Fi Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that sounds like something out of rural Midwest America."

"Don't knock it babe. We have good fun. Only members can join so please join."

"Oh all right, how much?"

"Twenty bucks."

"You're kidding."

"No that's enough to pay hall hire and the secretary's expenses involved in sending out a bi-monthly newsletter."

"Why doesn't she email it?"

"Because personal printers and computers were not around for most of Elsie's life. She's seventy-five."

"Well how many club members do you have?"

"If you join will be about the 180th currently financial member."

"Ohmigod, it's big and it's quaint. Yes I want to join. Pay for me -- I pay for about half the wine you drink in Gwen's house."

"Done, I'll call Elsie now and tell her I'll give her your twenty bucks at the social on Saturday night. It's a pink dress up theme. Just wear something pink. I suggest pink panties and a very short skirt."

"Oh you would," she giggled.

"Some people even hire costumes. Jerry's father has pink blazer so he's wearing that and his mom is lending me her pink jacket."

"Oh, so Jerry is back?"

"Yeah, they arrived back last night after three weeks going troppo."

"What?"

"Holidaying up in sub-tropical northern Queensland in a campervan."

"So he's still with that bitch who told me she was your fiancée?"

"What? Did Marlene tell you that when you had your confrontation?"

"Yes."

"The bitch."

"Exactly."

Scott said, "Um baby, could you go easy on Marlene on Saturday. You know Jerry is my best mate and I'd like us to see quite a bit of them socially."

"I will be polite providing she keeps her fangs withdrawn."

Scott looked unhappy and Fi asked what was wrong.

"If you two fall out it could end my friendship with Jerry."

"Christ Scott, have some guts. I know Jerry... he'd walk on water to come to your aid. I hope he doesn't learn you are shaky about your regard for him. He has brains enough to know he can split his loyalty for Marlene and for you. If it makes you feel better I'll work hard to be sugar-nice to Marlene."

"Thanks mate."

"Whatever happened to darling?"

"You're in Australia Fi. If I call you, a shelia, mate it eclipses darling for tops in respect."

"Oh thanks mate. That reminds me, I really almost wet my pants when I hear Gwen and her closest friends when on the wine finishing every sentence with the word 'darl'. It took me a little time to work out it means darling. I checked with Gwen and she confirmed I was correct and said she was surprised that I'd been so slow to pick up that one. She said the one that realized splits the sides of some tourists is to hear the expression, 'Liquid laugh', which means to vomit. I really crack up over that one."

The next day Gwen called Jerry to welcome him home.

"Thanks. Your voice sounds honeyed on the phone."

"I'm that kind of person," she giggled. "Look, I'm going to the cycling club do Saturday night and will be hiring a costume. Could you try to mention that without telling Marlene I told you? She became ratty with me at the time she and Scott split so I wouldn't want her being surprised by me being dressed up fancy with her only wearing a pink hair tie."

"Good thinking. I'll say Scott told me you are hiring a costume."

"I don't wish to encourage you to lie to her Jerry."

"A guy has to learn to lie to females otherwise they won't believe you."

"Oh I see," Fi said blinking and not understanding that at all.

"Ah Jerry, just something Scott mentioned to me. He asked that I be especially pleasant to Marlene because this will be the first time the four of us have met since the split. He said you were his best mate and he'd not like me to drive a wedge."

"Drive a wedge where?"

Fi thought he'd understand that. She winced and said, "So I don't fuck up things."

"Oh right. Jeeze Fi you are beginning to sound like a bloody Aussie."

"Oh thanks Jerry. That's lovely of you to say that."

"Bloody oath mate. For a Yank you are very okay Fi."

The call ended with Fi feeling quite light-headed.

Charlie was moving in on Sunday and Gwen and Fi worked Saturday morning changing things around including giving him drawer and wardrobe space.

Gwen appeared nervous as they started that rearranging.

"I'm so glad our family is growing," Fi said. "It will be lovely having a man around the house."

Gwen dropped the bundle of dresses in her arms, burst into tears and hugged Fi.

"Oh thank you darl, you have no idea what a comfort those words were to me. I have been worried about this, not wishing to drive you away."

Putting on a real Australian accent she'd been unaware had assimilated and had been lurking, Fi said, "Fair go darl, you know I'm an open book and with me what you get it what you see and hear, no bullshit."

"Ohmigod, you're becoming Australian," Gwen screamed.

