FFFF Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she opened her heavy lidded eyes she was staring at the three new studs that were there to service Jenna. All three men had their shorts around their ankles and the one white guy was stroking his cock and Jenna had both of her tiny white hands wrapped around the two huge black cocks. Jenna urged them back and the three guys kicked off their shorts and followed Jenna out of the room.

Fred and Mike were fucking Rebecca like a well oiled machine, as one slid in the other slid out, back and forth they guided Rebecca back and forth on their huge cocks. She was limp as a rag as she gave her body to these two studs and they both rushed towards a crashing orgasm.

Her eyes shot open wide when suddenly she felt Fred's cock expand and then she felt his hot creamy cum bathing her over fucked pussy. When she felt this, it triggered yet another orgasm and she shook and moaned uncontrollably. Mike felt her starting to cum and h couldn't hold off any longer and emptied his cum filled balls into her bowels.

The three of them fell into a heap of sweaty flesh and all that could be heard in the room was their heavy breathing and the sound of Jenna moaning in the other room.

Jenna was on her knees and the two black men Jerome and Jesse were having their cocks sucked. She alternated from one and back to the other.

On the floor beneath Jenna's spread legs was Chad. He had her slip up around her waist and he was lapping away at her foaming pussy.

As she sucked on the two cocks they started to piss her off. She love sucking and fucking, but hated being though of as a slut or whore and as the two men spoke between each other they kept referring to her as a slutty white cunt, a redheaded whore who loved black cock and how they were going to be her pimp and rent her out to their other friends.

She had enough and pulled off the stiff black cock and stood up. She pulled her slip back down over her ass and her legs and with fire in those green eyes pointed to the door; "I told you twice already, not to talk about me that way, now get the fuck out!"

They stood and took a step towards her. She ran to the bathroom door and yelled out to Fred and Mike on the large bedroom bed; "They have thirty seconds to get out or I call security and then the television stations. I bet FOX would love another story about the Duke Lacrosse team involved in another alleged rape case!"

She slammed the door behind her and turned on the bath water.

Mike and Fred didn't want to fuck up a good thing and they got Jerome and Jesse's clothes, tossed them to them and told them to split before another scandal hit their university. When they were gone Mike knocked on the door and talked to Jenna through the door; "Jenna? Both of them are gone, what happened?"

She yelled through the door; "Ask Chad, he'll tell you!"

Mike, Fred and Rebecca looked at Chad; "Well Chad, what the fuck happened?"

"I couldn't hear all of it, I was sort of busy buried between Jenna's legs and my ears were sort of covered, but from I heard, over and over again Jenna told them to quit calling her names such as slut, whore, cunt and other obscenities and it was pissing her off. Finally she tore her pussy off my face, pulled down her slip and began ranting and raving at them. Do you mind if I try and talk to her. I really like her and don't want her to be pissed off at the entire Duke team because of a couple of assholes."

Rebecca came over to Chad; "It may be a good idea, but you may want to put on your shorts before going in to speak with her."

He laughed; "I think you're right Rebecca, and may I say you look unbelievably beautiful!"

She slapped him on the ass; "Okay sweet talker, get Jenna on your side first, then we'll see what we can do together."

He slipped into his shorts and knocked lightly on the bathroom door; "Jenna, Chad out here, can I come in and speak with you? I promise not to try anything and you know I respect you and would not talk to you the way Jesse or Jerome did."

There was silence for a few seconds and then she spoke out softly; "Alright Chad, come on in."

The bathroom was nearly dark, surrounding the large Jacuzzi tub were several candles and in the tub was Jenna. Her entire body was covered in bubbles, her long red hair was clipped up, atop her head and she was leaning back, a large tub pillow behind her long graceful neck.

Chad had to look away; his cock was getting hard looking at the angelic figure lounging in the tub of bubbles.

Jenna started laughing; "Come on over here and sit on the edge of the tub, I won't bite, well I might, but only if you do first. I know I sort of went off, but I hate it when men disrespect women. I've seen it all my life and I won't stand for it happening to me!"

"Woo Jenna, please don't lump me in with those two idiots. I respect you and all women. I'm from the south and my daddy would whoop my ass if I ever did that, which I NEVER would do!"

