FFFF Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum from last night ran out and coated his cock and feeling his deposit from last night around his cock quickly brought him to the brink of cumming again.

Her mouth was a vessel for Jim to fuck and letting out a loud groan he began shooting his cum down her throat. In just one night she became an expert cock sucker. She swallowed his entire load and did not loose a drop.

Jim leaned over and kissed her; she opened her mouth and allowed him to taste his own cum. "Mmmmm that tastes even better cumming from your mouth Amy. Thank you for the great time last night and the fantastic blow job this morning. We really have to do this again."

Turning to Tim, who was sliding in and out of Amy lazily; "Take good care of her son. At least one of my son's has enough balls to take care of a beautiful woman!"

He stood up, zipped up and blowing her a kiss left the room.

Turning her attention to Tim, Amy laid back and reaching up pulled him down to her and began raining kisses all over his face and chest.

Just like last night the two of them make passionate love and when they came, they came together.

Once finished they got up and hopped in the large master bath shower again and clean off one another. They towel dried each other and Amy began to slip back into her jogging outfit. She turned to Tim; "I'm a little too sore to jog home. Could you please give me a ride home?"

"Amy I would be happy to drive you anywhere you would like. I'll leave you to dress; I'll throw on some clothes and meet you downstairs."

Tim left the room and Amy finished dressing. She scurried to the bedroom closet and popped open the DVRs and pulling out the DVDs she slipped them into her jacket pocket and hurried downstairs.

The television went black and Amy stood up; "Ladies I hope you enjoyed my fantasy, but it still isn't over. You see after we left the house Tim drove me home and we made out like two high school teenagers in my driveway. I finally got back into my house and took a long soothing bath and after that dressed and headed out to work. I edited the DVDs and finalized what you just saw. Two days later I got a call from Mandy and she just got home and was disappointed that the DVRs were empty. I told her I took them to edit them and said it came out better then I anticipated. I hope you all agree.

She asked me if I made a copy for her like she asked for and I told her I did and if it was okay I would bring them over the next day. After work I stopped by Mandy's house and here is what transpired then."

Amy slipped in another DVD into the player and hit the play button.

Amy was at the door of Mandy's house, she was dressed in a canary yellow wrap-around dress. It had a tight black belt around her tiny waist showing off her straining tits and gorgeous legs.

The door opened and Mandy, looking like a younger version of Goldie Hawn stood there smiling back at Amy. Amy's jaw dropped as she looked at Mandy who was dressed in a tiny white bikini that did little to hade her gorgeous body. She had on a see through cover-up that barely came to her tight little ass. She stepped aside; "Come on in Amy, I was just heading out to the pool, would you like to join me?"

Amy stammered; "Ah, ah, ah Mandy, I don't have a suit and I was just here to drop off the DVD."

"Nonsense Amy, I have a slew of suits upstairs, there has to be one that will fit you. Come on, follow me and let's get you out of those tight clothes"

Once in the bedroom Mandy popped the DVD into the player and turned it on and started looking for a bikini for Amy to wear. When she noticed the huge bush on Amy she turned to her; "Oh Amy we have to do something about that large bush of yours. There isn't a bikini in here that will cover that forest!"

Amy blushed; "You won't have to worry about that Mandy, Jim didn't like it either and he shaved me bare before eating me."

She laughed; "That's my man, loves eating pussy, but hates the hair. So you're just like me huh? We'll have to compare his handy work. Did you enjoy his mouth?"

"Boy did I, but I have very little to compare it to Mandy. You see Josh would never go down on me and other then a couple sloppy guys in college, I've only had oral sex since then with Jim and Tim."

"That bastard, I can't believe he's my son. Well at least you had a couple of the best. I'm not sure about Tim, even though I've though about it, but Jim IS one of the best I've ever had. He's good, but nowhere as good as a woman!"

Amy looked at her; "Are you saying.....?"

She nodded; "Let me tell you Amy, who knows better about a woman's pussy then another woman. I've had a lot of men go down on me and I've had some really good ones, but none ever come close to a woman's tongue and mouth."

Amy was standing before the sitting Mandy and her pulse quickened and her breathing was heavier.

Mandy's hand came up and slowly began opening the wide tight belt. It fell to the floor and Mandy's hand flew to the tie holding the wrap-around dress secure. She tugged at it and it floated open. Amy sucked in her breath when Mandy stood up, their bodies were nearly touching.

Mandy's hand slid into the dress and wrapping her hands around her waist, they slid up her sides to her shoulders and slowly slipped the flowing dress from her body. It fluttered to the floor and Amy stood there in a matching pair of lacy panties and demi bra. Her legs looked fantastic as her high heeled shoes made her calves stand out even better then Mandy imagined.

Mandy sat back down on the bed and taking Amy by the hand pulled her down to the bed besides her.

Amy looked nervous but she followed Mandy's lead, lying back when Mandy pushed back on her shoulder.

"Scoot up on the bed and let's take those tight nasty shoes off your feet."

Amy scooted up on the bed and allowed Mandy to take her shoes off. Taking them in her hand once again, one at a time she began raining tiny kisses all over her feet. She sucked on her tiny toes and Amy let out a tiny moan when her tongue came out and stabbed at the spaces between each toe. She sucked them one by one into her mouth and Amy let out tiny groans as the electrical shocks of her tongue shot right to her pussy.

Amy wiggled her ass as Mandy's hands ran up and down her gorgeous legs as she worshipped her feet.

Placing her feet back on the bed, her hands and mouth slowly worked her way up those slender limbs. Amy parted them willingly as Mandy's mouth nipped and licked her way up her calves. When her tongue and mouth started sucking on the tender flesh behind her knees, Amy rolled over onto her belly, giving Mandy greater access to her ass and thighs.

Mandy began licking her ways up and down Amy's gorgeous thighs and didn't stop until they were glistening with her saliva. "Mmmmm Amy, I can smell your sex. I can't wait to taste you and for you to taste me!"

Amy let out a groan and arched her hips when Mandy hooked her fingers in the tiny lace panties and pulled them down and off her legs.

Immediately Mandy's nose and tongue were buried in Amy's pungent ass cheeks. Her tongue stabbed at her puckered hole and Amy raised her ass giving Mandy access to her already drenched pussy. Her tongue flicked back and forth at her pussy lips and at the same time reached up and deftly popped open Amy's bra. She tugged at Amy's hip and getting the hint, she rolled back over onto her back.

Mandy knelt up and let out a gasp when she took in the sight before her; "My god Amy, you're absolutely stunning!" She looked down at the figure before her and was speechless. Amy's ash blonde hair fanned out about her face like a halo, her piercing green eyes made Mandy shiver. Amy licked her full red lips and let out a sigh as Mandy's hands moved from her trim hips to her high firm tits. She groaned when Mandy took both large nips between her thumbs and index fingers and rolled them until they were as stiff as pencil erasers. Her mouth followed her fingers and she sucked and tugged at the stiff nipples.

Amy dug her fingers in the mass of blonde curls atop Mandy's head and crushed her face harder against her firm tits.

Mandy's hands were still busy while she sucked on Amy's tits. Her hands were traveling up and down Amy's slim torso and across her ample hips. Her hand dove down between her legs and was rewarded with a stream of juices that were flowing out of her sopping cunt.

Amy arched her chest and hips trying to apply greater pressure to her nipples and her clit which Mandy was now playing with.

Mandy broke free from Amy's tits and began raining kisses down her body. As she was headed for Amy's honey pot Amy tried to hurry her by putting pressure on her head and shoulders.

Mandy was having none of this and was going to do it at her own pace and tease the fuck out of Amy. Her tongue dipped into Amy's belly button and she blew lightly on her skin causing Amy to let out yet another moan.

Amy rubbed her pussy against Mandy's chest, covering her white bikini with her juices.

Mandy rose up and reaching behind her popped open her bikini top and tossing it aside resumed her slow travel down her straining body.

