FFFF Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim looked up at her; you mean Josh never ate your pussy? Is that why you have so much hair down here?"

She blushed and stammered; "Well, well I used to shave it when I was in college, but seeing Josh thought it was dirty and sick to do that or even play with my pussy, I just let it grow."

Tim nuzzled her pussy and slowly spread her lips through the dense forest and his cock leaped against her calf as he saw the pink bubbly caldron nestled between her thighs and like a moth to a bright light his mouth descended to her pussy. His tongue swept back and forth and Amy let out a loud groan.

It was the first tongue on her pussy in almost ten years and she was going to make it last as long as possible. She immediately went back to sucking Jim's cock, this time with a lot more gusto as Tim was now eating her pussy in earnest.

Amy was squirming around on the table; her legs locked around Tim's head and pulled him deeper into her aching pussy. With each lick she felt an electrical shock shoot through her body and her clit was so sensitive that each time Tim touched it; it made her jump and quiver. Letting out a loud guttural moan around Jim's cock she dropped her legs from Tim's shoulders and head and started squirting.

She had never squirted before in her life and didn't know how to react, but Tin sure did!

He drove his face even harder against her squirting cunt and sucked and licked up every ounce of her juicy concoction.

Jim watched his son suck and lick at Amy's hairy pussy and he picked up the pace of fucking her face and he could not hold off any longer. He pulled his saliva covered cock out of her mouth and started shooting. He totally drenched her face, neck and chest with shot after shot of his pearly white cum.

When Amy felt him cumming on her body, it sent her immediately into yet another orgasm. Her juices flowed freely out of her cunt and Tim was there to suck it all up again.

He pulled back after she had calmed down and was laying there, her upper body covered in Jim's cum and her entire groin area dripping with her cum and Tim's saliva. She smiled weakly at the two of them and blew out a long breath of air; "Oh god, that was amazing, I can't wait to see how you both fuck me. I've never cum so hard or for so long and I can't get enough. I want more and I want it all hard and fast. I want to make passionate love to both of you later, but right now I want you both to fuck the living shit out of me and make me scream when I cum!"

Tim took her by the arm and pulled her to a sitting position. The entire dining room table was covered in her juices and Jim's cum. Pulling her up even more he had her wrap her arms around his neck and reaching down he picked her up. She slipped her arms around his neck and crushed her slim petite body in his arms and kissed him hard, her face still covered in Jim's cum didn't faze Tim a bit. He carried her up the stairs and into his parent's bedroom. He placed her gently on the bed and she lazily stretched her gorgeous cum covered body like an awakening lioness.

Jim hadn't followed the couple and when he reappeared he was holding a warm washcloth, a tiny water basin, shaving cream and a razor. He had a wide smile on his face; "Amy I'm just like Tim. I LOVE EATING PUSSY, just ask Mandy, but there is no way I'm putting up with all of that hair. You better lay back and relax because I'm going to shave off every strand of hair down there and after that I'm going to eat that pussy like it was never eaten before!"

Amy let out a groan and she slid lower on the bed and arched her hips up; "Come on Jim, I have a lot of catching up to do, seeing Josh never ate me, the rest of the family will have to help me catch up!"

Jim reached up first with the warm washcloth and wiped her face and chest clean of his cum and then wiped her pussy around and around getting it nice and wet. It was already wet, but not from water. He applied the shave cream and slowly began to tug at the sensitive skin around her pussy and both Tim and Jim could see she was really getting turned on. With each tug of the razor, her pussy lips spread open briefly and her creamy hot juices leaked out freely.

Amy started moaning and her hips were jerking with each stroke of the razor and Jim was afraid he would cut her.

Tim remedied that as he scooted next to her and held her shoulders. He turned her head towards him and she looked up at him with those gorgeous green eyes and a shiver coursed through his body and his cock lurched upward. Cupping her head he pulled the clip out and her hair tumbled down around her face and the pillow. He leaned in and his huge cock, with a drop of pre-cum seeping out, painted her full red lips.

She let out a moan and licked her lips seductively and kept her eyes on his and she felt his cock leap again. She smiled when this occurred and she opened her mouth and her tongue came out and she lazily swiped her tongue back and forth across his pee hole.