Fi hoped not but didn't say that.

Gwen had gone off to meet Charlie on Saturday night. They were having a few drinks at the home of one of his friends and the ten of them were going out to dinner. So Fi was home alone when Scott, resplendent in his pink jacket and three-quarter winter cycling pants and pink socks came into the family room where Fi was waiting.

He stopped as if shot. When he'd asked Fi what she'd wear she'd replied vaguely, something pink. She was dress in fill ballerina clothing, even the pointe shoes were pink. What's more she had her hair in a roll and wore full make-up, the first time Scott had seen her fully made-up.

"Ohmigod, you are beautiful," he gaped.

She curtsisied and said, "Shall we go," grabbing her cotton wrap. "You look delectable. An Australian male in pink... it rather bends my mind but it's appropriate for the occasion. I love you in pink."

Eyeing Fi very seriously, Scott said, "Do you love me?"

"Do you want my to say what you want me to say, or the truth?"

"The truth. You'd be incapable of lying."

"Oh please, Scott. I'm a woman."

He smiled nervously.

"The truth is you are growing on me in such a way that I suspect it will become love. I've reached the stage where I want you with me and I listen for the sound of your bike being placed against the porch wall."

"Me too."

"What do you mean? I don't put my bike against the wall."

"I'm thinking about you when I'm not with you and when I'm with you and am leaving you it cuts me up a little, only a little. But I've never experienced that before. When I'm here and hear mum arriving I'm disappointed slightly that it's not you."

"We'll we must drift along and see where this takes us Scott. Perhaps soon we'll find a largish apartment and live together. I have plenty of money, given me by my parents to find myself and I couldn't think of a better person to be with in finding myself. Until now Gwen has been more inspirational to me than you but perhaps that's about to change."

"I know I can love you Fi."

"Well said my handsome man, let's go. I have my Madras curry ready packed in foil. I'll call a cab while you get the curry."

"I came by cab and it's waiting outside."

"Oh yes, I can't imagine Scott Mace cycling or walking through the streets of Summer Hill dressed in pink."

There was a huge din coming from the hall as they approach. Inside it appeared full of people and was gaudily decorated.

Jerry and Marlene were waiting near the door for them. Marlene was dressed in pink as an Edwardian lady and looked lovely. The two women kissed and the two guys looked at one another and grinned.

Jerry took the bags of wine and beer from Fi and he and Scott with the curry went over to the catering tables. They returned with drinks and an elderly woman.

"Oh darling you are so beautiful," said Mrs Elsie Jones, dressed in a pink sheath dress. "Welcome as our newest member Fi. We are so happy to have you aboard. When dinner is being cleared away I'll introduced you as our newest member."

"As you wish Mrs Jones."

"Oh Fi, it's Elsie. We are a social club, not a club of landed gentry."

Fi had a lovely evening. Fi was invited next day to lunch with two girlfriends, being confident they were not lesbians but of course that could only be a guess and Marlene invited Fi and Scott round for dinner on Tuesday night.

Fi was in such a happy mood she allowed Scott to finger her during kissing on the short cab ride home. Normally he was not permitted to touch her sexually in public. They raced into the house without checking to find if Gwen was home, Fi already out of her ballet costume and panties and she jumped on to the sofa, pulling a cushion under her face and neck, and belly down waggled her butt at the already heavily breathing Scott. She was dripping and yelled, "Ram me" and he grinned, pleased to being doing what he was told.

They were noisy and as the sweat and juices began to run the slaps of their bodies coming together raised their arousal. Fi began pushing back at Scott, much harder than usual and they finally climaxed almost together, both gasping.

"Oh fuck, I forgot towels," Fi groaned, forgetting they'd been so keen to get into it neither had paused to think about something as seemingly irrelevant as towels. Fi pulled off her bra that was around her waist and used to stem the flow in the run to her bathroom while Scott used her panties to wipe the leather and he staggered off after Fi. They'd just got into bed and she had Scott in her mouth when they heard Gwen arrive home and the gruff male voice told them Charlie was with her.

"They'd fuck well tonight because Charlie moves in tomorrow," Fi whispered, moving and spreading to lower on to the very-ready erection.

* * *

Charlie had said he could manage the shift without Scott's help. Scott sat with a can of beer over to his laptop and had an idea to develop. Amber the heroine in the novel was worried that Ned appeared to be losing interest in her.