"I'm glad to hear that Chad, I just wanted to let you know I wasn't mad at you, but at the time, I had to be by myself and cool down." She pulled one slender arm out of the tub and placed her tiny hand on his muscular thigh and slid it up and down. She looked up at him with those doe like green eyes; "How would you like to join me in the tub. I know you were enjoying yourself before I lost it and let me tell you I LOVED what you were doing!"

He didn't say a word, he just stood and dropped his shorts and his long slender cock sprung out and slapped against his stomach.

He extended one leg to enter the tub and she stopped him and placing her bubble covered hand on his cock she stroked him several times and leaning forward took his soapy cock into her mouth. Her nostrils flared as she took his deeper and deeper down her throat. Her nose nuzzled his belly and her tongue came out and flicked against his ball sack.

Chad nearly lost it and started slipping in the tub. Half of his cock slipped out of her mouth and she cupped his tight ass cheeks in her tiny hands and held him steady as she started bobbing up and down faster and faster on his cock.

Chad gripped her head and moaned out; "Oh Jenna, if you don't want a mouthful of cum, you better quit now!"

She looked up at him with those gorgeous green eyes and she tried to smile with a mouthful of cock and she just continued to suck and lick his cock.

He let out a loud groan and started cumming.

Jenna took the first spurt into her mouth and then pulled it out and let him cum all over her face and tits.

When Chad saw this, his orgasm got even stronger and more cum started shooting out. Her entire upper body, face and neck were covered in his hot sauce.

When he stopped cumming, she let go of his cock and slid back down into the bubbly water. She washed her face and upper body off and crooked her finger at him, urging him into the tub.

Chad settled in the tub and Jenna slid over and leaned back against his firm chest. Her ass was pushed up hard against his semi-erect cock. He placed his hands on her shoulders and began massaging them.

She let out a moan and settled even harder between his legs.

Chad's hands moved to her long graceful neck, sending shivers through her body as his hands continued their magic. He slid them down and cupped her firm tits, his thumbs teased her thick stiff nipples and she moaned once again. He played with her tits until she was wiggling around and couldn't sit still. While she was wiggling, it caused his cock to stiffen once again and she felt it nudging her swollen pussy lips. He lowered his lips to her neck and began raining kisses on her neck, ears and shoulders. His hands finally let go of her amazing tits and began traveling downward, across her flat washboard belly and to her wiggling thighs. Up and down, up and down, he was driving her crazy. He finally planted his hands between her thighs and found her swollen, slick pussy lips. His thumbs spread her lips and dipped first one, then a second into her slick hole.

Jenna leaned back even harder against his body and arching her pelvis, she ground her pussy as hard as she could against his invading fingers. She turned her head towards him; raising her hands she gripped his head and pulled it violently down to her waiting mouth. They kissed passionately each trying to get the upper hand as their tongues and lips worked harder against the others.

She broke the kiss and was gasping for breath. She reached down into the water and finding his stiff cock she positioned it at the opening of her cunt. She nudged the head in and Chad moved his fingers out of the way and she slowly began lowering her body.

Inch by glorious stiff inch penetrated her tight hot cunt. She once again found his mouth and stuck her tongue deep into his mouth. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he was nearly totally in her. She had never felt such a long cock in her pussy before. Even though it wasn't exceptionally thick, it made up for in length and when she finally rested on his legs his cockhead was scraping against her cervix. She shivered and let out a moan whenever it nudged it. She began rising and lowering her petite trim body onto his thighs. She was splashing around like a Marlin caught in a deep sea fishing outing.

Chad could feel his balls churning and didn't want to cum yet. He placed his strong hands on her hips and held her steady and whispered in her ear; "Jenna, Jenna sit still, just lay back and feel me pulsing in your wet pussy. If you sit still you can feel my heartbeat in your cunt!"

She let out a groan and tried to wiggle and scratch the incredible itch between her legs. She was panting wildly as she lay there still for a couple of seconds; "Oh FUCK ME Chad, I can't sit still any more. I need to cum and I need to feel you cum in my pussy!"

He cupped her tiny tight ass and holding her several inches off his thighs he began pumping in and out of her as fast as he could.

Jenna matched his movements and slammed down at the same intensity. It was as if it was a contest seeing who could make who cum first. Her head whipped around and her long red hair came undone and danced wildly around her face and upper body. She let out a loud scream and started cumming. Luckily they were in the tub, because she would have drenched his entire lower body. "Oh fuck me harder Chad, I'm cumming, please, please cum with me!"