Tim let out a groan and gripped the back of her head and holding it steady. Slow and steadily he slipped his huge cock into her mouth.

Her eyes popped open wide as she felt more and more of his huge cock slide into her mouth. When it hit the back of her throat she pulled back slightly and her eyes started tearing up. She took a deep breath and allowed him to shove it in deeper. It slid into her throat and le let out a scream as he felt her throat muscles grip at his cockhead and even down along the thick hard shaft.

Down below Jim has most of the longer and dense hairs from her pussy area. He reapplied the shave gel and worked it into her skin and while doing this his fingers slipped into her dripping cunt and started finger fucking her. It was driving her crazy and once again Jim had a hard time holding her still. She calmed down when he started sliding the razor on her sensitive skin. Most of the hair was gone and Jim slipped two fingers into her and pulled back to tighten the skin around her puffy sensitive lips and she let out a loud groan and turned her head back towards Tim and sucked his cock even deeper into her mouth.

Jim now had her pussy totally bare and as he applied the oil to it so the sensitive skin would not burn, he lowered his mouth to her bare pussy and began sucking and licking at the dripping hole. He slipped two then a third finger in her tight cunt and turning his hand around began stroking her G spot.

Amy flew throw the ceiling as she had not felt the intense pleasure before. Her hips and legs were flailing about as wave after wave of electricity coursed through her tiny body. She fell back against the damp sheets and with Jim's mouth clamped down around his fingers she started cumming, not just cumming, but she started squirting and squirting and she felt like her entire womb was shooting out of her quaking cunt.

Amy let out a long sigh and passed out, her mouth was still around Tim's cock and he pulled it out, not wanting her to choke or bite down on his cock when she woke up.

Slowly she came to and smiled weakly at the duo, both of their cocks were still stiff and she let out a shiver, knowing what was coming next and welcoming it whole heartedly. She looked up at Jim; "What the fuck did you do to me? I never felt such intense pleasure before, and that mouth of yours, it was fabulous!"

He smiled down at her and tenderly swept one long wave of ash blonde hair from her face; "I can't believe that schmuck of a son of mine never eat you before. First of all you have a very tasty pussy and the way you respond is unbelievable, I hope to do it more in the future!"

She let out a giggle; "I'm going to hold both of you to that, but right now, what I need as a nice stiff cock in my itching pussy. Who wants to scratch my itch?"

Tim was lying on the bed besides her, he was on his side and his arm and hand was holding up his head as he looked at her gorgeous body intently. He slowly rolled over onto his back and taking hold of the arm that was the furthest from him. He pulled at it and she rolled over his firm well muscled body.

Amy straddled his body and lowering her face to his stared directly into his eyes with those pools of ocean green and she felt his cock leap against her pussy. She kissed his tenderly and slowly the kiss intensified and soon they were kissing like two long lost lovers. Their tongues were flicking back and forth from one mouth to the other. This went on for several minutes and finally unable to breath Amy tore her mouth from his and sat up straight.

She felt his huge cock brushing against her now naked and bare pussy. She reached down and swiping the head up and down her weeping lips coated the large head with her juices. Wiggling her hips she wedged it in and slowly, very slowly began lowering her hips down. Inch by inch his cock disappeared in her tight tiny body.

Amy's eyes opened wide and her mouth was gaping open, trying desperately to take more air into her lungs. Blowing it out she lowered her body and let out a loud scream when she felt his thighs now on her ass. She had taken all of his huge cock in her pussy. "Oh my fucking god Tim, you are fucking huge! I can't believe I got all of it in me. Just let me take a minute to adjust to it and then I want you to fuck the shit out of me!"

She heard a laugh behind her, turning her head her shoulder length blonde hair danced around her face and her eyes went wide again.

Jim was kneeling behind her, his big cock was all oiled up and before she could react, he pushed down on her back causing her ass it lift up; "Sorry Tim, but fucking the shit out of her is my job! With one fast shove his large cockhead spread her puckered asshole and half of his cock slipped into her well lubricated asshole. Luckily all of her squirting and her huge orgasms collected at her asshole.

Amy let out a blood-curdling scream when she felt his cock enter her asshole. She had never felt such pain, and at the same time such pleasure shooting through her body.