Amy's cunt juices were low covering Mandy's pink knob like nipples and Mandy let out a gasp and then she smiled as she made sure her tits rubbed up and down Amy's dripping slit. Her nipple caught Amy's clit and this sent her into orbit, arching her back and grinding her cunt harder and harder against Mandy's incredible firm tits.

Mandy finally moved over Amy's pussy and she let out her breath against Amy's cunt. She alternated blowing her hot breath and them blowing on it causing her cooler breath to send shivers throughout her extremely sensitive body. She flattened her tongue and placing it at the base of Amy's pussy she took one long swipe up her pussy. By the time she reached the middle of her cunt she sank a couple inches into her pussy. When she reached Amy's clit, half of her tongue was buried in her cunt and Amy started shaking from the intense sensation coursing through her body.

Mandy repeated this movement several times and Amy was now at the brink of cumming. She dug her fingers in the mass of blonde curls atop Mandy's head. She heard her giggle and Mandy attacked Amy's clit and flicked it back and forth several times. It grew to twice its size and then she exploded in Mandy's mouth.

Amy collapsed on the bed, her legs were splayed wide open and they continued to jerk involuntarily. She had a contented smile on her face as she swept the wild hair from Mandy's face. She started giggling when she saw how wet she had made Mandy's face. She pulled her up to her face and began raining kisses all over Mandy's face, as she did this she licked her own cum juices from her face.

Mandy rolled off of Amy and letting out a long breath started; "My god Amy, you are one hot fuck. I've been with numerous women, a few where it was there first time, but you put them all to shame. I just can't believe my stupid son wouldn't eat that luscious pussy!"

"Mmmmm, you were right Mandy, Jim may have made me squirt for the first time ever, but you did things to my pussy no one had ever done before. I just hope it isn't the last time! Would you mind if I tried some of that on you?"

Mandy started laughing; "I would love to have you suck on my clitty and fuck my pussy. As far as squirting, I think you were sooooo excited having two great men at the same time, your body just went into overload and that's why you squirted. It's happened when I've been in bed with two or three men or women. So when do you want to start?"

Amy sat up and pushed Mandy onto her back; "How about right now?"

Mandy started laughing as she settled back and Amy began raining kisses all over her body. Mandy started giggling; "Slow down Amy, slow down, we're in no hurry, are we?"

Amy smiled down at her with those gorgeous green eyes; "I guess not, it's just that I'm so excited, I want to try it all at once."

She slowed down and began sucking on the large knobs atop Mandy's tits and she was rewarded with a long quiet purr that came from Mandy's lips. She spent a long time on her tits and when she moved lower, Mandy's tits were dripping with Amy's saliva.

Amy licked her way down to Mandy's belly. She reached down and tugged at the tight bikini bottom and freeing them from her gorgeous ass, she tossed them to the floor. Her mouth immediately began sucking and licking at Mandy's equally bare cunt and what she lacked in finesse, she made up with enthusiasm.

Mandy was rolling from side to side as Amy's active mouth was quickly driving her towards an explosive orgasm/ She crushed her thighs around Amy's head and started cumming all over her lips and tongue.

After Mandy settled down, Amy sat up, smacking her lips she started laughing; "I can't believe just a few short days ago I was a frustrated divorcee and now I'm a liberated slut, fucking my brother and father-in-law and having you my ex-mother-in-law eating my cunt and I eating hers!"

She started laughing too; "Well you're a quick learner and I think that was a great warm-up. Now swing around and sit on my face and let's see who can get the other off first."

In a flash Amy spun around and settled her pussy over Mandy's face. The two of them were lying crossways on the bed and Amy once again buried her head between Mandy's slim thighs and began eating eagerly at her pussy.

The two of them were lost in their own little world as they licked, sucked and probed each other's pussy for well over twenty minutes. They both came several times, but neither could get enough of the other's pussy and cum. All of a sudden Amy felt what she first thought were a couple of Mandy's fingers sliding into her pussy. Then she realized it was too long, fat and hot. She looked back from between Mandy's legs and saw Tim there naked and his cock was sliding deeper into her dripping cunt.