When he heard these words coming from the once innocent looking Jenna Lee, he couldn't hold it any longer and he began cumming again. Shot after hot thick shot, his cum filled her tiny womb and she felt him cumming, which triggered another quick orgasm from her tiny body. She collapsed against him and felt tiny tremors coursing through his body, sending tiny spurts of cum in her pussy.

As their breathing began to calm she rested her head on his chest. Her long sexy hair covered most of his upper body and she looked up at him with those green eyes, they sparkled and she smiled at him; Oh Chad, that was fucking amazing. I never felt a cock so deep in my sore little pussy before!"

She sat halfway up; "Did you heard that Chad? Hand me my cell over there on the edge of the tub." As she dialed Rebecca's number she heard it again, it was Rebecca's voice; "OH YES, Fuck my holes with those two big fat black cocks!"

Jenna was enraged as Fred's voice came across the cell phone very tentatively; "Hello, Rebecca Diamond's phone here."

Jenna spat out; "Who is this, is that you Fred?"

"Yessssssss, Jenna?"

"Who the fuck is out there with you? I thought you had those two black bastards out of my suite. What the fuck Fred, I trusted you guys and you disrespect my wishes like this!"

"Jenna, Jenna hold a second, let me explain. After Chad went in there Mike, Rebecca and I were resting here on the bed and there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it and Jesse and Jerome were out there and they were upset. They felt like real assholes and wanted to apologize to you. Rebecca told me to let them in and they came into the bedroom and were about to knock on the bathroom door and apologize to you. Jerome stopped when he heard you moaning out for Chad to fuck you harder and he stopped, not wanting to interrupt you two. You two were going at it hot and heavy and the four guys and Rebecca out here started getting really turned on and before we knew it, Rebecca had all four of us in a circle jerk and started taking us all on. So you see Jenna, they had good intentions; you just got us all so fucking turned on we couldn't help ourselves."

Jenna calmed down and chuckled; "So we turned YOU ALL ON? What's going on now out there? "

"Why don't you two come on out and see?"

"Oh no Fred, not just yet, I'm still a little pissed at your two black friends! Tell me, what's going on?"

"Well Jenna, Rebecca could use some help out here. She is being ravished by all four of us at the same time."

Rebecca yelled out; "I'M NOT COMPLAINING, I'M LOVING IT!!"

Fred laughed as he continued; "It's sort of crowded here Jenna. Jerome is on his back and Rebecca is riding his big fat cock. Jesse is behind her and has his cock buried in her gorgeous ass!"

Rebecca yelled out again' OH MY GOD Jenna, it's fucking fantastic and thank you Fred for saying I have a gorgeous ass!"

Fred laughed; "Oh you're welcome Rebecca. Well Jenna, Mike is standing over Jerome and is tit fucking Rebecca, he has an obsession with those fantastic tits of hers and when she isn't yelling out to you, she's sucking my cock."

"Wow Fred, it sure seems like Rebecca is having the time of her life and this is supposed to be my fantasy. Ask her if it's alright if I send Chad out there to join you and Mike, but I would like to have Jerome and Jesse join me in the tub. You just let them know, just one obscene derogatory remark about me and they're out of here!"

"Hold on Jenna, let me see."

There was mumbling and a commotion on the other end of the phone and then Fred came back on; "Okay Jenna, open the door and collect your prize and yes they know, no name calling!"

Jenna and Chad climbed out of the tub, Jenna looked fantastic as her long red hair, still mostly dry clung to her wet shoulders and breasts. Bubbles slid down her sleek body and Chad once again stopped to take in her gorgeous form.

She tossed him a towel and he dried himself off. She didn't seeing she was hoping to hop right back in with the two black studs. She opened the door and stood there in awe. She stared at the two huge cocks standing nearly straight out from their bodies. Jerome's cock was gleaming in the light of the bathroom, it was still covered in Rebecca's creamy gooey cum. Jesse's was slick from the oil he had spread all over it so he could fuck Rebecca's ass.

She stepped aside and Chad stepped out to join Fred and Mike. At the same time she took Jerome's large black hand in her tiny lily white hand and led him into the room. She stepped into the tub and stood there as they watched her slowly lower her bubble covered slick body into the tub.