- - - - -

Okay, Amber thought, Ned does have heavy responsibility in keeping the contract on schedule but the builders were going well and the women had finished making curtains for the forty-eight residential houses being built and were now making curtains for the twenty-six 10-bed dormitories for single men that would be trucked in. A kitchen and dining hall and recreational unit had to be built plus a four-double bedroom unit with waiting room for the four requisite prostitutes.

It was Sunday, their only day of relaxation. They'd had sex before breakfast and with so little to do Amber had expected they would be at it again by mid-morning.

"Coffee?"

"Yeah, good idea thanks babe," Ned yawned.

"Oh god though Amber. He's absolutely bored out of his mind. So she said something that caught his interest. "Come to the table and let's have a serious talk about our relationship. I'd like to see it develop."

Ned said cautiously, "Exactly what do you have in mind?"

"Well when we have sex I don't do much and prefer lying on my back. But for all I know this could be lack-luster sex for you."

Amber was amazed how Ned perked up. He almost ran to the table, slid on to the bench opposite her and said, "Yeah really?"

They talked for at least an hour on Amber's theme of 'Let's broaden our horizons'. They talked about extensions that Amber only half understood and she wasn't sure if some of that talk was referring obliquely to ass fucking but she was not keen about that. She'd asked Ned would he like to have one of the other women visit when her partner went off to Hall's Creek or farther afield.

"A threesome? Nah as team leader it could lead to my authority being challenged and sex in the camp becoming rampant."

"Well what say I get my younger sister to fly in?"

"Nah, she's up herself and won't want to leave her boyfriend."

Exasperated Amber said, sniffing, "Well I have been trying Ned, really trying to lighten your load and make life interesting for you."

Ned licked his lips. "Ask your mother to come and visit. No one else in the camp would suspect we three were at it."

"My mum. Oh Ned I can believe what I've just heard."

"You know she's pretty sexy for her age. I've heard you say so and she's complained in front of me your father is more interested in boozing with his mates that giving her attention."

"Yes that's true but... actually I'm already getting a little used to the idea."

- - - - -

Scott took a swig of beer and then stretched. He'd have to treat this development in a wholesome manner, well as wholesome as possible. Fi would have a fit when she learned that Amber was inclining towards the view that it could be okay to have a threesome with Ned and her mum. Perhaps the way would be to have Amber's mom half drunk on gin and asking Ned for sex just as Amber walked in from outside and it was up to Amber to deal with the situation knowing her mum was horny because she'd said so the previous night.

Yes, that was it... the mother had been in the RV for almost twenty hours already without sex rearing its head and Ned had told Amber the previous night they could hardly have sex with her mother in the RV. Well not unless they included her mum. Yeah, Fi might think with that justification the threesome arrangement might just be plausible and just get by for behavior by a heroine.

Gwen called him at 5:40 asked how long would he be because the three of them were waiting to start the family party to welcome Charlie into the family.

"Oh shit, sorry. I've been writing all afternoon and have almost finish three chapters. Time overtook me. Do I need to shower and change?"

"No just come looking tidy." Gwen said "Good boy" when he said he'd be there within ten minutes.

Charlie opened the door for him and handed him a can of beer.

"Welcome Scott, I hope you don't think I'm horning in on the real host but your mum is redoing his lipstick -- she can't stop smooching me -- and Fi is checking the barbecue. It's a lovely evening so we're eating outside."

"No that's great. Um Charlie, about Fi..."

"...I'm not to touch her, right?"

Scott nodded.

"It's okay mate. Gwen, Fi and myself would agree that me touching Fi is not on. I'll look if I see a bare tit or ass or she bends over and I see stocking tops but that's all. That's fair dinkum mate."

"Thanks mate. Where's your tinnie [can of beer], I'll propose a toast when mum joins us."

"A toast, that's lovely Scott," said Gwen, looking great in black and her hair piled high.

They went outside and Fi turned and smiled. She also looked great in black with her hair piled high. Scott kissed her and then said, "Everyone, may I say you're all looking great for this special occasion because tonight Charlie becomes the man of the house and I welcome him to the family and hope his stay is long and enjoyable and mom doesn't get pregnant."

Gwen shrieked with laughter, Charlie looked at his feet and Fi kissed Scott and said what lovely things he'd said.

* * *

Marlene's parents were owned the block that the apartment Marlene and Terry were in, renting it at a 50% discount on the rental.