Tim held her in place, his large hands holding her by the arms and pulling her down, he captured one of her thick nipples in his mouth and sucked hard. He sucked a little harder then he wanted, he was so excited watching his cock slide in and out of her pussy as his father's cock penetrated her tight asshole.

Amy was moaning, groaning and screaming out obscenities like a long shore man; "OH FUCK, FUCK BOTH MY HOLES! I want your cum, both of them deep in my body. Fuck, fuck, fuck meeeeeeeeee!"

She shook violently as spasm after strong spasm wracked her body as she came and couldn't stop!

Tim drove upwards when Jim pulled back and then Jim drove downward when Tim pulled back.

Her body was like a limp rag as they used her body to pleasure themselves, but at the same time doing to her what she had always wanted her ex-husband to do.

Back and forth, back and forth, the two men like a well oiled machine fucked their sister and daughter-in-law and she nearly passed out from cumming so frequently. Amy's body was dripping from sweat as she fucked back at the two spectacular cocks imbedded in her body between orgasms.

This went on for over fifteen minutes and they tossed her up and down on their cocks. Finally Jim felt her asshole tighten again, he knew she was cumming and not able to hold off any longer, he pulled his cock out of her asshole and started shooting his thick heavy load all over her back.

Amy looked back and screamed back to Jim; "No, no Jim, stick it back in! I want to feel you fill my swollen ass with your cum!"

She let out a loud groan when he shoved it back in with one quick thrust and she felt his cock rear up and shot more of his potent cum deep in her ass. It seemed like he was never going to stop cumming and after about thirty seconds he stopped shooting and he slowly softened and slipped out of her asshole.

A river of cum flowed out of her ass and she shivered when she felt him dripping out. She then did something so nasty it nearly made Tim cum then and there. She reached back and captured the cum flowing out of her ass and pooling it in the palm of her hand, she raised it to her mouth and sucked her hand dry.

She smiled down at Tim; cum dripping down her chin as she licked her lips and bending down kissed his hard sending some of Jim's cum into Tim's mouth.

After a second or two, he started kissing her back and now with Jim no longer behind her, Amy started fucking up and down on Tim's huge cock faster and faster. She pulled her mouth from his and he captured her firm tits in his hands and began sucking and biting on them

Amy's ass was like a blur now as she slammed up and down on his thighs faster and faster. The entire room echoed from the sound of skin slapping against skin and she arched her back and threw her head back as once again another orgasm overtook her gorgeous body.

Tim sucked on her tits as his hands held her hips down tight. Pumping up and down with fast tiny strokes he held his cock in her quivering cunt and started shooting is thick sperm in her cunt.

She let out another loud scream and pulling her tit from his mouth arched her back even more and rotated her hips on his making greater contact with his cock and her clit. She saw stars and collapsed against him, passing out once again.

Amy's breathing was coming back to normal. Jim rolled her over onto her back and he slowly pulled his still stiff cock from her pussy. It made a sucking sound as a vacuum was formed around his thick cock.

Tim's cum was flowing out of her cunt and Jim could not resist and he slipped between her legs and started lapping up his son's potent cum. Her hips jerked involuntarily as she was once again being stimulated by Jim's fantastic lips and tongue.

Amy slowly opened her eyes and she lazily ran her fingers through Jim's salt and pepper hair; "My god Jim, I can't think of a better way to wake up! Are you going to fuck it after you eat it?"

He looked up between her sweaty thighs and smiled up at her, Tim's cum coated his lips, he smacked his lips and shook his head; "Sorry Amy, although there isn't anything I would like more then to fuck this sweet pussy of yours, but at my age, I know my limitations, maybe in the morning if you're still here. Tim why don't you take this lovely lady to the bathroom and give her a good washing? As for me, I'm dead and need some rest" He kissed Amy tenderly on her pussy lips and whispered to her; "Thank you Amy and remember we'll always love you!"

Amy got out of the bed on wobbly legs and as Jim settled into the damp bed she leaned over. Her still hard nipples tits scraped across his hairy chest and she gave him a long deep passionate kiss. When the kiss ended she looked down and his cock began to stir; "Jim are you sure you're done?"

He gave her a peck on the forehead; "You're trying to kill me aren't you? Sorry, yes Amy, I'm done, maybe more in the morning. Now go you two and have fun!"