Jerome licked his large lips and was almost drooling as he thought about fucking this tiny sexy woman. He looked at Jesse and nudged him. Jesse spoke up; "Ms Lee, we just want to say how sorry we are for offending you. We really didn't mean anything by it. Not to make excuses, but in our culture, it's a complement to call our women what we were calling you. Once again we are truly sorry and if we get carried away and some of those vulgar endearments come out, just slap us and we'll stop, we just get so excited to be with such a beautiful white woman such as yourself, we just loose it and revert back to our street talk."

She smiled up at him with those gorgeous green eyes and nodded; "I accept your apologies and forgive me too. I may have gone a little overboard, but to me it's an insult and such a turn-off. So if you start again, I WILL let you know, I just can't get into real hot sex if someone starts calling me those names, okay?"

They nodded their acceptance of what she was saying.

"Alright you two, who wants to join me here in the tub?"

Like a flash they both jumped in and splashed her and she started laughing as she tried not to drown.

Like fish to water their large black hands reached out and to her surprise, very gently began caressing her body. It seems like their four hands were everywhere at once and she was quickly turning to mush.

Jenna slipped to the center of the large tub and Jerome and Jesse were on either side of her. Luckily for her, the soapy hot water cleaned the cum and oil off their stiff cocks and she tried to wrap her tiny hands around the two huge fat cocks.

Jerome and Jesse were not sitting still there. Each man had a hand on her trim thigh, sliding up and down and they took turns playing with her pussy and asshole. Their other hands were playing with her unbelievably firm tits, tugging and playing with her stiff pink aureoles and dark pink nipples. At the same time, both heads came down and their large black lips each took a stiff nipple into their mouths.

She groaned when their large tongues began lapping away at them and her hands stroked their huge cocks faster and harder. She urged Jesse up onto the edge of the tub.

When he sat on the edge she slipped over and took his cock into her hand. Swiping the bubbles off of the large black piece of meat she lowered her mouth to the large black head. She blew on it and he ran his thick black fingers through her silky red hair. She stuck out her tongue and rolled it around and around the black mushroomed head. She was driving him insane.

He threw his head back and groaned; "Come on bitch, suck it!"

She pulled back and glared at him; "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" She shouted!

There was a shocked look on his face, "Sorry, oh I'm sorry Jenna, you are just driving me crazy and I lost it. Please forgive me, I told you I might lose control, it just shows how good you're turning me on!"

She smiled and licking her red lips said; "Just watch it Jesse or you're out of here. See like I said, it completely turned me off. Now you two will have to start all over again getting me hot again!"

Jerome laughed; "I think we can do that, don't you Jesse?"

"Sure enough bro, let's get to it!"

Jerome placed his large black hands on her tiny waist and lifting her, spun her around and placed her on the edge of the tub. He placed her slim shapely legs over his shoulders and he bent down and began licking and nipping at the tender flesh of her inner thighs.

She threw her head back and let out a groan.

Jesse, who was besides her, turned her towards him and ran his fingers once again through her red locks and gripping it tightly, pulled her mouth to his. His large mouth covered her's and kissed her hard, shoving his big thick tongue into her mouth.

She danced her tiny tongue around his and she caught his with her lips and sucked hard on his tongue.

Jesse's other hand began playing with her firm tits and she moaned loudly into his mouth when he tweaked her nipples.

Jerome moved to her pussy and she went into orbit when he shoved his large tongue into her dripping hole. He pulled out and she groaned her disapproval, but was quickly rewarded with his tongue finding her clit and he began playing with it.

Jenna started cumming when he shoved 2 large fingers into her cunt and sucked on her clit at the same time. His two fingers were larger then most cocks she had taken into her tiny pussy and she let out a guttural moan and came all over his fingers.

Jesse pulled his mouth off her tits and began to laugh and it started to piss Jenna off again, even though he didn't mean anything by it.

"Well Jenna, are you getting hot now?" He smiled at her and she softened seeing he was happy she was getting turned on again.

"Oh yeah Jesse; who wants to fuck me first?"

Jerome pulled away from her pussy, dropping her legs back into the tub; "Well Jenna, see I'm the one who got you off, I think I should be first."