After the greetings Marlene showed Fi around and handing Scott a beer Terry looked around to make sure the women were no arriving back and he whispered, "Marlene's mom gave me a proposition I couldn't refuse."

"You have to mow their lawns once a week?"

Jerry sighed, "I had to fuck her and promise to continue fucking her once a month."

Keeping a straight face Scott said, "So you refused?"

"Nah mate, fair go; big bucks were involved."

Scott said. "Well most of us would have unbuckled to seal that cheap rent deal."

"So you don't think I'm a skunk?"

"Not Jerry, the term for it is as astute businessman. What was she like?"

"She'd rather wrinkled and you could almost drive a bus into it but she knows how to squeeze so it was pretty good really. Please don't tell Fi."

"No mate."

Marlene cooked an excellent rump of lamb with roasted vegetables and the desert was Scott's favorite, apricots and trifle. She eyed him while he ate and he said "Delicious" twice and Fi guessed what that was about. She hadn't known was a trifle was or have it was Scott's favorite.

They kept on drinking after dinner until Marlene, now rather unsteady on her feet said, "Why don't you two stay the night and we'll swap partners?"

Fi coiled and for a moment Scott thought she was about to spring at the jugular of their hostess. But she recovered and said icily, "Scott I'm ready to go."

Jerry glared at Marlene and she simply finished her wine and stared at the ceiling.

Scott said, "Sit down Fi. Marlene that was a totally insensitive and inappropriate comment to make Please apologize."

"No."

"Marlene, apologize or else I'll tan your arse."

She looked at Jerry, mouth hanging open.

"Go on," Jerry said, "Fi obviously has been insulted at that comment. You were totally out of line."

Marlene, now appearing stressed, said, "Fi I'm very sorry I behaved like a cow saying that, but that's perhaps being unkind to a cow. And I apologize to you Scott. As you said it was an inappropriate and insensitive comment. I blame the wine and the fact that I had been very happy in my relationship with you, although being with Jerry now is great."

Scott thanked Marlene and looked at Fi. "Fi?"

"What?"

"Respond to Marlene."

"I accept your apology Marlene. Come on I'll help you clear."

The young women came close and looked at one tentatively. Marlene then stepped in and kissed Fi and said she'd been a proper bitch making such a suggestion like that to Fi. "You are so lovely and I do want us to be friends."

"Yes and so do I. Come on you guys, you can pitch in and help clear away as well."

As they rode home in a cab Scott said, "Well that's a friendship hanging by a thread."

"Yes and it would have been broken beyond repair had you not spoken up and acted so wisely. That's something new for your book. God, what a bitch she is. I feel like shoving her face into the toilet."

"Steady on Fi."

"Now don't you start on me? That's the last thing I want."

Arriving outside Gwen's house, Fi was out of the cab and had opened the gate and was flouncing towards the door before Scott had finished getting out of his side to go around and open her door. He closed his door and watched Fi make three attempts to unlock the front door before she got it open and went in. It closed behind her.

Scott sighed and decided to go straight home. As he got into the front seat scowling the cabbie said, "Take some deep breaths mate. We all have women trouble from time to time."

* * *

Scott knew Fi usually finished her housework, apart from meals and clearing away after eating, by 11:30 so called at 11:00.

"Hi, what happened to you last night?"

"I'd had enough coffee so decided you needed space."

"Yeah right. God I could have strangled that bitch."

He pushed. "But not this morning?"

"No, I've cooled down. God Scott fancy her saying to my face she wanted to get her hands on you again."

He decided not to stoke the embers by saying Fi's rejection would have disappointed Jerry. "Um you have my total sympathy. I couldn't believe she'd suggest that. Whatever made her think I wanted to shaft her ever again I really don't know. The lying bitch had told you we were engaged."

"So you don't want to touch her again; am I correct about that?"

"Bloody oath mate. But remember Jerry is my best pal."

"I have remembered and that explains why I didn't walk out last night. Well she has the warning in capital letters so we possibly can manage to co-exist."

"Great and thanks for doing a great job at holding out a forgiving hand baby."

"I held out a hand Scott, but don't make the mistake thinking it was a forgiving gesture. If she behaves from now on I guess time will heal my wounded feelings."

Scott said he'd come around at 11.30 and they could bike somewhere are find a café and have lunch. She accepted, sounding pleased. Jeepers, this has been the first time he'd seen Fi flick out her claws.