Fifteen Minutes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Sealing the deal

Jay-Jay Kazan beamed when she arrived in his office. "Just in time," he told her, popping open the champagne and chuckling to himself as it spilled over the two glasses. "Though you are quite late, Madison-baby. It's after seven you know."

"Yes," the breathy girl simply responded. Her session with Camille had considerably overrun but she wasn't complaining. If she hadn't considered herself truly bisexual before, she did now. Afterwards, the beautiful Latina had insisted on exchanging telephone numbers. Madison had never felt so high.

The photographs, she was told, were exceptional. The sex with Camille had been even better and, reinforced by the champagne and cocaine already in her system; she was feeling like a star. The drug had sent her confidence soaring and if it made her feel this good, she knew it wouldn't be the last time she'd partake.

"Mind you," the silver haired man said, handing her one of the glasses and softly clinking them together. "When Camille finds someone special, her sessions tend to overrun. You should be honoured my dear."

"I... I am..." Madison agreed, taking a sip and hoping he was only talking about the photographs. He couldn't know about the afters, could he? But then, what did she care? She was a free bird, able to do whatever she wanted.

When he nodded towards the couch, she strutted to it. Wasn't that how models would walk? It made her heart beat a little faster when he sat beside her. He'd always sat one side of his desk and she the other. But she was a client now! It was almost as if he was signifying that things were no longer the same.

"The photographs are hot," he began, his all-seeing eyes homing into hers as he half-shifted to face her. "Or so Camille tells me."

"She called you?" Madison's voice was full of surprise. She'd left the photographer less than an hour ago and Camille had still been naked. She looked so good naked...

"Of course," he answered, sipping at his drink. "People in my employ always keep me informed. That's why I pay them. Do you know what she said?"

The thumping in Madison's heart immediately etched a beat higher. "No..."

"That you're a natural," he complimented her, raising his dark eyebrows and grinning. "The photographs are as hot as any she's taken."

"She did? That's such praise. I—"

"High praise indeed," he agreed. "Camille knows her stuff. Creates the right mood..."

I'm in the mood again right now, she thought, staring into those powerful eyes. His grin was contagious. She leant towards him, not caring that her low cut dress ensured there was a good amount of cleavage on display. She felt comfortable with this man. Not just comfortable. In that expensive dark suit, crisp white shirt and red tie, he looked every inch like Richard Gere in Pretty Woman.

She loved that movie.

Her big brown eyes conveyed her arousal. Could he tell? It felt like her sessions today with Peaches and Camille had just tapped into her sexual psyche. Dare she make a pass at someone as powerful as Jay-Jay? Her drug-enhanced mind suggested she could do anything. She enjoyed the way his eyes dipped into her healthy cleavage. But what if he didn't find her as attractive as she found him? Or what if he didn't mix business with pleasure?

She reluctantly decided that any first move would have to come from him.

"You've spoken to Peaches?" he asked, interrupting her thoughts.

The sly smile spreading across her face confirmed that she had. Her best friend had called her a couple of times while she'd been 'busy' with Camille. When she'd eventually returned the calls, Peaches had given her the good news. And had told Madison what she intended doing to her once they'd both returned to her flat...

"She pulled it off to perfection," he told her. "Those little shits won't get in either of our ways again."

Madison laughed. They'd got what they deserved. It amazed her how cold she felt towards them. How could they even have considered trying to make money out of her? It felt as if her relationship with Nate was a lifetime away.

"I've been thinking," Jay-Jay murmured, draining the contents of his glass and lazily reaching for the bottle again. He refilled their glasses. "You'll need someone to act as a PA for you. Handle bookings, make arrangements, keep you company. I'd normally assign someone, but it seems to me your friend would be perfect..."

"Peaches... Yes... Absolutely..." Madison's bright eyes widened. Then reality kicked in. "But... she couldn't afford to give up her job..."

The silver haired man's hearty laugh filled the office. "Madison-baby, you are such an innocent. It will be a paid job. Leave the finances to me. That's part of why I get twenty five percent. Ask if she'd like the job. If she does, get her to speak to Lucinda. She'll train her on what needs to be done."

Madison's heart soared. Things were just getting better and better. Throughout everything that had happened, Peaches had been so incredibly supportive. The idea of having her friend constantly by her side going forward was just thrilling...

"Want some more good news?" he asked, his eyes dropping briefly into her deep line of cleavage again. "The Daily News has signed up for your exclusive. Three hundred grand."

"Three hundred..." Madison felt dizzy with shock. Her chest tightened and she breathed through her mouth, taking one deep breath after another. He'd already told her what she was likely to earn, of course. But now... now... this was really going to happen...

When she looked back at the PR Guru, he was grinning.

"Jay-Jay," she stammered, "I... I don't know how to thank you..."

"You don't?" he smiled, running the back of his fingers from her calves up over her knees and out along her thighs. He nodded across at the windows to the outer office. Despite the lateness of the hour, people were still scurrying around. "I have a tradition, Madison-baby. Close those blinds, would you..."

***

Holding her bent over his desk, his trousers around his ankles and his shirt bunched up at his chest, Jay-Jay Kessen let out a deep growl. He clutched her hips as he drove into her, her whimpers of delight acting as an aphrodisiac.

Not that he needed any artificial help. The sexy teenager had voluntarily stripped once she'd closed the blinds. Her hands had gone to the lustrous black hair that fell in waves to her shoulders. Pulling it onto the top of her head, she'd posed for him, allowing his eyes to drink in her beautiful honey-tanned body. Those wonderfully voluptuous breasts with their golden brown nipples had him instantly hard.

She'd known what to expect and had even taken the initiative. She'd leant over the desk without a word, wiggling her sexy ass at him. He fucked her harder, cupping both magnificent breasts, delighting in the way her nipples were rock hard.

She glanced back at him, her long, black hair hanging over her shoulder. That look of unbridled lust was rife in her deep brown eyes. She was on a permanent high. When they came back from a session with Camille, they usually were.

"Fuck me, Jay-Jay..." the sexy young bitch groaned. "Fuck me..."

Narrowing his eyes, the silver haired man clenched his teeth. How many women had he fucked in this position? Over this very desk, with the blinds closed? Madison's body felt warm and alive and the way she fucked back made the desk rock on its legs. Camille was right, this one was special.

Maybe her friend Peaches would be, too? He'd have to find out.

One hand caressed down her hard stomach and between her legs. He rubbed her clit softly beneath his fingers while he squeezed her nipple with his other hand. She reacted as they all did, groaning like an animal in heat and thrusting back harder. By the time the glare of publicity had left her behind and it was time for him to move onto the next young innocent, he'd make sure he'd had his fill.

Her juices soaked his cock as he continued to pump inside her. The sight and feel of her writhing back against him had him close to the edge. He'd expected Madison to be shy. She wasn't. The sexy teenager was revelling in it.

"Oh fuck..." The words tore violently from his throat as he gripped her hair, dragging her head upwards. Fuck, he was close. Her young cunt muscles squeezed his thick cock more tightly. She was bucking back against him so wildly he knew he wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer...

"Come on Jay-Jay!" she mumbled as she looked over her shoulder again. Her deep brown eyes were practically exploding with lust. Sweat covered her pretty face. Fucking this man was the culmination of her dreams. It was sealing the deal. A three hundred thousand pound deal...

He grunted again. "Oh fuckohfuck..."

She increased pace of her backward pumps. She wanted this man's cum and she wanted it now. "Give it to me... give it to me..."

Jay-Jay's clutching fingers wrapped around her dark, black locks as he gave into the inevitable. He yanked her head back, holding it suspended in the air as they stared at one another. When his face registered his impending climax, it was as if they both knew exactly what to do...

Jay-Jay pulled out and Madison spun around, dropping to her knees.

Her eyes closed and her lips opened as he held his cock over her face. When the dam broke, his hot seed splashed across her young face. A rope of heat struck the bridge of her nose, her cheek... and then her mouth. She closed her lips around his crown to ensure no more escaped, swallowing hard with each jerking burst.

The deal was sealed...