He watched her gorgeous ass wiggle from the room and he felt his cock leap once again and he thought to himself; "Oh to be thirty again!"

Tim was already in the bathroom and the room was full of steam. He opened the door and stepped in. Taking Amy by the hand he pulled her in after him. He closed the door behind her and he enveloped her tiny body with his large body.

Amy sleepily rested her head on his chest as she felt his hands begin to caress her back and ass with his soap covered hands. She was lost in the luxurious feeling of those strong hands quickly starting tiny fires throughout her body. She lifted her head from his chest and planting tiny kisses on his chest, looked up at him with those gorgeous green eyes; "Why didn't I hook up with you? I married the wrong brother!"

Tim leaned down and kissed her tenderly and continued to soap up her lush body. He turned her around and his stiff cock slid between her soapy ass cheeks. He had her lean against him as he began to soap up her tits.

He spent an extra amount of time on them and she was wiggling her ass harder and harder against his cock when he finally let go of them and moved down to her pussy. He worked his hands and then his fingers in and out of her pussy and by the time he was finished he had her moaning and groaning for him to fuck her.

Amy let out a screech when he slid her forward and this put her directly under the shower spray. It drenched her entire body, her ash blonde hair turned dark as it was now totally engulfed in water. The soap suds flowed from her body. He quickly spun her around and rinsing off the rest of the soap, he dropped to his knees and throwing a leg over his shoulder he buried his face in her squeaky clean pussy.

"Mmmmmm, now that's the way I like my pussy, nice and bare and I'll stuff it myself!"

She giggled and then turned to moans as he sucked and licked at her pussy till she couldn't take it any longer; "Please, please Tim fuck me, fuck me now and fuck me hard!"

Still between her legs, he stood up and holding onto her threw open the door and slid across the bathroom to the large vanity counter. He placed her on the edge and wrapping her legs around his waist he shoved forward and with one thrust buried his cock deep in her dripping pussy.

The two of them fucked like animals, each trying to outdo the other

As Tim slammed forward Amy met his thrust with one of her own. He pulled back and so did Amy. They slammed together, flesh slapping against flesh as their wet bodies got even wetter, from sweat and hot juices body fluids.

Amy caught his face in her hands and kissed him violently as she thrust her tongue into his mouth and groaned as she felt his balls slapping against her tight ass.

They fucked like it was the last fuck either of them would even experience. After about ten minutes Tim let out a loud groan, he pulled his cock from her pussy and had her slip to her knees; "Come on Amy, I want to watch you take my load all over your face and tits!"

She sucked it in and tasted her juices for the first time and it pushed her over the top also. "Yes, yes Tim cum all over my face. Do what that fucking asshole of a brother would never do to me!"

He let out a loud groan and started cumming. He came like never before as he looked down at those gorgeous green eyes looking up at him. The first shot hit her on the lips and she opened her mouth to take it in. The next hit her cheek and shot up to her eyes and into her hair. Shot after creamy shot covered her face, throat and tits.

Once spent, Tim stumbled back to the shower and pulled Amy with him. In there he lazily washed her body and she, his. He lovingly shampooed her hair and once completed, he rinsed her off and stepping out towel dried her body. He dried himself off and taking her in his arms he carried her to his room and gently laid her on the bed.

Tim crawled in besides her and over the next hour the two of them made slow passionate love, each ending with an explosive orgasm.

They fell asleep in one another's arms and when Amy woke up in the morning she felt a recently acquired love of having her pussy eaten.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked down and she was staring at the smiling face of Tim sucking on her pussy and tongue fucking her already filled hole. She rolled her eyes back in her head and let the exquisite feeling course through her aching body.

Slowly her breathing got heavier and her blood began to boil as she raced towards yet another orgasm from the expert loving of her ex-brother-in-law.

Amy heard a sound on the other side of the bed and Jim came up to her. He was dressed in a business suit, but his stiff cock was sticking out of his pants. She scooted closer and as her orgasm subsided she took the stiff cock of her ex-father-in-law between her lips and sucked it in deep into her throat.

Amy groaned around his cock as Tim shifted on the bed and was now feeding his cock into her aching pussy. It was raw from last night, but the itching he had caused from his expert oral ministrations she took him balls deep into her foaming pussy.