FFFF Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jill slid upward, Angela caught one stiff rosy nipple and lapped at it, but as she slid back down she caught his cock once again.

Angela, after seeing Hodgins and Lance fuck across from them, she was hot to fuck and couldn't wait any longer. Pushing Jill from Booth's cock she flung one leg over his thighs and gripping his cock shoved it in her pussy. It slid all the way in, even though she was tight and with him being so large, Seeley let out a groan feeling the tight wet cunt grip his cock like a tight glove.

Not to be left out Jill climbed up onto the sofa and somehow sandwiched herself between the two fucking on the couch.

Booth took the hint and as Angela rode his cock faster and faster, he leaned in and began lapping away at Jill's hot cunt.

Jill threw her head back and her long straight blonde hair covered Angela. She started cumming from Seeley's expert tongue and Angela was not too far behind.

Angela picked up the pace as she felt Seeley grow larger in her pussy and she lost in, cumming all over his huge cock. She rolled off of him and landed on her back on the sofa.

Jill looked at the gorgeous dark skinned woman shaking as her orgasm slowly subsided. She fell away from Seeley and ended up on top of Angela, her blonde hair covering half of her lower body.

Angela let out a loud groan and even though everyone in the room was obscured from seeing what Jill was doing, they all knew she was munching on Angela's freshly fucked pussy.

Jill raised her head from Angela's thighs, her face covered in Angela's juices, tossing her long blonde hair over one shoulder she looked back at Seeley; "Come on Booth, fuck me, fuck me doggy and cum in my pussy. I need to feel some hot cum fill my cunt!"

She went back to eating Angela and now everyone had a great view of her pussy eating expertise. She threw her head back and let out a loud moan as Seeley slipped his cock into her dripping cunt.

Seeley slipped into her deeper and deeper and slapped her ass as he felt her shake and wiggle against his cock. He reached around and cupped her huge tits and hefted them in his hands. He squeezed them and rolled and pulled on her nipples as he picked up the pace of fucking this gorgeous blonde.

The room was filled with both women moaning and the sound of skin slapping against skin as Seeley rammed his cock into Jill's receptive pussy.

Juices were running down her thighs as he drew her cum from her well fucked well.

Letting go of her tits he slapped her ass again and she groaned against Angela's pussy and pushed harder against his invading cock. He gathered up her long blonde hair and pulled on it, he raced faster and faster towards a crashing orgasm.

Jill let out a blood-curdling scream and started cumming. Her juices flowed down her thick thighs and was rewarded as Booth pulled hard on her hair and started cumming. He overfilled her pussy and she shook wildly as she felt him fill her with his cum. She went from one orgasm right into another one. She dropped her mouth back down to Angela's pussy and finding her clit, sucked on it until Angela, using her fists pushed Jill away as she came one last time.

Jill and Seeley slumped in a heap alongside Angela and the entire room was silent except for their heavy breathing.

After about three or four minutes Emily stood up and yelled; "CUT! I think that's a wrap!"

Jill slowly rose from the sofa, cum running down her legs.

David sat up, his cock, balls and lower belly covered in Jill's and his cum.

Michaela just laid there with a satisfied look on her face, her legs spread wide open and a river of her juices and Jill's saliva puddled in the crack of her ass.

Tamera and T.J. almost recovered from their ordeal stood and went over to Michaela. T.J. leaned in and swiped his cock across her full red lips. Her tongue came out and rolled the sticky head around with the tip of her tongue.

Tamera leaned in and kissed her right on her swollen pussy lips.

Michaela let out a moan and pushed her away; "Any other time Tamera and I would all over you, but right now I'm so fucking sore and sensitive, I can't take anymore, how about a rain check?"

Emily started giggling; "I think we're all about done, but Jill I think you opened a whole new can of worms and we'll never be the same again. How about coming over next week for our next episode?"

Jill just smiled and nodded, her huge tits swayed from side to side.

Emily licked her lips; "I definitely want a shot at those gorgeous tits of yours and that fantastic looking pussy down there!"

In unison they all yelled; "Hell yeah, encore!

The screen went black and Jill stood with her belly even larger than before. "Well I hope you enjoyed my fantasy as much as I did. I had to call Emily and tell her I'd have to postpone my encore until after the baby comes, but I surely will be there for a repeat performance. Well I guess next week we'll all meet at Molly Line's home for her fantasy; till them ladies, keep fucking!"

*

Hope you all enjoyed this series; the next episode will be the last in this series. I'm working on sequels to JAG, 7th Heaven and a story for one of my readers.