She heard Mandy groan and looking back, in front of her was Jim and he pushed Amy's head aside and in one quick fluid motion, buried his cock in Mandy's foaming cunt.

Both women held onto the other's legs for leverage as Jim and Tim picked up the pace fucking both women harder and faster.

Amy let out a groan when she felt Tim's cock pop out of her pussy. She looked back and Tim was feeding his cock to his mother. She was sucking on it and once she had all of Amy's cream licked off she fed it back into Amy's cunt.

Amy let out another groan and pushed back against the invading cock. She reached down and did the same to Jim, pulling his slick cum covered cock from Mandy's pussy and she sucked and licked it clean. Once done she placed it back at the entrance to Mandy's cunt and Jim shoved it back it.

Both Mandy and Amy did this several times and they were both on the verge of cumming. The men were slamming away at both of them like madmen and didn't let up.

Mandy suddenly pushed Amy off of her body. Spinning around she was face to face with Tim, her son. She wrapped her lithe legs around his waist and looking up at him spat out; "Come on Tim, fuck your mother! I've wanted to try out that monster for quite sometime, no time like the present!"

Tim was speechless, he looked over at his father; "DAD?"

Jim smiled; "Go for it son! Amy slide over her and let me fuck that gorgeous ass of yours again!"

Amy spun around and wiggled her cum covered ass at Jim. She leaned forward and began kissing Mandy wildly as Tim began feeding his mother his huge cock.

They moaned in each others mouth as Jim entered Amy's ass and Tim slid balls deep into Mandy.

The four of them fucked frantically. Amy was rushing towards an orgasm. Her tongue was deep in Mandy's mouth and Mandy's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt Tim's cock expand in her pussy and began to fire his potent sperm deep in her well fucked pussy.

Mandy reached back and began fingering Amy's clit and shove two fingers into her cunt. She could feel her husband's cock sliding in and out of Amy's asshole. This triggered yet another orgasm in Mandy's body and she fell back and just shook over and over again as Tim was relentless.

Tim continued to fuck her pussy even though he had just cum buckets in her tight pussy and never went soft. His thick hard shaft punished her foaming pussy as both of their cum squirted out from around his invading cock. He felt another orgasm cumming quickly, pulling out he shot his heavy load all over his mother's belly and chest.

Jim's eyes went wide when he saw the erotic sight before him and letting out a loud guttural moan, shoved deep in Amy and started blasting his load deep in her bowels.

Amy started cumming when she felt Jim filling her ass with his creamy load and collapsed on the bed. When she did this, Jim's cock popped out of her asshole and the last couple of spurts covered her ass and back.

The television went black and Amy stood and looked at the women in the room. They all looked stunned and a number of them had their hands in their panties. She smiled at them; "I see a lot of you REALLY enjoyed my fantasy. Let me tell you, none as much as I did. As a matter of fact after leaving here I'm heading over there for some more fun. Many told me to bring a friend if I wanted too, any takers?"

There were numerous; "ME, ME, take me!"

Amy laughed; "Come around after we break up and I'll try and take a couple of you. Do I get to nominate someone now? I know you were hesitant to take someone from MSNBC, but I sure hope you're more open minded now. Like Bonnie said, we all have sex drives; some of us just hide it a little better.

Mika stood up; "Bravo Amy, bravo, so who do you nominate to join our group? I just can't wait to show my fantasy, it's done, but I'm not up for a few weeks yet! Let me tell you my mouth, ass and pussy are as sore as hell, I can hardly walk!"

Amy laughed; "Can't wait to see you in action. I'd love to crawl between those legs of yours and make you squeal. I'll let you heal a few weeks before test driving you. I nominate Susan Hendricks from HLN, I hope she's acceptable, sort of a middle of the road nomination."

She was voted in without a single no vote and Amy looked over at Alisyn Camerota; "We can't wait to see what you come up with next week Alisyn, till then the meeting is over. Those of you who would like to join me tonight come on over and we'll talk!