit and began rolling it between his fingers.

She groaned in protest when Mike pulled his hand away and allowed Fred to dominate her dripping pussy. Her thick patch of black hair was drenched in her juices.

Mike opened the bottle of warming oil and squirted a large amount on her flat belly. He trailed the liquid upwards and covered her huge dark breasts with the slippery liquid. He tossed the bottle aside and placed both of his hands on her stomach and began working the slippery liquid into her dark firm skin.

Rebecca was getting turned on more and more with each passing second. With Fred continuing to eat her pussy and Mike's firm hands working the warming oil into her skin, she was on fire and quickly rushing towards another orgasm.

Mike's hands moved up to her huge firm tits and began working the oil into the two large masses of flesh. She rolled her head from side to side as he pinched her stiff black nipples and his hands seemed to be everywhere at once. The oil was splashing all over the bed as he couldn't get enough of her mesmerizing tits.

He slowed the pace and now was caressing her tits lovingly and she was moaning constantly. She groaned loudly when Mike threw one leg over her body. He knelt over her straddling her upper body and when he gripped his long thick cock and place it between her slick tits, she went insane.

Mike took his slippery hands and cupping her huge tits, enveloped his cock with her hot slippery tits. He started off slow, fucking her tits with his huge cock and even though his cock was larger then the average cock, her tits made it disappear between the twin mounds of flesh.

Rebecca was nearing yet another orgasm as Fred was relentless, sucking and lapping away at her dripping cunt. She arched her head and lapped away at the head of Mike's cock whenever he pushed forward and the head peaked out atop her heaving tits.

The combination of the heating oil, her cunt juices and the sweat pouring out of ever pore of her body, Rebecca was drenched in her fluids. Her long thick black hair stuck to her face, neck shoulders and tits, but she looked so sensual and wanton that the guys were turned on even more then before by the gorgeous woman below them.

The bathroom door opened and Fred popped up from between Rebecca's thighs. Mike paused fucking her tits. The two men stared at the gorgeous figure before them.

Jenna had showered and redid her hair and make-up and she once again looked like a million bucks. She was dressed in a knee length straight satin slip. Two tiny straps held it up and her perky tits poked invitingly against the material and her stiff nipples were very evident.

Rebecca let out a groan; "Oh Jenna, that's not fair. Here I am covered in cum and oil, sweating like a stuffed pig and you come out looking line an angel!"

Mike resumed fucking her tits and smiled down at her; "Right now Rebecca, I wouldn't trade you for any woman in the world. You have NO Idea how sexy and fuckable you look right now, right Fred?"

All Fred did was slip closer to Rebecca, his face covered in her juices. He wiped some of the cum from his face and with his hand now covered in her juices he stroked his cock. He leaned forward and his cock easily entered her quaking cunt. It was so erotic as the squishing and sucking sounds her cunt made as he slid deeper and deeper into her were such a turn-on, both men nearly lost it right then and there.

Rebecca went ballistic when she felt Fred sinking his thick long cock into her well eaten pussy. She tried desperately to wrap her sweat covered legs around his back, but she was too exhausted from cumming so many times already. She turned her head and her eyes were heavy lidded with passion and they were smoking as she caught Jenna's gaze and she closed them and held her breath as another orgasm wracked her well fucked body,

Jenna took a step towards the bed, as if she was hypnotized, but she was shaked from the trance when she heard a knocking on the door.

Fred looked over at Jenna; "Are you ready for the fucking of your life? You better decide now, because if you don't you better say now, if you don't I believe in about an hour from now you'll look just like Rebecca here, maybe ever even more fucked up!"

She smiled and just nodded; she turned on those spiked high heels and rushed out of the room to meet her three new studs.

Fred and Mike resumed fucking Rebecca and she just let out a long happy sigh and closed her eyes and let them have their way with her. She let out a groan when Fred pulled out of her dripping cunt.

Mike rolled off of Rebecca and all of a sudden she felt abandoned, but that was quickly remedied when Fred flopped down onto the bed. He guided Rebecca over his body and she willingly straddled his body. She reached back and easily slipped his huge cock into her well fucked pussy.

She began riding his cock, her huge tits swayed back and forth, they dripped sweat and oil from their stiff points and she tossed her mane of long raven hair over her shoulders as Fred reached up and began playing with her huge tits. Rebecca felt a hand on her back guiding her to lean over Fred and she let out a loud moan when he captured one large oily nipple between his lips.

The hand on her back belonged to Mike. He began caressing her back, hips and ass and began to apply more of the oil on her lush body.

She let out a shiver when she felt his fingers tickling at her puckered asshole and she knew what was going to happen soon. She rode Fred harder as she was now slamming her body down harder and harder against his thick long cock. It was nowhere as large as LeBron who she fucked last week, but just large enough to touch places a lot of cock never hit before. She threw her head back and wiggled her hips when she felt a second oily finger enter her ass.

Mike pumped his fingers in and out of her receptive ass faster and faster. He felt her cum squirt out of her pussy as Fred fucked her harder and she started cumming. While she was still cumming, Mike quickly pulled his fingers out of her ass and before she could react he gripped his cock and shoved it into her ass.

Rebecca let out a loud scream and wiggled her ass trying to remove the large cock in her ass.

Both Fred and Mike held her ample hips in place and as she lay slumped against Fred, they both fucked away at her cunt and asshole. Wave after wave of pain and pleasure coursed through her sweat covered body.