All Comments on 'Field Trip Follies Ch. 04'

by cbsummers

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A big suggestion

A big suggestion and value to the readers is to keep your chapters shorter like to 3-4 literotica pages. Many see more that this and don't bother reading. The shorter format will have the added benefit of maybe increasing the number of readers to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Dude. I have no issues with reading an 8 page long story. It's that good.

Just sayin' in response to the previous comment.

Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the best

i have read many log stories in the middle those become boring with idiotic things but you 8 page long had none like that, always like what will happen next. I am really waiting for the next chapter. Keep writing.

All the best for next chapter. patienly waiting.

LaurieLaurieabout 12 years ago
Let the story flow true

Don't listen to anyone that tells you you have to stick to a certain format or a certain length. This story flowed perfectly and ending it sooner than you did would have ruined that natural flow. I'm in love with your characters and your stories. You plot so beautifully and the sex is just.....so.....fucking......hot! I've told you before, but I love you.

Laurie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep it going!

I've been looking for this chapter for quite some time and it was definitely worth the wait. I usually skip the lesbian stories, but the way you intertwine Laurie's lesbo endeavors is truly unique. I also love the way you play off other characters from previous stories. Keep up the good work and don't make me wait so long for chapter 5! Don't feel any pressure to end this early either. You've laid groundwork for a lot of plot, so take your time to see each subplot through

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hurry!

More, More, More, More.....Nuff Said!

harristharristabout 12 years ago
WOW

Excellent!! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You must finish this story.......

Wow, sisters doing it together with boss......I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of the best stories I have ever read mmmmmmmmm

One of the best stories I have ever read mmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HURRY

Hey man we are dying right here...We need more of Lindsey....Will Poor Brant ever have a second go at Lindsey again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
greatest author

you're a great author, i cant wait for the next chapter... i am hooked on your literature...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Congratulations on good writing style!

I have to compliment you on your good writing style. I read camera buff, delayed action, and field trip follies. Even field trip follies kept my interest going, and I am usually not interested in that type of story.

But there was one scene in delayed action that I especially liked. It was when his mother burst into tears talking to the babysitter. I loved the human interest side of it and the humor of it.

Good work!

(strawberry_2051)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That was awesome

I've been a literotica fan for years and that was hands down one of the best stories that I've read here. You're a gifted writer. That was thoroughly entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
? W ? T ? H ?

way too twisted & convoluted, there are fantasies and then then there are just plain ridiculous nonsensical fuckfest. ... shakes head & frowns. hell; you might as well just have Lindsey walk into the auditorium and start an all out orgy between 4 or more schools. Even in fantasies there are consequences, yes you are manipulating the story, but there's no way that she could get in & out of so many predicaments unscathed. ... DKP.

doorknob22doorknob22about 10 years ago
Why mention blackmail if you don't intend to follow through?

Twice you have characters threaten to blackmail Lindsey and twice you back away. No one forces you to include blackmail in your stories, but if you do, why are you too squeamish to follow through? Good writing, but disappointing story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Fun

This series is outstanding. Each chapter is wonderfully inventive and the ongoing storyline keeps on raising the pressure. The writing is excellent and exquisitely tongue in cheek. I'm now diving back in for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish!

Got to know the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why does Lindsey love her daughter so dearly, yet you say she regrets those six years. Your writing is sexy but torn with inconsistencies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous